All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:08 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Clarissa tentatively pushed open the heavy door a little to peer inside the room. She let out a small gasp of excitement. The room was beautifully lit with floating candles. Looking upwards she could see the starry night sky. Four beds were neatly made with rich golden sheets. A bundle of cusions of all sorts of texture and size took up most of the beds. Clarissa could not help but allow a small grin to light up her face. All of a sudden she found her small body thrusting the door open and then diving into the bed. next thing she knew she was lost under a pool of cusions. Maybe boarding school wasn't going to be so bad after all, she thought whilst struggling to breathe- not that she minded. Just then, she heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the room and the door burst open.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:15 pm 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Well. we have been trying to get this story off the ground. I am going to go ahead and copy what we have so far , if this is okay with MysticMellica.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vampire Boarding School (anyone can join)

MysticMelicia

Clarissa tentatively pushed open the heavy door a little to peer inside the room. She let out a small gasp of excitement. The room was beautifully lit with floating candles. Looking upwards she could see the starry night sky. Four beds were neatly made with rich golden sheets. A bundle of cusions of all sorts of texture and size took up most of the beds. Clarissa could not help but allow a small grin to light up her face. All of a sudden she found her small body thrusting the door open and then diving into the bed. next thing she knew she was lost under a pool of cusions. Maybe boarding school wasn't going to be so bad after all, she thought whilst struggling to breathe- not that she minded. Just then, she heard footsteps getting closer and closer to the room and the door burst open.

Isolde

Bethany wished she had not worn cowboy boots .They were incredibly loud on these old wooden floors. the ultra high ceiling made her footsteps bounce around like a drum cadence. Something about this place was a little creepy. Not that creepy was that bad , she thought, grinning and touching her fangs with her tongue. her hand rested on the doorknob and she took a huge breath.

" Be normal. Don't freak anyone out. Just be friendly and supercute. Lots of people take evening classes. " with that lttle pep talk, Bethany pushed open the door. It banged against the wall. "Oops, I haven't quite got the hang of my strength." she muttered.

Bethany stopped short when she saw the girl resting amid cushions and golden sheets.

MysticMelicia

At the loud bang of the door Clarissa froze. She knew she must look a sight- sprawled on the bed with one leg at an odd angle and her long shiny black hair resting the whole 360 degrees around her head. Taking a deep breath she slowly pushed herself upwards and smoothed down her hair. She couldn't stop blood rushing to her cheeks, revealing her embarrassment to the girl.

'uh hi.' Clarissa uttered in a small sweet soft voice, displaying a charming smile like her older sister had taught her earlier that day. She felt a bit silly doing it but her sister would be proud. 'Sorry, I was just admiring the bed. Didn't think I'd get caught at it. Anyway, I'm Clarissa. Are you staying in this room too?'

Clarissa sneakily eyed the girl from head to toe realising this may be the girl she will be staying with for the rest of her time here. It was quite nerve racking and intimidating having this girl with noisy cowboy boots staring at her. It was times like these she really wished she had inherited her mother's mind reading ability.

Isolde

"That would be me" Bethany answered, smiling enough to befriendly but no enough to show her fangs. She lookedaround. Besides the four beds, four tall but narrow wardrobes stood sentinel to the left of each bed and small humpbacked chest waited at the foot. the room didn't have comfortable chairs. Instead four straight backed chairs guarded four identical study carrels.

Bethany stood in the middle of the room trying to decide which bed to claim.
"If its okay with you, I will take thisone by the window." Without waiting for permission, she tossed her bags on the golden sheets and then sank down by them.

" These boots are coming off" she groaned tugging theredand black boots off ."Next time I'm wearing houseslippers to travel in."

Bethany smacked the side of her head" Duh,me. I'm Bethany Rutlege. I'm here for the year.
I'm enrolled in evening classes so you probably won't see me much. If you have parties,that's okay with mr or if you don't, that's fine too. I'm taki ng anatomy, art and chemistry. I hope I do t blow up the lab."

crazyhair22

A door down at the end of the hall opened, revealing a tall athletically built male. His crystal blue eyes peered down the quiet hall for a moment before he exited his room, leaving the door hanging wide open. On the door there were several signs, all with his name, Jaden Stone, he happened to be the resident assistant of this particular hall. A small smirk curved up the corners of his lips as he listened to a bit of the muffled conversation, new arrivals always caught his interest. He made his way swiftly down the hallway and grasped the handle to the door, he pushed it open carefully, not banging it against the wall like Bethany had.

"Hope I'm not interrupting." He said, leaning against the doorway, his black hair filtered into his eyes a bit as he shoved his hands into the pocket of his tattered old jeans. He had on a black muscle tee under his charcoal jacket. "I'm Jaden, I'll be your resident assistant for the year." He smirked after saying this, looking back and forth between the two girls. "If you have any troubles, questions, or anything at all, I'm the guy to ask." He looked over the two a bit as he awaited a response.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:50 pm 

'I'm doing evening classes too. Not the same lessons though' Clarissa said cheerily. She was happy her schedule was compatible. Bethany seemed cool and confident. She really admired that.

She waited till Bethany sunk into her bed, signalling the end of the conversation, before she pulled off her socks and slippers and dropped into her newly claimed bed, again. She used every last bit of energy she could muster to pull the sheets over her. It had been a cold, tiring trek up to the castle and up the winding staircase. Her legs were sore and her head ached a little. The bed felt nice and and warm against her numb cheeks and aching body.

Just then, the door opened and Clarissa felt a presence in the room. She sat up slowly. Her eyes widened at the sight of the guy before her. She was suddenly alert. The tired feeling she had only seconds ago evaporated. He started introducing himself. She blushed as his striking blue eyes met hers. Why does my face have to be so readable, clarissa moaned in her head.

'I have a question' Clarissa burst out before the opportunity could pass. She thought on the spot. 'I know we have a map but I get really lost. You must be an expert of the building. Could you show me around or something?'

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:03 pm 

Bethany smiled quietly as Clarissa inquired oh so subtly about a building tour. She, herself, would be a little more reserved with the RA. Her brother, Jonathan, had attended a school where the RA had conspired with a group of guys to pull him from the top bunk where he was snoozing peacefully. Since the blankets wrapped around him like a burrito, he was quite vulnerable to their kicks and stomps. She remembered how he had sported a bruise in the shape of a boot sole across the side of his head for weeks.

Jaden was hot!, Bethany thought and hoped he would turn out to be as cool as he seemed to be. Bethany waved a small from the shoulder wave.

"Hi, I'm Bethany. Nice of you to check in with us. I bet this place gets crazy once everyone arrives."

She didn't want to talk too much since he hadn't yet answered Clarissa's question. Bethany wouldn't try to interfer because her motto was "First Come First Serve."

What she really wanted to do was to stretch out on the bed and wiggle her toes but instead, she pulled the boots back on and then stood up.

"I'm going to go look around. I'll be back in a bit."

Bethany brushed past Jaden, her black hair swinging around her shoulders.

"Laters," she said, shaking her head at herself. Laters? what was I thinking, she scolded herself as she clomped on down the hall. I have got to quit reading drivel like Fifty Shades of Grey. At the Exit stairs sign, she opened the door, peering in. The coast was clear. Letting it swing shut behind her, Bethany stepped over to look up the stairwell. With a bounce, she rose to the topmost floor to step out, admiring the view.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:37 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

(May i join?)

"Just keep calm and don't speak unless spoken too," Anderson mumbled under her breath. she sighed and brushed her brown bangs out of her face. she had her flats in her hand and she was walking silently and unnoticed through the halls of her boarding school. her bare feet hit the ground in each step only once every minute or so would it make a creak. she heard a muffled sound from a couple of rooms. she wondered around a bit until she stumbled upon her corridor. she quickly walked in the huge doors. she wondered down the halls as she did before until she found the sounds she had been looking for. she was looking at her feet when she ran into something.

She looked up, Anderson saw a tall well built young man standing in the door frame of the room she was staying in. she was on the floor now, she got on her knees. and pulled her braid up to the front of her torso.

"I'm so very sorry," she said tilting her head downward.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:55 pm 

"I really am sorry," She said getting up on her own. she grabbed her things which were splayed out around her and she quietly walked in the room. she sat her things down on the floor next to a free bed near a window. she sat down on the golden sheets and began to take out her braid. she turned towards the window.

"It's nice to meet you Jaden" She said softly as her green and amber eyes stared out the window.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:35 am 

Bethany watched from the rooftop as the new students began to stream in. One at a time, stepping from cabs and limos. A larger group exited a city bus. Twins leaned in the window of a private car, kissing the driver and the front seat passenger goodbye. Bethany frowned. Something was wrong. She had been too taken up with meeting new people to put a finger on it but now she did. There was no smell of prey in this place. Her head swam and she gripped the brick wall. Groping in her pocket, she pulled out a vial of blood. Uncorking it, she tossed it back like a shot of whiskey.

"Tsk, Tsk," a male voice behind her chided. "No alcohol at old Worsham Academy. The Old One's frown on it."

Bethany whirled around, palming the now empty vial. The guy lounging against the door jamb was, in a word, beautiful. She found herself drawn to him, wanting to run her fingers through his sandy blond hair that lightly danced in the night breeze.

"Who. who .who are you?" she stammered, feeling awkward and adolescent.

"I'm Creede," he answered, walking toward her, his hand stretched toward her.

Bethany shuddered. She resisted the urge to throw herself into his arms, just barely resisted.

"Creede?" she countered," First or last name? Are you a student too?"

He just smiled, a hundred watt smile, and she was drawn like a moth to the flame to the brilliance of it. Bethany licked her lips slowly.

"Just Creede. "came the answer. "I'm a senior."

He stopped short of touching her and once again Bethany resisted the urge to mold her body to his. A look of consternation crossed his face.

"What?" Bethany demanded, crossing her arms defensively.

"You have the advance of me, babe." He said, flashing that smile again. "I don't even know the name of the woman breaking my heart."

Bethany's heart rolled over and panted.

"Oh, I'm Bethany Rutlege. My first year here but Junior status. Nice to meet you." This time she held out her hand and he took it. Gently tugging her closer, into the inner sanctum of his body space. This time when he smiled, fangs gleamed in the starlight. She answered in kind. Something flickered behind his eyes.

"Well, I suppose you know my gift is compulsion. What's yours?" His eyes were dancing with a galaxy of stars.

Bethany breathed," I fly."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:08 pm 

"I'm going to go wonder," Anderson said quickly. she didn't want to interrupt the tensions so she opened the window. she stood on the frame and slowly fell out. she softly landed feet first on the ground. she ran off.

"I don't hear any human beats," she said as she walked in the shadows of the building. she licked her fangs slowly as she wondered if her collection would be big enough for the school year.

"That's an interesting thought, i wonder if mine will be big enough too," A tall boy said. he had soft golden eyes and silver white hair.

"Your an interesting being, or at least your power is," She said to the boy.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Rida. Your name is Anderson?" He said crouching down as if he where talking to a kid.

"Glad to 'introduce' myself," she said her eyebrows furrowed.

"Ha-ha! Your cute," His eyes rolled and he revealed his sharp pearly whites.

"Thank you," She said making a face. she pulled out a small thin box. inside it where round red tablets. she popped on into her mouth and put the box back in her pocket.

"I'll see you later,"He said taking Anderson's hands. he kissed her on the forehead then disappeared into thin air.

"Weirdo," She said smiling softly. she began to walk back into the building.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:17 pm 

(Of course you can :D )

"Tomorrow is better. Come by in the afternoon. I have introductory classes in the evening." Clarissa finally replied to Jaden.

After everyone had left, Clarissa walked up to the window and looked out. The dark looked so beautiful and inviting. Tall skinny trees danced in the wind, shedding crisp golden leaves. She could make out a big huddle of older students feeding on each other. She sighed. It suddenly felt so lonely. The room that had looked so beautifully brightly lit and inviting, now felt too huge and eerily quiet. It was a shame she had to delay the tour till tomorrow. But she knew her body couldn't manage today.

Clarissa sighed again. And again. 'Ah this sucks'. she moaned to herself. Where were those girls? Had they met other more interesting people? Were they at a party? It was definitely past midnight now. She walked to her luggage and unzipped an inside pocket, bringing out an antique looking heart shaped locket. She held onto it tightly. It was the only piece of home she had. Tired of the deep pang of loneliness Clarissa gave up on consciousness and slipped into the bed holding the locket next to her heart, and allowed sleep to take over her body.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:05 am 

Bethany took her boots off and slipped quietly into the room. Clarissa was sleeping quietly and the candles had burned down to sputtering stubs. Bethany tiptoed around, blowing them out. So far only three of the beds appeared to be claimed. She wondered who the other girl was. The moonlight was streaming in the window like a glowing path to the moon. Her sire had called it a fairy path and then would smack his lips.

"The fae's blood is better than any you have ever tasted," he would say, settling back as if to tell stories all night.

When Bethany had been young, she was fascinated by such lore, however, she knew there were few if any fairies left. She grinned, thinking about that conversation,

"You are a greedy old vampire," she had spouted cheekily, "you ate them all and left none for the young."

His eyes had glittered and his fangs grew long as he thoughtfully stared at her.

"Maybe I should have just drained you and left you a lifeless corpse. Remind me why I didn't"

She had just chuckled at him,

"Because I'm adorable and super cute," she had answered.

But the last time that topic had arisen, he had said,

"You need to go to school. I don't have time to deal with your education so I have arranged for you to attend boarding school."

Bethany had frowned. She hated to admit that he had spoiled her quite well.

"I shall drain all the teachers. I will slaughter all the innocent students. I might even become a sire." she had hissed back, eyes narrow slits.

"Enough!" he had bellowed. and that was the end of it. so here she was.

Much to her dismay, she decided she liked this place but she planned to stay well away from Creede. That dummy, she thought irritably, who didn't have at least two names? She dug through her backpack and pulled out a Kindle. She guessed she would read for a while. Looking around, hoping everyone was sleeping, she pulled up Janet Evanovich's new book. Soon she was romping around with Stephanie Plum and her funny grandmother.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:31 pm 

"No, please. Get off me. Please" Clarissa begged, pushing the man with all her might, but his legs seemed to be rooted to the ground. She looked in wide eyed terror at the salivating tongue and pointy fangs dangerously close to her skin. His grip on her waist tightened. "Please David. You're hurting me. Please" She sobbed, shaking profusely now, her breathing short and sharp. Hot tears spilled down her now pale cheeks.

"Shh" the young man whispered softly, stroking her wet cheeks with his spare hand. "Don't cry. I love you. I want to be with you forever. I'll be gentle"

"No. Don't do this. I want to be human!" Clarissa yelled, struggling to get out of his grip.

Clarissa woke up crying and shaking and in a cold sweat. "I want to be human!" She screamed, her legs kicking the air and fists banging against the bed. She Jumped up looked around shakily for David. It's ok. I was dreaming. Everything's going to be ok She breathed a sigh of relief and went back to bed hugging her knees, still crying. She rocked herself back and forth trying to soothe herself. It was a dream. It was a dream. It was a dream.

She could kill him. David. Travelling thousands of miles away from him wasn't enough. He had crept into her dreams making her relive that night. If she knew where he was she would have definitely done it by now. All those things she had loved she hated to death now. Literally to death. His long thick eyelashes. His floppy brown hair. His deceitful kind warm looking eyes. His strong hands that gripped her that night. Those pointy fangs. Oh those fangs. I hate you so bloody much David. This is all your fault.

Finally regaining her breathing and composure, Clarissa wiped her tears. The sun was rising now. A little sunlight seeped through the thick curtains, revealing the faces of her roommates, eyes closed, looking unperturbed. Knowing she wouldn't be able to sleep now, and feeling a little hungry, she gathered her locket and slipped on her slippers. She walked zombie-like following a faint sweet smell of human blood out the room and down the corridor until she reached a dorm labelled 'Resident assistant'. She knocked lightly.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:28 pm 

Anderson jerked awake. it had been several hours before she had actually gotten into bed and it felt like only minutes she had been asleep. she shuffled out of her bed slowly. she rubbed her left eye casually as she fumbled over to the door which had been already opened. she stood in the door frame for a second listening to her surroundings. she heard the sound of a mumbling girl coming from the Resident assistant's room.

Anderson walked down the hallway with her eyes closed. she made clicking noises (similar to a bat) so if the sound bounced back she would know where the wall is. she got to where the sound was coming from and she opened her eyes. a girl, who smelled of wine and one of her roommates stood in front of each other talking.

"You guys are really loud ya' know," she said sniffling. she got a quick whiff of the girl how smelled of wine. Anderson noticed something as she listened to the girls heart beat. A human. she stood on the tips of her toes and whispered into her roommates ear. "Do you think Jaden got hungry, cuz' i smell human".

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:29 am 

Bethany dozed over the book but woke up, wide awake when Clarissa left the room. Her body craved warm blood and the vials only held that at bay in emergencies. She crept to the window, easing the casement up. On the ledge, she leaped into the air, flying over the fence. A minor jolt of electricity sizzled through her body and she crumpled just on the outside of the fence. Her breath came in gasps as she clutched her middle. An electrical field, she thought, giving the school a scowling glance. Too bad she wasn't a witch, she would throw that field back in some administrative laps.

Bethany darted from tree to tree, staying in the shadows. She headed toward the lights of town. Once she felt normal, she took to the sky again. The music and laughter from the main street of this college town drew her. Easing into a dark alley, Bethany straightened her clothes and smoothed out her hair. A young couple was entering the alley. Wait, she thought, watching closer. Money exchanged hands and then the girl did a drop it like its hot number. The man moaned.

"Oh, its like that, " she thought, turning to walk away, when the sound of a slap rang out, followed by the young woman's cry.

"Now, give that money back, skank," the man growled at her. " I don't pay for that, ever, I don't have to." and he hit her again.

Bethany watched, her anger growing, as the girl gave the money back, her small hands trembling.

The man shoved her hard against the bricks, smiling and adjusting his clothes.

Bethany stepped out of the shadows,

"Hey baby, I got something for you," she purred, reaching out her hand.

He turned to her with a smirk on his face.

He never knew what hit him. Bethany didn't kill him but she did glamour him after she had drunk her fill. The money had been given back to the working girl and he was left remembering a poker game that had gone sour. Bethany had hurried back to school just as the sun was coming up. As she hoped, the electric field was turned off because, Vampires don't go out in the day light.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:00 pm 

"Well, you see..."Anderson started. she slouched a bit and made her eyes dilate.

"Last night, i was up because i was hearing a lot of talking. i was up for hours until i finally fell asleep. then when i woke up this morning i heard loud talking and the sun was up barely past the trees! Clarissa wasn't very loud, but she was," She said pointing at Ali. she put her arm down and looked up at Jayden.

"I'm really sorry if Clarissa and i bothered you or woke you up." she said placing her large multicolored eyes on his face.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:54 pm 

"Let's hope he's up for sharing" Clarissa whispered back to Anderson. Come to think of it she couldn't remember even having dinner. Being a new vampire and living among humans ever since she had turned, Clarissa did not know much about the vampire world. Did this place expect us to hunt on our own? She thought to herself, eyeing the bare skin of the human girl. She remembered the deep forest she had meandered through on the way to the castle yeserday. Ah of course! That place must be harbouring all sorts of animals for us vampires to feast on. She was sure she had read somewhere in the school leaflet that human blood was not allowed. So what was Jaden doing with this heavenly scented human girl? Surely he was one to follow rules.

Clarissa's gaze stayed fixated on the human girl. Her smell was so strong now. She could feel the girl's heart beat, circulating blood throughout her body. She eyed the blood rushing to her cheeks from embarrassment. She felt entranced by the thought of slicing into her throat and sucking on her throat like a leech, leaving her dry as a bone.

Clarissa turned to Jaden. Did he just ask her something? She shook herself from her thoughts and forced her eyes away from the delicious human treat. "What is she doing here?" Clarissa couldn't help herself asking. "She's human." She turned her hungry eyes back to the human girl, she opened her mouth to reveal her sharp fangs and salivating tongue, letting out a growl.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:59 pm 

"Surely you read the leaflet, right Jayden?" Anderson cooed in a sweet voice. "And if your are having a meal you would be sure to invite us wouldn't you?" she giggled cocking her head to the side.

She closed her left eye, stretching her arms out while she yawned. she was very tired due to the fact she was up all night. she heard so much talking, mumbling, breaths, and beats, she couldn't even get one eye closed. she laid there in the golden sheets all night, waiting for the noise to stop. once she did get to sleep she had a nightmare. the one where she was feasted on by the others. she heard what Clarissa said. what on earth was Jayden doing with a human?

"You can't have her here otherwise, i get to bring all the boys from back home," She hissed, getting serious for once. "You are the RA you of all people should know better," She voiced. she had a deep tone in her voice. it sounded like she had dropped to a lower octave.

"Get rid of her, its only fair," Anderson growled narrowing her gaze and furrowing her eyebrows.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:12 am 

Bethany played hide and seek among the shadows of the old trees that lined the perimeter of the campus just inside the fence line. She needed to hurry, to melt back through the doors before the sun's brilliance became too strong or she would burst into flames. Glancing around furtively, she took a running step onto the lawn.

"Hey, flying girl, where you going? or maybe I should ask, where you been?" It was Creede.

"I don't have time right here. I have to go in," Bethany answered, not breaking her stride.

"How about I go with you?" He fell into step with her.

A wave of desire rolled over her.

"I don't have time for games, Creede. I don't want to fry on the front lawn." she explained, as her hand touched the brass door knob.

"Oh, you are a young one," he teased, reaching to hold the door open for her. "Quite young if you can't contain your sunshine."

She just shook her head at him, as the door swung closed behind them.

"Look, I need to get back in my room before the RA does a head count. Yes, I have been off campus, hunting. Yes, I fed." she lowered her voice." on a human. A nasty cretin,"

Bethany slipped off her boots, carrying them so she could move silently.

Creede rounded on her, backing her to the wall, one arm held stiff just over her shoulder. "Just tell Jaden you were with me. I will alibi you this time."

Bethany slipped under his arm and headed for the stair well. Rather than walk the stairs, she leapt, flying up to her floor. Creede did not fly but he moved like a supersonic blur and met her on the landing. As they opened the door to the hallway, Bethany heard voices and a loud crash. She stopped but Creede moved her down the hall with his hand in the small of her back.

She saw Clarissa and the new girl, she didn't remember if she had met her yet, blocking the doorway to the RA's room and the RA was out cold on the floor. Some girl, a human by the scent was screeching about wanting to go home.

"Hey, hey, there," Creede said, moving forward, turning on his charm, his compulsion." What's up, ladies? Doesn't look like Jaden's up for a good time now does it? I'm Creede, by the way, anything I can help with?"

Bethany leaned over to Clarissa,
"What happened?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:39 am 

Clairssa gasped. She stood there standing like a statue for a while, her eyes glued to Jaden's unconscious body, her hands frozen in mid air. Finaly her trembling hands lowered back to her sides, her mouth closed firmly shut and her eyes darted crazily back and forth from Bethany and an unfamiliar guy who had just joined, to the human and to Jaden's still body.

'Uh, I didn't mean it I swear!' her words spilling out, all eyes on Bethany now. 'I followed the smell of blood to find this human in Jaden's room. I was hungry and now she knows and i don't know what to do. Oh dear, she knows. Please help' Clarissa looked pleadingly at Bethany 'I'm new i don't know how to contain myself and I don't know how to wipe her memory. And Jaden he's...I don't know.'

Clarissa walked shakily to Ali, who looked like she was going to run any second now, and held her tightly with both hands so she couldn't move. 'I can do this. I just need to calm down' she said, meeting her anxious eyes with Ali's horror struck ones. She closed her eyes for a while and then opened them again. Her eyees were cool now. 'Everythings ok.' Clarissa said slowly, her calm eyes boring into hers. 'It's just a little blood.We are all humans. You are here with Jaden who just tripped over and fell and we are residents of his here to see if he's okay' Clarissa let out a shaky sigh. 'Right, that takews care of one problem' She said confidently, yet looking uncertainly at the others 'now Jaden'. She waited for the others to respond.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 am 

Bethany exchanged glances with Creede. He nodded as if they had shared understanding but Bethany didn't particularly trust him. Creede held his hand out to Ali, the vibrations of his compulsion radiating from him.

"So nice to have had you come to this class," Creede murmured. "Come with me and I will escort you safely back to your home. There are many dangerous characters running these streets." Over his shoulder, he quietly explained.

"Since you wiped her memory, I'm implanting new ones." with that, he turned, arm around Ali and moved them toward the elevator.

Bethany just shook her head at him. Creede taking care of a human was like the fox guarding the hen house. She turned back to Jaden.
Biting her lip, she knelt on the floor beside him. Hesitating, she looked into the round eyes of Clarissa and the angry glare from Anderson. It was the anger that spurred her into action. Pulling back her sleeve, Bethany sunk her fangs into the delicate white skin of her wrist. Blood, crimson, rich and fresh welled up in first a bead and then a trickle. She pried his lips open and held the bloody wrist to them.

"Come on, swallow," she thought, scrubbing the wrist back and forth. To the girls she said, "I fed tonight. My blood should revive him. If he doesn't drain me, I can make a small snack for you, hold you over until later. I know the dean doesn't bring vampires here to starve. You will be fine once we get through tonight."

Jaden didn't respond and Bethany growled, "Drink. The blood must not be wasted."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:23 pm 

Bethany couldn't help but grin,

"You know the candy bar commercials that say, "You really aren't you when you are hungry?" well, I think that is what happened here."

She pulled her arm back and tugged her sleeve down over it.

"I know that classes start tomorrow, or today or what ever, but I think we the students need to know when meal time is. Obviously, we are all vampires here and I don't think bacon and eggs are on any of our menus."

Creede pulled her to her feet and then offered Jaden his hand. For once, he had the compulsion magnet turned off.

Bethany stepped away from Creede a little, just to underscore the fact that he didn't have a prior claim on her, but not enough to be offputting to him either.

She turned to Clarissa,"You okay? You need a snack? Anderson? you?"