All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Forest loneliness
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (4)

Again, Caramandia remained silent. It wasn't her place to speak. Giving one powerful push off the ground she kept up a bit behind Mytho and Lightheart by the air.

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:28 pm 

Blog: View Blog (2)

Once Lightheart saw that the other two had caught up, she slowed to an easy trot and looked at Mytho. He sounded exactly like a child and was most likely not much older than herself, being 14. Turning sharply to the left, she drew a quick breath before answering him. "Yes, Mytho, I live here. Or at least I used to. My people don't like the thought of the chieftains daughter healing an enemy," Lightheart laughed jokingly, hopping that what she had said hadn't upset the young lion too much.

To love is to give everything away for nothing,
To open your house to the dark stranger:
The world is a pit of fire and shadows,
Those who love throw themselves into it wholly:
Ah, my heart, only you know best...
How love is the mortal flesh,
Burning in the darkness.
~From a book I read a long time ago

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:48 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Wha...what.... me an enemy" That response didn't sit with the lion really well. Not only was he not wanted in his own pride, but it seems as though he wasn't wanted here as well. The young lion, only being about 15 padded close to lightheart, not wanting to get lost. She was his guide though this woods and he didn't want to lose sight of her.
"B...but I haven't done anything.... why am I an enemy?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 pm 

"My people," she began, pausing to duck underneath a stray limb, "were exiled from their lands by your people many years ago." Lightheart vaulted over a short drop and gasped as her sore muscles retaliated. Waiting for Mytho to catch up, she pushed the pace as far as she dared. She knew that the three of them may not make it, but she was willing to chance it.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:42 pm 

As the sound of paw steps reached her ears, she dove down lower, floating only a couple feet over Lighthearts head.
"We are close, arent we?" The last time she met her people things hadn't turned out well. She just hoped that now was a bit different.

Almost an entire year, I remained but a little leaf on the wind, hm? I dare to return but only if one can catch me~ Free spirits with open minds and loving embraces pull me this way and that. Keep me, shall you?
~
"Isnt the world full of wonderful things? I have lost so many things. My job, my future, everything people think is important. But I don't care! Cause even if I have to dig ditches for the rest of my life, I should be a ditch digger who once had a wonderful day."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:39 am 

Oh....." Mytho looked down as he walked, remembering of a tale the his grandfather told about creatures that were banished from the prides. He had always thought it was just a story but he guessed his grandfather was right. Reaching the small drop, he swallowed as it looked like a fall from any height would be painful. He jumped down, giving a small yelp as his back leg seared with pain, falling down to his side. Mytho slowly brought himself up, his legs quivering.
"C....close to what....?" He called after Caramandia, limping slowly behind the two

PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:17 pm 

"A safe point," Lightheart simply replied to Mytho. The sun sinked lower over the horizon and she shivered involuntarily at the unnatural drop in temperature. A sense of unease encased her spirit as she motioned the lion to speed up. They were so close... Close enough for anything to happen.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:04 am 

Rokai was running through the forest "haha! cant get me brother!" I yelled grinning

"brother wait!" yelled a muffled voice from behind! "your gettin to fa-" yaio was too far to hear anymore

"maybe next time brother! haha!" I stopped suddenly and yawned "alright brother let's go back i win.." I looked around crap dont tell me im lost.. I thought I quietly dropped to the ground and walked around until i heard some noises coming from somewhere ahead.. "brother?" the voices stopped "Brother??" no sound, no reply.

Last edited by Rokai on Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 am 

I silently unsheathed my sword hoping not find the inevitable..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 pm 

Carmandia stuttered, hitting the ground when she heard someone yell.
"Ow..." She groaned, cleaning the cuts that she had made. Looking quickly at Lightheart and Mytho she pushed off the ground, scanning the world below for anyone.

~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:24 pm 

Lightheart's keen ears flicked to the sound, then looked into the patches of sky through the full branches. Night wasn't for at least an hour, yet she knew she heard something akin to metal or stone. Feeling a sense of fear spread throughout her entire being like a sickness, she sped to a slow lope.

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:34 pm 

"I....is there someone here..." *The lion whimpered, speeding up a bit to pad right next to Lightheart. His heart hammered as he saw Carmandia take off, thinking that something was amiss. Mytho eyes flickered around the area, trying to find the source of the noise.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:41 am 

(Awwwww did my post die ;w; )

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:14 pm 

(I have no idea... Sad for it to end this way though... =( )

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:21 pm 

(I know... DX I think we're waiting for Rokai... Where did they go?)

~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:41 pm 

(I have not the slightest idea lol)

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:13 am 

(Can we continue without him?)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 12:37 pm 

(I'm sure we could!)

~

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:18 pm 

(I second that! ... Or would that be third?... Anyways, I agree!)

Burning in the darkness.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:41 pm 

Wintershade strides into the forest, leaving a trail of blood behind him. His entire body is covered in thick white fur. He is 16ft long from head to the tip of his tail and he stands 36ft tall. His sensitive nose catches the scent of several animals headed in his direction. Then his ears catch bits of their conversation, but then as he clutches his side with a paw, he tumbles down a steep hill and smashes his body into the trunk of a tree, while slaming his head into a rock neaby. Wintershade stumbles upright and walks through the trees to an opening and collapses in the clearing. His wounds stealing the last ounces of strength that he had.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6