All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:33 pm 

Blog: View Blog (1)

Quote:
CardS

As Cammy walks arround searching for John, She trembles with an electro shock coming out of her own body, Wich means theres another Inner deamon near. "That must be John!" She screams. She goes arround running tourch the signal when she gets a much harder shock. "Oh no... This cant be..." she wispers. "John would not be of any danger for me... This is not posible... What is going on?!" As she keeps going tourch the signal while getting more and more harder shocks she gets to the end of the signal that indicates where John was.. "John!!" she screams.. "Are you okay?"... "Im having danger shocks from you..." As she is telling all this to John she recieves a much more harder shock and faints...
---

RodZ

John grabs Cammy from the floor and puts her in a safe place near him.. "Im not getting any shocks.." John wispers.. "That means theres no other deamon.. But if shes getting 'Danger Shocks' it means theres a powerfull beeing here.." As he slowly stands up he listens to some growl and to somone saying "Are you ok?".. "He slowly looks back and watches Luna and Ayame.. "Theyre the ones.. Thats why Cammy's been getting harmfull shocks.. But i didnt get those shocks.." He wants to walk tourch them but he doesnt cuz of Cammy beeing on the floor. "Well they can wait.. If im not getting any shocks it means they dont have more power than me.. Maybe they have less or just as much as i do".. He calls Lundavia and asks for help to wake Cammy.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

John grabs Cammy from the floor and puts her in a safe place near him.. "Im not getting any shocks.." John wispers.. "That means theres no other deamon.. But if shes getting 'Danger Shocks' it means theres a powerfull beeing here.." As he slowly stand up he listens to some growl and to somone saying "Are you ok?".. "He slow ly looks back and watches Luna and Ayame.. "Theyre the ones.. Thats why Cammy's been getting harmfull shocks.. But i didnt get those shocks.." He want to walk tourch them but he doesnt cuz of Cammy beeing on the floor. "Well they can wait.. If im not getting any shocks it means they dont have more power than me.. Maybe they have less or just as much as i do".. He calls Lundavia and asks for help to wake Cammy.

Luna heard everything he said and she was very hurt by this. She wanted to help people not hurt them, but people didn't seem to understand that. She looked down as tears started rolling down her cheeks. "I guess we won't be friends." She says looking at the ground, she turns and leaves she stops her back facing them "Oh and by the way I wouldn't hurt her, I wanted to be friends." She sayed tears falling faster down her cheeks, and ran off.
---

RodZ

Daimondine Goes after her realizing Cammy was waking up.. "ILL BE BACK IN A MUNITE CAMMY!!" he scream as he is in a hury.. He stops as he realizes that beeing in human form he's not going to be able to chase a wolf.. So he decides to give Daimondine limited control over the body.. "Allright Daimondine" he says to himself..
-"I dont like you and you dont like me"
-"I HATE YOU! " Screams Daimondine inside John's mind.
-"Look! I need your help in this!! Lets make a deal! "
-"Talk im listening"
-"Ill give you controll over my body for now and it will be limited.. All i need you to do is use your power and speed to catch up to Luna.. "
-"Whats in it for me??"
-"You will take full control of my body tonight.. Ill try to think in something that makes me furious so you can come out.."
"Deal! (Hehehe...) "
Johns eyes turn Yellow wich means Daimondine has taken over Part of John's Body.. Daimondine takes a deep breath and holds it as he starts running at the speed of lightning.. Suddenly he catches up to Luna.. "That was way too easy.." Daimondine wispers.. "Allright you pathetic fool!! We're here!!" Daimondine screams to himself as he turns back into John.. After the transformation John looks at Luna and asks "Do you mind if we talk?"..
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

-"I dont like you and you dont like me"
-"I HATE YOU! " Screams Daimondine inside John's mind.
-"Look! I need your help in this!! Lets make a deal! "
-"Talk im listening"
-"Ill give you controll over my body for now and it will be limited.. All i need you to do is use your power and speed to catch up to Luna.. "
-"Whats in it for me??"
-"You will take full control of my body tonight.. Ill try to think in something that makes me furious so you can come out.."
"Deal! (Hehehe...) "
Johns eyes turn Yellow wich means Daimondine has taken over Part of John's Body.. Daimondine takes a deep breath and holds it as he starts running at the speed of lightning.. Suddenly he catches up to Luna.. "That was way too easy.." Daimondine wispers.. "Allright you pathetic fool!! We're here!!" Daimondine screams to himself as he turns back into John.. After the transformation John looks at Luna and asks "Do you mind if we talk?"..

Luna jumped slightly and turned to face him tears still rolling down her cheeks. "No, I don't mind." She said whipping the tears away. "What is it you want to talk about?" she asked.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:45 pm 

Quote:
RodZ

John slowly comes near her and says "Im sorry about what i said earlyer.. I never ment to say that you were a threat.." John starts thinking a way on how to explain Luna how the 'Inner Deamon Body System' works.. "Well you see.. We Inner Deamons have something inside us that hurts us everytime theres a more powerfull beeing arround.. So it wasnt your fault what happend to Cammy" John said.. "And about what i said.. I was just analyzing the situation.. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings.." John thinks of something to cheer Luna up.. "Oh! And if you want you can go and be friends with Cammy so she doesnt feel like your dangerous anymore and she stops getting those shocks!" John screamed with a huge smile on his face..
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna smiled and listens to hi. She laughed when he finished talking. "I would love to befriends with Cammy!" she said. "I understand why you thought what you said. Alot of wolves are mean and dangourous. I'm diffrent though. I don't like to cause pain unless they are hurting someone I know." she explained. Anyway I hope Cammy and I get along great." she said still smiling.
---

RodZ

John looks down sadly.. "Atleast she can controll her anger and power.." He wispers.. Then looks up fast and with a false smile.. "Well then!! Lets go over there!! Im sure you and Cammy will go along!!"..
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

She looked at him confused but still smiled. "I'm sure we will. I'm pretty easy to get along with." her smile vanashed remembering a dark memory. She shook it out of her mind and followed him toward the Cammy
---

RodZ

John tells Cammy everything and leaves Luna with her.. "Good luck you two!" And walks away..
-"Allright you fool!! A deal is a deal!! " Said Daimondine inside John..
-"Yes.. Im affraid it is " And looks down..
Beeing forced to, John lets Daimondine take full controll of his body by thinking in tragedies, fights and memories that make him furious..
-" Allright!!! This is it!! Just one more thing!! " He screams as the pain of the transformation begins..
-" YES?! TALK!!! "
-" Just leave Luna and Cammy alone!! "
-" IM AFFRAID IM NOT GOING TO DO THAT!! HAHAHAHA!! " He laughs as the transformation is complete..
---

CardS

Cammy looks at Luna while beeing shy.. "So Luna.. Where did your name come from?? Is your race related to that name.. I understan 'luna' is 'moon' in spanish.. Does your race have something to do with that lenguage?" Asks Cammy...
---

chipmunk

Ayame continued to stand, not knowing what to do. The other wolf left with tears down her cheeks. She didn't know how to make people feel better. She inhaled sharply and grabbed her papers off the counter, and turned around, walking out of the building. Biting her lip, she stopped, turned around, and walked towards where she could smell nature, but no one around. She sat down against a tree with a thick truck and closed her eyes, sighing slowly.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

She smiled kindly at Cammy. "No my name is Luna because on full moon nights I'll quietly leave my room and look at the full moon and if i'm alone I'll howl at the full moon." that's basically my story." she stoped letting cammy understand all this.
---

CardS

"Wow.. Intresting.. Hey what happened to your other friend?" Asked Cammy..
---

RodZ

"HEY!!" Screams Daimondine as he disturbs
Ayame's moment of peace..
-"I bet you dont know me do you?! "
He asks as he evily half-smiles..
-"Do you even know what race i belong to?! "
He keeps smiling..
-"An Even more intresting question!! "
He completly smiles with a bad look on his face..
-"Do you think you pathetic beeing can stand a chance
on a fight against me?!.. Lets make a deal!! You survive
a fight through the night and i wont kill you!! "
He gives her a dirty deal as he keeps smiling and slowly
licking his teeth..
-"You fight!! Or you fight!! You have no choice!! "
Daimondine goes three steps back waiting for Ayame to stand up..

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:49 pm 

Quote:
chipmunk

Ayame's eyes snapped open as she heard Daimondine. She growled loudly and stood up. She sniffed lightly and wrinkled her nose in disgust. "You are demon. You are Daimondine, the demon within John." she growled lightly. She stared him down, narrowing her eyes and growling loudly. Her hands clenched and unclenched, her nails growing and sharpining. She had to fight not to let out Sister Wolf to protect her, to fight, to quench her thirst of blood.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

"Wow.. Intresting.. Hey what happened to your other friend?" Asked Cammy..
"HEY!!" Screams Daimondine as he disturbs
Ayame's moment of peace..
-"I bet you dont know me do you?! "
He asks as he evily half-smiles..
-"Do you even know what race i belong to?! "
He keeps smiling..
-"An Even more intresting question!! "
He completly smiles with a bad look on his face..
-"Do you think you pathetic beeing can stand a chance
on a fight against me?!.. Lets make a deal!! You survive
a fight through the night and i wont kill you!! "
He gives her a dirty deal as he keeps smiling and slowly
licking his teeth..
-"You fight!! Or you fight!! You have no choice!! "
Daimondine goes three steps back waiting for Ayame to stand up..

Luna looked around wondering where Ayame went. She spotted Daimondine talked at Ayame. She heard the words'fight' and 'kill you' and her eyes got huge. "Please exuse me Cammy," she saided and ran over to Ayame. "Hey guys please dont fight please." she said trying to smooth things over, she was strong but didn't like fighting.
---

RodZ

"Hahaha!!" He laugh loudly.. "Two prays for the shot of one.. I can sense your power and strength.. You far undder my power.. BOTH OF YOU!!" Daimondine crouches, opens his wings and stretches his claws as he gets ready to fight.. "EVEN IF YOU TWO WERE COMBINED I COULD STILL BEAT YOU!! YOU DONT STAND A CHANCE AGAINST ME!!"
---

CardS

"BUT IF I HELP THEN WE DO STAND A CHANCE!!" Screamed Cammy filled with anger..
---

RodZ

"YOUR JUST ANOTHER PATHETIC FOOL!!" Screamed Daimondine.. "IF YOU TRY USING YOUR DEAMON, IT WILL END UP FIGHTING ON MY SIDE!!"

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:56 pm 

Quote:
chipmunk

Ayame's eyes narrowed as Luna and Cammy got near. "Luna." she growled, pulling the other wolf girl behind her, protecting her. Since when had she become a protector for others? She didn't think about that now. She focused her attention on Diamondine. She growled and changed into Sister wolf, a pure white wolf with an icy blue glare. She growled menacingly as she stood between the male demon, and the younger wolf. 'Touch either of them and you die.' she thought to him, growling loudly and showing her teeth.
---

CardS

"STOP!!" Cammy screams as she is getting filled with anger... "THIS FIGHT IS STUPID!! JOHN!! I KNOW YOUR IN THERE SOMWHERE!! SNAP OUT OF IT!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRGGGG!!!!! Cammy screamed as she mistakenly let her anger take over her and turning her into Diamondeiny...
---

RodZ

"YES!! HAHAHA!!" Daimondine obtainned 2 prizes.. A fight.. And an ali.. "HOWS YOUR THIRST FOR BLOOD DAIMONDEINY?!"
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna looked around, "look we don't have to fight. Please stop. this is pointless." she said begging them to stop. She look at cammy and suddenly she was overweheled she closed her eyes and in an instance she was a black and white wolf with a blue eye and a green eye. She stood there eyes sad and tail down
---

CardS

Daimondeiny quickly attacks Luna only leaving her a scratch due to Ayame protecting her.. "C'MON!! I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT!! FIGHT!!" She screams.. "LUNA!!" As she half-smiles she says her favorite frase.. "HAS YOUR RACE EVER EXPERIENCED TRUE FEAR?!"...
---

chipmunk

Ayame growled loudly, standing tense and waiting. The fur along her spine stood on end as she watched the two demons that have taken over their human forms. She noticed as Luna changed, that she was bigger than the other wolf, and that Luna's eyes were like the sun and moon. Both completely opposite of each other, but both very beautiful in their own way. She didn't spend much time focused on Luna, because she saw Diamondeiny shift, giving away that she was about to attack. Ayame jumped, taking most of Diamondeiny's blow to Luna, and growled back, snapping her jaws at the demon. She crouched slightly, watching both demons, and keeping Luna behind her.
----

Wolfgirl-taylor

Daimondeiny quickly attacks Luna only leaving her a scratch due to Ayame protecting her.. "C'MON!! I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT!! FIGHT!!" She screams.. "LUNA!!" As she half-smiles she says her favorite frase.. "HAS YOUR RACE EVER EXPERIENCED TRUE FEAR?!"...

"Yes Cammy many many times. But really we don't have to fight. This isnt going to solve anything!!"

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 6:59 pm 

Lundavia heard sounds of arguing and she decided to go check it out. "Matt,Mia you'll have to excuse me for a second." She walked outside taking a sword she had stached in the closet just in case and walked a few feet farther away from the hiding spot but not too far away and found two wolves, Daimondine and Daimondeiny in a confrontational stance. She sighed not again she thought to herself as this has happened before with John and Cammy when they were children.

"Hey John what's wrong? I saw Cammy all alone and your just here looking at, well nothing in particular."Lundavia said to him concern clear in her voice.

"I'm ok, I'm just worried about her. Have you noticed how strange she's been acting?"

She raises and eyebrow at him, "That's why I was concerned? I thought the two of you got in a fight or something like that, but if it's just that I don't have much reason to worry now do I? And I dare you to tell me otherwise." she says with a smirk on her face.

John get's up off the floor and stands only inches away from her face. "This is all just a joke to you. Why don't you ever take me or her seriously? She's acting strange and your not worried, what's wrong with you?" he spat. He got out of her face putting a hand on a near by tree tremors rolling down his body.

"I... I just...Didn't think much of it." she stutters looking at the ground. "I'm sure she'll snap out of it sooner or later. Are you ok? You never make a big deal of my indifference." She said now looking straight at him slowly walking towards him putting a hand on his shoulder, which he shook off.

"Don't touch me!!!" she yelled. "You don't c..." he left his sentence unfinished as he bent over hands on his stomach. "John, what's wrong?" He looked up eyes glowing a bright yellow.

She stifled a gasp. "What happened to you John?" She says fear clear on the expression of her face slowly and carefully walking backwards.

He gave her an evil smile and walked towards her at the same pace. "This is no longer your friend John. My name is Daimondine, Have you ever experience true fear." He said as he lunged forward and grabbed her by the neck. She tried to loosen his grip but couldn't and saw a branch she had an easy reach to. She grabbed the branch and swiftly hit the back of his head as hard as she could making him let go of her and black out.

Ayame growled loudly, standing tense and waiting. The fur along her spine stood on end as she watched the two demons that have taken over their human forms. She noticed as Luna changed, that she was bigger than the other wolf, and that Luna's eyes were like the sun and moon. Both completely opposite of each other, but both very beautiful in their own way. She didn't spend much time focused on Luna, because she saw Diamondeiny shift, giving away that she was about to attack. Ayame jumped, taking most of Diamondeiny's blow to Luna, and growled back, snapping her jaws at the demon. She crouched slightly, watching both demons, and keeping Luna behind her

Lundavia sighs. She has had to deal with Daimondine and Daimondeiny many times before and knew well how to deal with the two of them when they were distracted. She took her sword still in it's sheath and hit Daimondeiny in a special spot that would not harm the body but would knock her out and would wake as her normal self. Later did the same to Daimondine before he made another move.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:44 pm 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

Ayame growled loudly, standing tense and waiting. The fur along her spine stood on end as she watched the two demons that have taken over their human forms. She noticed as Luna changed, that she was bigger than the other wolf, and that Luna's eyes were like the sun and moon. Both completely opposite of each other, but both very beautiful in their own way. She didn't spend much time focused on Luna, because she saw Diamondeiny shift, giving away that she was about to attack. Ayame jumped, taking most of Diamondeiny's blow to Luna, and growled back, snapping her jaws at the demon. She crouched slightly, watching both demons, and keeping Luna behind her

Lundavia sighs. She has had to deal with Daimondine and Daimondeiny many times before and knew well how to deal with the two of them when they were distracted. She took her sword still in it's sheath and hit Daimondeiny in a special spot that would not harm the body but would knock her out and would wake as her normal self. Later did the same to Daimondine before he made another move.

Luna looked around and sttod next to Ayame she coudn't belive she took a hit for her. She looked beep into Ayame's eyes It's ok I got it it's ok she tired to tell he standing infront of her. She looked at everyone and was a little hurt all this was happenig. She lowered her head still able to see everyone. Why .....Why does eveyeon fight. why cant we just be friends...... she thought to herself.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby walked through the gates of the school that was suppose to be a haven to creatures. she raised her eyebrows at the fight that was going on infront of the school.
wow...really...i am not here for even five seconds and there are already fights breaking out... brilliant.
she walked towards the batteling people really hoping not to get hit, sat down and watched. time to learn about these creatures around me.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:45 pm 

Lundavia turned around to face Luna and Ayame with a wide grin on her face, clearly not taking today's events seriously. "Sorry about that, when their demons come out they can't really control them. Hope you guys aren't hurt or too hurt. I'll assure you both John and Cammy meant no harm, thought I really can't say the same for Daimondine and Daimondeiny."

She noticed someone she has never seen before sit down and watch them, so she turned to her. "Hiya" she said waving her hand in the air like a complete idiot, then walked towards the newcomer. "Hi there, you must be new. Welcome to In der Dunkelheit Academy, where no matter who you are your still a freek. No I'm just kidding.The name's Lundavia, what's yours?" She gave her a kind smile.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm 

Quote:
lullaby_dono

She noticed someone she has never seen before sit down and watch them, so she turned to her. "Hiya" she said waving her hand in the air like a complete idiot, then walked towards the newcomer. "Hi there, you must be new. Welcome to In der Dunkelheit Academy, where no matter who you are your still a freek. No I'm just kidding.The name's Lundavia, what's yours?" She gave her a kind smile.
lullaby raised her eyebrows high at that. this girl lundavia or something like that, she was like she had just drank 3 cups of grandmas fav coffee...lullaby loved it
"hello, my name is lullaby. do these fights happan often?" she looked over lundavia's shoulder and looked at the others.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:47 pm 

"Not if I have anything to say with it." she said trying to keep a straight face. "Then again a few of them can't be helped." She shrugged unfazed. "It's nice to meet you Lullaby, I'm sure your going to have loads of fun here. I know I do." She said with a grin. She always enjoyed living a carefree life, though when she knew she had to take things seriously she did. That didn't happen very often as she is a very optimistic person and looks at the bright side of practically everything.

She looked over towards the others and smiled. She had just met a few of them yet already considered them friends. This year is gonna be especially fun heehee, she beamed.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 7:50 pm 

Quote:
lullaby_dono

"you seem very...happy lundavia. glad to meet you." lullaby stood up and nodded to the other people "nice to meet you all too."

lullaby was hoping to find some kind of reprive from everything that was going on in her life. the hunters deamons even her parents. sometimes they never understood.

flashback:

"lullaby...oh my god lullaby what are you doing!" her mother had walked in as she was levitaing to reach something off the top shelf.

lullaby truned to face her mother so fast that she lost her concentration and fell to the ground. "Ow. mom what do you want?"

"you cant do that any more lullaby." her mother knelt down next to her daughter and scooped her up in her arms. beging only 6 years old lullaby couldnt understand why she couldnt use her powers.

"why mom? why are you crying"
"Becuase i dont want to lose you too." her mom kept crying and hugging her.

lullaby smiled at the faces and waved, maybe this was her chance at a new beging.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

"Not if I have anything to say with it." she said trying to keep a straight face. "Then again a few of them can't be helped." She shrugged unfazed. "It's nice to meet you Lullaby, I'm sure your going to have loads of fun here. I know I do." She said with a grin. She always enjoyed living a carefree life, though when she knew she had to take things seriously she did. That didn't happen very often as she is a very optimistic person and looks at the bright side of practically everything.

She looked over towards the others and smiled. She had just met a few of them yet already considered them friends. This year is gonna be especially fun heehee, she beamed.

Luna looked at the new comer then at the others, seeing the fight was over she walked around the building and changed back into her human form. She leaned aginst the wall and thought about what happend as tears fell once more down her face. She fell to the ground hugged her knees and kept crying. She was not one for violence especially after what happend a years ago. She put her hot forhead on her knees trying to be quite so not everyone would here her crying. These people where her friends and she already cared for them deeply. She shut her eyes tightly sending tears falling fast down her cheeks.

"Holly! Holly! Wait up!" a 17 year old called catching up to her bestfreind. "Hey let's go to our hideout......school was so hard today and I don't want to go home." Holly told her shifting her books in her arms. "Ok, let's go."

The girls walked to there secret hideout which was just an empty house right on the edge of town. The girls loved this hideout because nobody they knew was aware it was here so they hungout there alot, in Luna's old school she was an outcast, they people there could tell she was diffrent and Luna was diffrent she was a wolf in a human body but Holly became oher one and only friend however, Holly was unaware Luna was a wolf and Luna wanted to keep it that way.

One night in there secret hidout they saw people aproching there town. Luna went out to get a closer look relizing there was a battle about to start she told Holly to be quite and still, but as hard headed as Holly was she became she ran out to try to stop them, Luna ran out after her but it was already to late she heard Holly scream and saw her fall to the ground, she looked around for the men that had done this but they where gone and Holly was dead.

Luna took her body back to town and everyone blamed her for Holly's death saying Luna killed her she was shunned by everyone and so she packed her things and left her town in search of a new town, a new life, a new school, and new friends.

Luna lifted her head up resting her chin on her knee. "I'm sorry Holly, I'm sorry I couldn't help you." She said outloud.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 12:52 am 

Quote:
Donta

Lundavia scurried out the door after some noise was heard outside, leaving Matt and Mia to finish their cake. After eating what he thought was a slice of Heaven itself, his shyness had all been forgotten.

"So, want to go see what's going on out there?" Mia asked. Matt nodded and was dragged out by his hand, forgetting his wings were still visible.

He stood on the sidelines with his hands in his pockets, watching the events unfold before him. Inner demons. Not a great thing to have latched to your soul, but sometimes it can't be helped. Mia stood beside him as she watched the Elf dispatch the two, leaving Luna sort of traumatized.

"Maybe we should help." Mia said. Matt nodded and stepped forward in front of a new girl he didn't know, who seemed to be looking on without noticing him. Mia walked up to Luna to console her, while Matt walked up to Ayame who had taken a hit, and knelt beside her as she sat on the ground.

"Rough first day, eh?" he said with a smile, still not caring that his wings were visible. Holding out a hand, it began to glow with a warm yellow light, healing her of the injury she had received in the fight. It only took a moment, then he stood, holding out a hand to help her up, "I'm Matt."

Mia knelt beside Luna as she cried, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"There there, It's okay." Mia said softly...

"I'm sorry Holly, I'm sorry I couldn't help you." Luna said. Mia was taken aback by this, but brushed it off, assuming that the other wolf was named Holly. Mia smiled and patted her shoulder.

"It's fine now! Matt just fixed Holly up. See she's as good as new!" Mia said.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Mia knelt beside Luna as she cried, putting a gentle hand on her shoulder.

"There there, It's okay." Mia said softly...

"I'm sorry Holly, I'm sorry I couldn't help you." Luna said. Mia was taken aback by this, but brushed it off, assuming that the other wolf was named Holly. Mia smiled and patted her shoulder.

"It's fine now! Matt just fixed Holly up. See she's as good as new!" Mia said.

Luna looked at Mia eyes shinning with tears. "How.......how is that possible....." She said quietly. "Holly.....Holly's dead. She's never coming back." she said before she could stop herself. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes focuing her breathing, trying to get her emotions under control again.

"I'm sorry Mia, I'm not a fan for fighting I usually don't fight unless I'm protecting others even then I try to talk them down. Fighting for me has dark memories." I also usually don't change into my wolf form eather..... I guess it's going to changed." She sighed and looked at Mia again.

"Have you ever had someone that was like your other half?" Luna paused "Like...... you where ment to be friends?" she started knowing she sounded crazy, but wanted to know. She hasn't talked about Holly's death to anyone since she died, she kept all her emotions hidden inside. "But them you watched them die....."
---

chipmunk

Ayame took a deep breath and relaxed as she watched the two demons slumped to the ground, unconcious. She looked over at Luna, and watched her run off. She growled lightly and took off after her. She slowed as she saw Luna change into her human form, and slowly walked towards her, barking lightly at her. Then she heard footsteps coming towards her and turned quickly, growling at Matt. She sniffed lightly, and stopped growling, and changed back to her human form, laying on the ground, holding her side slightly. She watched him heal her side and let go, looking down at it, then back at him. "Thanks." she replied quietly, taking his hand and standing up. "Yeah, well, I've had worst first days." she sighed, then smilled lightly. "My name's Ayame, and the other form is Sister Wolf." She bit her lip lightly, wondering why she felt the need to tell this stranger her other self's name. She had never once told anyone. Ayame looked at his wings and smiled slightly. "Angel huh?"
---

CardS

As everything arroud her keeps happening Daimondeiny grabs Daimondine and wispers very slowly "We did it.. We got what we wanted Daimondine" And flies away with the speed of lighning taking Daimondine, as her eyes kept glowing orange...

Suddenly they get to a safe place where the sun is rising and Cammy slowly turns back into her normal form...
---

RodZ

As Daimondine also turns back into John, John realizes that he can stay clearly on his siences as every transformation has been.. But this time feeling the total pain that Daimondine recieved.. "GOD HELP ME!!" He screams as his body rages in pain.. He faints next to Cammy and they stay unmovable apart from total society..
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Ayame took a deep breath and relaxed as she watched the two demons slumped to the ground, unconcious. She looked over at Luna, and watched her run off. She growled lightly and took off after her. She slowed as she saw Luna change into her human form, and slowly walked towards her, barking lightly at her

Luna gets up slowly and walks over to Ayame tears stoping but eyes still red and puffy. "Thanks for protecting me, I used to be the protector my old group untill I couldn't protect my bestfriend. I left the town and have been on my own so I know nobody I care about will die because of me. She told her. She gave her quick hug. 'Thank you again."
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby gave up on watching the people. it was obvious that they had alot of drama in their lives and she had plenty and didnt want and/or need more. if they wanted to talk about it great but she wasnt going to offer anything.

she admired the seanery and the sky, she eventually just layed back useing her backpack as a pillow and eventually fell asleep.

"mom? where are you? you'll never believe what happaned at school today..." as she entered my house i noticed something wasn't quite right. nothing seemed out of place, but it seemed dark.

"mom?...are you home? Mom!" she went room to room before finally ending at the living room. there was a man in a dark jacket with the hood pulled over his head. he had her mom and was pulling her off the floor by her hair.

"oh my god! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY MOM! LET HER GO!" she screamed at the man who whipped around draging her mom with him. she was bleeding from her nose and mouth.

"Lullaby run, run fast and dont come back!" the guy slapped her across the face

"shut up you eye soar!" he shook her head making her scream.

"Leaving my MOTHER ALONE!" lullaby ran at the guy landing a punch to his jaw.

"you little brat!" he let go of her mother and tried to grap for her. but lullaby dodged him and ran into the kicthen and grabbed her flute.

"You had better leave this place or else." she threatened him

"or else what? your just a little girl." he took a step closer.

"i warned you..." she placed the flute to her lips and played. she had to reach deep into the mans mind to control him but when she finally grabbed his consiouns(sp?) and pulled him in she heard this death defying scream...

lullaby woke up with a shock. damn these dreams that continue to haunt me...
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna looked over and saw a new girl she walked over pushing her emotions aside. "Hello, she said I'm Luna as you proabaly saw I am a wolf, I hope that dosent stop us from being friends." she said with a forced smile, relizing the girl was not wanting to talk she stood back up and started up the stairs, Maybe this was a bad idea......maybe I won't be able to be freinds with anyone, maybe that's why Holly died. She thought to herself, God do I hate myself for not being able to help her!! She said as her eyes flashed to her wolf's colors.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby still breathing hard from the nightmare that pleged her dreams like an annoying parasite. the girls eyes flahsed different colors that periced through her soul like a razor blade through skin.

"no...i do hope we can be friends...you...*sigh* i am sorry you have to forgive me i am a little shaken..."

lullaby took a deep breath, hoping to calm herself. the dream had rattled her harder than she thought. so she leapt to her feet and wraped her arms around the wolfgirl's neck and shuddered.

"thank you, i am sorry it has just been a long time since i had contact with another beging that i just..." memories of her mother came flooding back to her.

Breath lullaby...Breath...everything will be okay...breath.lullaby gathered up her backpack and turned her back on the girl, no need to drag her into my problems if it seems and it does, that she has her own problems to handle.
remember lullaby your here to hide not make friends.

---

Wolfgirl-taylor

The fact that she huged Luna kind of took her bu supriswe but she hugged her back, "No need to apoligize no harm done. She watched her walk away and she turned the oppsosite way walking around the building she was a nice sunny part and sat in the middle she closed her eyes and looked up. "Holly..... Holly I know you can here me....Holly I apoligize again for your death, I should have tried harder. I promise though I promise one day I'll see you again eather you will be backhere with me or I will be up there with you, then Holly we can be bestfriends again untill then this is how we will have to communicate." She said. A light breeze blew she swore she heard Holly's voice say "Luna it's ok, you dont need to blame yourself, we will be friends forever and always remember that....forever and always." the breeze stoped and she smile "Your right forever and always." She sayed laying down thinking,
---

chipmunk

Wolfgirl-taylor wrote:
Luna gets up slowly and walks over to Ayame tears stoping but eyes still red and puffy. "Thanks for protecting me, I used to be the protector my old group untill I couldn't protect my bestfriend. I left the town and have been on my own so I know nobody I care about will die because of me. She told her. She gave her quick hug. 'Thank you again."

Ayame nodded and smiled lightly, hugging her back and grabbing her hand lightly. "Hey, I know I can be hard to deal with most the time, but I'm always here for you if you need me. Promise." she replied lightly. Ayame yawned and stretched, rubbing her face out of tiredness.
---

Donta

Matt smiled as the two wolves got along. He walked up to Mia who seemed distracted by Luna.

"What's wrong?" Matt asked.

"No, nothing." she muttered. So far, Mia was the only Human they had seen and it was making Matt a bit nervous.

"We should head inside and get our schedules." he said. Mia nodded and followed him inside, looking back at Luna with sadness in her eyes.

After picking up their schedules, Matt and Mia found themselves at a crossroads in the hall. One way lead to the boys dorm and the other lead to the females...

"Matt..." Mia said, directing her eyes to the floor.
"Yeah?"
"Looks like we're in seperate wings." she said.
"I expected they would separate males and females, yes."
"But that means you won be around when I sleep, right?" she asked. Matt turned to look at her, tearing his eyes from his schedule.
"We'll be in opposite schedules too. I'm on nights and you're on days." he said.
"So you won't be there?" she asked, her face flushing slightly. Matt paused for a moment.
"Oh, I didn't say that..." he said, smiling.
---

chipmunk

Ayame sighed and yawned, looking around as everyone split up to do their own things with their friends. She walked back to the tree she was originally sitting at, and picked up her stuff, walking to where she would be rooming at. She walked to the front desk, and got the key for her room, and walked to her room, walking in and setting herstuff down. She looked around the room and sighed. It was bare, no one was staying there, which meant she'd be alone in the room the entire year. She sighed, and began unpacking the on bag that she had. The bag wasn't very big, with only few sets of clothes, and her basic essentials. She sighed and pulled out the one book that she owned, and sat on the bed, looking at it. The book ad been through fire, water, snow, ice, rain, hail, dirt, and mud. She opened the first page, and looked at the worn picture that was inside. It was the last family picture that had been taken when her family was still alive. A few tears slipped down her cheeks as she stared at the picture. Ayame slowly put the picture on her nightstand, closed the book, and layed down on the bed, curling up on her side as she shivered, shook, and cried silently.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby sat on a tree limb looking out over the school, people were either leaving arriving, crying sleeping or a bit of both. there almost seemed to be more drama here than out in the real world. she wondered abit about how this could be possible.

it seems that when you get a bunch of emotionally unstable people in one space drama is going to expolde like a bomb. hmm....wonder who the fuse is going to be.

she looked at luna, the wolf girl, she coould have been a good canidate, but as she looked out she saw ayame leaving to a room, probably the one she will be staying at. a few minutes passed and she heard the distinct sound of tears.

geez, the right thing to do would be to go and see if the poor girl is okay, but...

fear of getting to close anyone kept lullaby rooted to the tree.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:24 am 

Quote:
Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna got up slowey and got the feeling someone was looking at her, not watching her just looking. She looked up at the buliding and saw nobody, she yawned and streched and turn around to head into the building. Something caught her eyes, she turned to see a girl, Luna smiled and waved. She walked to the tree. "Hiya, I'm Luna what's your name? Are you new here, I am." She said still smiling. She jumped up and grabed the lowest limb she could reach. She swung her self and in a matter of seconds she was on the brach next to the girl. "So your in the tree because why?" Ohhhh getting now will be fun!! I can turn into my wolf!! Hehe! Luna thought looked at the ground then back at the girl.
---

lullaby_dono

Luna got up slowey and got the feeling someone was looking at her, not watching her just looking. She looked up at the buliding and saw nobody, she yawned and streched and turn around to head into the building. Something caught her eyes, she turned to see a girl, Luna smiled and waved. She walked to the tree. "Hiya, I'm Luna what's your name? Are you new here, I am." She said still smiling. She jumped up and grabed the lowest limb she could reach. She swung her self and in a matter of seconds she was on the brach next to the girl. "So your in the tree because why?" Ohhhh getting now will be fun!! I can turn into my wolf!! Hehe! Luna thought looked at the ground then back at the girl.

lullaby look at the girl in silance. well atleast she is not crying again

"i am lullaby. yes i am new here and i am in a tree becuse i am a fariy."

"what is you excuse."
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

lullaby look at the girl in silance. well atleast she is not crying again

"i am lullaby. yes i am new here and i am in a tree becuse i am a fariy."

"what is you excuse."

Luna laughed, "Kinda felt like climbing a tree, how many times do you see a wolf in a tree." She said with a wink. She looked at the sky and sighed. "Well it's nice to meet you Lullaby and I hope we can become friends." She said with another smile, her eyes sparkled. "This is gunna be fun!!' Luna said she leaned fowared slightly and pushed off the branch into the air, she chaged to her wolf form and landed on the ground and turned and looked at Lullaby, then she turned to her human form laughing. "That was fun....shall we go explore the building together?" Luna asked not leaving without her.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby for a moment looked astonished. The girl who acted close to a pxi just jumped out of the tree and morphed into some wolf animals thing

ooh so she is a shape shifter. I wonder what she did to get jere. Or what she is running away from.

"oh okay." she jumped out of the tree getting the feeling tthat luna wasn't going to leave with out her. Lullaby momentarily debated in her head weather or not it would be such a good idea to get close to someone. But she had another feeling that luna could handle herself if those people came back to find her.

"lets go on a adventure." she landed next to the wolf with the grace that only a fairy could posses.

"so luna I am dying to kno how or why your at this academy." they began walking around as the dawn came up. What a morning.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna waited of Lullaby to get down out of the tree.

"oh okay." she jumped out of the tree getting the feeling tthat luna wasn't going to leave with out her. Lullaby momentarily debated in her head weather or not it would be such a good idea to get close to someone. But she had another feeling that luna could handle herself if those people came back to find her."lets go on a adventure." she landed next to the wolf with the grace that only a fairy could posses.

She started to walk toward the the building with lullaby and looked at her and waged her tail. As they neared the door Lullaby asked her a question.

"so luna I am dying to kno how or why your at this academy." they began walking around as the dawn came up. What a morning.

Luna changed into her human form and sighed. "Well Lullaby it's a long story, but here is the short version of it. I had a bestfriend Holly who was a normal human, she knew I was a wolf and accepted me for that, we where the bestpf friends then when one day people came to our town looked for a wolf well nobody but Holly and my parents knew I was a wolf so my parents helped me leave and Holly was going to come with me but they killed my parents and as we where running away they found us and killed Holly, I didn't know what I was suppost to do so I just ran and ran and ran and well I ended up here so.....here I am." Luna finished. As they walked into building. "So that's my story, if I may ask what's your story?" They walked up to the circular table with names attacked to the papers. Luna looked around at the papers and found one that said Luna L. "I guess this is mine." she looked at the paper "Room 116 nice." Luna said then looked at Lullaby, "What's your room?" She asked walking back over to her.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby looked at the little piece of paper that was going to tell her where she was going to be staying for the next few years of her life.

"room 116. Looks like we are going to be room mates."

she pocketed to little piece of paper and turned towards luna. "you said you wanted to know my story. I warn you now it is a long and emotional tale. But if you are willing to listen I will be obliged to tell."

she lead the shape shifter out into the court yard and down to the dorms. Lullaby retrived their keys and headed for their room assuming the wolf was following her. She opened the doors to the room. Her first impression of the room was that it was light and airy. Perfect.

lullaby took a quick peek into her room. The celling and walls were painted a light blue. And there as a deep green shag carpet on the floor that looked like grass. All the furniture in the room was either an oak or a mahogany. The four poster bed that was nestled up against the east wall had a green foilage above it making it look like a grouping of trees. There was a set of freanch doors that opened out into a spacious forest. With white curtains fluttering in the breeze it was perfect for a fairy that didn't like to be cramped up into one place. On the wall oppisaite the freanch doors there was the most beautifully painted murial of a forest and a abundance of wild life that practically mirriored the real thing. There was only one word to describe this room. Perfect.

lullaby sat luna down on the couch before starting.

"i was born a seemingly normal chilld and had apretty decent upbringinng. Since it was only me and my mom time were hard. I didn't always get what I wanted for christmas but I never complained because I knew mom was trying. We did do things together though. The zoo and nature center was a frequent thing. Now I understand why I enjoyed thosee places so much but before t was still a mystery. Right up until my 13th birthday I had a pretty normal life. But after my 13th birthday everything changed. I started to have these abilitys, and it scared my mom termendously. She never came right out and said it but I could see it in her face everytime I used them. I thought they weere cool. I didn't know tht they were going to be dangerous. As I got older mom tried to hide my gift and keep it a secret. She told me that there were people who would try to hurt me because of them. God I wish I had listened to her. They came at first they were just trying to kidnap me but soon they were comeing on completly lethal. I would fight them off everytime and eitherr killed them or sent them running for their money. We never got hurt but it would be close sometimes. I could see mom slowly start to lose it. She could handle much more of these attacks. She was breaking down. I can't bare to see the strongest woman I have ever known cry her self to sleep every night because of the stress of another attack. So about a month ago I packed my bags and left in tthe middle of the night. I left a note for her explaining why I left and that I loved her and as soon as these people leave I would come back. I promised that I would finished high school and become someone she could be proud of. So I left and came here to hopefully find some peace for my self and her. And well here I am."

lullaby looked into a little kitchen and heard her stomach growl. "hey can you cook at all?"
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna listend to Lullaby's story, seemed like everyone was being attacked for being diffrent. Why was it so bad for being diffrent.. that was one thing Luna didn't understand.

"hey can you cook at all?"

Luna smiled, "Well not alot of food, but let's see what they have. Luna got up and went into the kitchen and looked at the alost empty cabnits. She saw all kinds of romen noodles. "Well, hope romen noodles sound good because well there is nothing more in here." Luna laughed, "I didn't really bring anything so I didn't bring any food eather." Luna told Lullaby as she filled a pot with water and put it on a burner. She sighed and got a wooden spoon out and put in next to the pot. She watched as it started to get hot, she put the block of noodles in the water and started sturring. She put the spoon back down and got out to big bowls and set them on the counter. She looked around the room and smiled. Afew minutes later she poured the noodles into both bowls got two shiny silver spoons and gave one bowl to Lullaby and put hers on the little table, Luna wondered if she should tell Lullaby the rest of the story or not, she sighed and smiled at Lullaby.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby looked hungralily at the noodles. It wasn't her favioate but it would do.

she smiled at luna."i guess it is time for shopping trip huh." lullaby had guessed there was more to lunas story but she wasn't going to press for information because she would her when she was ready.

lullaby slurped up the rest of the noodles and decided to touch up on a more pressing but lighter subject.

"so do you know when the classes start around here? And have you seen your room yet? Mines is really cool. Ot looks like a forest which of corase is so fitting so I am curious to see if the school formed to you too."

lullaby couldn't deny even to her self. She was happy to finally have some one to relate to. Some not normal. Some one who could understand wha she was going through. Although in the back of her mind that little fluttering angel was reminding her that people were out to kill her and that unless she was certain that other peopple could handle them selves. She had no right to be putting them in danger like this. But lullaby just pushed back into the recesses of her brain because jst for a while she wanted to act like a normal 18 year old and have a friend she could get close too. Oh how could it possibly go wrong.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

."i guess it is time for shopping trip huh."

Luna noded, taking a bit of her noodles, "Yeah I kinda left everything behing exept this, Luna tugged at a olf silver chain, conected was a circle she opend it and inside was a picture of a goruouge light sandy blode hair and bright blue eyes, "That's Holly. This is the only thing I took with me when I left." Luna said as Lullaby looked, the she shut it and let hit hang from her neck. She smiled.

"so do you know when the classes start around here? And have you seen your room yet? Mines is really cool. Ot looks like a forest which of corase is so fitting so I am curious to see if the school formed to you too."

"Nope. I'm clueless about everything here, should be fun firgureing out everything." She said with a smile getting up and washing the bowls then sitting back down. She was happy someone here was nice and talked to her but she was worried the same thing would happen to Lullaby that happend to Holly, even though Holly was a normal human and Lullaby wasn't Luna couldn't shake that from her mind.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby stood up suddenly and grabbed lunas hand

"come on darling we are going shopping with credit card I hyjacked of my mom." she reached into her purse and pulled ouut a platnuim credit card.

"grandpa will cover it for us. So come on, come on. I saw the cutest little shop coming in from town we could try there. I need some new jeans too."

lullaby panicked for just a moment. As long as she was in the school she was safe from the people who wanted her dead. But as soon as she took a step off the grounds she was a target and every one around her was in danger. She decided to warn luna so she knew the risks of going out with her.

"now luna there something I should warn you about. The moment I step off the grounds of the school I could be attacked and since you are my friend there is a really good chance that you will be attacked too. I want you to be aware of this and to know that you may I have to defend your self. Are you going to be okay with that?"

lullaby picked up her bag and placed it in her room and pocketed her keys and her flute. You have to ready for anything right?
---

dakrajere

A tall slender man wandered the halls speaking to himself, his face buried deep in his book. He wore long white robes that had a yellow trim on them. His long silvery hair seemed to sway a bit as he moved gracefully across the floor wearing two sandals which made no sound as his feet made contact with the floor. This grace was short lived however as his voice echoed lightly in the halls.

"What are they thinking...Actually hiring me to teach? Seriously...They didn't even tell me what I was teaching..." He stated. He passed by some girls still speaking to himself, "How am I going to teach these kids anything?" he asked himself, still walking with his book covering up his face. Suddenly he pauses in the hallway, screaming out with a feminine voice, "OH GOD! What if I mess up!" He lowers his book revealing a face where tears were streaming down, "Or even worse...What if the students are mean to me!" he added. He seemed to dance in place at his thoughts.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna heard a voice coming from the hallway. "Hang on Lullaby. I hear someone." with that she ran up the stairs and into the hallway of he building. She turned left and almost ran into a new teacher. She skidded to a stop right infront of him. "Um, hello sir. I'm Luna." she said with a smile.
---

dakrajere

Without warning he screams out, drops to his knees, brings his hands together in what looks like a prayer and bows his head, "Oh God! It Already Started! They're Already Going To Eat Me Alive!" he cried out, his imagination obviously having led him into a strange belief that someone was going to hurt him, "Please don't kill me miss student..." he whimpers out with his prayer hands still held up, entire body shaking wildly.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna looked at him. " Um, I'm not gunna hurt you...." Luna told him helping him back up. 'well that was odd...' Luna though to herself. She looked at the man. "are you ok?" she asked him. Her wolf caught his scent and was a little on edge but nothing to worry about, he seemed nice just a little worried.
---

dakrajere

"Ah! Y-y-yes. I'm just a little um...Shaken and...um..." He looks around quickly, "Where am I?" he asked, "First I was trying to find my office...then I kinda got into reading a little...and...um..." he sighed, "I'm lost again..." he stated bluntly.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:29 am 

Quote:
lullaby_dono

lullaby looked out into the hall way, alittle wary. she had learned to be catuious. but there was luna just helping this man on his feet. he kinda looked like a pansy, or at least he acted like one. but lullaby noticed with a smile. he was acctually scared of luna. the girl who couldnt hurt a fly.

"you okay mister? you looked kinda...peakish?" lullaby came to stand by luna and looked up at the man. he was significantly taller than her but then again every one was taller than her.

"you kinda remind me of a teacher. are you one? what do you teach. we are new here but maybe we could help you find your way there together?" she smiled kindly at the man. scared of scaring him she raised her eyebrows at luna before turning her body to let the man pass.
---

dakrajere

"r-really...?" he asks but before a reply could be given he bursts into tears crying out, "Oh! Thank you! I'm so happy you guys arn't mean!" quickly he wipes the tears off his face and gives a large smile and bows slightly.

"My name's Dre, and I really have no clue why I'm here. One minute I was reading my book, the next someone tackled me into a wall, then I was dragged to some angry person, then that person told me that I have to be a teacher." he says recalling what happened. Then he begins tearing up a little, "But then they told me that the people here weren't normal...and that they could hurt me if they wanted to....and...and..." the man was on the verge of bawling out but quickly regained his composure, wiping his tears away again, "I'm so happy you two are nice!" he says with a smile.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:30 am 

Lundavia decided, now alone walking through School hallways, that she would report herself to the school chairman. As she walked through the first door towards the office she took out a small card and pressed it against the far wall of the room. A rectangular shape appeared on the wall and she placed her hand on top of it. It was actually a censor know only by a small amount of people.

As the wall moved to the side she walked in and the wall quickly closed behind her with nothing more than a slight click. She walked through a long corridor and through a door into the chairman's special chamber behind his main office. She walked up to the desk and knelt to the ground on one knee. "I have met most of the new students at the academy but not all, just as you requested master." She said to man on behind the desk that had his back to her. As he turned around and sat on his chair it revealed a very young man that didn't look to be in more than his twenties. He smiled at Lundavia and waved her forward. "Very well done my dear. I've actually hired a new teacher for the Natch building not to long ago while you were out. His name is Dre."

She stood up and walked up closer to him the desk being the only thing between them. "Have you now master? Would you like me to greet the professor? She asked returning his smile. He stood up and walked around the desk towards Lundavia and put an arm around her body pulling her close to his and his free hand under her chin making her look at him. He leaned down, their faces only inches apart. "I would love it if you showed him to his office, he seems to have lost his way." She nodded, she had a soft pink to her cheeks growing darker as the second passed. He made the inches disappear as he planted his lips to hers. They locked lips for about a minute before he let her go and sat back down on his chair.

Lundavia face flushed left the office and went in search for the new teacher. Her face went back to it's normal color she walked through the school hallways. The hallways seemed to be deserted but she knew that it would soon be filled with different types of creatures as the sun was already beginning to set. It never mattered that it was a day off, the Natch studets liked to talk to their fellow classmates in their homeroom almost every night. At least those who don't know about the hideout. Where the hell did that Dre guy go? I've been through every hallway, classroom, office in this stupid building. She thought to herself already starting to get a little annoyed with the fact she couldn't find him. Just then she saw Luna with a man and another girl, she walked somewhat faster and stopped as she reached them.

"There you are professor, my name is Lundavia and I will be the one to escort you to your office, which is not to far from her by the way. I'm sorry I did not come to get you earlier I was only just informed of your arrival a moment ago by the chairman." She looked at Luna and the unknown girl. "Shouldn't you be in your dorms by now? It's still early to come into the school and socialize for the two of you. The sun hasn't even set yet. No matter, try not to get into any trouble, okay? come now professor ,let's take you to your office and maybe after that I can show you to your room." She put her hand on his back and gently pushed him forward and with her free hand she waved at the girls.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 1:34 am 

Quote:
dakrajere

"Ah! Y-yes but erm..." he was slowly being pushed away. "Sorry girls, I think she wants to take over in the search for my room!" he said trying to turn his head to face them. "Please forgive me, I hope you'll be in my class, it was nice meeting both of you!" he yelled out as the distance increased. He suddenly increased the distance between himself and Lundavia then keeping a steady pace, "Hello, I'm Dre. Truly sorry if you were looking for me. I was kinda lost and um...I ran into those two over there...They were really nice to me. So um...from how it sounded...they weren't suppose to be out of their rooms. Please don't be angry with them! They were only trying to help me and um....well...erm..." He lost track of what he was saying, hand reaching up to rub his chin, "Well....ya....anyways...please don't be angry...with anyone." he said in an apologetic manner while trying to protect the nice girls.
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby looked at luna with an eyebrow raised in complete astonishment.

"what was that?"

she turned away from them and looked down the hallway that was going to let them out into the world of uncertainly.

"ready for that shopping trip luna?
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna shook her head..."It's a wolf thing." She looked down the hallway and sighed. she looked at Lullaby and smiled, 'I sure am!" She double checked to make sure she had her room key. She smiled at her as they walked toward the doors and onto the campas grounds. She took a sighlent deeo breath as they stoped off the school grounds into the dangours of the world...
---

lullaby_dono

lullaby stood at the door that was going to take them off the grounds of the school and quiet literally a war zone. It paralized her. She spent days- weeks tryinh to find the place she was in now. Why did she want to leave. It was something she could not fathom.

"luna I am scared." scared of all the things in the unknown. Scared of beginning hurt and getting hurt. She didn't want anything to happan to luna. How could she live with herself if someting did happan.
---

Wolfgirl-taylor

Luna pulled Lullaby closer to her and smiled, "Don't worry. I wont anyone hurt you." She said with a smile. She started walking again and nothing bad happened so far. She really didn't care if something happend to her, she already lost Holly, her only friend in her old town so she really didn't care.

Kissslowly,
Laugh insanely,
Love truly, and
Forgive quickly.