All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Post subject: Poketopia
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:01 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

It was another summer like day in the city of Poketopia home to various gijinkas. Today a boy named Agni or what he prefers to be called Blaze is starting his first day of high school. For now Blaze was brushing his teeth extremely fast with his white shirt,blue tied,and blue pants school uniform already on as he was late for school. He spat into the sink various times then washed his face and mouth. Blaze sighed as he rushed to his room gathering his various books."God how am I late for the first day of school!"Blaze said in a hurry as he was stuffing books inside his one strap bookbag. Blaze then rushed out of the house locking and closing the door and ran to the closest bus stop as fast as he could huffing and puffing in pain.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Poketopia
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:09 pm 

Jason was in the gym, hitting the weights. His obsession with becoming the strongest was hard to match, but impossible to excced. Curl after curl until he finally dropped the bar and roared. "AAAARRRRGGGHH!!!!" He bellowed before heading into the showers. He cleaned himself up, got dressed in his school uniform and then headed to class. He was a bit early to his first class, he liked it that way though. Sitting down to his first day of Junior year, he was a monolith of Genjika, extremly large and powerful. Flipping through his books, he just shrugged and waited for class to begin

-I'm not just chasin' these dreams. 
I'm hiding out in the bushes, and then I wait 'til they leave
and jump out and pistol-whip 'em with my loaded ambition.
I'm not gonna front. I'm Ethan Hunt on this Impossible Mission.-

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:17 pm 

Blaze soon caught the bus using the Rainbow Pass to aboard the vehicle. Blaze looked outside and smiled as it was a great day in poketopia and he was mainly looking foward for the sparring class in the new school. He wanted to show off his power as a gijinka and he with that sparring class he could. He knew everything his mother and father taught him...even though his father was dead and his mother was always on business trips. Either way Blaze couldnt wait for this school year to start."Hmph...this gonna be one hell of a year.."He said with a smirk on his face.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:45 pm 

The day's first class was uneventful, a bit boring for Jason, but he was happy to get to his second class of the day, Sparring. His muscles rippled in excitement as he left his first class and headed down the hallway, back to the gym. He was a bit early so he decided to practice on the bag, going pretty light to just get himself warmed up. After a few minutes, the rest of the class began to pour in, including the local ruffians, Sam and Isho. A Luxio and Carvhana respectfully, they were known to cheat and just cause a general pain in anyone's neck. Jason ignored them and went to talk to his team mates. Roark, an Aggron, and Maximus, a Garchomp. They all looked pretty scary, but they were a big bunch of teddy bears outside of fights, loving helping others and general do-gooding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:52 pm 

Blaze arrived and he was a fresjman but oddly enough as he got his schedule he had the 2nd period sparring class. As he walked to the class he saw a bunch of muscle heads and brolic dudes and he gulped in fear...mainly fear for his life. Blaze had put his bag on the bench and walked over to the sparring mat. He decided not to let his fears get the best of him and he looked around fire in his eyes and smirked."Anyone uo for a challenge."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 8:16 pm 

Roark nudged Jason to look over to the freshmen on the mat. "Go on, he's up to fight" Jason smiled and nodded, high fives and fists bumps erupted from the three as they got Jason pumped. He shook himself loose and then walked up to the mat. There was a kind grin on his face. "Ready to rock n' roll?" He asked as he cracked his neck. "It's nice to meet you, by the way, I'm Jason" Jason was pumped up and he didn't bother hiding it as he stuck his hand out to shake the new kid's

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:03 pm 

Blaze got into a dragon form like stance(dragon style martial arts) and he looked at his opponent with a look of seriousness and he looked at the tyranitar that had stood in front of him fire in his eyes. "So you're my opponent well then.....i hope your ready for the beatdown on your life!"Blazes power was increasing and one who was adept at fighting could see his fiery like aura as it emitted off of him. Blaze was determined to take his enemy down.(so sorry i got really busy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:11 pm 

(No worries, let's rumble :))

Jason shrugged and pulled his hand back. He took a deep breath in, and on the exhale unleashed a sandstorm. The dust and sand swirled in a vortex around the mat. "Let's rock" Jason said with a grin. He got into a boxing stance, his eyes were now crimson and snapped his jaws in challenge. Jason decided to move first and rose his right foot up, dropping it to axe-kick the ground. An earthquake was loosed from the impact.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:29 pm 

Blaze flipped up as that earthquake would have pounded him since it was super effective and he put his hands up with a look of seriousness and then charged his energy and smirked."Focus Blast!" Blaze remembered with his father told him as Blaze whispered."Remember always to pick super effective damage."Blaze then shot the fighting type move and it then rushed towards the Tyranitar at light speed as the brown orb had a ying and yang symbol inside the blast.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:34 pm 

Jason dodged the move and then came up to strike with a Power-up Punch. His fist was aimed for Blaze's ribs and the sandstorm intensified, becoming much more aggressive. His movements were a bit slow, but his bulk and power were not to be trifled with. The Focus Blast smashed into the bleachers and the students cheered. The aggressive movements of Blaze were admirable, not many knew Dragon Style outside of Dragon types.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:52 pm 

Blaze tried to brace himself for the power-up punch but it was too late as the blow connected and he fell to the ground holding his ribs in extreme pain. He looked at his opponent and roared and Blaze charged himself with Flame Charge further increasing his speed and in one fist was a burst of fire and in the other was shocking thunder as this male started to swing at the Tyranitar aiming at his opponents ribs,face,stomach and legs.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:57 pm 

Jason couldn't dodge this new burst of speed, so each impact hit and hit hard. Jason hardly grimaced though, the moves weren't the most effective. As Blaze's onslaught went on, Jason lowered his hands and then gripped thin air. He suddenly brought his hands up to make an X across his chest and a Stone Edge burst from the ground everywhere the sandstorm touched. Jason's breathing was a bit heavy, but he was still ready to rumble

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:05 pm 

That move hit Blaze and it hit him hard. He flew into the air and landed onto his back. It was hard for the male to stand up and he wiped the blood from his mouth. Blaze smirked as the room suddenly got sunny and extremely hot. The male then started to glow a vast white and from his hands in a kamehameha like style Blaze shot a Solarbeam fully charged as the white beam was extremely bright and could blind anyone within the vicinity. The beam was aimed straight for this Tyranitars chest.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:16 pm 

The Sunny Day and then Solarbeam charge up gave Jason just enough time to stomp hard on the ground. The impact sent another earthquake through the room just before the Solarbeam hit him square in the chest. Jason skidded backwards, huffing and puffing, but then dropped to his knees. The smoke coming off of his chest was thick, but there was a grin on his face. He hadn't had such a great battle in a while, and if his body let him get up, he'd be more than happy to continue.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:23 pm 

When that earthquake set off Blaze tried everything in his power too block but he was a tad too late. When the quake had settled and had cleared out Blaze tried to stay up but soon he stumbled too the ground in pain. There was no more fighting for him that day. Blaze growled and his fist hit the ground and rage."Damn....i lost...already my first lost..."Blaze thought to himself. Then he thought to himself why did he only focus on super effective moves....maybe he could have tried another strategy but it was too late. The Typhlosion gijinka lost.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 10:58 pm 

Jason forced himself to stand, it was hard, but his willpower was not going to let him fall now. He walked slowly over to the new kid. and then put his hand out to help him up. "Nice . . . to meet you. I'm Jason" He coughed a bit, but gave a jovial smile. His whole body scream in pain, he knew he was in desperate need of a potion, but that didn't mean that he'd forget his manners. "Come on, cafeteria is open by now" Jason said

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:23 pm 

Blaze slowly got up and wiped the blood from his mouth. He had never been in so much pain in his life but he managed to smiled rubbing his head then shook Jason's hand."Nice to meet you im Blaze....and well you are such a good fighter never met someone as strong as you....and did you say food!?"Blaze forgot all about his pain and he dashed to the cafeteria faster than him being boosted with Flame Charge. Blaze wasnt poor or even hungry at that he just loved to eat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:12 am 

Jason chuckled and followed Blaze, nodding to his friends. They nodded back, smiles on their faces as the next match went underway. Jason walked through the halls until finally coming into the cafeteria. Walking along, he came up to Blaze who was in the short line for food. "Thanks for the compliment, man. What're you gonna eat?" He asked, a smile on his face

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:37 am 

"oooh im not here for the lunch just want the free juice that comes with it."Blaze smiled as the male grabbed the tray taking off the juice and throwing the rest away. From his duffel bag he laid out a whole bunch of japanese food in various trays. It varied from rice balls,sushi,california rolls,ramen,even some fish was there as well. Blaze took out some chopsticks and smirked as he started to dig into his food.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:42 am 

Jason shrugged and got his own tray. Grilled cheese sandwich, chicken soup, and milk. Jason walked over to where Blaze had sat and began to eat. "You fight pretty good, where do you train?" Jason asked as he ate his food. Roak, Maximus and I are always looking for sparring buddies if you want to train after school" He offered.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next