All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hell's Brethren
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Lucien! Think about what you're doing man! She's innocent, and you know this, can you really take her life!" Dante ran after his brother, trying his hardest to talk some since into him. When Lucien spun around to face him his eyes glowing red he pulled back his lips growling at Brandon.

"Leave Dante, you don't know what they'll do to me, to us, if I don't do this! They threatened to take your life! Yours! Do you think I can just let them take the only family I have left! I don't care if she's innocent, she won't be much longer if she grows into her full powers... think of it like this, I'm taking out evil before it can actually harm." He walked slowly towards his brother, his eyes still glowing. "Dante, I love you and I know you care about her, but there's no hope for her, at least I won't make her suffer." He placed his hand upon his younger brothers shoulder and smiled sadly down at him. "Go home, I'll be there soon."

Brandon shook his head as tears began falling, "I love her Lucien, I can't let you do this." Taking a step back from his brother he lifted his hands before him, and thrusting them forward Lucien flew back hitting a stone wall some twenty feet away. As his brother slid down the walk unconsious, Dante began running, he'd make it to her house before Lucien, he'd tell her to leave to get out of town, that he'd find her when he was able.

Coming up on her appartment building, he jumped the seven stairs to the front doors and after retching them open he ran down the hall and up the stairs, only stopping when he reached her room on the fourth floor. His brother was a quick healer he'd be up and running by now. Opening her appartment door he scanned the room, not seeing her or her family. Next he jerked open her bedroom door, and there she was laying on her four poster bed, her hair spread out around her as she listned to her Ipod, not even relising he was there.

Rushing to the side of her bed he Yanked her up by her arm and pulled her head phones out. "Please, get up and hurry, we have to run before he gets here-"

The next sound he heard was a loud furious growl, his brother had made it to the building and was comeing up the stairs now, he'd be in the room in less than a minute. Turning his worried filled eyes back on ______ he begged once more but for something else. "When he gets here just run... I'll hold him off."

(( Not sure if this is how it works here, but it's what I've come to understand so far. ))

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Hell's Brethren
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Perish stood there in shock, looking at Dante. One minute she had just been relaxing and listening to her music, enjoying her family being out of the house and actually being able to get some peace and quiet, the next Dante was rushing into her room and yanking her off the bed, telling her that she had to run. She had no clue how to react to what was going on. Heck she didn't have a clue what was going on! She pull her arm from his grip and pushed back a strand of her bleach blond hair, and narrowing her blue eyes at him.

"Dante, what's going on?" she demanded of him.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace