All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:15 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Ramon was sitting in a medium room with a few life foundation employees who checked his vitals and made sure the symbiote had bonded successfully the term they used was Symbiosis it had been over a week since he had been introduced to the symbiote and he was the only remaining living subject. The first one to speak was a man “how do you feel Ramon any changes since last week” Ramon smiled “well there has been many changes since then but that is not why you are here today is it” Ramon met the man's gaze and held it for a few moments “no Ramon we want to give you a job”. Ramon smiled “What kind of job would this be now hunt down a former employee to make sure they don’t spill information to the authorities or find dirt on a rival company kind of job.”

The man took off the lab coat he was wearing and now the man standing in front of Ramon wore a black business suit “not exactly Ramon as I’m sure you hear Drake is dead and the man known as Eddie Brock still has a piece of our property a symbiote known as Venom and we need you to find Eddie Brock and either bring him hear alive or if needed take the symbiote from him by any means necessary. Ramon looked around the room it was present that they did not still fully trust him and the symbiote that had bonded with him you think that they would forgive and forget about the guards that had been killed shortly after he had been bonded with the symbiote known as Lasher. “If I do this job for you what is in it for me” the man came closer to Ramon “you succeed and you can go free Ramon you won’t have to be in the room anymore and you will not be subjected to anymore tests you will be a free man but fail me and I think you know what will happen if you even think about stepping out of line with me Ramon.” Ramon pulled against the restraints that held his wrist to the arms of the chair he was in “do you really think that I will do what you want just because of your word I don’t even know who you are.

The man turned away from Ramon “of course where are my manners my name is Roland Treece and you have my word Ramon succeed in your mission if you choose to accept that is but it is your choice. Ramon thought for a while “alright Roland you have a deal I will bring Eddie Brock here you will have your symbiote back” Roland nodded and the other people in the room unstrapped the restraints Ramon rubbed his wrists and was lead to the armory where he choose a long range sniper rifle with a clip of tranquilizers and one of real bullets, a pistol, three knockout gas grenades and one device that is able to disable an engine of any vehicle even though it was still going through testing. Ramon zipped up his duffel bag not really noticing Lasher showing up as most the symbiotes did to talk with their host |what exactly are we doing Ramon why do we care about this other symbiote for all they care we could leave and they would not be any the wiser”. Ramon stood up from the floor and faced Lasher "ya until they track us down again and bring us back here and use us for more tests till either one or both of us die and I for one don’t want to be a part of anymore tests and if all it takes is to bring this guy in why not” Lasher looked around then turned back to Ramon “very well we will bring Venom back here and not let anyone get in our way”. Ramon lifted the duffel onto his shoulder “I couldn’t agree more now let’s just go and find this man.

Ramon made his way the garage picking the keys to his old pickup truck and threw the duffel bag in the back and placing a tarp over it. Then getting in the truck and driving out of the garage his instructions clear bring Eddie Brock to the life foundation our don’t bother coming back again.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:46 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Eddie rolled over in his bed so that he was laying on his back, one arm thrown up over his eyes as he groaned. His other hand reached blindly for the rumpled blanket that had slid down, tugging it back up over his chest. He remained like this for a few brief seconds before the source of his annoyance broke into his much wanted sleep.

“Would you shut up.” He groaned, grabbing the second pillow from beside his head and slamming it down over his face. Eddie knew it was useless, you couldn’t block out something that was in your own head.

“I hunger Eddie, so get up.” The voice growled, earning another groan from the man.

“Are you ever not?” He asked, throwing the pillow to the side and pulling himself into what could be considered as a sitting position, his eyes still closed. He hadn’t gotten in until late last night, Venom having had other ideas that didn’t involve an early night, or relaxation in any form of the word. When he only received a low growl in response, he swung his legs over the edge of the bed and made an attempt to stand. He wobbled on his feet at first, one hand finding the edge of the small end table to stop himself from crashing all the way to the floor.

“****.” He cursed under his breath, swallowing back a mouthful of bile that had risen in his throat. “You know I really hate you sometimes, right?”

“Yes, but I try not to think about it.” Venom answered, a hint of amusement in his voice as Eddie scowled at the empty room. Parasite He thought, almost feeling the annoyance going from the symbiote.

Eddie grabbed a discarded hoodie from the chair, pulling it on over his head and wrapping his arms around his midsection and shuffled towards the kitchen, his eyes still half closed.

“What’d ya want?” Eddie said with a yawn as he fumbled to start the coffee machine.

“Not that.” The symbiote said with disgust, earning a snort from Eddie.

“Well without it we ain’t doing too much today so shush.” He said. “I can’t believe you’ll eat a person’s head clean off their shoulders, but hate coffee. I practically lived off this stuff at one point.”

He ended up making up pancakes, and no, not from scratch, he had tried that once. Sitting down with the stacked plate, he flipped on the tv and settled down, already on his second cup much to Venom’s disgust. Shovelling a bite into his mouth, Eddie paused in his chewing as a shot of the Life Foundation building appeared on the screen. Reaching for the remote, he turned up the broadcast, swallowing his mouthful and leaning forward in his seat.

“Hey, you up for a little adventure?” He asked, not looking away from the screen as the reporter announced the reopening of the facility.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:23 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Ramon drove into the city the sound of the old truck brought back so many memories for him Ramon didn’t know what to really look for while he was trying to find Eddie brock. Ramon read the signs of a few of the shops he passed finding a cafe and decided to stop in and get something to eat and maybe see if he could hear anyone talking about seeing anything strange or any sightings of Eddie Brock. Ramon also knew that lasher would be able to tell when venom was near due to being a child of the symbiote which would be helpful in the long run. Ramon parked at the cafe and walked inside and picked to sit in a booth near the front door of the cafe just in case he had to make a quit get away. The waitress came over to his table and asked if he would like anything to drink or if he was okay with water for now Ramon thought about it for awhile then ordered a coffee and pulled out a paper and started to read through the headlines to see if there was anything about a rogue symbiote running around the area. After reading through the paper more than once Ramon found nothing of use to aid in his search Ramon laid against the seat and just listened to the sounds around him. Ramon was about to leave the cafe and search around the city when he heard two men come into the cafe talking to each other the one man seem scared and was talking quickly and the other man tried to calm him down and tell him what had happened Ramon decided to listen in on the conversation for awhile maybe get some information on anything. After listening to the conversation for a few minutes Ramon got no closer to finding Eddie brock Ramon paid for his coffee and headed back to his truck but before he got into his truck Ramon looked at the busy street as if searching for something Lasher growled with impatients “what is it” Ramon turned back to his truck “thought I saw something but it’s nothing right now we have to find Eddie brock”. Ramon climbed into his truck and turned onto the road in the opposite direction of the life corporation to begin his search for Eddie brock. After sitting at a intersection for awhile Ramon thought he should pay Anne a visit he had asked around and found out where she lived so Ramon started to head towards the address he had been given. Ramon looked up and down the street and looked at the building around “really Anne I thought you would have done better than this he knocked on the door even though Lasher protested as to just leaving but Ramon ignored him and only smiled when the door opened. Ramon was excited to meet Anne again “Anne it has been so long how have you been” Ramon couldn’t help but laugh to himself as Anne looked at him with genuine confusion “has it been that long that my best friend in the entire company can’t remember me”. Ramon walked into the apartment when Anne stepped aside to let him in “it has been to long Anne” Ramon smiled at Anne “I don’t have long so I will make this easy for you Anne where is Eddie brock” Ramon waited but saw her surprised expression “he is not here if that is what you are asking Ramon but please can we talk about you where have you been all this time I thought you were dead”. Ramon stopped her there “exactly you thought I was dead but I’m not so please I ask you again where is Eddie Anne where is he” Anne avoided meeting his eye “Anne please I don’t want to hurt you just tell me where he is Anne I don’t have time to talk anne”. Ramon put a hand to his head as lasher shouted at him in his head Ramon stumbled and then leaned against a wall “would you shut up” Ramon said whispering to himself Anne went to see if Ramon was okay but this was not an unfamiliar sight “Ramon are you okay they didn’t involve you in the symbiote project did they…” Anne was about to say more till the glare Ramon gave her answered her question. Ramon steadied himself “it was a bad idea coming here I should leave I’m sorry Anne I’ll just be leaving” Ramon walked back out of the apartment and walked into an ally.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:31 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Once fed Venom became a lot more compliant. Eddie had finished up the pancakes, tossed the dishes in the sink with full intentions to clean up later, and gotten dressed. Soon he was in his car, flipping through radio stations to find the news, while stuck at the third red light in a row.

“I think I’m cursed.” He muttered, finally finding the station he was looking for and settling back into his seat.

“Why do you say that?” Venom asked, not entirely interested.

“Red lights, raging headache, making the ‘smart’ decision to go back to this place....should I continue?” He asked, knowing just how strange it was speaking out loud to Venom. The number of looks he had gotten, and even phone calls, asking if he was alright, well, it was a lot.

“You are human.” Venom’s rumbled response came not long after.

“Thanks.” Eddie said as the light finally changed.

Once he pulled into the parking lot for the Life Foundation, Eddie began to have second thoughts. If his boss found out what he was doing he’d be unemployed again, and he couldn’t afford for that to happen. He was sure Anne was soon finished with helping him out when the bank was a little empty.

“Why do you wait?” Venom asked as Eddie remained in his seat, knuckles white against the steering wheel.

Not giving an answer, Eddie grabbed his bag from the passenger seat and got out. It was now or never. Walking into the front lobby, Eddie wondered if this was what it felt like to rob a bank. He was nervous, he was clutching his bag like a lifeline, and every single person looked ready to haul his ass off to jail or something...or more likely the labs.

Thankfully it looked like there was another tour group going through. Pulling the hood of his hoodie up, Eddie let out a deep breath and joined up, sticking to the rear of the crowd who appeared to be mainly upper business people and reporters from various stations. He would blend in just fine with his notepad.

It was eerie seeing the place again, especially knowing what the foundation had been doing at one point. Eddie remained quiet as the tour progressed, not wanting to draw attention to himself. It was crazy to think that the last time he had been doing this sort of thing it had sunk him into some hot water and gotten him tangled up a little more intimately than he would have liked.

“I don’t like this place.” Venom growled.

“Couldn’t agree more.” Eddie whispered, hoping no one overheard. Suddenly, Eddie’s phone began to go off. Hanging back from the group, he pulled the phone from his pocket, noting who it was, Anne. What did she want? Was she demanding he start paying her back? Did something happen? Looking up to make sure no one was too close, he answered.

The call was brief, Anne was far from pleased to find out where he was, but she had informed him as to the reason she had called. He was being tracked.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon