All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:01 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Han was suppose to be picking up a shipment for the rebels...again. It seemed that was all he did lately was go between planets picking up crates, weapons, and other odds and ends, just to deliver them to various bases directly, or more commonly, to contacts in other cities who would then bring it to the base themselves.

It wasn’t all bad for how much Han complained. The pay was good, and it gave him something to do, a purpose. Sure, some of the trips could be long, and rather boring when all you were doing was cruising around asteroids, and avoiding the Empire’s detection, but the man always found something to occupy his time.

The current objective was to bring a few dozen barrels of fuel to a base on one of the Outer Rim bases. It was a run Han hadn’t done in a while, but it was also one of the easiest ones to do when there weren’t Empire grade ships flying everywhere, stopping any ship that strayed too close to some planets under their control.

“Looks like we’re getting off lucky this time Chewie.” Han called to his best friend, and co-pilot. “Not one tie-fighter in sight.” It had been hard enough getting the cargo onboard, no one having thought it would be a good idea to warn the pair of the heavy Empire influence at the extraction point. They had escaped, obviously, but had been on high alert ever since.

It was as Han was surveying the stars before them, that he caught sight of what he thought was a ship exiting hyperspace, before seeming to drop towards the nearest planet, Tatooine.

“What the hell?” Han muttered, watching the unfamiliar blue and orange ship plummeting to the sandy planet. “Think we should see what’s going on? Might be one of ours.” He said to Chewie as the Wookiee joined him up front.

Getting Chewie’s agreement, as well as a warning to be careful, Han directed the course of the Millennium Falcon after the falling ship.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:10 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Peter quill and his crew made there way to the milano “you just had to get them angry by stealing something from them now didn’t you Rocket” Rocket just shrugged “what do you think I was going to do just leave it there”. Peter stopped in his tracks and fired a few shots at the angry citizens of the planet they were on “yes then we wouldn’t be running for our lives” . Rocket just shrugged “well sorry for trying to keep things interesting” Peter and his crew made it to the ship Peter quickly taking a seat in the pilot’s chair and began to pilot the ship off the planet. Once far enough from the planet Peter stood up and walked to his tape deck and put his awesome mix vol 1 in and pressed play this just made rocket sigh “do we really only have to listen to your music quill” Peter did look over at Rocket but just walked past him yes unless you have music to listen to then the answer will always be yes.” Peter made his way back to the pilot seat and set course for a nearby planet that was not too far to jump to. the flight was quiet until a few dots appeared on the radar “hey quill it looks like we have company looks like twenty ships close behind us” Peter turned his attention to the radar and saw the red dots on the screen coming closer to them alright change of plans” Peter steered the Milano towards what appeared to be a gravity storm but appeared different for some reason “are you crazy sure we survived a gravity storm before but that was a while ago we don’t know if we can make it through another one Quill so you better turn this ship away from that storm or I will” Peter still did not like the idea that Rocket could take control of the ship claiming that he built the second pilot seat because he is the better pilot. “I know what I’m doing Rocket so do even think about” before Quill could finish what he was going to say the Milano started to turn away from the storm Quill took back control of the ship and steered the ship towards the storm Quill and Rocket kept fighting form control over the ship as they still drew closer to the storm Gamora didn’t like the looks of this strom “Quill you do know what you’re doing right” Peter turned to face Gamora “yes I do but if rocket keeps trying to stop me”. Gamora still didn’t know “this storm is different Quill it doesn't look like a normal Gravity storm.” Peter didn’t realise that at first alright Gamora if this does get to bad will make a jump to somewhere”. Gamora still didn’t like it but agreed nonetheless shortly after entering the storm it was different and Quill was worrying about this choice alright Rocket this is to dangerous we should get out of here. Rocket didn’t look up but then nodded in agreement this storm was more aggressive than a normal one. Peter brought up the navigation map to find a jump area close to them there we can make a jump to KnowWhere and then set out from there Quill was going to press the icon of KnowWhere to lock it into the navigation system but the milano was struck by lightning from the storm which shorted out the system “D****” shortly after the system but the system was locked onto a jump area that was unknown to the system “that’s weird but looks like it’s are only option”. Peter piloted the milano towards the jump spot when they exited on the other end of the jump the fuel light flashed telling the crew the ship had ran out of fuel “well that not good” Peter and Rocket kept the milano on a straight course towards the planet they were falling towards. After crashing into the planet Quill and the crew made there way out of the ship and decided to investigate the strange new planet “hey rocket any damage to the milano” Rocket appeared near the engines well other then sand in the engines and being out of fuel no everything else is up and running at the moment till we finally run out of power”.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:30 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

From what Han could make out of the ship it wasn’t a model he recognized. It could have been some sort of cobbled together hybrid, or a custom built ship all its own, but what mattered right then and there was its nose dive at full speed towards the sandy planet. It didn’t look like they were pulling up either to avoid a crash.

“When did we become the heroes?” Han casually asked Chewie as the Falcon neared the planet roughly in the same area the other ship had gone down. Getting somewhat of an answer in return, Han only smirked and kept the Falcon on course. “Always gotta be a smartass.” He chuckled, only earning another comment from the Wookiee.

It wasn’t hard to locate the crashed ship. The marks from where it had slid being a big indicator, as well as the bright paint colours of the ship itself. Han docked the Falcon in the nearest city of Mos Eisley, not wanting to fall victim to the sand, and any other creatures that dwelt within it. Sure the city was a known criminal hangout, but Han had spent a great deal of time here and knew what he was getting into, it also helped that he was known.

“Han Solo, never thought I’d see you strolling through the market again.” Han stopped, turning to face the smiling merchant, seated under his tent.

“Well surprise surprise, here we are.” The man answered, walking over to the stand. “I see you’re back in business.” He remarked.

“No thanks to you.” The merchant barked, his smile gone.

“Just doing what I had to do.” Han shrugged and walked away to the protesting shouts of the merchant.

“Yeah I know Chewie, bad neighbourhood, but we’re not staying long. I hope.”

It took a few tries and some careful negotiating but Han was soon able to get a skiff for a decent price, saving him and Chewie a walk across the hot sands, and giving them something to bring back the survivors. If there were any. Nearing the crash, Chewie pointed out the figures of what must have been the crew. Pulling up next to them, Han let out a long whistle as he looked over the damage.

“That’s gonna cost a small fortune to repair.” He remarked, taking in the foreign ship, and the mixed crew outside of it. “I’d say don’t shoot, but I think I’ve got the upper hand here and don’t need to worry too much about that.” He continued, one hand on his blaster just in case. He felt Chewie’s presence next to him, and knew the Wookiee was also heavily armed.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon