All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: Poketopia
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Keahi tilted her head slightly as she watched Sterling walk away, when she heard a familiar voice she turned and saw Leo. She smiled happily and said "Hey, Leo. What is that on your face?" She blinked in a confused fashion, then her eyes flashed with concern and she scooted over so he could sit by her as she asked "Oh, how is your nose? Feeling better?" Keahi softly patted the area beside her for Leo to sit, she glanced at Blaze wondering what had made his friend walk away. She knew she should mind her own business and she turned back to Leo and smiled up at him, she noticed he was still acting shy around them, it only made her feel not so alone, she was still scared about meeting so many people. But then again she knew it was becoming easier for her, her happy gaze continued on Leo, waiting for him to respond to her.

Things of beauty.
Each like a magical powder
Or potion that could be
Combined with other words
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:56 pm 

Blaze sighed and then he looked at Leo and Keahi and he smiled as he punched Leo's arm forgetting his own strength and hitting him pretty hard."Whatsup bud sorry that i sorta left without saying but i did indeed write a note but im not so sure you got it." Blaze looked at Leo has he seemed to be greasy and he wasnt sure what happened.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:01 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Leo bit his lip softly "it's.. It's grease and oil from a engine, I was working on one in shop class..." He said, then sat beside her, keeping his hands close to him. "I-I'm ok, thanks for the help earlier. I-I should get you something to say thanks... What do you like?.." He asked, looking at her as his eyes flickered from a dark red to a lighter red, Leo's cheeks were also starting to burn. "Ahhh! No, don't blush!" He said to himself in his head, then rubbed his shoulder where blazed punched it. "I-it's alright Blaze, I saw the note and then came here."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:06 pm 

Blaze saw the look on Leo's face and he kind of got that no blush vibe. Blaze sent Leo a look with his eyes narrowing. "Hmph good didnt want you to cry when you saw i was gone.....well im going to lunch see you guys later" Blaze got up and he brushed aside his blue bangs and gathered his bag walking to lunch.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:26 pm 

Keahi gave Leo a kind smile and said "It's fine, you don't have to. Your my friend, that is enough. And I'm guessing you had shop class?" She looked up at Blaze as he responded to Leo and she looked a bit confused and she said "W-what's wrong with Blaze?" Her eyes shown with concern and she bit her lip as she watched him leave, he looked angry or something. She turned to Leo and she quickly hid her sadness and said "Well, I have to change and you should get cleaned up. We wouldn't want to be late for lunch right?" She jumped up and smiled at her friend and said "Meet you in the lunch room, I'll save you a spot or you save me one, kay?" Keahi gave a small wave as she picked up her stuff and followed the girls back to the girls locker room and she quickly changed.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:19 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Leo was confused when Blaze seemed to get made at him, he then turned to Keahi and nodded. "Yea... I'll see yea guys later.." He sighed and got up, walking out of the gym and to a bathroom. He washed his heads and then to the lunch room, he grabbed a tray and then got in line.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:58 pm 

Blog: View Blog (15)

Vivi also went to change. She got her school materials ready as well as she heads to lunch with Keahi and Leo. She sits down and chows on her subway. I wonder what those two fire gijinkans were up about? Oh well, it shouldn't be my business.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:15 pm 

Blaze took his blue bag with him as it contained his lunch inside which was something he bought earlier on today. It contained Onigiri(rice balls), sashimi, udon noddles since he liked the thickness of it better than the softer ramen, some tonkatsu,and last but not least a lime soda to wash it down. Blaze grabbed his chopsticks and chowed down his food. climbing those mountains made him extremely hungry and not eating breakfast made him even hungrier. Soon what seemed like 10 minutes to him but 5 minutes in reality he had finished his food taking a napkin and wiping his mouth. "Boy that was such a good meal...."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:44 pm 

Keahi quickly changed and she dashed out of the changing room, she still didn't like being around all those gijikans, she was still the newbie and being the newbie meant a rather lot of attention so she didn't like to waste her time in there. As she followed the flow of people, not really remembering where the cafeteria was, she was pushed into the large room full of people gossiping, finding friends, and getting lunch. She easily slipped through the crowd, grabbing a tray and getting her lunch: Vegetable fried rice, tofu and kinoko mushroom soup. Keahi payed for her lunch and looked around for someone she knew as she drifted around the crowd for a bit, looking for somewhere that she seemed to be welcome to go and eat her lunch.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:22 pm 

Vivi, seeing Keahi, goes up to her. "Hey, come sit by me." She then directs Keahi to Vivi's seat by going back to her table. Vivi had a million things to ask Keahi. Or she could just sit still and enjoy the calmness of not having class. She really wishes for school to be over .... She was quite tempted to play around with her water abilities, but decides to calm down anyways.

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:43 am 

Can i join??)

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:48 am 

2nd Year (1)

I think you can, but the guy who made this poofed :p but I'm sure the others in the rp will know better

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 10:50 am 

Ok btw how do we make characters in rps? Im sorry

PostThis post was deleted by CanadianWolf on Sun May 04, 2014 3:32 pm.
Reason: Not OOC
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:06 pm 

Vivi decides to get out of school - there's nothing that she can do here! She soon gets out of school, and decides to wonder around the mountains. She wonders if she can meet some Absols - her old friend's also an Absol.

((OOC link: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=41616 it's better if you discuss Out Of Character things at this link for this RP. To answer your question though, you'd usually create characters at the OOC section with Character Sheets (a fill-out form with things that are like, but not limited to, name, personality, likes, dislikes, powers, weakness, short biography, etc.).))

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13