All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lost at sea
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:44 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

A captain and his crew are fighting against a terrible tropical storm. Their sails are already torn to pieces and their ship is filling rapidly with water. Thunder roars in the sky, while lighting flashes illuminating a treacherous barrier of razor sharp rocks jutting out infront of them. What will happen next, will the ship smash into the rocks and become stranded or will the ship's crew safely steer the ship out of harms way?

(Magic-Mideval Roleplay) You are a modern day group of friends that was taking a luxury cruise in a ship, when a strange and powerful storm blew in, sending you further out to sea and killing your radio transmissions. Faraway, away from all civilized civilization, you battle against the elements in order to survive the night. Little do you know that you are about to have the adventure of a lifetime! I will be playing the characters that you meet in the Mideval World that you come upon. The main characters are yours to decide.

Last edited by WinterStorm on Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Lost at sea
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:06 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Name-Kiara
Gender-Female
Age-19
Appearance- Kiara has a Pixie cut Straight black hair. She is Tall and normal weight. Likes to wear Skinny jeans with some sort of a band shirt with a simple black jacket. Usually has in ear phones listening to music.
Personality- Loves music. Not very nice but she still seems to have friends.
History- Kiara is on this ship because her parents say she needs to get away from her computer and do something. She isn't very excited about sitting on a ship all day and possibly getting seasick.

I'm looking around at my room that I will be staying in for a while, waiting for my friends to get here. I decide to listen to my iPod. I open up my bag and search around. It's not where I put it. I have a mini-heart attack. I start throwing everything(except for my Lap-top) out of my bag, already leaving my room a mess. After I'm done with my search I've concluded that I've somehow left my iPod at home. I look at the clock on the wall. 20 minutes and the ship is leaving. I know I won't have enough to time to go back home and get it. I'll just have to listen to my music on my lap-top. I think back, and I clearly remember putting it in my bag. My parents must've taken it out. Well, this trip ought to be fun.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:51 pm 

Name: Wyren
Appearance: Wyren has wild long golden hair and has sapphire blue eyes. He wears a highwayman's suit and hat with a red interior. He is a fan of the dramatic. He is involved in theatre.
Personality: He is very friendly and funny. Also very protective. Should someone threaten or hurt his friends, they are never heard from again.

Wyren whips of his hat and taps Kiera.
"Hey you ready for an adventure," he says excitedly.
When Kiera does not even look up he smile and begins to sing "This is War," by 30 seconds to Mars.

A warning to the people
The good and the evil

This is war

To the soldier, the civilian
The martyr, the victim

This is war

It’s the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

To the right, to the left
We will fight to the death
To the Edge of the Earth
It’s a brave new world from the last to the first

To the Edge of the Earth
It’s a brave new world, It’s a brave new world

A warning to the prophet
To the liar, to the honest

This is war

To the leader, to the pariah, the victim, the Messiah

This Is War

It’s the moment of truth and the moment to lie
The moment to live and the moment to die
The moment to fight, the moment to fight, to fight, to fight, to fight

To the Edge of the Earth

To the Edge of the Earth
It’s a brave new world, It’s a brave new world, It’s a brave new world

I do believe in the light
Raise your hands into the sky
The fight is done
The war is won
Lift your hands toward the sun
Toward the sun, toward the sun, toward the sun
The war is won

To the Edge of the Earth

To the Edge of the Earth
It’s a brave new world, It’s a brave new world, It’s a brave new world

A brave new world, the war is won, the war is won, a brave new world

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm 

I look up at the strange but happy man singing. Then I realize who he is. "Oh, Hi Wyren" I always thought there was something strange about him. He reminded me of a captain on a ship in a Disney movie or something. "Um, that was nice"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:29 pm 

Wyren smiles.
"Hey, well he's my favorite artist ever. 30 seconds to Mars rocks!!"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:44 pm 

I recognize the band. I've listened to some of their music. They're good, just not the type of music I normally enjoy. I go ahead and close my lap-top, seeing no point in wasting the battery. I set it aside and stand up. "Yeah, I guess" I walk out of the room, assuming Wyren would follow. I put my hands on the edge of the ship, looking out across my town. I then turned and looked over the ship. "I hope this cruise is fun. Don't you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm 

Wyren puts a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't worry Kiara, I'm sure it'll be fun. Just relax and enjoy the sea breeze."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (6)

Name: Angel
Appearance: Shoulder length red hair, aquamarine eyes, a sailor suit that goes down to her knees in a black and white pin-striped design.
Personality: easy going, bright, down to earth and loves the sea. Mess with her friends, you go through her first.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The waves were crashing on the shore as Angel watched from the cruise ship. Her hair whipped around her face as she watched the people get on to the ship. Being one of the cruise hostesses, she had to make sure everyone was enjoying themselves on the ship. Her father wanted her to go into a different line of work, but Angel held fast to what she believed in. Her dreams were close to being achieved, but Angel didn't know what to do. Her thoughts were a jumbled mess of her home life, her friends, family, and even pets. She left a lot behind to follow what she believed was right. She heard music drifting up to the boat and two figures she couldn't make out. Angel smiled as she watched them board the ship and wondered where this adventure would take her.