All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Earth daughter
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

You know when your a kids you have this overwelming feeling that makes you feel so much special then the other kids. Like theres is a soul reason for your exsitents on this greed and prideful planet. That one day you will make a difference and a change the fate of the rock that we call home. At least that what every parent thinks and says to there childern.
Fayt mother was no different, she said that Fayt had a gift. That god had granted her to have compation and understanding. She would say these things to confurt her to resasure her that she is important. Fayt took in her mothers words to heart as any 7 year old child would do. She fell asleep in her mother arms.

6 years later

They world had changed violance, pain and suffering was not only now on the news but next door and on the streets outside her door. When Fayt was walking home from school she realized that her chest started to hurt, tears was forming and coming down her face with out reasons. Being only 13 she got scared and ran home to her mother. She told her what was going on it would seem that pure saddness had completely engolfed her very body and spirit. Her mother put her arms around her and held her tight she said she was sorry for her baby girl. Fayt was confused on what was going on. Then her mother told her...that it wasn't her pain she was feeling that it wasn't her tears that she was crying but that of the earths. Fayt look at her with a blank expression on her face not fully understanding what she ment. The her mother said it, she siad she had the Earth's heart, that she was mother earth daughter. Fayt looked at her and backed away. Her mother looked at her and said that she was the only one that can save the earth but in order to do so she had to let her spirit be free.... Fayt looked at her mother and the next thing she knew some men knocked on the door and her mother hide her. The men came in and asked for her and her mother refused to give her away and so they took her mother away. Among with them was a boy about her age he looked like he was in training to become on of these men that took away her mother.

8 years later

Fayt woke up and got out of her bed. She had a small cramped studio apartment. She walked over to the kitchen and put on a kettle of water on the stove. With that she walked over to the bathroom and closed the door and took off her cloths and let the hot water run down her back. She got cleaned up and dryed herself off and put some cloths on . She looked into the mirror at a black fabric choke collor that had a black and red stone on it. She put her hand to it letting her fingers touch it. It was called a bloodstone it was what help her filter out the earth emotions and let her think clearly. There was a whisle and Fayt came out of the bathroom and went into the kitchen and made her some hot tea with that she sat down and turned on the T.V to the news and watched it for a few minutes. Once her tea was done she cleaned up and walked outside. She locked her wanna be apartment and head to the market.

Once there she looked around and started to shop around. She eyed the people that took her mother away from her a while back and then pressed on. She got distracted and bumped in some one and fell "Oh I am so sorry." she said she looked at the person and saw it was a guy. she got up herself and bow slightly "I am really sorry sir." she siad to him not knowing it was that same boy from so long ago.

(I need someone to be that boy she saw as a kid. And well this guy is him and now he works for the group that took away her mother. It can be for any reason you want that they want her and you can come up with a name for the group as well anyway the two will end up falling for each other and such and she does have ablities and so does the guy but he was trained into captuing mother natures daughter.)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
 Post subject: Re: Earth daughter
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Archluce was a child of the moon. He thrived most when the moon was up, and weakened slightly when it went down. When Archluce was younger, he had noticed he was different. The boy could do things that no one else could: like control the water element. His mother warned him not to show anybody his gift and he listened, but young Archluce still bent the water to his will when he thought no one was looking.

At the age of seven, Archluce was taken from his family by a group of men. His mother didn't try to stop them, now, Archluce knew why. They had been from a secret agency that gathered together the children who were special, in order to help save the earth. At first, Archluce resisted, but he realized the more he struggled, the more the men would hurt him. Their ways of persuasion were very unorthodox, but it was for a good cause...right?

Archluce wondered the market, seemingly aimless. He was looking for the girl who got away so long ago. If she was near, Archluce would sense it. The girl was fital to the organization's project, and it was up to Archluc to find her. While lost in thought, a young woman ran into him and fell to the ground. As soon as she made contact with Archluce, he knew she was the one. He was instantly drawn to her, like the moon is to the earth. "You're fine." his voice was smooth, like honey, almost luring the girl into to talking with him longer. "I shouldn't have been standing in the middle of the pathway." The man flashed a stunning smile before bowing in return. As soon as he rose, men came from nowhere and grabbed the girl. "Do not harm her in any way." Archluce stared as he followed behind the group. The people around the two didn't seem to notice, what was there problem? Archluce had put a blanket over the group, making then as unseen as the dark side of the moon.

Finally, they had the girl who got away within their hands.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Aerelynn was a Child of Ice. Despised and hated by the village where he was born and and anyone else who he came in contact with, he was thrown out and left to die in the wilderness. From there he formed the new life he had to live by.
Many years later, a hunter was hunting in the forest, when he came upon a wolf as white as snow but with fur as soft as silk, laying motioinless by a tree stump. Not afraid but unsure what to do, he takes out his phone and calls them. Several men in nice suits arrive at the forest with a steel cage and chains.
At the sound of footsteps around him, Arelynn transforms back into a human. Upon seeing this the men continue their advance more eager than ever before. At this the boy does transform again and starts running away in fear. Seeing the creature run at there advance, the men pick up the pace so that he cannot escape.
Stepping upon the water, and turning its head to face the men and breathing hard for all to see.
A bridge of ice forms under its feet, while the men are thrown backward as a solid wall of ice stops their advance. Furious, the men circle go around it and encircle the lake. Putting down the cage and forming lassos out of the links of chain, they begin twirling them above their heads, watching and waiting for the wolf to make a mistake. While two more men open fire.
A pained cry splits the sky as a bullet pierces the Aerelynn's side, causing him to slip into the water and sink.
The men throw their chains in after him, in an attempt to capture him. Within a few minutes they feel his weight and starting pulling at their links. Soon they see the white wolf they saw, wrapped in their chains but still breathing. With a sigh of relief and a slap on the back, they congradulate each other, before chaining the beast up, wrapping him in blankets and throwing him inside the cage. At the sound of a car door slamming, Aerelynn does stir from his rest. Too frightened and cold to move, he watches as the home he knew vanishes from view.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:03 am 

Fayt looked at him and got up she looked into his eyes. "Your eye remind me of the moon." she said to him then she felt a grabbed and turned to see it was one of the men that was after her, Fayt eye open wide in shock as she tried to pull away. "Let me go!" she cries as she struggle to be free from the mans grasp she had a look around and realized no one was reacting. she couldn't figure out why then she looked at the boy and blinked 'Is it him... that guy he making it to where no one can see us....but how....' she said to herself after all her struggling her hand finally slipped through the man grasp and turned and ran only to once again run into archluce chest. With her hands on his chest she looked up at him with her crystal blue eye begging for his help and at the same time asking him why. Her eye slowly closed her eye and fell asleep the man bind her had drugged her and put her to sleep. He picked her up and sling her over his shoulder and continued to walked. They got to a car and got in and started to drive to the lab.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:45 pm 

As soon as the girl hit his chest, Archluce grabbed her arms so she couldn't escape. After one of the men put her in bonds, Archluce lead the way to the vehicle that was supplied to them by the Big Boss. "By now another group will have captured the Ice Child." Archluce was well aware that the one encaged was not a child, but that was what he refered all of nature's children as. On the way to the Organization's Headquarters (OH), Archluce undid Fayt's bonds, only leaving her hands tied infront of her: even if she tried to escape, they would always be able to find her, now that her and Archluce had touched.

Upon reaching the OH, Archluce slid from the vehicle and instructed that one of the men take the girl. "Be gentle with her...she's very important." Archluce stated. "More important than you, Boss?" The man replied, only to receive a light hearted laugh in return. "Yes, Kyle, she's much more important than I am..." Together they headed for Large, grey, double doors. Inside, Archluce instructed they place the girl in a comfy, but locked, observatory room. "When inside, I want you to unbind her, but make sure the door is locked. If she even remotely gets close to escaping, call me emediatly." Archluce's words were stern as he left the man to see if the Ice Child had arrived.

Archluce opened another set of double doors, and the first thing his eyes saw was a beautiful white wolf...in a cage. This infuriated the man, had those goons any sense? Archluce's gaze narrowed as he looked at the men occupying the room. "Get him out of that cage...NOW!" His voice seemed to echo in the large room as everyone of the men hopped to his order. "Don't worry...ice is water. The moon has control over water...and I'm a Moon Child."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:50 am 

Fayt woke up and saw she was on a bed she got up and looked around. " Where am I.... wait that boy... those eyes..... Ugg how could I be so stupid getting caught like this." she said to herself she closed her eyes and got out of the bed and walked over to the door she turned the handle and found out it was locked she let out a sigh and looked at the bed. She looked around and saw the vents and smiled she climbed on her bed and broke the vent and it fell to the ground making a clinking and she climb into it and start crawling.

Junta walked up to Archluce and look at him "Do you think she and the ice child would work with us?" she asked him Junta was a fox taking a human form she was known as the child of the sun she was found by archluce she fought as well but soon come to find out it was easier to just go with them. A guy came running up to him "Earth daughter is gone she escaped the room sir." he said to her Junta closed her eyes and smirked "She is a clever one. Go I can take care of the wolf boy."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:13 am 

"I think they will eventually...it's only a matter of time." Archluce stroked his chin. Time we don't have... He thought to himself. While contemplating the best way to go about things, one of the bodyguards ran up, only to inform the two that Fayt had escaped her room. "Damn it..." Archluce muttered under his breath. "Post guards as every exit...I don't care how small it is. If she can escape from it, I want it covered." Archluce hollowed as he left Junta with the Ice Child, Archluce knew she would take care of him.

Archluce ran down the hallways, feeling for the girl's presence. It was faint, but he could still feel it. "She's in the vents." Archluce smirked to himself before climbing upon a chair and lifting one in the ceiling. She was headed right for him, and Archluce was determined to catch her again. Slowly he stuck his head through the vent and waited for the girl to turn the corner, there he would get her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:02 am 

Fayt smiled and climbed through and turned the corner and she saw a head sticking up from the vents and saw a head popped out and she blinked and let out a busted smile. "Please let me out of here. I dont want to be tested on. I am not who you think I am I am just an normal girl that is all." she said to him she looked behind her the vents was to small for her to turn around she knew she had no where to escape then she heard a creek and blinked and then all of a sudden the vent under her gave away and she fell into the hall way and spranged her ankle."ouch!!!" she said as she held her ankle tears came down her face. "that hurt..." she looked at it and then looked at him. "please I not the one your looking for I just want to go home."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:04 pm 

The white wolf stirs from his rest and finds himself locked up in a concrete cell of some kind. "Where am I," Aerelynn asks himself, shaking his fur and looking around. "Wherever I am, I had better stay in this form as long as possible to avoid my captors finding out, who I really am. Besides I like this form better than my human form anyway," he says to himself. Furious at being captured he charges the steel door infront to him and slams his body into it hard. The force of the charge makes bang of the door echo through the hallways. When the door refuses to budge, Aerelynn realises the truth, he is a prisoner and he cannot escape. Raising his head, he howls mournfully and tears begin to fall down his face, coming together in a pool at his feet.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:09 pm 

"Don't Worry you pretty silky white fur icy Your in good hands." said a red head fox ear scientist girl she bend down to his level. "my name is Junta I am the child of the sun and I am like you this is not my real form. It actually a red fox look we need your help to heal the earth we have earth's daughter we just need you guys help that all." she said to him

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:43 pm 

Aerelynn charges at her and sinks his teeth into one of her hands. With his bloody fangs bared, he refuses to let Junta get any closer to him. "I have no other form, I am what I am," screams Aerelynn in fury. The only one I want to see now is Fayt, and that is all!" With that a mountain of waves of ice spring out toward her with a fury unlike anything anyone has seen before. Within minutes they engulf Junta imprisoning her in several layers of ice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 pm 

The fox looked at him he blood dripped from his fangs. "Fayt is well she going to be put back in her holding place although she seems to be a clever one in trying to escape but she will come around just like you will. And how do you know her? How do you know she even here wolfie I mean she really doesnt seem that important." she said to him "As for your other form some guys say they saw you changed into a guy so why remain a wolf as you see I took on a human form to get along with everyone else." she said to him she felt the colds icy wind of the north running though her vains she let out a smirk." now now ice princess you dont want to become a black charcoal wolf now do you." she siad to him raising her body he to heat up his cold. "I am the child of the sun fire is my gift."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:28 pm 

Archluce knelt beside the fallen girl, looking at her ankle. "Only a sprain..." He muttered before standing. "Take her to a holding cell. It must be completely closed off...no way in, or out, except the door." The man didn't adress Fayt just yet: later he would have a talk with her. After speaking aloud, Archluce walked up to a woman in black and whispered in her ear, so Fayt couldn't hear him. "I want her mother brought to the same room...perhaps that will help the girl comply with the Big Man's wishes." He gave a small smile, it could have been taken as a cruel smirk, towards Fayt, before heading back to the room the Ice child was held.

Once in the room, Archluce addressed Junta. "Do not raise your body was near the Ice Child...you can seriously injure him." Archluce's gaze seemed to pale even more, it was almost the same color as the moon. "I will handle him from here...go check on Fayt..." With that he turned to the Ice Child. "What is your name? Or do you prefer Ice Child?" Archluce sat upon a chair and watched the wolf. "Your wolf form is unnecessary...please change back to your human form." Archluce made his voice very soothing so the wolf would be most likely to listen. "I will not harm you." A slight smile graced the man's lips. "I can not harm you, anymore than Moon harms water."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:41 pm 

"My name is Aerelynn, and this is my form," I will never turn into a human again, at least in this form, people can love me," the wolf exclaims retreating deeper into the cell. Then he sends a wave of cold wind toward Junta. In an instant the cold air wraps around around the Child of the Sun's bleeding hand and a white light engulfs it. A cool glove of ice forms over the hand and then shatters like glass. Where the wolf's teeth marks had been there was nothing. Junta was healed.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:13 pm 

Fayt sighed and got picked up by the man and carried to the room with out knowing she passed the room that Archluce, Junta and aerelynn was in. She was thrown on the bed and she bounced she got up and ran to the door only top get to it second before it closed in her face then the pain from her ankle shot though her leg and he fold to the floor holding her ankle her back against the door "LET ME OUT! I AM JUST A NORMAL GIRL LET ME OUT OF HERE PLEASE!!!!!" she yelled then she heard a soft voice "It no use my dear they are convince you the daughter of earth." said a woman Fayt looked at her and her eyes shaked with happyness it was her mom but she couldnt let them know that she had to play it off.

Junta looked at Archluce "I was going to only raise my body tempature to sheild me from his cold as well as to get his fangs off of me." she said to him she looked at the wolf "Love you? that all you care about looke wolf in that for your hunted in human for your hunted humans have no respect for nature the the earth no and days they think it only belongs to them and them alone they thing they are far smarter then any animal on this planet and yet they are distoring it." she siad to him telling him the cold hard facts. she felt the wind chills and looked at her hand the wound turned into ice and shattered and it was healed she blinked and looked at him "TH....thanks i guess.... what with the change of heart? aerelynn." she asked him completly ignoring archluce comand about going to fayt.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:50 pm 

Aerelynn looks into Junta's eyes and tears begin to fall down his cheeks. "I..," the wolf begins to say, but stops as more tears fall down his face. "Leave now, I want to be alone. Nobody loved me before and no one ever will, I am a savage beast, that's all I am." With that he walks over to the bed, leaps onto it and curls up, with his eyes looking straight at Archluce and Junta. Rivers of tears are streaming down them now.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:58 pm 

Junta sighed "Sappy wolf." she walked up to his chamber and looked at him "Look we are just like you see." Junta body was engolf in flames and there stood a crimson vivid bright silky red fox. "This is my real form." she then turned back into a human with fox ears you see the only people that has the chance of living a normal life is Archlice and fayt but that will change once the earth is reborn thanks to Fayt." she said to him she let out a sigh "Am i getting to you at all?" she asked him

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:46 am 

To her surprise, and relief she finds that Aerelynn has fallen asleep with his head in her lap.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:31 pm 

While the two conversed their trivial matters, Archluce went to observe Fayt, his attention mostly upon her reaction with her mother. It didn't matter what she said, Archluce knew she was the daughter of the earth...sent to save those who had destroyed it. If she wasn't, Archluce wouldn't be drawn to her the way he had been, and still is. It was almost as if gravity was forcing him to be around the girl. Archluce walked through the door to her room and locked it after her entered, keeping the key within his hand the entire time. "Are you two getting to know each other?" Archluce asked quietly. He had been instructed to use the girl's mother as a way of persuasion: and while Archluce didn't want to do that...he had to follow orders. "I would hope so..."

Post subject: Hey
PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:48 pm 

The mom looked at him "your completely clueless are you. Your the moon and they kept you in the dark all these years. The moon and the ice child protects the earth's heart from the sun child. You see inorder to save the earth you have to set the earth spirit free to allow it to go back into the earth. In other words you would have to kill fayt to breing the earth back to only repeat what the done to it the first time." she said to him fayt walked up to himand looked into his eyes " your not like them. You told them not to hurt me..... Can you please tell them i am her and to realse my mother." she said to him her eyes beggig him

junta her eyes closed as the wolf lay his head on her lap 'some protectors doesnt even know thhere own destany. They will seat ther and watch as i raise her tempature up and burn her frome the insided out.' she thought to herself as she petted the wolf