All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:23 pm 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

She hugged him as she glanced at the camera. Clicking sounds came from it and she gasped. "Oh no. I fear there is more than a hug. Carla ran to the device, "I did not know you can steal from a thief? Is that possible?"

She picked up the camera and their first kiss was captured. "You look so cute when your blush. Look at us. Our first smooch. I like you in real life better." She reviewed the picture with him. "Sage we are so dead. How can we keep this a secret? Our security bots tell our folks everything. We need to come up with a plan. I so want to keep these photos." Carla's stomach growled and she folded her arms over her middle.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 8:54 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

She was right they needed an exuse but what would be the reason behind it. He heard her stomach and smiled "Don't worry about the reason i will come up with something lets get some food and I should be able to hack into it and replace the image or something. It is something that simple, and if your parents find it one you. Just say I put it in you bag after I photoshop it with me kissing you in it. " He said to her he was more then wiling to take the blame for everything if it means she will stay out of trouble. He knew people didn't like him for how he got into such a high ranking position with being an orphan boy. Hell he heard her dad saying he some how cheated the system and there been several times he try to catch Sage red handed but he was just that good. "Yeah let get some food and to a computer and I will start doing it." he said to her and smiled he looked away with his blushing face as she told him all this and let out a cough and grabbed her hand and started to head to the food court.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:30 pm 

She took his hand and squeezed it gently. Your hand is as soft as kitten's paw. Where are your claws? Do they retract like a cat? Sage, I can't let you lie. We will photoshop them. We can overlay us with the sunset and keep the originals in our shoes. They can be sized small. When it's safe to enlarge them. I am glad this happened after the school year. We do not have to be embarrassed by other students. Hey, If I forget to tell you. This is the best time ever and I am glad is with you. Where you want to eat?"

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 9:59 pm 

He looked at her as she talked about his hands "I... do have humans hands. But I have seen my kin that has cat paws and claws. Why do you want me to have them? I mean what if I scratched you by mistake and hurt you. I mean I would rather have human hands then paws any day. Besides it is easier to do my job with these. " he said smiling at her and rubbing the back of his head and letting out a laugh "You really don't like me lying at all. I mean it no big deal with me getting in trouble it not like your parents can do anything to me really. People are to afraid of him to really do anything to me. That why I hate having that last name or well at least try to change my first when talking to people. Simply because I don't want to be used because of that or be feared because of who he is. Sage let out a sigh as he thought of a place "Steak and shake sound good. " he said to her

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 pm 

Sage your honest with me and your right was curious that's all. The only part that is cat is your cute tail and ears and adorable eyes. "Steak n Shake down by the food court sounds great. Hey, you never have to lie to me. I know your work is secret and so are your clients. Your not an assassin." She pushed for the lift and held his hand. She knew they would be watched closely once downstairs. She got a booth away from the window. Once seated she asked, "Would you like a shake to share? My fav is turtle."

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 10:04 am 

He looked at her and looked away"Yeah I would never lie to you." He siad to her and then blinked as he looked at her and followed her. They sat down and he heard what she asked "Don't you think that kinda pushing our luck? I mean that the reason I am good at what I do because I don't push my luck with anything." he said to her. He looked at her "I haven't killed anyone. I try to do jobs that doesn't involid getting anyone else hurt. But you are the one with the luck so it up to you. I will do as you wish." he said to her his ears twitch as he stayed alert of what around him an habit he had as well. "Are you going leave this planet to go to school?" He asked her wanting to know more on her plans that and well he didn't know his own. All he knew was what his father wanted him to do and that was stay last time he check. Postiable pick up the family business but the truth with that was he could not because he couldn't be as harsh as he was to people really. Even though he can tell if someone was lying thanks to his kin sense of smile. Though it was sometime hard for him to tell with her and her family. He guess that because of the trinket they had on them at all times. "Your birthday... what do you want?" he asked her

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:09 pm 

"I was told never trust a thief. I have never put you in a position where you had to lie. I hope I never do. Well, we may have to fudge a bit on our love. I can ask Pop to request yours for a bodyguard. I will not be happy with any unless one is you. Then after a time, we can formally announce us. You think that would work?
I will stay until you are my bodyguard or I am legal age 22. I applied to St Martians University here. The University of Tranis Oin just in Tri-City 10. I will tear up the application to the Imperial City's College."

The human looking bot waitress sauntered by with a basket of hot rolls and butter and a large bowl of salad. She placed them on the table,"My name is Rochelle what can I get you to drink?"

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 1:32 pm 

He looked at her and shrugged "Lying isn't so bad really. I mean I don't lie often and I do keep my word but I do have to lie to our friends when I tell them I have to work. Or any other reasons why we can't hang out. My old man does the talking mostly for job and well I just do them. Though I do tend to do some jobs for the bank. Like breaking in to test there security bots and safe and such. Most of it is childs play really but even then they don't know who I really am." he said smiling as he took out his phone and touched a few button here and there. Working on the security bots and with them being together in a romantic way as he was change the code on it ever so slightly. "If you was told never to trust a thief then why do you trust me? " he asked as he looked at her with his green cat like eyes. "Not so much trust them it more just keep you eyes on the things you value the most and don't let them know you value that thing." he siad to her as he reach under the table and pulled out her wallet and showed it to her. "Always stay alert." he said to her as his tail swayed and he smiled with a goof grin on his face.

The server came and he looked over and sat his phone down "Ladies first." he said to her

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 2:59 pm 

Carla blinked when he retrieved her wallet but the waitress appeared, "I will have a turtle milkshake and glass of ice water w/ lemon. Thank you. He will have a bowl of cream." She snickered as she helded her arm out straight and waving her fingers towards her and back. Her smile turned into a serious expression. "No seriously he can have anything he wants as soon as he gives back my wallet." She nudged his leg with hers. "

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:00 pm 

He smirked and wave the wallet "yeah, see now you are not getting it back until you go home. So everything on me tonight." he said as he smirked "unless that if you can take it from me. And you still have not answered my question... What do you want for your birthday?" He asked knowing if anythig there anversery was coming up and he wanted to know what to get her. "cream? do i look like a how pet to you?" he said sticking out his toungue at her playfully.

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 pm 

She grinned and nodded,"Ok. I love you playful side. After you order I will tell you." She looked at the waitress. Get us a large milkshake to share with lots of toppings and cream and two cherries. Please. Thank you. I know what I want to eat a sirloin steak with mushrooms and grilled onions and a loaded baked potato. Now I am done. Sage?" The waitress bot looked at him.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 7:52 pm 

He looked at the menu and sighed "eggs and burger sounds good and fries." He said as he set the menu down. HIs tail swayed as he took a look on his phone and looked at her. "You are not embaress to be around me are you. Even though i am not that of so call noble blood? Why is it that what i am seem to capture you eyes?" he asked wondering more about her he did have a bigger crush on her and he wouldnt dare ask his father to do anyfavors for him for her because that would put her in his debt.

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2018 11:42 pm 

This was the first time he spoke like this she found his being so different and adored him, "No. Sage you never embarrassed me. You embarrassed yourself you laugh it off. I like it your different. It can't be easy being you among so many humans. I never thought about your lineage. I would like to about you. What you want to tell me about you.? I look in your eyes and they seem sad. I mean you keep a good front. I think you keep hidden a lot. I never asked because I do not want to feel sad. You always put others first. I like that about you. Your fun to be around. Who cheers you up?"

She loved how his tail and ears revealed his feelings. To tell him that would only feel self-conscious, that would be devastating. His tail she longed to touch.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:54 pm 

"From what I gather I was naturally meant to go into slavery. Not for my race but because of me being a male in that race.I surpose I got lucky that I am not among me own kin. Yet, alone have a father like him. However..." he took a drink and looked out pass her. His ears down on the sides. "I am still to do as I am told. Though I have the education like no other male of my race has. Along being spoiled but... I see that mostly as aomething as humans here woukd dress there dog or cats. I want to know... what happen to them... " he said to her and then looked at her one ear up he tilt his head to the side blushing a bit as well. "who makes me happy?" He said as he tore a peice of napkin got it wet and put it in his straw and blew it at her. "There that your ansss-" his ear pirked up as hair raise and he stood up and lift his tail. One the end of it hanging from it was a toddler laughing "kitty kitty kitty" sje said giggling Sage smiled lightly and put his tail down gentley. The girl raised her hands and made a grabbing motion and sage picked her up "Where is your parents?" he asked her as the toddler climb up and grabbed and yank on his ears. He closed one eye in pain as the child smiled the cat boy was so thrown off by the girl. His eyes looked around seeing if anyonw was looking for a kid. He looked his friend like help i am at a mercy of her. That and he knew soon as.... yep there was a scream as the mother came and accuse sage for kidnapping. Sage ear twiched as he sat rhe girl down to let her run to ber mom. Guards came running and pointed guns at sage and raised his hand and let out a sigh.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 8:54 pm 

The scene before her happened so fast. He asked her a question and the kid pulled on his ears and tail. Then she heard the woman scream. Carla rushed out of her seat and stood between the guards and Sage. "He did not hurt the child. The kid came from nowhere. Sage is innocent he merely wanted to find you, Mam. Please, lower your weapons. The child is safe."

The guards looked over to the child's mom. "I just wanted my child not to be harmed. Who is he? Your slave should be on a leash."

Carla was fuming and how dare she not have watched her kid, "We are minding ourselves having dinner. Your child molested Sage. He is no slave. He is my boyfriend. Perhaps you should leash you kid. Sage is no pet kitty."

She threw her napkin on the table and glared at the guards, "What do you draw your weapons on every being that is not human and is male. What do you want? My id too."

The guard closest to Carla stepped forward, "Since you asked. Show you id's. Mam, do you wish to press charges."

The woman picked up her child, "Do what you want with the teens. My kids safe now. Mommy will get you a kitty. That is not the kind of cat you want to play with." She left the restraunt.

Carla huffed, Is this really necessary. That kid hurt Sage and you want our ID's. Fine here." She removed her wallet and shoved her id in the guard's face. My father hears about this and you will be washing dishes. You will all be crap if his father get involved."

The guard sidesteps Carla and extends his hand toward Sage, "Let see your ID."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 8:14 am 

Sage ears twitched as he was told he should be put on a least. He heard her say she was his p
boyfriend and smirked as hewalked up and put his hand on her shoulder. "I wouldn't mind you puttig a leash on me." he whispered in her ear "After all I am your boyfriend right?" he said teasing her.

He looked at the guard "Don't mind my mistress she tends to be crabby when she hasn't eaten. There is no need to bring an innocent child that just wanted to play in this." he said smiling. He heard what Carla said and frowned on it why did she have to bring his old man into it. "Come on now these people are just doing there job. They can't help it if I am such a rarity to see. " He said to her and then looked at the gaurd. "Which Id do you want? Mine or the proof I am not a run away slave? Please answer fast food almost here and i am really hungry." he said as his ears went down and he held his stomach.

Then that when his ears pirk up and he turned only to get hit in the face by a human male. "YOU MOLESTED MY DAUGHTER!" he yelled at him and Sage fell back with a bloody lip. Yeah, sure with his agility he could have dodge it easly but he didn't he just sat up amd blinked it was the girls father. He had came runnjng by when he heard carla talking and the only thing that reg. in his brain was child and molest. Sage looked at the dad and he let out a sigh "You got to be kidding me." he muttered "I want him locked up in the smallest of kinals and put down fortouching my daughter. Now, do you damn job!" he yelled

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 11:31 pm 

The cop bot got a hold of Sage. You're coming with me for safekeeping. I just got word of who your father is. I am taking you home. He turned to the father, "I got this covered and your daughter is safe."
He held Sage's arm and looked at Carla, "Come with us I will see you are returned safely."
Carla frowned, "You can't be serious. Really, you are taking him and he did not harm that child. He was only helping."

She got into the face of the father, "You do not understand. Sage and I did not see you or your wife. We were having dinner and ..."

At that moment Carla's father arrived only to see Sage with a bleeding lip being held by the cop. The father was fuming and his daughter was in the man's face. He grabbed Carla's wrist, "What in the blazes is going on? I told you this was a bad idea. Your coming home young lady and I warned you that fiend thief was no good."

Carla pulled from him, "None of you understand. Sage is not a criminal. He only tried to help the kid. He did not lay a hand on her. Please, believe me."

Carla's father shook his head, "You're a kid. How can you understand anything? Go ahead officer do your duty and I will see my daughter home." Her father got into Sage's face, "You, I warned you. Keep away from my daughter."

Carla was mad to tears and looked over her shoulder as her father pulled her toward the mall, "This so unfair. Just because he is not like us you treat him this way. I swear when I turn 18 I will find you, Sage. This is not over. Get a lawyer Sage a damn good one."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 4:44 pm 

Sage let out a sigh "I can go home with out the help from an AI cop." he said to ittempted to reprogram it but didn't. He was let out a sigh and as he was talking to carla it was getting close to the time for him to bail and seeing her father only comferm it more. As the choas happening, sage slipped his hand out and replaced it with a stuff toy He grabbed his bag and disappeared in the shadows a cloak and hood up to hide his ears.

He moved up to walk pass carla and her dad and that when he bumped into her. slipping somethibg in her purse and acting like he lost his balance from the bump gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I am the whisper in the dark. I light your pathe with the stars." he said to her and then went on his way."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:07 pm 

She was glad he bumped into her and smiled as he whispered to her. She did not take her eyes off him, "Ditto Always. Thank you for tonight. You will always be my shadow."

Her father drove her home and she was not permitted to see him. Her family thought Sage was no longer important to Carla. She never mentioned him for months. In truth, she kept tabs on him through friends she made in the thieves guild. They were underlings, young kids that she gave locks from her father's business, to practice with. She arranged coded messages in his native language and a dictionary. Writing at first was tedious. After several months it became easier.

With a year, Sage's older brother, Riffus was discovered living with a guild member that moved to the City. In fact, Ruffus's master lived across the street. Carla hated the man and did not like how he treated Ruffus. He was rough with Ruffus and spoke gruffly to him. Ruffus and Sage had the same mouth and facial bone structure. Ruffus was taller with a large physic and muscle tone. She feared to get close to man and Ruffus. She told Sage about them. He father had an arrangement with the Master.

She started college in the Fall and sent word to her father she wanted a bodyguard. It turned out that the man that was orginally hired was ill. The only one available was Sage. She chose the college? that was on the other side of the city. Her father had no business in the area.

It was a rainy morning and everything was going awry. The hot water pilot light went out. The coffee pot overflowed because the pot did not reset right. The electricity went out and she was in darkness. The day was full of classes, club meetings, and she needed to change the time of one class. It was 8:00 a.m when a rapping was heard on her fifth-floor apartment.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:23 pm 

Sage was never caught unless he wanted to be caught. He kept far from Carla but close, he snuck out at night and on the days his father didn't have an assignment for him he followed her to keep an eye on her. Multiple time her father try to find a guy for her to be with to be like any normal girl and each time. Sage would get jealous and adjust a few things to make it go wrong so she would fall for them. He made sure she didn't see him but often left a flower for her to let her know he was there.

As the months pass by Sage found out about his older brother. He looked at his father and asked to set him free but in doing so he sacrifice his own freedom and had to do a few high risk jobs for him. He went to see his brother that was still badly beaten and it took everything for Sage not to ripe the owner apart right then and there. To be honest the only thing was that stopped him was not able to see Carla again. He really didn't care about his own safty that and his brother looked more human so he felt his brother had more of a chance then he did to live in the world they like in.

He had followed Carla to the college and with a hood covering his ears and his tail wrapped around his waist he snucked in he was about to knock on Carla door when he heard a noise and his ears twitched. 'IGNORE IGNORE IT.' he said he let out a sigh and disappeared into the shadows onces again. He moved to the fifth floor and picked the lock to the door and opened it seeing the guy holding the girl down. He let out a sigh cracked his knuckles and tare the guy off of her. He sented him through a wall and then walking through the hole and pick up the man by the neck and walked over to an open window. His cat ears hidden but back against his head as he let out a hiss. "GIVE ME A REASON NOT TO DROP YOUR SORRY PATHATIC SELF!' he hissed at the male. The guy clawed at Sage's wrist trying to get free from the cat beast he was afraid. Afraid sage would drop him 5 storage from the ground.