All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Yah, i could use a snack be fore i went back to bed," Anderson said stretching her arms out behind her. she yawned a bit curing her tongue against her teeth like she was used to doing. her scratched her head a bit at what happened.

"So Jaden, how does this thing work? i mean clearly we're not going to drink from each other," She said to the RA Keeping her multicolored eyes dilated.

She got a quick whiff of the air and she perked up. she began to slide down the hall saying " Blood buffet! i smell pigs, cows, horses and even goats!" She quickly ran down the hall letting the scent guide her.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:50 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

"Uh yeah. I definitely need food" Clarissa laughed nervously, head bent, feeling embarrassed with the days events. She wondered what the others must think of her. Anderson had seen it all. Her out of control at the sight of a human. Bethany had heard her rambled version of what had happened and had also seen her highly anxious not knowing what to do and leaving Jaden's unconscious body for her to deal with. At least she had managed to wipe out the human's fear. It was her first time attempt ever.

And as for Jaden, well, as soon as his thoughts come back he definitely won't be interested in her. The tour was unhighly unlikely too. She recalled his cold glare after she lost control with the human girl. He must think of her as a silly uncontrolled little newbie vampire. On reflection, what was the human doing in his bed? If he didn't want to feed from her what did he want? He couldnt possibly...no of course not she's a weak human... And she not that pretty, Clarissa thought, trying her best to resist the feeling of jealousy slowly creeping up on her.

Clarissa watched Anderson joyfully leave the room to follow the supposed smell of blood. She couldn't smell anything. Maybe new vampires weren't as good with their senses. "You guys coming?" She asked, feeling hopeful. She didn't want a repeat of last night where she had been left all alone whilst the others were doing God knows what. That new guy, Creede, he must have been what Bethany had been up to last evening, so she had been right when she thought they'd been out making friends.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:11 am 

Medals: 2
Longest RP (1) Dedicated Partner (1)
Blog: View Blog (5)

Bethany followed Jaden and his entourage from the room. Creede slipped up behind her and slid his arm around her shoulders. He whispered rude comments into her ear and to her horror, she giggled at him. She rolled her eyes at herself and removed his arm as if it were a bug. She cleared her throat and moved away from him a little.

"Your compulsion is a bit irritating. Can you turn it down?" She scowled at him. He laughed.

"It isn't a radio. But yes,I can scale it back. I tend go keep it on full force since I am a man who always gets what he wants." A big grin split his face.

"Why didn't some one tell us about meal times?" Bethany asked him, changing the subject.

"Oh, just a little test the founding fathers put in place to see how much control the new students have. One of the major lessons we learn here is control. If vampires are to live undetected, we must learn control." Creede's voice took on a high pitched nasal pitch as if he were quoting a professor.

Bethany started to make another observation when they came into the dining hall.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

The common room was eerily beautifully lit just like the bedroom, with floating candles, illuminating the high ceiling and walls. Students were spread out across the room on couches, with piles of books accompanying them. A few students were hugging, clearly greeting each other after the long summer break. Fireplaces occupied all four walls. Clarissa wondered what the purpose of the fireplaces were. Sure they looked good but they held no purpose. Vampires didn't need warmth. In the center was a round table where a few vampires were helping themselves to bottles of blood, labelled with various animal names. Clarissa led the group to the table, settling herself onto one of the wooden chairs. ' Come sit' She said, waving her hand towards the vacant seats next to hers. She surveyed the bottles, till finally her eyes rested on 'goat'. She impatiently unscrewed the top and took hungry gulps, emptying the bottle almost as soon as she had started.

Whilst the others were tucking in, Clarissa took out her mini laptop and began typing away to her sister.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:03 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Andersons' eyes lit up as she got in the dining hall. she grabbed one of the bottles and ran off to the corner of the room. she sat there for a bit taking small sips from her bottle which was labeled "Horse". She began to day dream until a tall shadow stood over her. It was Rida.

" 'Sup?" He said sitting down next to her. Anderson snapped out of the small trance.

"Nothing much," She stated she gripped the finished bottle of blood crunching it into a flat circle. she walked over to the table where her roommates sat. She took a seat next to Clarissa, putting her head down on the table. Anderson let out a small sigh. She was still very tired, and now that she had something eat she felt exhausted. She couldn't focus well and she knew if all nights where like this, she would hate class.

" Why don't you just go take a nap?" Rida said taking a seat right next to her. He took a look over a Clarissa with a smirk.

"Hungry?" He inquired. Before she could say anything he turned back to Anderson.

"Why don't you go check out the library and get your mind of things?" He asked as he looked down upon Anderson who was half asleep.