All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

Surina stretched her long tan legs inside her tent. She was a general in the long ranch tactics. One the few female generals ever allowed in a higher ranking battle encampment. They had been waiting for months to get word of the on coming war. She stood up and grabbed her pale green boots that ran up to just about her thigh, and slipped them on her feet in a hasty motion. After the boots were on she hastily dressed in her normal ranger gear. Grabbing her golden bow, and sword as she practically ran out of the tent. The news hadn’t spread that fast. But she wanted to make her normal round which included visiting General Skyrie who would explain the up to date information on their situation.

The camp was crowded with elves, and she could hardly pass by them. She overheard them discussing about her, and the little rumor that was spread about her never missing her mark. Which was untrue. She has missed her mark several times.

At last she entered the tent that general skyrie was in. "Sire ..what is the news today." She was partly inside the tent, and partly outside the tent. Her blonde hair falling in front of her deep brown eyes.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Breath in...Breath out. Watch your target. Let your weapon be merely an extension of your own arm. Effie thought to herself while moving about a hay stuffed dummy, her practice sword hitting the thing left and right, horizontal and vertical. True, Effie was among the better swordsman in the humans encampment, but she had not been recognized for it. While Effie had devoted her life to killing elves, she was still regarded as a lowly soldier: but Effie didn't mind. All she wanted was the chance to kill the monsters that had taken the lives of her comrades...her friends, and the only person she had ever truly loved. Thinking of this only forced Effie to move faster. Effie didn't have size on her size: in fact she had spent almost all she had in order to get a sword tempored just for her. Yes, there were other women, but few ever committed to being a soldier.

Drip... A droplet of sweat fell to the ground as the slim woman stood straight and looked at her work. The dummy was still useable, but Effie had caused a good chunk of the stuffing to fall out of it and land on the ground. Wiping the sweat from her brow, Effie placed the practice back where is belonged and headed for the river that flowed nearby. Those at the camp new the very same one went right past the elvin camp, so it wasn't ever drunk from until purified, but it alright to wash up in.

Once there, Effie stepped into the cold water and emersed herself in the water. Just because the other soldiers didn't wash regularly didn't mean Effie had to smell bad. She was a sticker for personally hygiene and, like everything else, she set aside a specific time in which to take care of herself. After cleaning herself from the sweat that had accumulated, Effie slink back to her tent, her clothes soaked, which only helped to lower her body temperature on the cold morning.

Inside her tent, Effie changed into her tailored soldier's uniform and headed for the nearest firepit for some breakfast. "G'mornin Effie." one of the women cooks of the camp greeted her with a bright smile. "How was practice?" while Effie got little respect from her superiors, she was held with great asteem among the woman of the camp. "It went very well, thank you Elsa." Bending over the pot of mysterious stew, Effie took a deep breath. "Mmmm, sure smells good today! Pour me a big ol' bowl." With a big smile, Effie sat next to the fire as the other woman handed her a large bowl full of a thick, yellow, substance. "Mmm I may have developed an appetite this morning. It might even be enough to rival a man's!" Effie laughed heartily while shoveling the food into her mouth spoonful by spoonful

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:08 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

The Commander General has given the order we have waited for. We now march on his forces, to end this war. You remeber the plans we had in place? Eliminate all of his spies, and his loyalists." As if on cue comander skyrie spoke. As if he was half expecting her. Which was no surprise for her. He had always been her favorite elf to look at. She could harldy tear her eyes off him. Her feet made the final crossing to enter the tent. She made sure that no one else could get past her without acknowldgeing the fact that this was her time with the Comander. "Surina, I want you to be careful. This is going to be a bloody battle."

"Careful…As if sir. " She waited only a hearbeat. "Have I yet to die on you? I promise I’ll try to keep as many alive as can…If that is any assurance to you sir?" She spread a big confident smile over her face. "As rumors have it …I have yet to miss my target." She winked. Half being serious, and half joking. The mark she would be missing would be him. She meant it in a way that she would fully be hitting on him. Though, again she has missed actual targets in the past. No one is perfect. She steeped aside as an elven aide ran past her. Nearly knocking her over. It was his messaneger.

"Send the message to the human encampment. It's time." The aide bowed , and muttered a quick yes. Then the Comander Skyrie looked directly at her. Adressing his next sentence to her. ""On your way back out, get our troops in a formation, by platoon leaders. Then stand at the front of them. You have hereby been promoted to the rank of Battalion Commander. Congratulations"

"Umm…Thank you I guess ..I’ll be happy to lead the troops." She bowed a very well promiscuous bow. It was going a little far …but she was sure he would appreciate it if his eyes caught it.

Sunrina made her way outside the tent. The encampment was absolutely buzzing. She made her way a little south from the comader’s tent to find where the other platoon leaders would be. As usual they were aligned in a formation based on rank. Forming a semi circle. For some reason they did this if they felt either bad news was on the way, or really good news. In this case it would be a tie bracker. Deepending on how you view the war. A gaurd outside the Comander’s tent had handed her the battalion comander’s symbol pin. Which meant when the platoon leaders saw her. They immediately stood straight. "This news we have been waiting on for quite sometime… The Commander General has given the order we have waited for. We now march on his forces, to end this war. You remeber the plans we had in place? Eliminate all of his spies, and his loyalists." She quoted the Comander word for word. "Now I need you to grab the troops and stand in a line please…Thank you." She bowed in way that showed she was dismissing him. This upgrade in ranking had cause an uproar. Apparently the camp thought she had gotten the rank upgrade for her body, and maybe that was what she was doing with the comander. She shook her head.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:35 pm 

"Mmmmmm Mmmmmm. That was delicious as always, Elsa! Thank you!" Effie stood as she finished her meal for the morning. "Keep up the good work." She gave the woman her bowl and set off to find out what the plans were for today, but it seemed that none of the generals could be found. Effie furrowed her smooth brow in suspicion, her green eyes darkening. "Hmm..." Where could they all be? Now wasn't the time to go AWOL, especially when the elvin army was going to attack any day.

Effie started her search near the northern most part of the camp, it was really starting to bug her that not one of their leaders could be found: they were supposed have already awoken the camp and had them started on their morning drills, but from what Effie could see, there were a lot still asleep. "What is going on?" As the woman searched, she drug several people out of bed and told them to get ready for the day: if no one else was going to give out commands, than Effie figured she would.

Her search to her to the south western most end of the camp, where her superiors were huddled inside a small tent. Without realizing it, Effie barged in, barking orders for whomever was asleep to get up and get ready. She fell silent immediately, however, when the men within the tent turned her way with stern faces. "Who are you soldier?" One of the decorated generals spoke with an arrogant tone. Out of habit Effie clicked her heels together and soluted. "My name is Effie Smith, Sir!" Effies green gaze became almost dead while she tried to hide her humiliation. "Effie Smith hmmm? I've heard about you." Another decorated man spoke up. "You're the soldier with promise. Young lady...you would do well to stay about your business and enjoy the day off." Effie recognized a dismissal when she heard it. "Yes, Sir." With a low bow, Effie exited the tent: a sigh of relief washing over her face. "That could have been worse..." Effie mumbled to herself before setting out to harass some of her buddies, but a small comotion caught her attention near the north end entrance. "What's going on here?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:52 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

"Comrades, it is time to go to war. You all know what’s coming up. We fight against our ancient foes, the City Elves. Now us, the Wild Elves, will take revenge for our being wronged. Its time. For WAR! Platoon leaders, we march out in 12 hours. Keep your troops at stand-by Men, I trust you. Don't let me down." He spoke his speech to the men, and few other women beside herself that were in the camp. Then as if on cue he turned to her. ""I would like to talk to you as soon as your done with whatever you need to do" He said making direct eye contact with her. Then , he turned and headed back to camp. Leaving her with a bright scarlet face of embarrassment. She had a crush on him for the longest time. But feared that the if she acted on it that she would be demoted from General. But now, she was a commander

"You heard what he said scoots!!! 12 hours till we march until then I expect a few drills , and some serious time off for you guy’s and gal’s. So you have your orders now follow them." She turned on her heel so she could head straight for Skyrie’s tent. The crowd began to disperse in front of her. At last she stood in front of Skyrie’s tent. "I wonder what he wants." She thought. As her feet made no move to enter. She was afraid that he was going to either demote her or yell at her. She wasn’t quite sure of which one would happen first.

Finally she mustered the courage to enter that tent. "Sir what is that you need me for? " She asked. Talking properly to him. "I mean sir…" and she quickly change from formal to informal. " Couldn’t you have told me earlier?" She sat down in the tent. Prepared to chat with him. She was prepared to open her feelings to him. " I wanted to tell you that…I don’t think I deserve this tittle you gave me…because I well I’ve had a crush on you for a while…." Then she allowed that to linger in the air. She was hopping with all her might that he may feel the same way….But she was unsure of his feelings. So unsure that she couldn’t even stare him in his wonderful eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:02 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

"Guards. Get. Out. NOW!" Skyrie’s voice may have been soft but it was demanding. It surprised Surina as well. Then after the guards left he shut the tent door. To assure that they would be alone. Then he went back to where he was only moments before. "Surina. You deserve that title more than anyone else, because you are the most able commander I could ever ask for."

Surina continued to bow her head down. "Butt-" She was going to argue this fact. But couldn’t. As what he had just said sunk in. She wasn’t sure weather to be disappointed or happy. Both feelings were mixed and at the moment she wasn’t sure which was more prominent.

"Contrary to the rumors spreading around, your not my favorite subordinate because of your body, or because of any other fact besides your ability as a leader." The sound of his voice had caused her to look up in his eyes. She had been on the brink of tears. For as tough as she is the thought that he didn’t like her back her a lot."And, if you really mean what you said, then, if you want it too, your dreams come true tonight." His voice was soft, and just barely in a whisper. Her heart beat a little faster, and she could hardly..just hardly control the need to kiss him. He held out his hand in offer.

She said no words but took the few steps , and grabbed his hands in hers. Taking in a deep breath she got on her tippy toes since skyrie was taller then her. Then kissed him on the lips. Embarrassed as heck she pulled away. A blush creeping upon her face.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:54 pm 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

Reese rolled over as the rays the sound of shouting hit her ears making her open her beautiful brown eyes. She yawned and streached getting up and nearly tripping over her own shoe. She grummbled and walked over to the chair and got dressed and picked up ther two pure silver daggers and put then in her belt loop. She let out a breath and walked outside her tent hearing a loud commotion and walked over to where the shouting was and looked at the others, "What is going on?" SHe asked rubbing her eyes as she looked at the higher ups. She was just a figher, nothing special so this was normal for her however she was one of the best figthers with her two silver daggers. People usually laugh whens he pulls them out but who's laughing when she wins.......not the enemy. She looked at the others and yawned still waking up and waiting for them to answer her.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:13 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Surina was a little dazed when skyrie her commander grabbed her shoulders and brought her closer to him. To deepen the kiss that she had already Gavin him. The answer was in his lips, and body. She wanted him more and more. She tried so hard to keep pushing away the thought that this was her leader. It was the only she could make something so wrong, right. They always warn the army that falling in love with you subordiment or leader is wrong. But she couldn’t help these feelings. Not in the lest. "Your beautiful. And now your mine" His words held great meaning in them. Strong , and determined. Then he pulled away stripping quickly to his under clothes. She was surprised, but not in the lest revolted. He was handsome in every way. "If you wish, this tent is yours to share. If not, however, I will understand, but have your tent moved closer to mine." He spoke.

"Yes I do wish to share this tent with you sir.." She wanted so hard to say his name. But she was still fighting between formal words, and informal. To answer his question she stepped closer , and kissed him. Willing for them both to spend the rest of their time together. If she had to when she was on battle she would give her all…to protect, and defend him. That was her job, as well as to protect the rest of the encampment, and she would do it. At least she hoped she would.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:22 pm 

Effie pushed through the small crowd of people to see that a fight had broken out between two of the soldiers, one of whom was a friend of Effies. "William! William!" When the man didn't respond to her yelling, Effie pushed the rest of the way through and tried pulling her friend off the other soldier. "Get off him!" Effie grabbed his arm and tugged, succeeding in only moving the man a smidgen. "Willia-" Her words were cut off, however, when he turn abruptly and caught her eyes with his elbow, which threw her to the left. Effies vision blurred and a sharp pain spread through out her head. "Ahh." The woman tried to hide back her cry, but it was to no avail. While her eye started to water, and almost instantly swell, Effie rolled out of the way and stood up before, once again, trying to pull William from the fight.

Effie had been unsuccessful, but the fight was soon broken up when one of the generals made it too the scene. As soon as the man rose his voice, both Effie and William stood to their feet, while the third soldier pant on the ground. "Get up soldier." The general screamed before addressing the poor looking William. "What is going on here?" The general squinted his dark eyes and got close to William, as if daring him to answer. "It seems to me that you gentleman wish to have your rations cut..."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:33 pm 
I Helped

Blog: View Blog (1)

It was noon. The sun paint the skies with his crimson veil. Soon he would resign, giving his place to the silver moon and her childen. Lorenfiel was sitting down a tree leaving free in the air small smoke-rings from his long-stemmed pipe. Quoro, his raven, was standing on a high branch.

Lorenfiel wasn't in a good mood today. A nightmare filled with blood and violence from yesterday kept him thoughtfull. As the thoughts where swirling wildly in his mind, a song started caming out of his lips. He was huming a forgotten tale of love his Human mother taught him when he was little.
"The night is coming and I have to rest. But first I must find logs to put fire"Thought Lorenfiel.

He stood up, his raven landed on his right shoulder. Lorenfiel started walking looking on the ground for small branches. After some minutes passed his fire was ready and sparkling. He lied down on the tree trunk again and kept huming the song....

RP is the only thing I've been away since my 15 and the only thing that will be a part of my soul until I die

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

With the sun as high as it was, Naran knew that darkness would fall and she needed a good place to rest. She whistled for Abyss and a giant American Harpy Eagle flew down from a nearby tree. Abyss stood to her waist and she petted the bird. She began to walk again and the bird hobbled beside her. Naran heard a humming in the distance and walk towards the sound. Abyss squawked quietly next to her and she put her finger to her lips.

Looking through the bushes, there was a fire. In front of the fire was a man with a hood covering his face and a raven was perched on his shoulder. He looked like an elf but he didn’t seem as tall as one. Maybe he was a half elf like her? What if he is a halfie? She thought, halfie was a name she called others like her. She would joke about it to Abyss all the time. He was humming a tune she had not heard of and she was so curious she leaned out more, and at the wrong time Abyss nuzzled her. She was thrown off balance and tumbled into the clearing. Naran almost rolled into the fire but stopped. Her silver hair swayed as she shook her head in confusion. Then she became shocked and looked at the man in front of her. He had stopped humming.

Abyss glided next to her and took guard. All Naran could do was lift her hand and say, ”Eheh… H-hi…”

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:43 am 
I Helped

Lorenfiel was relaxing in front of the fire humming the elven song when he heard a sound and a second after a girl tumbled almost into the fire. His humming was no more...

Eheh… H-hi… He heard the girl lisping... Her Eagle took guard ready to attack.
Quick as the furius wind Lorenfiel seized his bow loading an arrow. He stretched the string aiming for the girl's beautiful and silver head. "It is a little late for a child like you to wander in the forest in such dangerous times. Don't you think? State your bussiness!" said his voice from the hood.

While he was aiming, Quoro his raven took place ready for battle. he had fought enemies bigger than an eagle and he wasn't afraid to protect his master.

Lorenfiel took a look of the girl. It was a very cute little girl and a... Half-Elf?! He couldn't believe his eyes! But he didn't let his feelings conquer him. He stood his ground waiting for the Half-blood to answer his question.

RP is the only thing I've been away since my 15 and the only thing that will be a part of my soul until I die

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:51 pm 

"It is a little late for a child like you to wander in the forest in such dangerous times. Don't you think? State your business!" said the man.

He had his arrow, ready and aimed to kill her if need be and his bird was ready to attack Abyss. Naran didn’t know what to do; she was scared and was about ready to cry. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t stumbled into situations like this before, but it still really scared her. She held her hands up in a non-threatening gesture and slowly inched behind Abyss. Her voice shook, scared to answer the wrong question but brave enough to put up some attitude, and said, “I-I am not a child… A-and I am q-qualified to be on my own… I am a s-scout so I can be here if I want to.” She peeked out from behind Abyss and gulped, “M-my name is Naran… I am sorry I, uh, disturbed you.” She focused her attention to the hidden face wondering what he looks like underneath.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:23 am 

Medals: 3
3rd Year (1)

A messenger walks into the tent with Reese in it, looking quite dazed. The messenger was elven, with blonde hair, and blue eyes.

"Are you the commander of this Camp?" the elven messenger asked.

She turnd to look at the one talking to her and she turns around and nods. "Yes I am Reese commander of this camp." Reese says in a kind voice and took the letter and opens it and starts to read it, "Hmmm ok." She says and looked at the others and turns around and takes off running. This was imporntant and she needed to get this to the place it belong and fast. Yes Rese looked small and fraglie but she was extrememly good with her two silver daggers and she wqs very fast.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:11 am 
I Helped

“I-I am not a child… A-and I am q-qualified to be on my own… I am a s-scout so I can be here if I want to.” Said the little girl while slowly hidding behind her brave eagle. “M-my name is Naran… I am sorry I, uh, disturbed you.” were her words.

A graduating laugh came out from his hood while lowering his bow down. His raven followed his master's actions and flied onto his right shoulder. "Have no fear little Half-elf, for you are welcome to shelter with me if you want, as long as you don't do anything wrong ofcourse." Lorefiel said and slowly lowered his green hood. The fire sparkled below his black eyes. He had a pointed Elf-like face with a goatee and his black long hair were spreading to his shoulders like the long shades of a moonless night. He went near the girl. "Let's leave the hatred that divides our dual heritage outside our hearts" He said with a soft voice while spreading his hand to help the girl stand up.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:18 pm 

After the general had left Effie and her friend alone, she couldn't help but notice their only female leader leave her tent in haste. What could be going on? Effie stepped in line behind William, but her curiosity took hold and she started to slink after Commander Reese. "Hmm.." The Commander held a slip of paper in her hand. Did that mean war? Was a confirmation of surrender by the Elves? Effie hoped it wasn't surrender on the human's part, after all, Effie had joined for the opportunity to kill the Elvin monsters.

When it seemed like the commander had caught on to Effie's intentions, she would ubruptly turn and speak to a nearby soldier, but her attention was always on the woman and what she held in her hand. It had been a message from the elves, than that would mean one of them would have had to set foot in the camp. That thought angered Effie, and a lot more than it should have. Of course, Effie had a bad temper to begin with: which was something that helped her in the battle field. Often times the woman would berserk and just start slicing her way around. Of course, her comrades recognized the signs and steered clear, but Effie could always tell the difference between friend and foe, she wasn't an idiot.

Last edited by Happy_Jingles on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:02 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Surina awoke from her time that she "spent" with skyrie. She knew from the way day had turned to night. That they would soon have to attack. Her body was naked, and though she loved Skyrie very much. She still needed to get dressed, and prepare for battle. Now was not the time to be lazy. Though she wished with all her might to spend time with skyrie longer. He was still asleep. She rolled over and kissed him carefully on the lips, then in one smooth quite motion she stood up. She grabbed her undergarments and put them on her, then began to get dressed in her normal attire. All the while the lingering thought of if she died he would have no fair warning stuck in her head. So she sat down and quickly scratched up a note. Then slipped inside an envelope. The front of the envelope said "only open if I am dead." With her initials "S".

Then she stepped outside the tent. Holding a deep breath. The camp was still bustling with other elves. She could hardly determine where she should start the final camp meeting.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:31 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Surina finished folding up her tent. It was time to move it she noticed from the note that the soldier gave to skyrie. It was from her. Of course it was. She knew cause she had given the order herself. Then she saw how everyone was standing in a line. It was time for her to take her first step as second leader in the camp. So she slowly and gracefully made her way to the center of the camp. Standing in front of the solders like a queen commanding her country. " OK solders we are moving out NOW!! I want everyone to know that we honor you, and respect you as a person, and as a fighter. If you should die…We will try our hardest to prevent this …but loses will happen. As a camp we will bury you in honor. Now solders I am proud of you, and honor each and every one of you." She made a deliberate glance at Skyrie that held all her love in her eyes. Then looked back at the crowd . " Fight for today because we do not know If there will be a tomorrow. Fight for the next generation, and the generation after that." She brought her hand to her chest in a simple signal that stated that she was done speaking at that moment.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:19 pm 

"Have no fear little Half-elf, for you are welcome to shelter with me if you want, as long as you don't do anything wrong of course." Lowering his green hood, revealing that he was a Halfie like her. He had a goatee and his black long hair was spreading to his shoulders and coal black eyes. “Let's leave the hatred that divides our dual heritage outside our hearts" He said as he offered his hand to her.

She hesitated and grabbed it, her eagle took this as a sign as attack and she quickly spat the words, “Stand nach unten!” Abyss quickly stood down and cuddles his master. Naran petted him on the head and said to the Halfie, “I, guess we could do that… You never told me your name, what is it?” Abyss and her looked quizzically into his eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:04 pm 
I Helped

The Half-Elf hesitated for some seconds before she took his hand. She stood up. Her eagle tried to attack but one word from his mistress mouth and it stood still.

I, guess we could do that… You never told me your name, what is it? said her voice.
"I had many names but the one I mostly like to be called is Lorenfiel." Said the male Half-Elf while he bowed down in a plite manner. He sat by the fire, took out his long-pipe and while he was making smoke-rings he asked the cute Half-blooded: "So what do you seek and you wander fearlessly in this dark forest? If you need shelter and food I am preparing some roast. After that I will go for scouting. Care to come along after I hear your story?"