All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Earth daughter
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:16 am 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Junta sighed at the moon child and walked off she walked down the halls melting the ice around her showing his traps. Finally she saw him and created a blazing fire wall in front of them. Fayt closed her eyes from the brightness of the flames. Junta walked up to her "Now now aeralynn I would like it if you gave us the earth child back she had a destany to fill. to save the earth to save our kind." she said to him her amber eyes staring at him fayt looked at the fox women "Child of the sun." she whisper then she held on to Aeralynn snow white fur. "I don't understand what you guys want just let my mother and us go. I don't want anything do with you people! ....." she looked down as tears came down her eyes "I don't want to die..... but I don't want anyone else to die..... or to be hurt...." she siad in a tone where you cna hear it but it was low. Junta blinked and then laughed "Your the same age as us yet your such a child. You should know better then anyone this world have no room for innocences like you it either kill or be killed the human understand that much as well there no room for people like you fayt. The funny part is that you have the power to control the moon and yet you let him have his own free will. Hell you can just leave you mother behind and be free I wont even stop you." she said to her " hell aerelynn you can go with her." she said to the wolf Junta hated the fact of how archlace looked at her and is so gentle with her. fayt looked at her "I can't... I cant just leave my mom. and the moon child, ice child and you have been so alone so mistreated." she said here eyes so clear as the blue sky and pure and innocent it almost gave junta a heart and made her want to help her.... almost. junta summoned a fire ball and through it at them fayt got in front of aerelynn and the fire ball hit her on her right shoulder living a 2nd degree burn mark. she feel to her knees and held her right shoulder in pain.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:21 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Aerelynn blows on her arms and the burn vanishes. Then he tackles Junta and pins her to the ground. Swishing his tail he drops a boulder of ice of the flame extinguishing it and creating a path for the girl to escape.
"Run, Fayt, get out of here, I'll hold them off as long as I can," the ice child says as he makes the guards that are coming get trapped behind a wall of ice. Then he wraps his arms around Juntas throat and breaths into her mouth as she gasps for breath.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:34 am 

Junta amber eyes widen as he grabbed her and blew into her mouth the ice cold air. Her lips turned ice blue and it was almost as if he was freezing her. Fayt looked at Aeralynn her eyes shaking "Aerelynn! DON'T KILL HER PLEASE!!" she yelled out to him she hated to see killing she hated to see death. When what he said finally clicked in her head she looked at him "But I can't just leave you with her like this Aeralynn." she said to him Junta smirked and took the heat around her and with her hand made a symbol out of fire and through it at fayt hitting her forhead and sank into her skin. she let out a smirked "See told you she way to weak she should know better then to care for others like that. Now kill me, aeralynn and she dies. I am the only one that can save her from being burned alive from the inside out." she said to him smirking her lips now pal blue and her body slightly shaking. 'hurry up archluce.' she thought to herself

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:11 am 

Aerelynn growls leaps down from Junta runs off toward the crying Fayt. As he sees what Junta has done his eyes begin to glow. Within mintues they are no longer blue, but silver. The air around them becomes freezing cold, freezing the walls and floors making them like a large skating ring.
"How dare you hurt Fayt, she didn't do anything to you, if anyone should have been hurt it should have been me, but no you had to go for the unprotected and unprepared one like a true coward, the ice child says glaring into her eyes. Well I'm going to make sure that you can no longer create anymore harm to anyone anymore. With that Aerelynn stomps his feet and Junta falls into a large pit. I wouldn't try to climb out of their if I were you, because its rather treacherous. Besides the walls are too steep to be scaled by anyone, so until I decide to free you, you will be trapped down there." Then he blows on the top of the pit creating a solid and thick strong ceiling of ice over the top of it, so no one can see it. Then he rushes over to Fayt and sits down next to her, before looking up at her with concern.
"Are you okay Fayt," Aerelynn asks rubbing his head against her shoulder.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:25 pm 

Junta smirked and appears in front of the ice child. "I not stupid wolf. I am a fire fox after all the sun child. Do you think I could be so careless to face you with out a few tricks up my sleeve. I have found ways to control my power and make fire clones of myself. I would rather not be yelled out by the head and the reason I attacked her is to prove a point to her. Not only that I can tracked her any where without the moon child help now. Beside she can defend herself if she learn how to use her powers and she can only do that by accepting her fate." she said to them
fayt looked at aeralynn scared "I am fine. thanks you." she said to him Junta closed her eyes and let out a sigh and in a burst of fire and she disappeared 'that should have gaven you enough time archluce.' she thought

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:15 pm 

Aerelynn gathers Fayt up and places her gently on his back. Then he rushes off in the direction where Fayt said her mother was being held. His only wish is that it wasn't too late. Furious at how Junta had thrown a fireball at the girl beside him and also angry that she would decieve him in such a way, he growls and digs his claws into the ground. Aerelynn breaths on the girl's forehead, soothing the pain.
"Don't worry Fayt, we'll get out of here, all of us, you, me and your mother, I promise," the ice child says. Then he transforms into a human with Fayt slung across his shoulders. A leather mask covers his entire face, while blood-stained bandages cover his entire body.