All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:51 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

"I had many names but the one I mostly like to be called is Lorenfiel," said the male Half-Elf while he bowed down in a polite manner. He stared to smoke a long-pipe and make smoke rings. "So what do you seek and you wander fearlessly in this dark forest? If you need shelter and food I am preparing some roast. After that I will go for scouting. Care to come along after I hear your story?"

“Nice to meet you Enfie,” she said with a smile, she hoped he didn’t mind her giving him a nickname. “Sorry, I don’t remember names well, so I gave you a nickname. Eheh. Thank you it would be nice to have a place to rest and well, I’m not seeking much, I’m just on a journey.” She went over and sat next to Lorenfiel. “The forest isn’t that scary any who. People just misunderstand it. I’m a trained scout so I could actually help you through this place with ease, if you want.” She fidgeted and stared into the flames. Yawning she said, “And sure, I’ll go with you for scouting.”

Naran hadn’t slept for days now. She could feel her eyes dropping but she ignored them, trying her best to stay up. She growling stomach didn’t help her much though. She glanced at Abyss who leaned into her and fell asleep. Being somewhere with someone else, made her feel a little safe. She wanted to bask in that luxury but she knew she couldn’t. She became drowsier and before she could tell the other halfie anymore, she unconsciously leaded over onto Lorenfiel and went to sleep. Not caring that the man was a complete stranger, she just wanted to sleep. And sleep she did.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:52 am 
I Helped

Blog: View Blog (1)

“Nice to meet you Enfie" the girl smiled, “Sorry, I don’t remember names well, so I gave you a nickname. Eheh. Thank you it would be nice to have a place to rest and well, I’m not seeking much, I’m just on a journey.” she said and sat by Lorenfiel.

”Enfie? Sounds a little strange but... as long as she can remember me that way..." Lorenfiel's thoughts were cut by Naran: "The forest isn’t that scary any who. People just misunderstand it. I’m a trained scout so I could actually help you through this place with ease, if you want.” She fidgeted and stared into the flames. Yawning she said, “And sure, I’ll go with you for scouting.”

Her voice was soft like the morning little breeze of the first day of spring. She was starring at the sparking flames with her big eyes almost closed form drowsiness. Then, like she forgot that Lorenfiel was a total stranger, she lied on him and slept.

Lorenfiel was surprized, but only for a second. He hadn't met anyone for years. And now, a little girl who just met him, trusted him and let herself to his arms. A warm-hearted smile appeared on his long-troubled face. She was like a fragile edelweiss flower on the outer appearance but she sure was smart and strong in her soul.

Lorenfiel embraced Naran in his arms like he would protect her from anything harmful. A smoke ring puffed from his mouth and with a very soft tone he started singing a, long forgotten, elven lullaby.

He stayed awake all night starring at the peacefull face of Naran while the smoke was revealing old memories like a vison in front of his eyes...

RP is the only thing I've been away since my 15 and the only thing that will be a part of my soul until I die

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:20 pm 

The Scarlet Harlot of CF

Medals: 9
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Most Dedicated (1)
Blog: View Blog (10)

"Men, and Women, This time, we will make sure our cousins from the city die. This is the last time we will be oppressed by them. Let me Hear it... Let me hear your pride." Skyrie spoke glancing at her with a look that sent shivers right down her spine. The look made her recall the night before. And all of the sudden she had the urge to cry. She sucked in a breath of air. Tasting the air as if it would be her last breath. Her eyes were watery and she couldn’t bare starring skyrie in the eyes for too long. "Though our gods may be dead, I would like to utter our war prayer again." She lowered her head preparing for the war prayer once again. "By the darkness you bring light, by the night day, and through war you give us peace. Bring us to your eternal heavan Sire, and remember us by your light." She heard his words, which went through her with great power. Then there was a moment of silence. Until, Skyrie spoke again. "Its time. Move out. We march on our brethern." That was when skyrie backed away and the crowd roared so loud that it hurt her ears.

Surina sighed. The crowd was just about done with their chanting. She turned around to look at skyrie. Unsure of what the outcome would be from this war. Then took her place in front of the soldiers. "Now I want the cavalry , and footmen to head into battle first. Those that have ranged weapons, please be reasonable and stay a safe distance from the battlefield. We are in no position to lose anyone." She smiled weakly. "This is tough for everyone …so please do your best…but your best foot forward." She nodded her final dismissal it was time to move out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Naran woke with a start, she was having a nightmare but the dream soon faded from her mind. She hasn't been asleep long but it was enough. Then she blushes slightly seeing as she has falled asleep when she promised to help Enfie.
She looks over at Enfie who is stirring the fire and says in a small voice, "sorry about that... Uhm, shall I go scouting the area?"

Abyss snuggles up close to her and tilts its head quizically. She replies to the bird, "Tis gut mein Schatz, gehen Sie bitte Scout die Umgebung," and the bird goes flying into the sky.

"I sent my partner Abyss to search teh surrounding area, mostly for danger." She looks at Enfie and turns away to gaze at the mysterious forest. "Right now is the best time to go scouting," she said with confidence. It was probably the safest time of day to go exploring. Not that many people knew that, but she did. She learned that on her own.