All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

It was a nice spring morning and Lundavia set out into the forest behind the school building with her favorite book. As she entered the underground hiding place she set down her book on one of the tables there. She decided to pick the place up a bit and took a broom and mop to clean.

The hiding spot where both the Tag and the Nacht students meet out of the close supervision the teachers provided whenever they saw a Tag and Nacht student together easy to Identify as the Tag students where required to wear a special wrist band that was not removable unless by the principal herself.

“Seriously if it wasn’t for the fact that this place has no windows nobody would even notice it’s underground.” She said to herself as she set down the mop. She took a seat on her favorite chair with her book and began to read while she waited for her fellow friends and class mates to come, that is if they came.

There were times when people were to busy to come and or got themselves in trouble with a teacher. Sometimes people would get into arguments and not come just to not face the person they got in the argument with. Either way it was an unexpected free day and no one had any real plans for coming today.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 pm 

Quote:
Donta

"Why did you want to attend a school like this again?" Matt asked as they strode through the forest, "You know that anyone or anything can attend here, right?"

"That's exactly why, Matt. We can attend a school together and you can go without hiding who and what you are!" Mia said with a wink. Matt sighed.

"But we're in separate classes. I go at night and you go during the day." he said, "We're not really 'together'."

"We're always together Matt. I know you'll be there during the day too. At least at night here you'll have something to do besides watch me sleep." Matt paused for a moment, stopping in the middle of the path, his hands stuffed into the pocket of his hoodie.

"You make me sound like a stalker or something." he said. Mia giggled and grabbed his arm, pulling him forward.

"Come on, you're not that bad." she said, "We're almost there."

They arrived at the entrance to the underground common area. It was a ways into the forest so the teachers couldn't find it, but as they hesitated at the door, Matt put a hand on Mia's shoulder.

"You sure about this?" he asked, "There could be anything in there. There's a reason the Teachers split Humans from the rest."

"I'm not worried, Matt." she said, "I, at least, have a guardian Angel watching over me." with a giggle, she pushed open the door and stepped inside, seeing a woman inside cleaning the place. Mia eyed her pointed ears but only hesitated for a moment before smiling and stepping up to help her, "Hi, I'm Mia!"

Behind her, Matt closed the door as he stepped through and grinned. He lowered his hood and went to the kitchen, putting the coffee pot on as he was expecting several people to show up. The kitchen was rather small, so he had to be careful not to knock anything over with his invisible wings behind him. His movements were rather suspicious, but he tried his best to act normally.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:20 pm 

Lundavia turned around to the sound of a girl’s voice. “Oh hi I’m Lundavia, nice to meet you” she looked over at the boy in the kitchen, “Please try and keep the kitchen clean I just finished organizing the place. I didn’t think a human would be down here so quick, most of them are afraid to come thinking one of the Nacht is going to eat them.” She laughed.

Lundavia set down the mop in the closet near her. “I’m an Elf by the way; you guys could just make yourself at home. The place is pretty big even if it doesn’t look like it is, there are about two bed rooms, three bathrooms, a closet in every room including this one which is wear everyone comes together and every now and then throw a party or two.”

She sat down on the large couch in the room and motioned for Mia to join her. “So how did the two of you find out about thins place? I’m going to warn both of you right now, I can be quite strait forward so if I come of kind of rude don’t hesitate on telling me. And while I’m on the topic, Mia why don’t you tell your friend not to be so shy and that he doesn’t have to be so carful around the kitchen. It’s not like we have anything valuable in there.” She laughed and gave them both a big happy grin.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:21 pm 

Quote:
Donta

Matt turned a slight shade of pink as he poured the three coffees and cleaned up his mess. Taking the tray to the coffee table, he sat in the middle of the couch, opposite of the girls. Mia smiled and took her cup and sipped it slowly, her eyes closing at the taste.

"You make the best coffee as always, Matt." she said, "It tastes heavenly!" Matt's face turned a deeper shade of red as he stared down into his cup.

"Thanks."

"Why are you so shy all of a sudden?" Mia asked, "Lighten up! Relax! Stop using your magic for once and be proud of who you are!"

"Mia, I don't know." he said.

"Come on, Matt. Lundavia just out right and told us she is an Elf. Why can't you say?" she said, "Come on, you'll feel better." Matt sighed and removed his magic, as his fluffy white wings faded into view behind him, showing the real reason he took the center cushion of the couch. He leaned back, snatching his mug from the table.

"There." Mia said, satisfied she won an argument, once again, "To answer your question though, Matt can hear really well and we heard some people talking about it as we came in the front gate. During the day, he scouted around to see exactly where it was, and we came as soon as he picked up enough information." Mia said, then sipped her coffee, "I wouldn't worry about anyone else finding out the same way, though, unless they can go invisible for a really long time."

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:24 pm 

“You make the best coffee as always, Matt.”
"Why are you so shy all of a sudden?" Mia asked, "Lighten up! Relax! Stop using your magic for once and be proud of who you are!"

“Thank you um, Matt” Lundavia gives him a smile before picking up the cup and giving the coffee a taste. “Wow this is good” Wait did she just say magic? Why would he be using magic? I wonder why he seems so nervous. It can’t be that…

Lundavia practically chocked at the sight of Matt’s snow white wings. “You’re…You’re an Angel right? You have such beautiful wings, I’ve never seem an Angel up close before. Now I get what Mia was talking about when she told you to stop using magic.” She set’s the cup of coffee down on the coffee table again.

“Yes this place has been here for a long time. I still remember the story of how someone found the place. Some Tag and Nacht students who have already graduated where walking around the forest and one of them fell down the entrance, They fixed the place up and told as many people they could without getting caught and it’s been here ever since.

“So what brought the two of you to this school anyway? You must have heard of it from someone.” She said as she picked her cup up again and started sipping.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:26 pm 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna walks around aimlessly lost in her own thoughts, "Yay new school new people new friends! I can't wait to meet someone new!" She though to herself very excited. Hearing voices she follows them and walks up to them. HI! I'm Luna! Who arr you guy? She exlamed.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm 

HI! I'm Luna! Who arr you guy? She exclaimed.

Lundavia looks up at the newcomer. “Hello and welcome Luna “she said looking towards her wrists noticing she didn’t have a wrist band, which meant she was a Nacht student. “I’m Lundavia, you’re new I presume? Why don’t you take a seat and join us”

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:28 pm 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

"Thank you! It's nice to meet you Lundavia. Yeah, I am new here, is there anything I need to know?" Luna asks eyes shinning very bright.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

Last edited by Tsukihime on Mon May 24, 2010 10:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:29 pm 

"Well there isn't much. This is just a place we come to have fun and interact with new people and so on. Fights are intolerable and we all have to pitch in on maintaining the hideout." She smiles at Luna kindly. "That's about it, this is a place where everyone can be themselves and be with people they normally wouldn't be able to be with. Oh..." Lundavia stands up and walks toward the biggest wall in the room that was covered in pictures.

"And everyone at some point takes a picture and puts it up on this wall. Everyone seems to enjoy it and newcomers get to see what some of the people here look like " she says with a wide grin on her face, clearly enjoying herself.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:30 pm 

Quote:
Donta

"Pictures?" Matt said, his face still a dark red from Lundavia's praise, "I don't know about that."

"Matt, stop being so shy!" Mia scolded, setting her tea on the table, "We'll get one together!"

"I don't know if I should..." he muttered. Mia giggled and smiled at the newcomer.

"Hi Luna! I'm Mia and the winged tomato there is my best friend Matt." she said, "I hope we get along well."

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 pm 

Lundavia starts to laugh as she walks up to Matt and puts her hand on his shoulder, then looks him in the eyes. "No need to be shy, It's not like we're gonna make you model for us half naked. All you have to do is sit pretty, smile and say cheese." she says with a grin.

"That's unless you say other wise"

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna laughed, "I'm sure we will get along wonderfully." she responded smilng. Her smile vanished thinking about what Lundavia said about being yourself here. "I dont think I can ever be myself around anyone" Luna thought to herself, She closed her eyes and sighed looking at the ground.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 10:33 pm 

Lundavia saw Luna's frown and walked up to her and gave her a hug. "What's wrong Luna? I don't like seeing people sad. If you ever have a problem or feel all alone you can come to me anytime you need help or company." she said as she stroked Luna's hair.

"No then why don't you turn that frown upside down and I'll give you some cake I made myself" She gave her an encouraging smile.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:03 pm 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna looked at her and half smiled. "Thanks but it's not really a problem...well not to me at least." she explained as her eyes filled with tears. She blinks a few times and looks up again trying to think of a subject but couldn't.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 11:07 pm 

Lundavia wipes her tears dry before they spilled over a smile still on her face. "Well if you ever need to talk to anyone about anything I'm here, kay? now then how about that cake' She leads Luna to the couch where Mia was sitting and sits her down. Then she goes into the small kitchen , grabs four plates and takes out a chocolate cake from the fridge. " I hope you all like chocolate cake because it's my specialty" she cut's and serves four slices of cake and puts them on the table. "Enjoy, I know I will" she sits down, picks up her serving and takes a mouth full of cake. "Mmm chocolaty"

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:19 pm 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna took the plate. "Thank you." she said taking a bite. "very good." Luna told lundavia taking another bite. Thinking that she may just found some friends she smiled and looked at everyone no as upset as she was.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm 

Quote:
Donta

Matt had one vice. Chocolate. He eyed the cake intently before he realize he was drooling. With quick hands he grabbed a plate and an instant later a forkful was already in his mouth.

"Oh wow." he muttered, the fork still in his mouth, "Elves make good cake."

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:20 pm 

Lundavia watched as Matt stared at the chocolate cake on the table thinking he might not like it, but as soon as he started drooling she knew that wasn’t the case. When he just shoved a mouthful of chocolate cake into his mouth she couldn’t help but to bust out in laughter. “Well I’m glad you like it. It took me sometime to learn how to bake one right; I would always end up burning the cake or screw up the icing.”

“I learned how to bake in one of the classes here. Of course that’s what this school is all about, learning things just like humans do only the Nacht students have a few more classes that humans may or may not have. . Like archery is one of the classes humans also have but in the Nacht section are a little more…intense. There’s also this class that teaches you how to exterminate demons and what not. Of course it all depends on your race or if you want to take those classes. Personally I like classes like that, they add a little excitement into life.” Once she finished talking she took another mouthful with a happy expression on her face hoping it would make Luna feel a little better.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:21 pm 

Quote:
chipmunk

Ayame walked onto the campus, slinging her only bag over one shoulder. She stopped at the edge of the school grounds and opened her mouth slightly, tasting the air, and sniffing out her new territory. Different scents hit her all at once: elf, demon, angel.....and wolf. She made a low, throaty growl at the smell of her own kind, then quickly shook her head, getting rid of any unappealing thoughts that lingered.
Ayame took a deep breath and opened, her eyes, readjusting her bag, then began walking once again towards the main building to get her schedule and room. She had to make sure she stayed on her best behavior, for now anyways.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:28 pm 

Quote:
RodZ

Daimondine got out of where ever he was and looks at Lundavia and says "As allways.. No manners from such a primitive form of life.. Powerless against her will, and Feels besides thinking.." As his eyes glow yellow and quickly fade out, he gives the table his back and says.."If any of you thinks you would enjoy a good fight against me, then be alert for the moment your friend 'John' decides to release his rage again".. Daimondine Looks Down, Half Smiles.. Wispers a gigle, and says "Pathetic".. Opens his wings and flies away before he has to turn back into 'John'.
-----

Wolfgirl-taylor

Ayame walked onto the campus, slinging her only bag over one shoulder. She stopped at the edge of the school grounds and opened her mouth slightly, tasting the air, and sniffing out her new territory. Different scents hit her all at once: elf, demon, angel.....and wolf. She made a low, throaty growl at the smell of her own kind, then quickly shook her head, getting rid of any unappealing thoughts that lingered.Ayame took a deep breath and opened, her eyes, readjusting her bag, then began walking once again towards the main building to get her schedule and room. She had to make sure she stayed on her best behavior, for now anyways.

Luna ate the last bite of cake on her plate and caught the sent of another wolf nearby. She was excited, well kinda other wolves where not a fan of her, she would rather befreind other wolves and creatures then fight like most wolves do. She stood up "Thank you for the cake it was very good, but i should go find my schedule and such." She explained putting her empty plate putting it in the sink. She walked away then she stoped turned to htem again "Oh and thank you for your kindness, I appriciate it I hope we can be friends." She said smiling then turned and walked away.

She followed the sent of the wolf, she spotted her, "Hi." She said carefully walked toward her. "I'm Luna, who are you?" She said smiling extending a hand out toward her.
---

RodZ

Daimondine comes back but this time turned into 'John'(the true body) and looks at Luna.. Then looks at Ayame.. And with no confusion says "Wow you two are the same kind.. You'll probably go along.. Good luck!" And with a smile due to feeling good for others he retires and leaves them alone so they can know each other..
-----

CardS

Cammy walks arround disorientated because she has never been there before. She heared that her friend John was in that place and she was planning on searching for him. "Maybe those two wolves can help me" she wispers. As her shyness is taking over her, she goes to Luna and Ayame. "Excuse me.. Do you know John?" She asks.
---

chipmunk

Ayame turned at the scent of the other wolf near her. Her face scrunched in a sneer as she tried to stifle a low growl. Shaking her head slightly, she took the other girl's hand in her own, gently. "Ayame." she replied as kindly as she could, mentally grimacing at the way her voice sounded cruel as she spoke her own name. "I'm new." she said, trying her hand at sounding gentler than she had before.

Ayame's head snapped sideways towards the sound of the male's voice. She narrowed her eyes and said nothing, watching as the demon passed by the two.

As she turned her attention back towards Luna, a familiar, yet unfamiliar scent washed over her, and she looked to the girl that walked towards them. She clenched her teeth, and took a small sniff in the air. Once again her eyes narrowed at the familiar smell of demon. "I'm guessing that's the other demon's name." she replied, more of a statement than a question. She sneered and pointed in the direction that he had left. "He went that way." she growled, low in her throat, keeping her eyes on the demon.
---
Wolfgirl-taylor

Her face scrunched in a sneer as she tried to stifle a low growl. Shaking her head slightly, she took the other girl's hand in her own, gently. "Ayame." she replied as kindly as she could, mentally grimacing at the way her voice sounded cruel as she spoke her own name. "I'm new." she said, trying her hand at sounding gentler than she had before.

Luna noticed her growl and her eyes flashed to her wolf's colors but she ignored it. "I"m new here also." She smiled again.

Daimondine comes back but this time turned into 'John'(the true body) and looks at Luna.. Then looks at Ayame.. And with no confusion says "Wow you two are the same kind.. You'll probably go along.. Good luck!" And with a smile due to feeling good for others he retires and leaves them alone so they can know each other..

As she turned her attention back towards Luna, a familiar, yet unfamiliar scent washed over her, and she looked to the girl that walked towards them. She clenched her teeth, and took a small sniff in the air. Once again her eyes narrowed at the familiar smell of demon. "I'm guessing that's the other demon's name." she replied, more of a statement than a question. She sneered and pointed in the direction that he had left. "He went that way." she growled, low in her throat, keeping her eyes on the demon

She looked at Daimondine. "Yes i guess we are." She looked at Ayame and watched her expression as the demons came around. "Are you ok?" Luna looked a little scared. She wasn't one to growl at another..... this however was a very bad thing. It gets her into a lot of danger a lot of the time.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.