All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: Poketopia
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:32 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Sterling looked at the gang confused but then sighed when he got no answer. He moved his bangs from in front of his face and walked into the school quietly almost ghost like. He wondered why Blaze wasnt here and where he could be. Letting his thoughts escape Sterling looked around and wondered where he could recieve a schedule. Going to the main office Sterling asked the secretary who was a Sawsbuck gijinka for a schedule. He recieved one not forgetting his thank yous and started to look it over.
Meanwhile At Mt Silver...
Blaze looked all over the other side of the peak and was stunned to find another region. "Maybe ill go there another time....and i miss my friends especially Keahi.....im going to go back..i can train another time."And with that Blaze slided down the mountain"Oh this is going to be fun"Blaze said smiling as he started to slide backwards,leaning side to side to keep his balance.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:47 pm 

(Keahi told Sterling that Blaze might be at his house sick or maybe training, Leo confirmed Blaze was on the mt. Silver)
Keahi smiled at Vivi's eagerness and she nodded and said "Alright, lets get you fixed up shall we?" As she followed after Vivi, she glanced back checking on Leo from time to time as they made their way to the washroom and nurse's office. Keahi knew they were probably going to be late but she hoped the nurse would give them an excuse. At least for Leo, she knew he would, she looked at the time and knew she was going to be late. But at least it was just Geometry, she could live with that. Strangely, to her, she was looking forward to trying out some of her new moves in her sparing class. As the thought struck her mind, she looked saddened for a moment, she was missing Blaze a little more. She shook her head and put a smile back on to her face. Leo had said he was training and training didn't last forever, right? She assured herself that it wouldn't be too long, besides he was doing something that was making him be able to do something he wanted. She pushed her thoughts back to her situation, she had a friend who was obviously had a broken nose. It wasn't the worst accident ever, but she knew it hurt, a broken nose hurt, far more than it should

Things of beauty.
Each like a magical powder
Or potion that could be
Combined with other words
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:05 pm 

Blog: View Blog (15)

Ah ... he ignored me. The Absol became disheartened. Well, one thing's clear. I guess he isn't really friendly towards certain gijinkans. Soul collects herself, Hiked this far, might as well go elsewhere! Soul starts to jump down, terrain after terrain. Rivers, parks, waterfalls, bays, the sea, just where else should I go? Soul lands off the last elevation of the mountain, and after some time of walking around finds herself at the park of the forest. Nah, boring. Walking into the city streets right outside of the forests, She decides to explore a bit more of Poketopia. After a while, she ends up in a different park, meeting up with the same Luxy as before. He was looking at an empty battle arena, before his ear twitches as Soul stepped on a couple of leaves. He turns around.

He speaks, "Oh, I know you."

"..."

"And I have yet asked you for your name." He faces her. "You know me, I'm Luxy. What's your name, Absol?"

"Soul." A pause. "You know, this week seems to be going on forever."

"Same." Another pause.

"So, who else might be there?"

"A Pikachu, Sandslash, Dewgong, Persian, Dragonair, Manectric, and some others."
___
Vivi leans on the wall as the Lucario washes up in the washroom. The clock was clearly 7:59 am. Rrrrriiinnngg! The bell had rung as Vivi waits outside of the washroom, her belongings well held in her possession. People went along their ways, a bustling hall. But not as bustling as it was in my old school. However, it's all the same. I can play hide and seek in broad daylight in this crowd, and no one will ever find me! But even if they're hot on my tail, I can still use the air vents! Vivi smiled maliciously - fun, one day it will most certainly get her kicked out of this school. But she shouldn't have been the first gijinkan to be like this in this place, now is she?

"I can't wait 'till sparring class!" "You up for a match, Flan?" "Don't show mercy, 'cause I won't either. And it's only fair that way." "Spar with me, Sam!" "You did your homework, right? Want to check each other's answers?" The groupie of gijinkan buddies are clearly excited for this class. Big, short, strong, slender, fire, water, leaf, ice, electric, ground - Vivi was clearly as excited as they are. She was also curious as to how pumped up Keahi and the Lucario are as well. Right, and first period is Geometry. Then it's Sparring. As the hall was eventually cleared, Vivi, out of boredom, looks at her nails. Most certainly not as sharp as someone's that I know, She had then lightly clacks her sharp teeth. But I do have a ferocious bite. They better have free healing items, 'cause no one's safe when a Gyarados's running around like a firecracker unsupervised. Her tail swishes up and down on her left side impatiently. Why she's feeling like this, she has no idea.

Last edited by Laila_Crow on Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:24 pm 

(hmm i mustve read the text wrong or something ill edit it later) Blaze jumped over rocks and even slid down scaly paths. Blaze wanted to at least get there for sparring class so that way he could see Jason,Leo,and even Keahi. Blaze smiled at the thought of it and he picked up speed to rush to the scene. Sterling as he wished Blaze his best friend was here with him in Geometry."God....why does he always have to train..."Sterling started to rememeber the times he and blaze had in the unova region. Then something hit Sterling...what was going on in the unova region...he heard that it was bad but never knew how urgent it was.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:43 pm 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)

Leo followed the two girls to the wash room, once in he seat up on the counter. "S-so, what are you going todo? I-I me-mean besides just cleaning me up a bit, and thanks for this..." He blushed hard, then stayed quiet for a while as Keahi fixed him up.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:08 pm 

Keahi gently cleaned up Leo's nose and she looked at him, checking how bad it was. "Well, first we need to get you some ice, then probably get you an Aguva berry to help easy the pain. After that we should probably double check with the nurse so we can make sure it isn't worse than I think is. I don't think its too bad, but I'm no professional." She gave him a reassuring smile and she looked through her bag, pulling out a small green berry with yellow markings on it. "Lucky for you, I always tend to have different berries on me. Turned out this one is just the one we need." Keahi smiled and said "Here you are, give it a taste. It should make the pain dose down. And I'm happy to help a friend, so don't sweat it." Passing it over to to Leo, glad she decided to bring her berry bag. She looked at the time and she sighed slightly, she turned to Leo and said "Lets get you to the nurse, our sparing class is getting ready to start and I kinda want to make it so I can try some new moves. But we need to make sure your going to be alright." Keahi smiled gently at him as she led him out of the washroom and to the nurse's office. As soon as they reached it the nurse pounced onto them, she was a Chansey.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

Last edited by ~UnWritten~ on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:12 pm 

Blaze soon slid down to the last rest stop and smiled looking back."Phew finally im almost there so...lets pick up the pace!"Blaze was soon cloaked in fire that danced around the gijinka in a circular like fashion and then Blaze bursted down the side of the mountain going almost as fast as the speed of light. He enjoyed the wind in his face and wanted to go even faster but if he did Blaze knew that he would exhaust himself. Either was he was going to get there for sparring class no matter what.
Meanwhile at the school....
Sterling had changed into a violet gym suit and well was beating various gijinkas left and right. He had already beaten a Onix,Espeon,Dragonite,Feraligatr and a Snorlax."Wow so many strong fighters i cant wait to fight Blaze and the others."Sterlings eyes set on Vivi and smirked cracking his knuckles and neck. She was just a little overly hyper girl how powerful could she be as Sterling whispered someone cocky."This should be an easy win.."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:36 am 

2nd Year (1)

Leo smiled at Keahi, then took the berry grok her and ate it. "It doesn't taste the best, but thanks." He smiled and got down from the counter, he walked with her to the nruses office. Once there be turned to Keahi "you should go, I dont want you to miss a class because of me. And besides, I don't think we have the same classes. I have to check and see what my classes are." Leo said, paper towel stuck up his nose.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:07 pm 

As the two came out of the washroom and into the nurse's office, Vivi had follow along, hoping that the Chansey won't be too discouraged that she's just here to accompany the two. But if she's told to go to class, then she'll do it. Darn, he might not have, but if Sterling has sparring first period, then I wouldn't be able to spar him! Oh, but who knows. Maybe he'll spar after school as well. She looks at Lucario, curious as to what his name is, and if it's alright if she asks him a bunch of questions.

The Absol's ears perked up. "Yes, I have."

"Wilder Lawless, from the North Theives?"

"Yeah."

"It's been a rampage in that city. The gangs are quite powerful and cooperative in working with other gangs to get what they want. They prize expensive and rare items, and will poke their noses in businesses and companies to get a scoop of their items to steal. My friend's friend has been there, and has me told this. You just seem to be the attentive kind of person, if your going to ask why I'm telling you this."

I've been there before when I was exploring places, not as a mission. My business knows that delivering items to people there may end up having the business gain a lot of profit because of the extra pay for the danger, but it'll risk the life of the deliverer. Not that they care much, it's that it'll be bothersome to get another deliverer. They prefer workers with experience, and they don't like to nurse frightened newbies on the job. And I'm the gijinkan that they proudly rely on. If I am to go there, then so be it. "I see." Soul then walks further into the park. Interestingly, this one has a lake nearby. She goes over there on the grassy edges of the lake, picks up a stone, and throws it.

Luxy follows, and soon things end up with bets, points and competitions on who skips stones the farthest.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 pm 

Keahi looked at Leo and tilted her head, doing a once over. She was checking to see if he would be alright, she looked over at the nurse and said "Are you sure it's not too bad?" Nurse Chansey looked over at the young braixen and smiled slightly and said "He fine, just of bit of the cartilage was broken. That should heal up quickly, so I would say it would be alright to leave him." Keahi nodded and looked back up to Leo and smiled as she said "Alright, I'll take off my apprentice nurse attitude. I'll see you round Leo, remember your no less important than anyone else. Got it?" Winking playfully at him as the nurse gave her and Vivi a note so they wouldn't be in trouble for being late to class. She walked out of the nurse's office with Vivi and said "It's time for our second period, let's hurry and give these notes to our first period teacher and high tail it to sparring class?" Giving a friendly smile towards the younger gijikan.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:36 pm 

Soul gave a small smile out of cheeriness - a slightly scary grin, giving a toothy smile with pointy teeth and all. Why, most certainly! "Yup, let's go!" Vivi takes the pass and races to her first period class, ignoring school rules. Not like there's anyone here to stop her. Plus, this school's quite a large facility for covering distance. She stops before a turn, and looks at Keahi, wondering if she might have the same teacher as well. She looks at the time. Be patient, Vivi. She then bolts right in and then out of the left hallway. Now at the corner, she's simply waiting for Keahi now. She can feel her energy coursing. She decides to use them now in early preparation for the battles.

Last edited by Laila_Crow on Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:47 pm 

Keahi chuckled slightly as she saw her friend dash off, Keahi picked up her pace, till she was running after Vivi. As Vivi came to a stop Keahi glanced at her and gave her friend a lop-sided grin and said "Okay, I'll race you to the classroom and then to the gym. Who ever gets to the gym first gets to decide their prize." Keahi was used to hyper-active people, she lived with her younger sister, Flare and her overly happy, hyper mother. She could see her friend was basically dripping with excitement for sparring class and energy, so much that it was beginning to get Keahi hyped up. Keahi got ready to run as she waited for Vivi's answer, she didn't mean to be implosive but she kinda got the vibe that Vivi wanted to get to sparing class as soon as possible.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:11 pm 

2nd Year (1)

After the girls left Leo went to his scone class. That class was shop, he was able to work with cars and other things along those lines. By far this was his favorite class, he could work with his hands and it was something he could use when he was older. Unlike half the things they thought in school, once getting to class he waved at the teach. It was a pikachu, and her name was Ms. Lulu. "Good morning Leo, it's nice of you to join us." She said with a smile, Leo rubbed the bak of his head. "I'm sorry unsung come yesterday, I-I was busy." "It's alright, go to the shop and you can work on a engine."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:14 pm 

"Yup." She ran back at where Keahi is to start at the same distance. The two started to race, clearly a close tie, and Keahi had won. Vivi, as the polite gijinkan that she is, was going to open the doors for her if she had gotten there first, but agreed with Keahi, after seeing her leaping with a final step through the doors like an athlete, that it's better to just leap through the doors with peppiness. After looking at the view of the battles going on, Vivi lightly jogged passed Keahi, "Well, see ya' through the class!" She stopped for a bit, "Oh, right, and for the prize. You, of course, will decide the prize as you have stated. Think of a good one, see ya'!" Vivi was ready for any prize to give.

Vivi could see gijinkans battling each other within the awesomely humungous battleground gym. Vivi goes around the area, and opens the doors upon the other side to the outside, coming across more gijinkans battling, but they battled more ferociously at Sterling - the Chandelure who's defeating them all without a sweat. Reminds me of someone that I know ... all cool and strong!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:13 pm 

Sterling walked over to Vivi and smiled taking the girls hand and kissing it lightly."Your name sweetheart its Vivi isnt it?.....well i saw how strong you were and im interested if you wanted to spare with me?"Sterling looked at the girl with his golden yellow eyes and his charming smile. Although most would consider this flirting this was what Sterling was about cool,calm,collected,polite,and strong. These qualities made him the Chandelure he is today.
Now We turn our Attention To Blaze....
Blaze had made it to the end of Mt. Silver and now was heading towards the school. He was going to get there and beat everyone with his new and improved techniques. This gijinka bursted though the school doors leaving a stream of fire and right into the bathroom changing into his blue and fire red gym uniform."Phew made it to Spar with some people."Blaze walked towards the gym unknown to him in that gym was someone he knew for a long time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:36 pm 

Strong? Of course! And you do seem pretty cocky against all of the others - surely you're just bluffing me. Vivi was at first surprised, and then interested and grateful to see such a gesture of courtesy that is rare to be seen nowadays in her old school and whereabouts. She smiled back. "Yes, I do want to spar with you." She takes a few steps back to give distance and gets ready in her fighting stance. "Ready when you are!" She tries to calm down as her dragon-like tail was swishing so fast she was practically fanning the people behind her, easily giving away that she's not completely focused. A moment of clearance passes. She relaxes her body, making herself carry more weight for power.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 pm 

Keahi had waved goodbye to Vivi as her friend left her, Keahi was now looking around the gym for someone to spar with. She didn't have to look long, or really look at all. A Monferno gijikan came bouncing up to her and used taunt on her to invite her to battle, she smiled slightly through the move as she sent ember flying towards the male, accepting his challenge. They headed to a mat and Keahi's bright air around her turned dark, un-readable, the Monferno was slightly shaken by the way most emotion left Keahi's face leaving nothing but determination. He shook it off and used acrobatics, Keahi couldn't dodge them all the hits but she dodged most. She as he flew back she used Flame charge, increasing her speed, then she began to use multiple scratches on him, he could take those easily, he smirked thinking he had the upper hand and he charged at her ending up using macho punch into her gut. She went flying back into the bleachers, as she crashed she bit her lip, hiding the pain off her face. "Step one: Don't show your pain." She stood up and dusted herself off and her opponent seemed confused she could get back up and she smirked. "Step two: Always show confidence." She was lifted up into the air, a white outline of her body surrounding her, she smirked as she used Psychic and she lifted her opponent into the air and he struggled and she used future sight, it allowed her to see which moves he would use as soon as her Psychic faded, she threw him down. He hit the wall and she gently landed on the ground, a smirk on her face. The Monferno jumped back up, looking a bit beat up, he charged at her in attempt to use close combat, but she used Fire Spin to quickly get out of the way. He chased after her and her old scheme was back, tire him out and then strike. As soon as she saw him looking tired she stuck, using Psychic once more throwing him around and then speed above him and used Flame Thrower, finishing the fight.

As her teacher came up to show she was the leader she reverted back to her usual self and she knelt down by the Monferno gijikan and began to check over him. She was making sure she didn't hurt him too bad, the Monferno let her check him but as soon as she was done he shoved her away. Landing back on her bruised back, she winced, trying to hide her pain once more, it was to be expected to have a few bruises after a match. So she wasn't going to wimp up and show everyone that she couldn't take a few bruises, because she was trying to become stronger anyway.

Things of beauty.
Or potion that could be
To create
Powerful Spells.

-~UnWritten~

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:52 pm 

Sterling smirked and he jumped back as he didnt even have a stance. He was basically a set up all out attacker. He was ready for anything and fighting someone with type advantage was just common for his. Sterling put his hands out as a small blue and whitish flame slowly floated towards Vivi and if it made contact it would severly cripple her giving her burn status in the process. Sterling thought to himself."Tsk shes just a little girl how strong could she be..?"Blaze quietly walked into the gym and sat on the blechers smirking at Sterling and Keahi fighting wondering how strong did these two get. Blaze got super charged from hiking in Mt. Silver and from sitting in Luminous Spring so of course he wanted to see how his friends improved."So the battle begins.."He said quietly so neither got distracted.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:40 pm 

It was a disadvantage to not know your opponent - there's more to the factors than what meets the eye. The whitish blue flame slowly approaches, but moves as if it had a life of its own. If she hadn't known that this was a move, she would've tried to catch it by now. Vivi moves quickly to the side, it floats and passes by her. If this is one way of taunting, then it had almost gotten me.

Might want to play safe until there's an opening. He might have something up his sleeves ... I can almost sense it.

She then starts to dragon dance in a mystic like way and in twirls like a ballerina, creating, one copy of herself while doing so. She dances faster with her copy for a short while, moving in a way that became more complex in knowing which copy is the real one as more copies were created from the complex and mystifying dance - there was soon to be a small crowd of Gyaradoses. They charge at the Chandelure. They all seem to be preparing some kind of move - some in their hands, some by the way they're running so swiftly, some a combination of the two. At a certain point, some jumped and leaped high into the air above him and some continued to charge straight at him.

Last edited by Laila_Crow on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:44 pm 

2nd Year (1)

Leo walked into the shop and smiled, not many people sighed up for shop. Most would drop the class after a few days, today only three other kids were in the shop. A car was lifted up high enough for someone to work on the bottom of it. A engine was was a small lift with chain holding it up, Leo walked over to a big red tool box that was on wheels. He wheeled the box over to the engine and smiled, he quickly went through the box. Looking for the right tools, once he did he started looking over the engine. Checking for problems and making sure nothing was wrong with it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 255 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next