All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Thor was with this friends the warriors three and lady sif they were practicing fighting to be great warriors of valhalla and all of the nine realms. Lady sif had suggested the idea of sparing against each other which everyone agreed to because it was an excellent way to predict the other moves. The training was going well when Thor was called by Odin Thor turned to his friends “I guess we will have to cut our training short after I find out what my father needs of me then I will be sure to return” Thor made his way to the throne room to see why his father had called for him but it was soon that he understood why. Odin stood with his arms crossed and asked Thor why he had done this to his court Thor looked around the room he hadn’t been here “Father I assure you that I had nothing to do with this I was training with the warriors three and lady sif. Odin did not believe Thor because he had been told otherwise but Thor knew of only one person who would do something like this “father let me prove my innocence to you by finding the true culprit of this” Odin looked down at his son “fine you have the rest of today to find the person who did this and if you don’t “ Thor understood the consequences of this “I will not fail you father” Thor then went of to find his brother Loki.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:44 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

It wasn’t as though he hated his brother and necessarily wanted to get him into trouble with their father, more that Loki just loved to cause trouble for the golden prince. For as long as he could remember, Thor had always been the favourite. While he was learning and successfully performing complicated spells far above what his lessons taught, Thor being able to swing a sword or bludgeon a dummy always won Odin’s favour. It had started something of a rivalry between the two, and Loki took every opportunity, and then some, to make the favourite prince of Asgard look like a fool.

This led to the younger of the two children waiting outside of the throne room where Odin was meeting with his counsel, waiting for when the prank would commence. It was when the muffled voices behind the thick doors began to raise that left the young trickster giggling as he disappeared, just as the doors swung open and the All-Father bellowed out the name of his eldest son.

Loki knew Thor would be hunting him down soon, but let him come. The oaf always forgave far too easily, and was soon all friendly with him in no time. Perched on one of the chairs in a small nook of the library, Loki propped his feet on the arm, and opened the book in his lap. The countdown was on, maybe this time Thor would break his old record.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:49 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Thor ran from the throne room to start the search for his brother who Thor knew was responsible for this trick Thor checked the places he had found his brother hiding before but came up empty handed but Thor was not giving up so easily. Thor check other areas such as the armoury, the training area, the stables, and even near the bifrost Thor even asked around if anyone had seen Loki around but there was still no sight of his brother anywhere. Thor was running out of time to find him the only place Thor had not checked was the library where Loki liked to be mostly now why didn’t he think to check there first. Thor walked up the steps to the library and opened the door the library was one of the larger buildings in Asgard. Thor didn’t know where to even start looks for his brother in here there were a lot of places for his brother to hide in here. Thor made his way through the Library not finding his brother in here either maybe he wasn’t in here at all Thor was going to look somewhere else but then he decided to check one more time. Near the back of the library Thor saw his brother seated at one of the tables how had he not seen him there the first time around no matter Thor made his way towards his brother “Loki!” Thor was happy to find his brother but remembered why he had been searching for him all this time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:33 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Loki slowly turned the page of the book he was ‘reading’. It was one he had read many times before, and he wasn’t too interested in it at the moment. The Trickster’s attention was more interested in the sounds of boots thundering through the otherwise silent library. Somehow, Thor managed to miss him the first time and Loki had to hold back his snickers as the oaf then had to retrace his steps.

As the blond once more came into view, and actually noticed him, Loki only grinned. Sitting up and closing the book, he faked a yawn.

“That must have taken you twice as long as last time brother.” The younger of the pair chided. “What ever has you in such a hurry to find little ol’ me?” Loki knew exactly why, but wanted to hear it from his brother. If anything, he would fumble that up, give up, and just ask if Loki wanted to go practice sparring or something.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon