All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:53 am 

Medals: 4
1st Year (1) 2nd Year (1)
3rd Year (1) Veteran Member (1)
Blog: View Blog (1)

The girl grabbed her clothes and ran. Carla, heard the screaming and ran out her front door. She saw a shadow and some dude suspended from a balcony. The man eyes were wide, "Please Man Do not kill me! The girl stole my stash. I told her sh'd pay for deceiving me. I did do anything. I just wanted to scare her. You gotta believe me!"

Carla watched to see what would happen next.

Several neighbors wondered into the street to get a better look. "Should we call the cops?"

"What in this neighborhood? They never arrest anyone"

"Wose is the shadow? You know that guy?"

Carla shook her head, "Never seen him before. The shadow is one brave SOB."

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:47 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Stash.... you actually want me to believe that you was stupided enough to let someone else see it." He head in a dark voice came from him. He had black gloves on to hide his finger prints. He pulled the guy out of the bocony and went and grabbed sheets and tighted it around the guys ankle and through the boxer and throw him over board only to be caught by the sheet he tighted to him and then he tightd it to the bars of the bocony and went through the room found the stash and picked up all off it. He wore an old anbu ninja mask of a cat or it looked like it but instead it was his true form crimson read cat, He picked up Carla smell and not having his shot for the day he back off and cover his noise and as the boy was crying for help he took a step forward and pass Carla "I would call the police he is high." he said to carla and then seemed to did appear. With the drugs in hand and such.

He returned to the man that had helded his brother and throw the stash at the male feet. "Here...first part is done. I should you I can do the job, His freedom as payment for my service but my father still owns me when he is in town or when he needs me to do work. Till then I am yours at night." he siad to him not changing his tone The kids was delt with but that was one thing Sage didn't do he didn't kill. He would leave just enough evidents to convict the person with out tracing it back to the sources. If the sources was stupid enough to give them there real name and let them see there face that was their issue not his. He grabbed the shot from his statle bag and stabbed himself to make him more human and surpress what he had for years. He waited on the response of the male and sage knew what was instore for him and that he would take the full brunt of the abuse from this man if anything. Though he also knew he had to be on his way to the college to to his job with carla and as such he was to so called go to school there.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:10 pm 

Carla waited to call the police after her elusive lover was away. The man was taken into custody as he had record a mile long. It was an hour before Carla arrived on campus. She managed a ride with a friend from high school. Her advisor was just leaving her office when Carla met her in the hall. She hated to be late, but this was not her day.
The student explained the happenings of the morning and her teacher explained the alignment of the planets were going to make a week of havock.The best thing she could do was plan for the worst. "This was not the week to begin anything important."
Carla could not wait for her day to end. She left campus and walked to a favorite dive. The place had great food and it was built like a hideout. Each week was a murder mystery game. And the place was a maze out of a detective's dream.
She chose to dine inside a room labeled The Thieves Den. When she entered a group of men with dark hooded cloaks filled half the room. Carla thought she opened the door to a thief's convention. A waitress passed in front of her, "Excuse me. Have I entered the wrong room?"
The waitress had an armful of food and drinks, "Come in. Tonight, all our guest get cloaks and are honorary members of the Thieves' Guild."
Carla chuckled, "I do not think the real Thieves Guild will appreciate this. But it is a fun idea. Just place me in a quiet corner. Today has been rough."
She was led to a table that had different locks on the wall. She watched as the group of men seemed to be initiating two teens. It was hard to tell if this was real or a game. The initiates hand to open a group of locks on a table. She wondered if Sage had such a test.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:40 am 

The man looked at him and then through out the day beat on him. Since he was taking his brother place. When it was finally over sage got up and walked out. He didn't understand that about people having to beat down someone to so call show they are stronger. He smirked at the thought of him trying to think so noble. His father was in another world at the moment on some kind of business trip. Something about a business transaction gone to hell. Eh, it didn't matter on his part carla was being watched by the guild... well by sage lacks a couple of people he trusted. He walked out and heard aura was with Carla hoped she wasn't giving her a hard time.

Aura moved and sat next to carla. "You do know despite all thhe promises and lovely dovy stuff. You are never going be allowed to be with Sage. You might as well for get that boy is even alive and go with the arrange marriage your father set up." she said as she played with her water. "Heard the soon to be husband is in the very school your in princess. So save our boss the drama and marry that man because sage never going be free. In fact... heard his father is out to look for someone worthy of getting pregnant so he can train the next generation or done a way to expand sage natural life. but his kind ment to serve and your not master." she said smirking a little.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 pm 

Carla listened and sipped the tube in her drink, "Aura your probably right. I will always love Sage. I am not in any hurry to marry. I may attend college at the Glenn. There is less traffic and smaller town. Do not think I will give up hope. I would guess Sage's father/master would have some kind of plan for Sage. I feel secure knowing I have you and your guildmates looking out for me. You think I am going to let my father manipulate my life, he's got another thing coming. You find out who this bachelor is and I will help you find the man that killed your brother."

Carla saw Sage coming from the house across the street. She wondered was Sage now enslaved with his brother. It had been weeks before she got word as to whereabouts. She waited for the driver to take his Master and leave the brothers. She bolted to the back of the master's house. Ruffus was watching TV and Sage was applying something to his stomach. Sage's eye looks almost swollen shut. She had to let the thieves guild know both brothers were being abused. It was against the law for slaves to be beaten.

She called Aura on her cell in the back yard behind a gazebo, "Hey, it Carla. I found Sage and Ruffus. They are both beaten and their master just left. The brothers have not seen me. Is Sage's father there? If so now is the time to send authorities. I heard the master say he was going to the bar in Tranbit 6. I will keep watch here. The brothers do not look good."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:00 pm 

Aura looked at her and smirked "He been paired up with number with females but he turned them all down. He has only effections for you Carla." she said to her as they ride back home. She looked at Carla her purple eyes stared at her "Help me find his killer.... Like you have that ablity to do such thing princess. Besides this is a favor for sage. He... he the one that saved me.... " she said as she blushed at the thought sage was well known with in the guild not because of his father but his own personal reputation as well and the countless lives he saved rather it was from drugs or attempted suicide and so much more now he was focus on saving his brother. Aura go her phone call and nodded about to follow what she asked when sage got on and canceled it. She wondered why he would do such a thing but didn't question it out loud to him.

Sage was fixing himself up as he let out a sigh and made it where his hair covered his eye. Taking out a crook just to get beaten by another one it was fine by Sage and if it means it would free his bother he was fine with it indeed. His ears perk up as he heard something and then disappeared and appeared behind carla covering her mouth and then disappeared and appeared in her room. He let go of her and looked at her "You shouldn't go sneaking around other people homes Miss Carla." he siad to her he knew it was dangerous especially if the cameras got a good look at her. "Didn't I teach you anything about being a thief?" he asked her as he let out a weak smile and pulled her into him and kissed her lips. He pulled back, what the hell was that? Didn't he take his meds? He was sure he did after all he looked more human then his cat self. He pulled away from her lips and let out a sigh as he sat on her bed "Please tell me you didn't do anything Carla" he asked her wondering if she acked to rashed herself He took her phone and put it up to his ear "Cancel anything she told you got it." he said to aura "yes sir."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:16 pm 

Carla did not expect Sage or the kiss. She was happy he was in her room. She squeezed him in an embrace. "I am so glad to see you. I missed you." She held his shoulders, "He beat you? Your eye looks bad. Can you see? Come to the kitchen you need ice. Where else you hurt? Sage, now I am worried."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:01 pm 

He looked at her and laughed at the Questions. It was nice to see things haven't changed really at with her. He nodded as she took him to the kitchen "Yeah, I miss you too Miss Carla" he said holding his rib cage it hurt when she hugged him but never the less he didn't show it because he didn't want to worry her more then he already had her. "Can't see at all through that eye at all but don't worry about me you need to focus on school. As well as becoming your own person. Don't do anything rash please. That man is dangerous more then my father is Carla...when you get caught if you continue there is no telling what he would do to someone like you. Especailly if he..." He touched her necklaces and pulled his hand away and let out a sigh "If you want to play doctor and if it would make you feel better go ahead and do so. Just cut off my shirt it hurts as hell to do it any other way." he said to her as he limp to the kitchen and thinking about how much he should take before his reward of his brother being free.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:08 pm 

She held him and shuffled at his pace, "Dammit all Sage. What the hell. You are really hurt. Is this man worth your life? Look at what you get wanting to help your brother. Your father, never put you in this state of hurt. I changed to premed. Only for this year. Be glad I had anatomy we dissected a cat in biology. I was thinking about being a vet. Nahhh just kidding. You show up like this and I may reconsider."

She dug into the freezer and removed ever ice pack. She reached into s drawer and removed scissors. Gang Sage this reminds me of the summer street fight with the Silver Hogs."
She opened and closed the scissors at him. "There will be tailors crying. You know how many would love to get there hand on a Renal Vew. Your shirt is toast."

Carla blew her breath, "How bad is this? Oh, **** or I am gonna cry and wanna keep you grounded for days."

She started at his front shirt-tail and cut upwards to his to button. Her eyes and face tightened. She cut his cuffs to the shoulder. Carla pressed her lips and clenched her jaw. "I am gonna cry. She sniffed and her eyes pooled. She cut the opposite sleeve. She wiped tears and took a deep breath. She swallowed hard heart pounded as she cut the back of his shirt. "Oh, God." She tensed shut her eyes and thumbed her nose taking a breath. The blond winced slowly removing the silk fabric. "Sorry. I know you're in a world of pain."

She removed a pain stick from a drawer. She injected his right shoulder. "Give it a moment. I will give you another before you leave."

She turned, rubbed her forehead and fought from balling. Through tears, she applied numbing salve to welts, bruises, and lashes. His entire chest, back, and throat were one sore. "Sage, I dunno what to say? Is your whole body like this?"

She reached into her purse then removed lip gloss. "Watermelon is all I have left. Liptex will hurt. She applied the wand to his swollen lip. She made him lie on the coach prone on his left side. He was covered with thin cloth and ice packs and ice bags head to toe. You are not going back. Your father will have to interfere. This is too much."

The blond lowered her body before the couch cushion. She leaned her head into the couch and wailed.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 10:15 pm 

He let out a weak smile as he was getting scolded by her for taking so much abuse from this man for the sakes of his elder brother. "Yes and I would do so much more for you." he said to her and smiled at her. He was hurting so bad that it even hurt to breath properly. His ears flat against his head on the sides and his eyes got so big "You did what? what did the poor kitty ever do to you to have you go into him like that and with out buying him dinner first." he asked her and then looked at her and smirk at the comment and glared at her "Last I check it was your big mouth that got us into that fight and I had to get us out of and father was so pi- MEOW! darnit that is cold!" he yelled at the end

He blinked as she said she was going to cry "It just a shirt really Carla. " He looks away "Swear you care more about a damn cloth then about me. I see how it is... besides I can fix the shirt and sell it no issue what so ever." he said to her sage was a strange guy seeing he cared more about his old tan bag over the latest fashion shirt. His body hurt like hell in all truth he wanted to cry he was in so much pain. He then was stabbed with a pain stick with out knowing it and sage nearly jumped out of his skin. "MEOW MEOW THAT HURT SO MUCH CARLA." He yelled as his ears was down and his eyes teared up. "Hey gentle with those hands already it sentive." he siad to her sniffing in a little

When she asked if it was everywhere he smirk "Why wanna see if it is?" he asked leaning forward as the drug was taking affect on him. "no no no I asked him not to. Besides he to hot now to deal with and he got the cops on his pay role next to father he is just as powerful. Besides he will get what coming to him, I have a plan and more then like father does do because he agree to put me on loan to him till my brother is free. That and well it works for my job at the moment." he said smiling it was so much more then just his brother that was at risk there was blackmail and kidnapping and well Sage wanted to destory the guy from the inside out. "CARLA COME PET ME!!! MAKE ME PURRR!!!" he said grabbing her and pulling her into him his body flinching in pain but he was so gone at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:25 am 

She knew he was trying to tell her why it was important that he play this part. The man had connections and it would be a while before the master could be taken down. She nearly laughed him thinking she cared about his shirt. Fashion was almost her world. Seeing him in this state was all wrong. He turned into a kitten before her. He cried to be held. She feared she would hurt him if held. She managed to lay on her side and wrap her arm around his waist. "Sage, Ok, I will smooth your hair and hold you. Crying is good for the soul."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:52 pm 

Sage purred and looked at her and nuzzled into her "Not what we was taught. Emotions gives you poor judgement and make you lose focus on the job. But thanks to you I never lost that side of me, Carla you are my emotions, you are my heart and soul. If I could I would take you now despite the pain I am in slightly... " He siad he let out another purr "You smell so good." he said as he licked carla on the cheek and then kissed her lips in a deep kiss

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:58 am 

She carefully wrapped her arms around him. He had touched morethan her heart. Carla would not, could not let him out of her life. Despite her father, Sage's father, and Aura wanting her to not marry Sage. After this moment, he'd risked punishment being with her. When he kissed her and she saw the desire in his eyes. His words showed his emotional strength. Her lips pressed to his and her hands held his. "Sage, I love you. I can't let you go back. Please, let me help you and Ruffus. I will do anything to keep you two safe. I will beg your father to help Ruffu's release. I will go to my father's clients and raise money toward hid freedom account. I will keep you both hidden. I do not care about the risk. That monster across the street will kill you. I am ahead on assignments I can take you to out of the city. There is a remote village on Vector 6. It's been ages since we vacationed there and Papa's partners own cabins. We can travel in one of my father's trade ships. We do not need passports."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:00 pm 

Being so close to Carla he snuggled into her as much as he could bare to lose you. Raising money won't work you couldn't build enough up to free him. He has money so he won't take it besides this will be my biggest hist yet. If I do it right ruffus will be free and rich class and set for life. He let out a weak smile "Carla you know better then anyone I can stay hidden rather well and my brother... he looks more cat then I do becasue he not on the drugs father put me on. No, if he descovers that I am with you... and our connection... Carla... I would never forgive myself.... I would kill him. I would skin him alive and do so much worst. No please don't he gets a hold of you... he gets a hold of my world. I am not okay with that." he said to her as he drifted off to sleep purring

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:08 pm 

She held him close and nodded, "Alright, you are a strong one. I will be strong an let you handle this. I want you and your brother free. If you get another beating, I'll..." She lightly touched her lips to his swollen lips. She placed the cloth ice pack on his left cheek. Then placed her head on his chest and drowned in his purs.

It was dark when she awoke. Her heart sank that her feral love was gone. She called out,"Sage...Sage?"
She curled on the couch and drew up her legs. The blond felt so helpless staring at the paisley cushions.