All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:38 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I wake up in the middle of the night wide awake weary from the horror i have been witnessing these past few nights. I cannot get it out of my head. I had just recently returned from a secret operations...I was the only survivor. The military gave me a few days time to return to my home but it did not seem to do me any good, the things i had witnessed were more gruesome than imaginably possible. I go into my kitchen to grab something to eat when suddenly i hear moaning outside my house and jump in shock. No! they are here! I think. I grab my pistol and open the door and point my gun in the direction of where the thing is when i realize that it is probably just some crackhead as it looked nothing like what i had seen before. Then out of nowhere something came up and started to eat him. I shot them both in the head and ran into my house grabbed my weapons, some emergency food and water supplies, which i tossed in my car. I begin driving to get out of town when i realize that it is probably like this everywhere and my best chance for survival was to stay somewhere it would be hard for the zombies to get too i drive around the city and find an abandoned warehouse. I board up all the entrances except one in case i need to go out or let other survivors in so i can protect them.

!psychotic

Also here's the link for what my character looks like
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail ... g0598r.jpg

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:09 am 
Savior

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) Supporter (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

So, they were finally here. Perfect. I shouldered a heavy sling bag over my lithe frame and strolled into the corridor silently. I strung my bow and nocked an arrow. A silent arc silenced a moaning figue. Now for the hard part. I clambered out of the window and down the rusted fire escape, not bothering to stay silent. I broke my fall with a roll and jogged slowly to my bicycle. It was customised to take the weight of two and cross uneven terrain with evident ease.

I unchained the bike and swung my leg violently over the metal frame. Now what? It was early morning, I could ride around and pick off some Infected. No that was way too stupid. Laughing slightly, I kick off the rough pavement and begin to ride. The experiment has left its advantages on me, with stamina and stealth on my side I struggle on.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:59 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

hmmmmm....... well..... questioning what the bloody hell happend to my thing cause it was before jsmooth.....