All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:39 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

I realize it's a good thing to post a character sheet, and I'm sorry I don't have one. I just wasn't quite sure where to put it. Since it's my first time please forgive me. T_T

Then…

A young girl with dark hair stood in the street, her big blue eyes staring up at a seemingly long-abandoned house. The door hung carelessly agape and at an odd angle, reminiscent the angle of a broken bone. Dark windows stared down at the girl passively, draining the color from the block and from her bright soccer uniform. She passed the large soccer ball from hand to hand, using motion to combat the rising fear and confusion.

Later…

Aydan quit soccer. Her family, a mother, father, and older brother, were never found so she went to live with her grandparents for a while, then with her aunt. As time went by she learned to deal with never having an answer. The strange paranoid feeling faded, although it did not die. She laughed and made friends just like any normal kid but her eyes always seemed to hold the reflection of a big empty house. And her ears never seemed to stop ringing with the same question even though everyone told her it was silly; did they have to leave, or did they just want to leave her?

Today…

She’d had enough. Aydan said goodbye to her aunt and her aunt's husband, to her neighbors, and to her friends at school. Although they didn’t quite understand the significance of her farewell. She earned a good deal of money working through her sophomore and junior years of high school, which were finally over. Her bag was packed with enough clothes for two weeks and various nonperishables. When she left school today Aydan wasn’t going back to her aunt’s; she was going home. The police had never been able to tell her what happened. No more waiting for them to get their act together. She would figure out what happened or… well, she didn’t really know.

As the bell tolled the end of the last class before summer, Aydan bade a final goodbye to her friends, a bit teary-eyed, and began her journey. When she came to the end of the lane out of school, the place she usually turned left, she turned instead towards the right, in a whole new direction.

I'm thinking I would like to go in a fantasy direction with this, although I don't have a lot of plans. Please join. Because it would be weird to do a role play by myself. (That last sentence was a joke. But it's okay if you didn't get it because it wasn't that funny. Please join. I won't tell any bad jokes, I swear.)

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:27 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

His master wanted her watched. He had always wondered why, but he didin't question it. Daren had watched her when she had come home that day, dressed in the neon soccer uniform, and used the ball as a security blanket to keep down the shock of everyone being gone. He had watched her go from her grandparents, to her Aunt's. She had moved on, or more put on a mask of moving on, and made friends. He had thought she would just leave it be, but it appears not. He should report her latest actions, but he was curious of her reasons.

Daren followed her when she turned right instead of left, his brittle wings weakly waving behind him. He walked past moms with jogging strollers and teenagers going home unseen. Though she probably couldn't see him, he followed far behind, and tried to make it seem like he was just causually walking home. (His master must have a reason for watching her, so he wasn't going to take chances).

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace