All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:05 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

@Rainbow

He knew it was always a risk whenever he dropped into one of the AUs. There was always the chance that someone other than the Sans of that universe would see him and that...well, he didn’t actually know what would happen but it couldn’t be good. Ink had no intention to find out just what might happen, not wanting to upset the balance, or cause an AU to fall apart. Nope, not going to go there! But Ink also hated being alone, and the Doodle Sphere was far from populated. Dream would visit from time to time in the Creative Realm, but for the most part, Ink went to the other worlds, just to check in.

And so that was how Ink found himself in the world of Underswap.

“Blue!” Ink exclaimed upon finding his friend, on duty as always.

“Ink? What are you doing here?” Blue asked, hastily checking the area in case someone else were to come along and spot the two of them.

“You know, the usual.” Ink shrugged, one hand playing with the fraying edge of his scarf...he would have to remember to fix that later.

“Lonely, bored, artist’s block.” Blue listed off on his fingers. “I wish I could help but I’ve got by duties to perform, especially if I ever want to get onto the Royal Guard. Not that Alphys will ever let that happened.” He said, crossing his arms.

Ink watched his friend, struggling to come up with some sort of empathy.

“Look I --” He was cut off by Blue pulling him aside, his work belt grasped tightly in his bony hand.

“Someone’s coming.” Blue hissed, pushing Ink into the nearby bushes. If Ink could have he would have rolled his eyes. “Don’t --”

“Don’t say anything, and stay down. Got it.” Ink shot the shorter skeleton a wink before ducking down, pulling the ends of his scarf out of sight just as the footsteps approached.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:06 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Alphys was about to make her guard rounds when she remembered she wanted to tell sans something before but hadn’t remembered what it was till now she started making her way back to snowdin to find him. Alphys walked through snowdin town and greeted the royal guards she past on her way through the town once into the forest outside of snowdin she began he search for sans she started at his brother’s sentry post at the beginning of the forest but he wasn’t there are she just decided to leave papyrus alone even though she did not condone sleeping on the job. After the sentry station she followed his patrol route after a little while Alphys heard sans just up ahead but she also heard another voice Alphys gripped the handle of her axe *who are you talking to sans it better not be a human because if it is I swear*. When she finally came closer she saw sans but not the source of the other voice “sans were you talking with someone just a few moments ago and don’t bother lying to me” Alphys said crossing her arms and glared down at the skeleton.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:30 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

Shaking his head, Blue returned to his spot, making it look as though nothing were out of the ordinary just as Alphys came into view. It wasn’t uncommon for the head of the Royal Guard to make her rounds to all the posts to make sure everyone, or almost everyone in Papyrus’ case, were doing their job and not slacking off. Blue was only glad Ink had gotten out of sight as the sight of Alphys with her hand on her axe appeared.

“Hey Alphys.” He greeted, playing it off as casually as he could. It had taken some getting used to at first having the head of the guard glaring down at him so, but if he wanted to prove he could make the team he had to be able to take it.

“No one here as you can see, no monster or human, well, apart from us.”

As Blue spoke to Alphys, Ink watched from the bushes. It was always so tempting to interact with the other residents of the different AUs, but he knew he couldn’t without causing problems. There had been a few cases here and there where he had been spotted by someone other than the Sans’, but every time he was just assumed to be the Sans for that realm fooling around. Sure it caused a little mix up and some creative explaining on their part, but it always gave Ink a little excitement.

With Blue though it was a little harder to pull off considering he was shorter than Ink, and Ink didn’t want to ruin the other skeleton’s chances of making it onto the Royal Guard eventually.

“Just talking to myself.” Blue said with a shrug, answering Alphys question. It wasn’t an entire lie, Ink being technically another Sans after all. “Anything I can help you with while you’re here?”

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon