All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: The Random Roleplay
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:47 am 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Blog: View Blog (0)

I only take out my claw and hold to her waist tightly before Franny was shot by a laser. Then again i saw where the laser come from, "Dun mess with meeeehhh!!!" I threw large hammer and hearing the explosions of where the laser come from relieve me but now i have to get more skin and of course i cling to her waist and the fall was slowing down because of my body was used as a parachute.

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:27 pm 

Another Franny, holding my large pink sword, stands there, staring wide-eyed at the fake me that Ramero is clutching onto as he fell. "Uhh... R-Ramero, I was trying to save you!" I call out, pointing to the other me. "That's one of my prototype clones, gone wrong... Again...

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:39 pm 

I only lands softly and licks my paw even after landing but of course i whonk a fake franny with hammer to pass out. "Meoooww~~'

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:58 pm 

I jump down from the high majestic cliff that's conveniently plotted into the story, that I stand on, and stroke my chin with my fingers on my right hand, placing my left hand on my hip as I look down at Harold.

Harold was a very nice couch, you see. He was a dark red, velvet couch, very large and squishy, made to hold at least 10 people who would all like to come together and have a huge, huge pasta party.

There was one problem with Harold, however: He smelled of tomato sauce.

See, there was in fact this giant pasta party that took place on the gigantic mass of beauty that was Harold's squishiness. And with all pasta parties, there is tomato sauce. That just so happened to spill all over Harold during some point in the party.

No matter how hard I tried, with those little dish-washer soap packets, the smell would not come out. It's not that I didn't like the smell of tomato sauce- In fact, I loved it. The rich, sweet and creamy smell of freshly cooked tomato sauce, bubbling in a gigantic metal pot. The problem was that the smell attracted small, unwanted insects, like Bears and Mooses. And we all know Bears and Mooses killed people.

No, as much as I loved that tomatoey rich smell of goodness... It had to be put down. And fast.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:35 pm 

Seeing the pasta makes me really hungry, "OwO i wish i can snatch it XB" I lurk around for a while and try to do dangerous and crazy things, juggling with barrels of explosives. "La la la~~ XB" I enjoy juggling this barrel drums with explosives, as long as no one bother its fine for me.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:00 am 

After some pondering and watching Ramero fangirl over Harold, I simply shrug and flop onto Harold, embracing in his squishiness and taking in all of the tomato sauce smell, rolling around and making myself comfortable.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:45 pm 

Medals: 4
Completed RP (1) Supporter (1)
Recruiter (1) Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (4)

*crash through the ceiling*

I have returned from Mars to bring you all an ass whoopin! It's time for the major wreckage! I am demi-god, hear me meow!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:11 am 

"Pff, please. If you're a demi-god, then who are your parents?" I ask as I sit up, then stand from Harold. FOlding my arms and tilting my head to the side slightly, as this newcomer.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8