All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Random Roleplay
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:42 am 

Blog: View Blog (2)

The robot reels backwards flailing its massive arms, " Heyhey! Of course we're BF, but can you please get off my head!? " The robot takes out some taco grease and rubs it on itself before peeling Mystic off his head, errrr, chassis.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:27 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Oi! takes yer hands off my gurl! *Lunges at Mystic*

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:43 pm 

Medals: 3
Completed RP (2) 1st Year (1)

*is tackles* GAH!

3DS Friend Code: 1006-0072-9888

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:08 pm 

-walks in randomly from off screen and starts recording this insanity-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 pm 

*walks in and looks at everything that's going on* oh my! 0.0

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:10 am 

Blog: View Blog (15)

*Breaks through a wall* *Flies at 100mph at the nearest person* Hey guys! :D

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:54 pm 

Gets smashed by Laila* WAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 11:40 pm 

Blog: View Blog (15)

A ball of fluff with wings (imagine what you will) appears through the hole in the wall. "Laila! There's a door you could've used, ya' know?" The ball of fluff reprimanded as it gestures to the brown door on the right. Laila replies, "But I just wanted to -"

"No."

"Fine."

Laila gets up from the person, "Well, on with the next thing on the to-do list." Laila runs and then leaps through the window with, suprisingly, no injury from the glass shards, and lands on a giant bed of mushrooms from the eight story building. She grabs a sword out of thin air, holds it in both hands, and runs like a madwoman towards the giant green dragon as she yells like a viking. "RAWR! FEEL MY WRATH, CREATURE OF SATAN!" She then stops short and starts swinging the sword at the air in front of her with her eyes closed as the dragon continues to destroy the city, not even noticing her.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:46 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

*Takes up giant hammers and looks for victims* XD

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:54 am 

*I come in, riding on a broom made of twizzlers that leave a trail of skittles behind them, carrying a giant Buster Sword that also happens to be part cannon of some sort. After a few seconds of travelling 928374 fasts/hour, I crash into the side of candy mountain, sending candy debris flying everywhere and scattering the ground below. After all the pixie stick dust clears, I sit kneeling in the midst of the rubble wearing a large metal cooking pot on my head, holding my Buster Sword up in defense, my eyes wide as they frantically examine the area I've just flown into* O3O

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:00 pm 

:D "Yesh, yesh~~" looking at some tanks are coming to me, i just love it to smash things XD

A soldier quickly orders his platoon to retreat but it's too late, one tank already flattened to flat with just one giant hammer smash, "Sooo~~~ WHo's next? :D" The soldiers are running and they are part of victims as well, after flattening all of them i pick them up and dry those soldiers and tanks by hanging them at the rope. Once done i gather them together, forming a ball and bringing it to catapult. "Yaaaay~~~" Pulling them away and he shot them far to the sky until they can't be seen again :3

"Yesh yesh~~ I'm innocent XD" Taking my giant hammer again and goes around, to look for fun :D

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:10 pm 

*My eyes narrow as I spot Ramero nearby, watching him as he smashes stuff. My eyes then go wide as a smile only described as pure insanity stretches across my face. I then stand up and barrel towards him, jumping over and across giant rocks of debris, dragging my buster sword across the ground behind me and sending sparks flying everywhere from the edge of the blade scraping against the ground. "RAMEROOOO!!" I then tackle him to the ground, putting us in full sight of more oncoming tanks. I ignore it, however, and pin him down. "Can I destroy stuff with you? Please?!"

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:17 pm 

I only looks at Franny and avoid her from tackling me. "Just dun kill mah fun :D" i transform my hammer to giant bat, "Mah turn~~ :D" A tank shell is coming to me and i simply whack it back and scored a bullseye on the tank that shoot at me, "yesh yesh~~~" I looks at Franny, "I love this smashing party XD"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:26 pm 

*runs up to Franero in a red lolita dress and red chunky heels on, a bow in his right hand, and three quivers belted at his right hip as his shoulder-length loose crimson curls bounce prettily*

"Ooh. Destruction. I can shoot things with you, if you like."

I Play
R=Romance, TG=Transgender; first letter indicates my preference.
It is extremely rare that I will play a canon; my preference is for OCs.
Note that romance must be part of a story, not the story as a whole.

M/M, M/M/R, F/F, F/F/R, M/F, F/M
TGM/M, TGM/M/R, TGM/TGM, TGM/TGM/R, TGM/F

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU
Egyptian/M, Greek/M, Chinese/M, Japanese/M, Norse/M

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:26 pm 

I reach over and flick his nose, pouting. "Leave some for meh, baka. Now, my turn... Meh, I need my own sword! This wasn't worth stealing from Cloud..." I toss away the Buster Sword, and pull out another sword. The sword looks like a long, silver pole with a pink, single-edged blade attached to the side of it. Separating the blade and handle, which is wrapped in cloth, is a white dial that has the numbers 1-6 on it. I raise my sword and charge towards a giant tank rolling towards me, its giant gun-barrel-thing pointed towards me as I run with my sword raised, yodeling wildly. Just before the tank shoots at me, I dodge roll out of the way and climb my way to the top of the tank, stabbing my sword into the barrel and deactivating it, then ripping it out and stabbing it into the top of the tank. Afterwards I jump down from the tank, running back towards you just as it explodes, destroying another oncoming tank behind it. Standing next to you, I roll my neck and stretch my arm, yawning. "Meh... I could've done better. That was a bit boring, don't you agree?"

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:31 pm 

*nods, red curls bouncing again*

"Very boring. What you need is MASSIVE EXPLOSIONS."

*draws an arrow and enchants it as he nocks it with "ERIF WORRA", then shoots it into a giant bird machine that immediately explodes, showering the entire region with flaming giant mechanical bird parts*

I Play
R=Romance, TG=Transgender; first letter indicates my preference.
It is extremely rare that I will play a canon; my preference is for OCs.
Note that romance must be part of a story, not the story as a whole.

M/M, M/M/R, F/F, F/F/R, M/F, F/M
TGM/M, TGM/M/R, TGM/TGM, TGM/TGM/R, TGM/F

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU
Egyptian/M, Greek/M, Chinese/M, Japanese/M, Norse/M

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:00 pm 

Looking at Monolith makes me got an idea, "Scores some home run for meeee~~ Or i will smash you" While flattening some of the tanks and soldiers with ease i grab everything that was turn to a flat and once again hang it up on a rope just like someone is start drying the clothes that was just washed at the backyard. I turn his hammer to bat again, wanting to score a homerun.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:50 am 

My eyes narrow as I watch the destruction taking place before me. I then reach my hand towards the dial of my sword, and set it to mode "6". The silver pole of my sword expands to a little more than twice its size, turning into the barrel of some cannon. From underneath the handle emerges a smaller handle, complete with a trigger and another small handle that flips out from inside it. I then aim my weapon in front of me, placing my left hand over the handle, my right hand underneath the barrel, and pull the trigger with my index finger, spinning around in a circle as a giant laser fires from the barrel, completely destroying any surrounding tank it comes into contact with and creating huge explosions to top it all off.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:07 pm 

I look at Franny's weapon and my eyes become shiny because of cool arsenal, "Cool~~~" I move to Franny, "Let's prank Monolith shall we?" I grab my TNT bomb and want to prank Monolith :D "Maybe a price or a prank for calling us in that name XD" I want to prank but if Franny agrees then both me and Franny will prank Monolith together.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:12 pm 

I examine Ramero for a few seconds, before smiling and nodding. "Sounds fun! I've never really pranked anyone before." I then hold my weapon's barrel out to you, my eyes staring at the TNT you hold. "Load me up, we'll hit him from afar..." I tell him quietly, a mischievous look in my eyes as I grin madly.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next