All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 10:22 pm 

"It needs to be about 20% cooler"

Blog: View Blog (1)

Thor was with this friends the warriors three and lady sif they were practicing fighting to be great warriors of valhalla and all of the nine realms. Lady sif had suggested the idea of sparing against each other which everyone agreed to because it was an excellent way to predict the other moves. The training was going well when Thor was called by Odin Thor turned to his friends “I guess we will have to cut our training short after I find out what my father needs of me then I will be sure to return” Thor made his way to the throne room to see why his father had called for him but it was soon that he understood why. Odin stood with his arms crossed and asked Thor why he had done this to his court Thor looked around the room he hadn’t been here “Father I assure you that I had nothing to do with this I was training with the warriors three and lady sif. Odin did not believe Thor because he had been told otherwise but Thor knew of only one person who would do something like this “father let me prove my innocence to you by finding the true culprit of this” Odin looked down at his son “fine you have the rest of today to find the person who did this and if you don’t “ Thor understood the consequences of this “I will not fail you father” Thor then went of to find his brother Loki.

"A knight is sworn to valour,

His heart knows only virtue,

His blade defends the helpless,

His might upholds the weak,

His word speaks only truth,

His wrath undoes the wicked."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:44 pm 

"Perhaps we make a better team than we thought..." ~Mar-Vell

Mentor

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
Most Dedicated (1) Most Helpful Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

It wasn’t as though he hated his brother and necessarily wanted to get him into trouble with their father, more that Loki just loved to cause trouble for the golden prince. For as long as he could remember, Thor had always been the favourite. While he was learning and successfully performing complicated spells far above what his lessons taught, Thor being able to swing a sword or bludgeon a dummy always won Odin’s favour. It had started something of a rivalry between the two, and Loki took every opportunity, and then some, to make the favourite prince of Asgard look like a fool.

This led to the younger of the two children waiting outside of the throne room where Odin was meeting with his counsel, waiting for when the prank would commence. It was when the muffled voices behind the thick doors began to raise that left the young trickster giggling as he disappeared, just as the doors swung open and the All-Father bellowed out the name of his eldest son.

Loki knew Thor would be hunting him down soon, but let him come. The oaf always forgave far too easily, and was soon all friendly with him in no time. Perched on one of the chairs in a small nook of the library, Loki propped his feet on the arm, and opened the book in his lap. The countdown was on, maybe this time Thor would break his old record.

"Maybe Asterous's gender is attack helicopter?" ~ Stormwind
"Candy is to kids as Roleplay is to you" ~ Yue
"Birbs got so many roleplays because of the insatiable thirst for knowledge of all things!" ~ Ben

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace