All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Poketopia
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:12 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Hmm Dragon Dance Double Team..."Sterling analyzed his open and with a smirk he put out his hand and Sterling disappered in a puff of smoke and a doll like pokemon appeared just sitting and was going to take that attack for Sterling. Blaze watched the battle looking like he was in the battle himself."He substitued...sterling has so many tricks....he can poison her and even raise his defense....he can also make this girl flinch...oh man...i hope he goes easy."Blaze said quietly. Sterling wasnt going easy he wasnt even going to hold back."Hmmm so shes a dd dance set...if i remember correctly her next moves will be bite,earthquake,stone edge,or waterfall to break this sub or to psych me she might uses another move or back off but ill just poison her.."Sterling said quietly while behind a sub

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (15)

As the charging Gyaradoses continue to charge, their aggressiveness changes; from the kamehameha stance of their hands and ninja-like focus onto the suspected Chandelure, they became cheery and less serious as their arms had outstretched into an embrace as the small crowd of Vivis leapt in unity at him like a crowd of girls at a handsome boy.

The Gyaradoses in the air all came down behind Sterling upon a fair yet closer distance and landed with somersaults as they all turned around on one knee and placed their hands out at the opponent. As the real Vivi was kneeling, and because of some of the time that was given in the execution, she's able to formed the blue ball in her hands with less work. The hydro pump's strong force, weight, and energy was sent to shoot behind the assumed opponent - a large, strong, blast of water was directed at the, unknown to be, substitute. The cheery Vivis that had leapt at Sterling disappeared into thin air. Only a few in the knee-position disappeared as well. Might as well save even the smallest bit of energy.

Strange that he didn't attack. Her even-smaller group did a back flip - now on their feet. They had mixed eachother up while in the air with an attempt to conceal the true Vivi as well as to make more distance between the two gijinkans.

All it takes is a couple of hits, and either one of us is done for.

The group makes another stance to prepare a huge leap into the air while taking caution to the things around them. They're waiting to either leer, or to do another move as the events were executed. Their tails up and ready for balance and for possible future Gyarados moves.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 8:38 pm 

As the substitute faded Sterling had already seen the real Vivi but he decided to give her a chance as know his he smirked as he body became extremely hard from Acid Armor and they he shot a purple some stinky ooze from his hand and it shot at the real Vivi at an extremely fast motion. If the toxic should connect he was preparing a Hex to finish the job which would deal double damage due to his enemy's status and well because he gained a decent 1.5 stab or 50% Attack bonus. Sterling smirked as well he was ending this now. Blaze watched as he sighed because he knew Sterling went all out against this girl but he normally knew Sterling wouldn't do this if he didnt find this Vivi girl worhty. So what did Sterling see in her.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:22 pm 

Keahi had gone through a few other fights, each ending with different moves. She had faced a Monferno, a Krabby, a Linoone, and now was fighting a Haunter. The Haunter had a rather sinister smile on his face as he battled Keahi, it sent shivers down her back. She bit her lip as he sent Curse at her. Curse began to slow her down and she shook her head to stop the voices inside her head from his earlier taunt. She looked at him and used Flame Thrower which hit him but just barely, causing his laugh to echo through her head. She growled in aggravation, he just floated there a smirk plastered on his face. Her usual orange turned red as she yiped, she glared at him through her now red eyes and sent Dream Eater his way. The smirk from his face disappeared and he yelled as she pained his inner dreams. He grit his fanged teeth and used Confusion of her, causing her hold on him to weaken just enough for him to use Hex to weaken her and then to finish her off Sucker punch. Keahi had no more energy, no more resistance to fight, the Haunter smirked and picked her up and threw her over to the teacher, his two brother flying up behind him, a Gastly and Gengar gijikan came up and used nightmare on the passed out braixen, flying after their brother. The Ghost brothers were known for their cruel pranks on others. Even the adults were slightly scared of their cruel sense of humor. The teacher looked at Keahi and sighed and said "Poor thing, those boys are just wrong. It was only her second day here and their already on her case." Keahi wimpered as she tried to fight off the nightmares, the teacher brought her young student to the bleachers and said "You had enough for one day." Keahi was aching all over and facing nightmares on hard bleachers, she soon remembered why she hated gym and more importantly sparing.

Things of beauty.
Each like a magical powder
Or potion that could be
Combined with other words
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:24 pm 

(hey um to use dream eater you have to put the foe to sleep first with hypnosis. same with nightmare :-p) Blaze also had noticed that Keahi had been sparring and well he decided to stop watching to go and see if his friend was ok. He went and sat next to the Braixen smiling as he tapped her forehead."Hey Keahi...come on snap out of it....its me Blaze"He whispered hoping that she wouldn't pop up and scream his name or else he knew Sterling would hear and he would become distracted which could have cost him the match with a simple stone edge,earthquake,or waterfall since gyarados were more on the physical side. A special attack move wouldn't hurt Sterling as much as a stab Waterfall.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:43 pm 

Knew he was up to something. As Vivi attempts to block with her arms against the moves, it was quite pointless as she was hit with both of them. She can feel her health deteriorating. If she gets careless with not finishing this battle in time, then the battle will soon be over. All of her copies disappeared into thin air, for Vivi was unable to keep them up because of the disturbance of equal energy dispersed to each copy from the attack. No need to hold back - I'm already poisoned. Vivi surrounds herself in a quick momentary blue energy that had shone a split second from her scales as she charges - her speed increased a couple folds as she attempts to charge at the Chandelure to possibly knock him over with waterfall. With her sharp teeth, she attempts to give a ferocious bite on his shoulder when the waterfall move hits. As she runs past him after the attempt, she stops herself by pouncing at the floor behind him with her hands, making her do a front flip as she pushes herself high into the air. In midair, she places her tail wide against the air as she turns and spirals down to the ground with humungous force and speed to create a tornado. After landing with a loud bam, she then runs around the twister with loud stomps to increase its size and then hides behind the tornado in order to use her tail to smack it towards the direction of her opponent with a whap.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:02 pm 

Sterling took the waterfall but as she bit him he placed Hex on her and he knew this battle was finish. He saw twister coming as now she wasted that energy as a green forcefield was placed around him with his hand and Sterling smirked and mummbled the words."Protect.."So now all damage he would have took was negated by the effects of Protect."Hex Disperse!"Soon the Hex seal infused into Vivi and basically did damage to her inside and it did extra due to the badly poison status. Sterling just watched with his guard up and moved his silver bangs from his face."Its a shame Blaze couldnt see this..."Sterling said to himself.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 11:40 pm 

As the opponent used the green force field against the twister, she ran up to his side with hydro pump forming in her hand - with the force field used up, it was an opening for her. She blasted at him right before the Hex and poison had taken over her. She does a back flip to create distance and to cut the battle before she over-does her limit. She then relaxes as she takes a breather, Phew, I fought a Vulpix with Hex, but not as a seal. As the moment passes, she lifts her tail and starts wagging. "Woohoo! Nice match!" She said to the Chandelure with a smile, waiting for his response before she goes to get some healing items.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:32 am 

(Oh, I'm such a derp !Gwah. I forgot all about that)
Keahi felt tapping on her head and she peeked one eye open and saw Blaze. She smiled happily as she saw her friend, she sat up quickly and hugged Blaze. As she pulled back and said "I'm so happy your back. How was training? A Lucario came here earlier today and told me and this dude named Sterling that you were training on Mt. Silver." She ignored the new bruises and the new cuts as she sat there. She wasn't thinking about her pain, she was thinking more about how her first friend was back. Than after a moment she blushed realizing she had hugged Blaze, the people on the bus flashed through her mind and and pink only enhanced.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:05 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

After a while Leo took off his small jacket, so it wouldn't get dirty. He threw it over a chair, then went into his jeans pocket. He took out a sucker and wrapped it, he put it in his mouth then went back to work. As he worked he got oil and black stuff all over his hands, it also got on his forehead. Leo hand also taken his gloves off to work, they make it a little hard to work. But once class was over Leo forget about the oil and such, he threw his jacket over his shoulder and his gloves into his bag. He then walked to the lunch room, cause well it was lunch time! ((OOC: sorry if I'm skipping ahead of everyone XD if yea need me, I'll be eating. Haha but it seems like you all got something going))

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:32 am 

Blaze was a little surprised by that hug but he smiled and hugged her back. "Yeah i went to go train and seek my inner power. Heh so i see you have gotten stronger too never thought i would see you fighting so hard."Blaze said smirking as he ruffled her hair but he started to noticed the pink spread was now on her face and he poked her cheeks. "Hmmm blushing again did Sterling woo you?"Blaze said teasingly. Sterling now awaited for a teacher to call the match or for Vivi to faint only to get blasted by a Hydro Pump. Sterling crashed into a wall and sighed then smiled at Vivi looking completely fine as he dusted himself off."Yeah im fine and good match."He put a thumbs up then took her hand."Until the battle field awaits me lady." Then he walked away.

Last edited by Blaze The Typhlosion on Tue Mar 11, 2014 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:53 am 

Vivi gave a slightly toothy grin, both trying to show appreciation for the sparring and not to appear too scary with her pointy teeth - not that she knows much on how she looks like. She just doesn't pay much attention at her reflection, but she's polite to not be too careless on her approach to people. He's so polite.

Vivi went to the teacher to give her directions for the room with healing items. As the teacher told her, Vivi had then went to the area.

"Just sit tight, you'll have to rest for ten minutes for the medicine to take full effect." said the nurse.

"Alright." I wonder if she is the same Chansey as before?

As Vivi sat on the bed-like platform, she decided to lie down with her arms crossed. Sure, the Hex and poison was agonizing, but the heal was working and she had shown no pain. She recalls the look of Keahi - she didn't look happy. Vivi looked a bit down. It was out of the corner of her eye as she had went to the gym teacher, she had saw her. She seemed almost passed out, but Vivi wasn't able to go to her because Vivi knew that she herself would soon pass out too if she didn't rush to recovery. She had saw some ghost Pokémon laughing the Braixen at the far end of the battle field. They were pointing and looking at her from time to time. They didn't seem friendly, and Keahi had seemed to be in deep psychological endurance. Nightmare, was it. Keahi was a friendly person - Vivi disliked seeing her so down.

Vivi sighs and attempts to lift her spirits up - she can't make someone happy if the Gyarados herself is down, now can she? Sparring is sparring - you get the kicks and blasts from gijinkans everywhere - but Vivi keeps in mind of the possible negative sportsmanship of the Ghost Pokémon. Just in case.
_______
Soul's cellphone rings right when she and Luxy were finished with their competition. She picks it up, "Hello, this is Soul speaking."

"This is Ormond Spearman, the Corporation needs you, now." said the man on the phone. Soul replied, "Yes, I will be on my way." She hangs up the phone. "Sorry Lux, gotta go. Nice meeting you, hope we see each other again." With a quick wave of goodbye, as well a hasty departure, she leaves. She lightly jogs away from Lux, and right when she turns a corner, she runs as quick as she could back towards the high school streets, her destination towards the building.

It was a bit sudden, but respecting her situation, Lux replies as she turns at the corner, "See you later as well." To finish off the one stone he held, he threw it - it skipped and reached all across to the other side of the lake, hitting a huge pile of skipped stones and knocking them over. He turns in the opposite direction of Soul, and walks away.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:36 pm 

Keahi tilted her head slightly and said "Woo me? What do you mean? He was just asking around for you." She smiled slightly as he poked her cheeks. "I guess I'm just happy your back. Yeah, I'm not usually into battles but I kinda wanted to try out some new moves" As she fixed her hair, smiling up at him. She knew she had shown some distaste for sparring yesterday and making a complete 360 by actually getting out there and fighting more than one battle, she guess was a little bit unexpected. She had pulled her hair out of it's two high pony tails, letting it fall around her shoulders fixing it up the best she could. As she finished fixing her hair she looked up at him and said "Hey, how is your head? Yesterday, it looked like you had a bad headache or something." A wave of concern passing over her face, it seemed that most of her emotions seemed to show on her face.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:13 am 

As the 10 minutes have finally passed, she goes out from the curtains of the bed-like platform, until she was stopped by the Chansey. "Just a moment," the nurse said. She places some medicine and then patches it up on the placement of the Hex that was on her neck. "Done."

As Vivi goes back to the glorious battlefield of sparring gijinkans, she goes over to the bench where Keahi was. She was talking with a Typhlosion. Perhaps he's Blaze. Hoping for the best that she's not interrupting, she goes up and speaks, "Hi Keahi." She then looks over to the Typhlosion. "So, what's your name?" The Gyarados asks.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:56 pm 

Blaze smiled at the Gyarados and looked at her up and down as he thought to himself." Wow shes so short i wonder how old she is..."Anyway dismissing his thoughts he responded. "I'm Blaze and who are you?" Blaze then started to wonder how Keahi and this girl knew each other but if she was a friend of Keahi she was definitely a friend of his. Sterling looked over to where Vivi went and his eyes lit up when he saw Blaze. His best friend....he finally found and he walked over to the group and sat behind Keahi waiting to be noticed brushing his silver bangs to the side time to time just awaiting for the two to finish with the introductions watching various gijinkas battle for dominance.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:43 pm 

"My name's Vivi. Nice to meet ya'. " Vivi beamed. Five people. She takes note that Sterling seems to know Blaze. She decides to sit down and let the two converse. She looks out at the Ghost brothers fighting the other gijinkans as she thinks about when sparring class is supposed to be over.
___
At the building ...

As Soul goes up the elevator, she looks out through the glass capsule. The Poketopia City had quite an interesting view, she can see the school from here. As she gets out of the elevator, meandering through the prettiness and neatness of the antique furniture of the twelfth floor, she opens the door to room 704. She had finally reached her destination for her corporation's business - Spearman's office. Ormond Spearman, one of the leaders of the business, a Dragonite, sits patiently and calmly while doing paperwork at the well-polished dark wooden desk. He looks up at her, gets up, and gets something out of the boxes from the corner of the room, "Hey Soul, how've you been?"

"I've been well." Soul replied. Spearman gets out a fairly small and brown suitcase, picks up a folder at his desk, and hands them it over to Soul. "Head over to the building in Claudere. There will be the business's employees waiting for you. They have the other items and information that's needed to be delivered pronto. The rest of the details are in those papers. The papers include the information of that brown suitcase as well."

"Alright, Ormond." Soul heads out the doors.

Soul goes out of the building, items in one arm. She runs back to her house as quick as she could and prepares her belongings; her backpack, gloves, long rain-coat jacket, and fighting boots - and a 'scarf' - as well as her 'citizen business wear' in order to appear even less conspicuous - just what the business wanted. Staying a bit longer, she looks through the descriptive and detailed papers within the folders. Going out the doors again, she meets up with a cloudy sky above the forest's horizon.
Like the calm before a storm - it's going to rain soon. Claudere, the city right over these mountains.

After passing through the many people in the streets, she heads to the north west area of Claudere towards another giant building. The entire building had seemed to be unlit and left unused, except for the first floor. Seems like Ormond rented this place for the time being. Got to get the items out fast before the rent expires. She enters the rotating doors, meeting up with a bunch of packages within the center of the room, and guards watching over them for Soul to deliver the items. One gijinkan came up to her, explaining to her on the locations of gangs and on certain factors to look after and on what to avoid. The gijinkan had also given a presentation with a giant map on a screen. "Come back here if you need to heal up. But remember, the more treatment that has to be bought, the less the paychecks will be."

"Understood." Came Soul's reply.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:24 pm 

Keahi smiled and she happily waved to Vivi, she watched her friend talked to Blaze. She didn't get her answers but she would ask again maybe later, shrugging. She felt like their was someone behind her and she glanced over her shoulder and she saw the silver haired boy from mealier and she smiled once more and said "Hey, Sterling." She wondered how Blaze would react when he finally noticed Sterling was right behind them, they both seemed to know each other and she hoped they were friends not enemies. Keahi very few people she called friends, and even fewer she considered enemies, so she wasn't used to being around people who didn't like each other.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 am 

A sheepish look adorned Scyler's face as he walked into the sparring room, feeling a bit embarrassed for arriving at school so late. He'd probably get in trouble, and this early in the year too. It wasn't his fault he'd gotten back later than expected from his vacation. He'd only gotten back this morning. Sometimes his parents weren't the best at planning things out, but he hoped it wouldn't mess anything up.

"Jeez, hope I'm not too late... Sparring was always interesting", he thought as he glanced around the room. He saw a few people sparring, then saw somebody in need of a partner. He walked over to the houndoom, looking friendly with a smile on his face, asking him if he'd care to spar. A reply came from the houndoom, giving a confirmation, and the two were soon positioned at opposite ends of a large mat.

The houndoom took the first move, fire erupting from his mouth as he used flamethrower. Scyler dashed forward, sliding under the flames, his arms glowing a bright yellow as he came up towards the gijinka. He pulled of an X-Scissor, slashing his arms in a cross against the houndoom, landing the hit. The houndoom staggered hard but managed to duck as a foot came towards his face. Seeing an opening, he lashed out with a Sucker Punch, landing a good hit on Scyler. He stumbled backwards from the unexpected hit, however he quickly regained his composure. He wasn't going to give up this easily.

His speed boost kicking in, he dashed forward even faster than before, moving in rapidly with a poison jab, his hands glowing a bright purple. He struck the unprepared houndoom with force, right in the center of his chest. He was quick to come back though, another inferno of flames blasting from his mouth. Scyler attempted leaping backward out of the range of the attack, only to end up taking it all with nearly full force. He wasn't doing very well now, but he was determined not to fall so fast. Standing tall again, he readied to go at it again, planning an entire barrage of kicks and punches.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:41 pm 

Blaze smiled at Sterling who pretended not to notice him there and Blaze's smiled turned into a smirk and he knew one way to get Sterlings attention."Ok well be a stupid candle anyway...."Sterling's face was red full of anger. He took a deep breathe inhaling and exhaling as he walked over to Blaze and ruffled his hair."You always were one cunning weasel huh?" Blaze didn't really like being called a weasel but he decided to take as a compliment. "So you came all this way huh...people might think your some creeper stalker out for me." Sterling smiled. "Heh there was another reason but i'll tell ya later" Soon after talking for awhile Sterling's eye set on Keahi and he whispered into Blaze's ear."Wow she is cute..imma take her out.."Blaze looked at Sterling but he felt jealous not knowing why."Uh what.....?"Sterling saw the look in Blazes eye and smirked."Hmmmm i see...."Blaze looked confused then he began to be defensive."Sterling...you better not ok i know what you're thinking but its not true."Sterling only smirked and replied with a "Tch and walked away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:24 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

After a while of sitting, Leo got up and walked toward the gym. He looked around at everyone battling and training, he saw Blaze and Keahi and a few others he a group talking. He didn't know if he should go and talk to them or just go away, he looked down at his hands. They were black from the oil and a few other things from the eingeen, he sighed. But went over to the group, he waved at them. His forehead had oil on it, some was also on his cheeks. "H-hey guys... W-what's up?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next