All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:45 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Great, thanks. Come on, Amythest." Damyn led his dragon out of the cave. "We'll go get the firewood then, and some more rabbits."
Amythest stuck close to Damyn as he scoured the area for small branches on the ground. It didn't take long for him to find enough to fill his arms.
On his third trip, he sent Amythest out hunting again. With two dragons, they needed a lot of rabbits. She returned about an hour later with another six rabbits in her jaws.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:44 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Krystal continued to watch the cooking rabbits while she sat beside Blackout the heat radiating from his scales as they waited for Damyn and Amythest to return to the cave. Krystal had all the ingredients for the remedy for Amythest’s wing placing each herb into the mortar and began to crush the ingredients with the pedestal. Blackout sniffed in Krystal’s direction “no silly this is not for you” Blackout nudged Krystal’s arm almost causing her to drop the mortar with the remedy “hey watch it you we can afford to drop this because it is the only one I have right now and I really don’t have the time to find more herbs to make more of it right now buddy. Blackout huffed and nudged her again “ Oh I see you want to go out for a fly don’t you alright we’ll go for a quick flight around the island let’s just leave Damyn and Amythest a note or something okay. Blackout leapt up and followed Krystal nudging her every now and then “yes I know I’m almost done and there now we can go” before climbing onto Blackout Krystal placed the rabbits a little further from the fire but not to much so they wouldn’t cook but far enough that they wouldn’t get burnt by the time her and Blackout came back. Krystal climbed onto Blackout who took off into the sky shortly after Krystal go on his back it had been a while since Blackout had been out on a fly. Krystal loved Blackout’s pattern on him he was fully black but had white lightning bolt patterns and light blue highlights. Krystal let out a shout of glee and laid down fully against his back and rubbed her hand along his spine ridge “I have missed this even though it has only been a few hours buddy”. Blackout rumbled deeply and glided on the currents down near the water coasting the waves with his wings spraying Krystal with sea foam “hey cut that out Blackout well we should probably heading back now come on buddy let’s see how fast you can go what do you say” Blackout shifted his weight and pulled up from the coast and started to gain altitude.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace