All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Random Roleplay
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:16 pm 

Anyone willing to join my RP?

Blog: View Blog (0)

I nodded and put my TNT inside my pocket again then i take a super large size of TNT, loading it to Franny's barrel. "The TNT is set XD loaded and ready XB" Now i will wait for Franny to fire that TNT to monolith while i will be watching and preparing some broom in case Monolith was turned to ashes when it really happens XD

I will not establish the RP until some are interested.
________________________________________________________________________________

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:21 pm 

*sees the preparations, hears the words, and gasps; shoots an arrow at the TNT, making it ASPLODE*

I Play
R=Romance, TG=Transgender; first letter indicates my preference.
It is extremely rare that I will play a canon; my preference is for OCs.
Note that romance must be part of a story, not the story as a whole.

M/M, M/M/R, F/F, F/F/R, M/F, F/M
TGM/M, TGM/M/R, TGM/TGM, TGM/TGM/R, TGM/F

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU
Egyptian/M, Greek/M, Chinese/M, Japanese/M, Norse/M

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:23 pm 

"NU XB" I deflect it with my hammer while waiting for Franny to fire it to Monolith XD.

________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:30 pm 

*shoots the arrow with an arrow so that it's deflected back at the TNT*

I Play

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology
HP, HP/AU, Modern Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Star Trek, Star Wars, Supernatural (G), X-Men, X-Men/AU

I am so tired of people telling me that tragedy is cliché and that I need to come up with a happy history for my characters. Tragedy is exactly what the word implies. However, what is born of tragedy can be beautiful; emotional; powerful; meaningful; and necessary for the development of a well-built character that’s deeper than a name, a face, a set of powers, and a utility belt. Tragedy in itself is not a story or a character; a story that includes tragedy, however, can be a character so epic that your ancestors rise from their graves to weep, to cheer, or to forever cry out to the heavens and curse those that would stand against xir.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:48 pm 

I roll my eyes and aim my weapon at Monolith, firing the laser at him and creating a huge ESPLOSHIN.

DON'T JUDGE THE ASPARAGUS FOR WANTING TO GROW UP INTO A TREE

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e
Or I shall CZCHKECHK you!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:49 pm 

I only watched it as Franny fires the weapon to Monolith "XD XD laser gunn~~" The TNT has been burnt to crisp when Franny fires it and the giant TNT was just a fake XB, "Cooked up by the laser XD"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:07 pm 

*teleports away from the mean people*

I Play

I Write
(G)=Genre, M=Mythology

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:52 am 

Blinks as I watch Monolith just vanish out of thin air, before I fold my arms and pout like a 5b year old would. "Aww... I was playing with him..." I then huff as I blow a stray strand of light pink hair out of my face, returning my weapon to its default sword form and resting it on my back.

THE APOCALYPSE IS APPROACHING! *Hides behind a conveniently placed sofa and puts a large metal cooking pot on my head* O3O

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=50697 *Places a finger to my lips* Do not disturb the little kiddies whilst resting... e.e

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:37 am 

I only watched as monolith fled but i turn my attention to Panda that seems looks like looking for a bamboo. "Nya~~ Panda turned to a vampire?" I feel really curious about Panda XD what to do, what to do.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:58 am 

As you turn your attention to the Vampire Panda, I slowly reach for a stalk of bamboo and raise it to my mouth, nibbling on it a small bit. (e.e)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:41 pm 

"O.o" i only look at Franny was nibbling the bamboo, "AAAAHHH!!" i start to run away around randomly like being panic.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:23 am 

"..." The bambuh schtick ish too mush for meh Franny bodeh to handle, and therefore my body implodes and explodes at the same time, creating a black wormhole that begins sucking up all of time, space, eternity, and even all the cute animals.
Yes. Even the Pandas.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:54 am 

"AAAAH!!! AAAAHHH!!" I just keep panicking, running around randomly but unaffected by wormhole. Throwing all hammer to the wormhole and it seems stopped bu temporarily. "AAAHHH!! I need more!!" WIth desperate i threw a space shuttle size bomb and explodes as it enters wormhole, disrupting it and vanishing it. I looked up and looks at someone was riding on something and it seems that thing is going to flattened me if i don't dodge it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:18 pm 

The person is indeed me, riding atop a giant worm. Or, at least, it appears to be a worm at first, until you eventually see it's a giant swirling vortex of darkness with some other colors and thousands of white, sparkling specs swirled into the mix. After seeing it for a while, you eventually realize what I'm riding atop is a wormhole... Of the universe.
I, myself, as I ride atop it, hold a similar looking giant, swirling lance in my right hand, while holding onto the wormhole with my left hand, my hand merged inside of it as I steer it around,. My eyes are fixed upon Ramero, my eyes narrowed and my irises small, black dots. My hair is all messed up, and across my face sits a wide grin, a bit too big to be normal or happy. "You destroyed my WORMHOLE, Ramero!! Soo, I went and got an even BIGGER, more DEVASTATING OOONE!~" I sing out to him as I approach him, closer and closer, the wormhole swirling and swerving violently, anything it crashes into along the way crumbling apart and getting sucked up by the vortex, causing it to grow ever so slightly bigger with each fragment of the Earth.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:14 pm 

Seeing some debris i let myself got flattened by it, of course i start to run as soon as i slips out from debris that gave me advantage after i turned to a flat that can slip through anything. "She's mad, she's mad!! AAAHH!!" Franny is really mad right now, i just need to run, run and run XD but i kept running and my body is still a flat one.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:38 pm 

"YEEEEEEEEEHHAAAWW!!!" I drive the universe wormhole towards Ramero, sucking hisflat little body into the vortex almost instantly.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:45 pm 

"NYaaaawwww~~~" The second i was gone and another second i was popped out at her back, turning myself to a cat and clinging on her waist. "Meoww, dun hurt me~~ I'm innocent"

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:03 am 

I sit there, silently for a few seconds, before my head turns a full 180 degrees to look at Ramero, the same maniacal grin plastered across my face. I raise the spear, and just as I'm about to bring it down on Ramero, a giant laser suddenly shoots me off of the universe wormhole, leaving you alone on top of it. "!Gwah"

PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:09 am.
Reason: OOC in IC
PostThis post was deleted by Eferhilda on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:10 am.
Reason: OOC in IC
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next