All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Devil's Bane Academy
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Misty walked to her office, the one that had previously belonged to the former headmaster, who was like a father to her. She had a little while before the start of the school year announcements, and was getting nervous. As it was her first year at the academy as an authority figure, she didn't know what to expect. At least she had a younger person to tell her what he thought, named Kristopher.

Kristopher and Misty were like brother and sister, because they were brought up by the same person, the headmaster, Oliver Grey. She missed him, and hoped to someday bring him back, but that day was far away.
---
Meanwhile, Kristoph was welcoming new students, saying welcome and all that stuff. A few of the girls giggled as he welcomed them kindly, but he paid little mind to them. After all, he was there for school, not to get married. Plus, Misty would kill him if he got someone pregnant. Misty believed education was most important, and so, he had gotten an education.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Devil's Bane Academy
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:11 pm 

Akki finally found this school and well he had already enrolled. He walked in with his headphones on and a duffel bag containing his books well prepared for what the day had for him. Akki ignored the guy gretting students but then was suddenly confused as he didnt know where to go...at all. Sighing heavily at having to talk to someone Akki went to the dude gretting him and tapped him on the shoulder very rudely."Aye you mister whatever your name is.....where exactly do we go....im new so im guessing its your job to guide me."Akki wasn't asking he was basically demanding the guy to guide him already having a bad first impression.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:20 pm 

Kristoph turned around, to meet the boy face to face. "The dorms. What is your name? I can give you the dorm room you are assigned to. Oh! I forgot..." He paused for a moment as he got a map. "I'm supposed to give all new students this, so here. I'm Kristoph, by the way." He handed the map to this guy, who had already left a bad impression, but didn't say anything about it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:30 pm 

"hmph i dont really care who you are...so where is my dorm show me."Akki snatched the map from his hands and then looked at this Kristoph guy with a glare."Now show me my dorm."Akki was hurrying him so he can get settled in the school and get stronger to get his revenge. Even if this guy didnt deserve this rudeness Akki didnt generally care.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:38 pm 

Crossing my fingers to see some familiar faces here soon

Medals: 2
Best Couple (1) 2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

Klaus was not much for hanging around in huge crowds. Though he had to admit that Devil's Bane was not all that bad for gathering interesting people and angels along with half demons. Hanging about where all the new students were at. Klaus marveled at how many students were around this school. The beginning of a new year just as he turned 19. How lucky I am... he could not help thinking with slight amusement. There probably was not that many students his age here, and it took a little force to make himself not leave and continue what he was wanting to do. Shrugging, he walked about. Greeting new faces, his hands in the pockets of his customary black trench coat like leather jacket. Eventually his eyes rested upon someone bugging a greeter or something, he shrugged it off and swept the hair back from his golden eyes. "This will certainly be an interesting year of my life..." he guessed to himself.

"Don't Lose That 'Little Spark of Madness' "-Personality Test Website.
And you thought I did not fit in here. =)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:46 pm 

Kristoph sighed. This was going to be a long year. "I assume you are Akki, judging from your hair and eye color. It's the second door in the boys dorm hall. Follow me." Kristoph began walking away swiftly, and began leading the boy to the dorm room he was assigned.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:04 pm 

"tsk i dont care if you know me either dont talk to me just show me room and thats it. Your job isnt too talk to me its to guide." Akki glared at him and put his headphones back. Akki didn't want to talk to anyone or get along with anyone all he cared about was to get stronger and thats it. Akki was remembering that on his phone looking at various swords and even forms of dark magic so he can increase him power and kill everything he saw in battle. He had revenge on everyone and had no time to sit up here and chit chat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:49 am 

Marcus sat up in a secluded spot in the entrance hall, observing the new and familiar faces he could pick out. He had darkened the hiding spot further to ensure that nobody spotted him. He had left his main body back in his dorm room and he didn't feel it would be appropriate to show the newcomers his actual body.

Oh dear, Kristopher seems to have his hands full with a new arrival. Looks like Mr. Headphones could be a bit of trouble. Which reminds me, I should get student information from Misty before classes start and read up on Mr. Headphones.

After a few more minutes of observation, Marcus sent out a couple of the wires around his fingers and pulled himself up into the ventilation system and started making his way to the new Headmistresses office.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:58 am 

Perusing the site to jump back in...

Medals: 5
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)

Jack had been standing stiff in the school grounds staring up at the massive building before him, intimidated and feeling as small as an ant, yet his hands clenched tightly on the strap of his duffel bag. There were so many students around him all chatting excitedly and walking past him to enter the school and start their school year.

"What the hell have I gotten myself into..." he muttered. still staring upwards. He heard a car pull up behind him but didn't move as another student quietly stepped out of a long, black limo.

"Miss Fairfeather, I shall have your things moved to your dorm room." a butler said as he crossed an arm over his chest and politely bowed.

"Thank you, Jeffery." She said with a smile. Cecilia glanced around the grounds and noticed no one else with wings so she assumed either all the other angels attending were hiding them, or there were few others to begin with. Before being seen she quickly hid hers as they seemed to shrink and absorb into her back, leaving her school uniform blouse intact.

Jack finally snapped out of his trance when a single white feather drifted over his shoulder and he quickly grabbed it out of the air. Turning around, he finally saw the rich looking girl behind him who was staring at him with a warm smile.

"Good Morning." she said, "You seem lost."

"Y-Yes." he replied, "I am." She looked him over seemingly trying to judge his character from his appearance but at the end seemed to fall short of a conclusion. She seemed to slightly shrug and she stepped forward to gently pat him on the shoulder.

"Then that makes two of us." she said, "It's my first day as well. I'm Cecilia Fairfeather." she then noticed a feather in his hands, a rather large one, "Ah I see you caught one of my feathers. It's said to be good luck to have an Angel feather."

"A-Angel?" he asked, "You?"

"Yes. And how about you? Angel? Half Demon? Doll?" She asked. Jack shook his head.

"No. I'm Jack Siccor. Just a regular Human." he said disappointingly. Her brow raised for a moment, then she picked up his hand.

"There's nothing wrong with being Human, Jack. And you say it as if it's a bad thing. Like you're inadequate." she said, "Humans, from what I hear, are resilient and versatile for almost all aspects of what they teach here. I know I will never be able to learn Dark magic, for example, but you basically have all options open." She paused for a moment and smiled, "Come on, let's catch up to the other new people and find our Dorm rooms." She then began to run off still holding his hand and dragged him along.

They weaved through the crowd and spotted a group of students trailing behind a rather large guy with an armload of papers, all looking as lost as they were following someone with purpose in his walk. He towered over the rest of the crowd and she soon spotted a cloth band around his sleeve she recognized from the school brochure pictures as someone from orientation.

"There!" she exclaimed, "Excuse me, we're new here too! Cecilia and Jake reporting in!"

"Hey! Quit pulling!" Jake protested. He brushed off his uniform and straightened his bandanna, "I'm Jack Siccor. Where will I be staying?"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:01 pm 

Walking up to the gathering crowd. He stepped around the newer students. A few of them moved to get out of his way and a few did not. He had to slip around them as if he were a toothpick. Klaus was far from a toothpick. So it was kind of difficult. Reaching the gathering party of students. Standing up before two of the students. One a younger looking boy with a bandanna. While the other was a girl just a few years younger then Klaus's own self.

"Hello to you two." He greeted them with a small nod "Ah... it seems that you two are new and- well. I suppose I have only been here long enough for the end of last year. So I am basically new as well." He looked from them to the tall person they were greeting.

"Wow, erm... sorry for interrupting" he smiled to them awkwardly. "I just wanted to say hi to some newer students and see whats what-" he stopped as he had seen the feather in the bandanna boy's hand.

Klaus nodded to him with a question. "So, is that a birds feather-" he pointed to it. "-Or are you an angel? Cause I have not seen that many around here besides just a handful... though they might just be somewhere I have not seen yet." That was probably the case anyway. Though it would be cool to talk to another angel about the school and someone elses opinion on it if the boy was one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:13 pm 

"So, is that a birds feather-" he pointed to it. "-Or are you an angel? Cause I have not seen that many around here besides just a handful... though they might just be somewhere I have not seen yet."

Jack opened his mouth but not much came out, "I.....I....um..." he stammered. Cecilia giggled.

"That's my feather." She said for him. "I'm an Angel, are you as well?" she stopped for a moment, "Sorry. I'm Cecilia and this is Jack. What's your name?"

"Yeah. I'm Jack." he mumbled, "I'm only Human..." Cecilia squeezed his hand he just now noticed she was still holding firmly. He winced at her unexpected strength.

"What did I just tell you about that attitude?!" She scolded.

"Sorry." he muttered.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:27 pm 

Klaus felt a grin form on his face. "Huh... awesome. -oh yes. I am an angel too, it's great to know there is more then just a few here." He smiled at there antics as the one named Cecilia scolded Jack as though he were a child done something wrong.

"Well, it's great to know that you are human young Jack. Though it is no problem or anything to be worried over. If I could be a human for a day I would be, just so I could experience it." Klaus narrowed one eye. "Now don't go throwing that away or feel sorry for it. It is a blessing, trust me on that one." His eyes then widened slightly as he realized they probably were waiting for his name. Especially since Cecilia asked for it a little while ago.

"Right... before I forget-" He held out his left hand to jack and his right to Cecilia for two handshakes simultaneously. "My name is Klaus, full name is Klaus White. Be careful when shaking my hand, I am a little stronger then your average angel and have crushed more then a few human hands in my time on earth." he winked once at them "I am only kidding about one of those just to let you know." He said in a joking tone, but also being serious as he actually was stronger then the average angel.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:08 pm 

Jack hesitated before taking the towering Angels hand. Cecilia grabbed his hand straightaway, beaming from ear to ear with a wide smile and shook his hand vigorously.

"Very nice to meet you, Mr. White!" She said, "I do hope we get along well! It's so nice to meet a fellow Angel. I haven't seen another in too long!" Jack had long let the man's hand go yet Cecilia was still happily shaking with an elated sparkle in her eye. Jack stared at the two and oddly felt a pang of jealousy. There was no reason for it since he only knew this girl for five minutes, but there was something about her that made her overly friendly and trustworthy from the first time she opened her mouth. Seeing her so excited over someone else made him feel a little discouraged. He let out an audible sigh, and tried to calm down. Thoughts like this would only cause bad things to happen to him and he didn't want to make trouble in his first day. He glanced down at his hand and twisted the feather in his fingers...

"I-It's nice to meet you Klaus." he muttered.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:34 pm 

He was utterly surprised by them both. Cecilia for her excited behavior, and jack for his discouraged and hesitant actions toward him.
Klaus eased his grip as they shook his hands. It would not make a good impression to bruise there limbs. Mainly because of the young human, though he seemed pretty tough and smart. He did not want to make things worse between them for what ever reason they were so off on the wrong foot in the first place.

As Jack let go of his hand rather quickly in the greeting and he shrugged. Then held the back of Cecilia's hand with his other to seem more friendly. "Yes, me as well. I was stuck down her for the length of the end of Devil's bane's year last year then all of this 'Summer' or what ever-" he looked at jack, "No offense- and it is nice indeed to see another angel." Something about her was calming. It would be interesting to hang out with these two in the least, it seems he was under exaggerating when he said it would be only an interesting year. I twas bound to be much more then that. Klaus's iris's flexed then dilated as he looked from her to Jack. Seeing his discomfort rather plain as day. Though Klaus guessed that Cecilia did not, for she was still shaking his hand.

Calmly, he nodded her before letting her hand go. He could have guessed that what ever was up with Jack was slightly related to her for some reason. He did not voice his opinion on it, instead he just clapped his hands together then held them like that. "So, you two... what is the first priority of new students again... I seem to forget." He sighed along with another of his smiles.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:22 pm 

Marcus looked down on Misty from the vents. Still here then. Start of year speech will be happening soon, so I should be quick about getting the information I need.

Marcus opened the vent cover and dropped lightly down behind Misty, bowing deeply. "My deepest sympathies for sneaking up on you fearless leader, but I am in need of some information concerning the new students."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:20 pm 

Misty looked behind her, and saw Marcus. She listened to him, and silently got out paperwork in a folder for Marcus. After debating with herself for a second, she said, "Do you need any help with the papers? Also, pleasure to see you again, Mr. Rake. Hard to believe I remember you teaching me." The headmistress smiled for a moment, but the smile quickly faded. She was nervous about the beginning of the year. The school didn't have many teachers, so she would have to teach a few classes unless the academy got more teachers.
---
Kristopher lead this Akki kid to his dorm silently. "Here you go." he said to the kid, after showing him where it was, and left quickly. He walked back to his greeting place, and continued greeting new students, although without as much joy in his step.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:56 pm 

Marcus accepted the folder from Misty. "I'll be fine with the papers." He opened the folder and began leaving through the pages quickly. "It is also a pleasure to see you again Misty, infrequent though our meetings are. Most of them are too formal and with too many other people for my tastes."

He found the page with the student he wanted on it. "Ahh, Mr. Headphones. Known as Akki. Hopefully he isn't as much trouble in class as he looked in the entrance hall." He closed the folder with a snap. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be heading back to my chambers to prepare. As this is your more official inauguration as headmistress, I feel an appearance at the start of year speech is required of me. I hope this will help calm the feelings of nervousness in you, having an old friend by your side."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:04 pm 

"I see. I will start preparing the auditorium. Thank you, Marcus." Misty said, and began to stand up from her chair. She stretched, and organized some papers with announcements, in case she needed them despite her memorizing it. Taking then in her arms, she began to wonder. If this was what she wanted to do, why did she feel so nervous for taking what she wanted to do with her life?

Soon, Misty began walking towards the door, and looked back at Marcus. "Thank you again. I feel less nervous already." She did. Sure, it was only a little less, but it was better than nothing. "Make sure Kristopher behaves in your class, along with Akki, as I heard Akki is a handful. Send one or both down here iff they misbehave. If it is severe enough, I shall make sure you punish them with my permission." Misty then began to open the door and walk out after turning her gaze back to the door.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:34 pm 

"So, you two... what is the first priority of new students again... I seem to forget." He sighed along with another of his smiles. Cecilia finally let go of his hand to rummage in the bag she had hung from her shoulder at her side. She pulled out a page with a schedule.

"We're supposed to meet a proctor or something. We get shown to our dorm rooms, put our things away and attend an orientation assembly." She announced. She looked over Klaus' shoulder but the person she thought she was supposed to follow had disappeared, "Oh rats. I think we missed our guide."

"He's over there." Jack mumbled, gingerly pointing at a hallway where the guy with the arm load of paper was coming back to the main hall. Cecilia saw the coloured arm band and again dragged Jack along with her to meet him in the hall.

She stopped before him as Jack stumbled to get his footing again. Cecilia raised a hand rather forwardly to shake his hand yet Jack was surprised to see such confidence in a person.

"Good Morning, Sir! I'm Cecilia Fairfeather, this is Jack." she said, "We're first years and looking for the Dorms, I suppose? I think the opening ceremonies are starting soon so we're running a little late. Could you please show us the way?" Jack sighed heavily.

"Yes. Please. And thanks..." he replied.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:54 pm 

Marcus bowed deeply. "Then I will see you when I have retrieved my body from my room. It would be quite a shock for the new students to see my actual body, something I much prefer to save until later." He raised his arm towards the vent and the wires shot out. "I'll look after Kristopher for you, and hopefully Akki doesn't turn out to be too much of a handful or I might have to make a demonstration out of him. My magic isn't the most pleasant but it should sort him out if he gets out of hand."

Marcus pulled himself up into the ducts and set off for his quarters.