All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:29 pm 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Black bolt was with his wife Medusa they watched as a large ship was flying close to their city they did not know who this was but they did not trust him. Black bolt looked from his wife to the ship above he was concerned for their city and was unsure of what to do Medusa looked up at the ship "I know my love I do not like this either we should have the guards try to establish communication between use and the ships Pilot" Black bolt looked at the guards standing near by and motioned them to go and get communications set up he watched as they went off to do as he ask Black bolt still did not know he though maybe his brother was behind this but he had denied that he had anything to do with the ships arrival.

Black bolt and Medusa turned towards the guards that had come back and set that communication with the ship's pilot was ready Black bolt and his wife went to where they could talk with this pilot Black bolt wanted to know what had brought him here to his city. Black bolt and medusa listened to the pilot he called himself the collector and said that their city was of interest of him Medusa and Black bolt had a silent conversation between each other to decide what to do. medusa turned to face the collector "it is nice to meet you collector but our city is not up for trade or sale and how dare you talk to the king and queen of this city like this we will protect Attilan from everyone even you Lockjaw go" the collector did not know who this lady was talking to but was soon surprised to find a large dog in his ship he was not sure how it had gotten there but it was starting to break many of the things in his ship. Black bolt and Medusa watched this happen it was not often that someone came to try and destroy the city or take it from them but they would stand their ground Black bolt and medusa walked away from the screen and went outside to see the collector trying to fend of Lockjaw with something in his hand until the collector lost his grip on it the artifact fell from the ship and hit the ground in the middle of the city. Black bolt and Medusa looked at each other with concern and went a little closer to the artifact to see what it was but quickly got away from it when something began to come out of it killing the plant life around it Black bolt looked at Medusa she knew what he was thinking "Lockjaw quickly get everyone out of here" they watched as lockjaw went and teleported groups of inhumans at a time and came back for another group of them. Medusa looked at Black bolt "come on my love we have to leave the city let us find the rest of our family" Black bolt and Medusa went into the castle to find the rest of their family.

once they were all together Black bolt and Medusa waited for Lockjaw to return which he did they were the last ones to leave the city Black bolt and his family looked around where Lockjaw had brought them they had been on earth before but they were not sure where they were now Medusa looked at her husband then to Lockjaw "where have you brought us boy" Medusa petted the dog on his head "I guess the best thing for us to do my love is try and find somewhere familiar to us". Black bolt was not looking at Medusa he was looking up at where their home was how could he have done this to his citizens but right now was not the time to dwell on that right now what they needed to do was find somewhere to call home.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:38 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

It had been three days. Three days of being sent to different locations around the world and searching for...well, something. The professor hadn’t exactly been clear on what it was the team was suppose to be looking for.

Kurt leaned back in his seat exhausted. No one had gotten all that much sleep the night before, having not gotten back to the school until after midnight, and having to be ready to go again early that morning.

“Where are we going this time?” The German asked, not bothering to even look in the direction of their group’s leader.

“Coordinates say Washington.” Storm answered from the pilot’s seat.

“Great, at least that’s a little closer to home.” Kurt replied.

Arriving at the location given to them, Kurt couldn’t see anything out of the ordinary. No suspicious people, no explosions, hostage situation, nothing.

“Are you sure this is the place?” He asked. “It looks just as normal as France.” Kurt said, referring to yesterday’s location. When he got the confirmation that they were in fact in the right place, the mutant sighed before teleporting to the other side of the park. It was still early so the only people around were some joggers, a few people walking to work, and some kids on their way to school. Nothing strange about any of this.

Walking down one of the paths that cut into the forested area before looping back around a pond, Kurt was in the process of reporting his lack of findings to the others when something caught his attention. A dog, nothing weird about that, except for the size of it.

“I think I may have found what we’re looking for.” He relayed over the comms as he used his natural camouflage to blend with the shadows cast by the bushes and trees around the dog, and two people.

“Who are you…” Kurt wondered as he watched them before approaching. When they didn’t appear to be making any hostile moves, Kurt slowly approached them.

“Excuse me!” He called to get their attention. “You seem a little lost. Is there anything I can help with?” He asked, making a point to keep a few feet away from the dog.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:40 pm 

just passing through

Black Bolt and Medusa were not paying much attention to what was going on around them which caused Medusa to flinch when a voice disturbed them but Black bolt stopped her. Medusa and Black bolt turned to face the person who had addressed them Black bolt nodded at Medusa to tell her it was okay and that he was not their to harm them. Medusa came a little closer to the person “it would seem that we are a little lost this is our first time here” Medusa looked at her husband who came over to her “I’m not sure if you could help is with this it is kind of a lot bigger than you can handle” Black bolt took his wife’s hand and stood by her side as Lockjaw stayed close by “you don’t have to worry about Lockjaw he may seem scary but he is just a big teddy bear when you get to know him. Medusa let go of Black bolts hand and leaned down to pet Lockjaw. Medusa turned back to the person “oh where are my manners I’m Medusa and this is Black bolt the king of the inhumans and I’m his wife and queen of our people.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:47 pm 

Kurt hadn’t meant to startled the pair, but some things were just inevitable, even without his mutant appearance. His image inducer the professor had given him was a lifesaver in so many situations, such as times like this when approaching a pair of unknown individuals and their giant dog as a blue furred, spade tailed, demonesque mutant was far from advisable.

As the two turned to face him, Kurt stopped and held his hands up, glancing between the two. He was a little thrown off by this being supposedly their first time here.

“I am sorry, but did you say this was your first time here? As in America?” He asked, not even considering that they may have been talking about their first time being on Earth.

When the next thing said was that he may not be able to help, Kurt crossed his arms, hoping the woman would continue. The X-Men had handled plenty of things that may have seemed like something much bigger than they could handle, but they had done it. Surely whatever these people needed wasn’t that big of a thing.

Kurt was a little relieved to learn that the dog, Lockjaw, wasn’t a concern. He could relate with some other mutants he knew, appearing more intimidating than they actually were when you got to know them.

The names were something else entirely, not sounding like any normal names Kurt was aware of, but then again, they had said they weren’t from around here.

“I am Kurt, Kurt Wagner.” He replied. “And, Inhumans? Is that like mutants?” He asked, having never heard of such a thing before now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:02 am 

just passing through

Medusa watch Kurt for awhile “yes but also our first time here on earth after so many years.” Medusa looked around the park then turned her attention back to Kurt when he asked if they were like mutants “I would suppose we are but we do not call ourselves mutants on our home we see everyone as equals” Medusa took her husband's hand in hers. Black Bolt looked over to his wife and squeezed her hand then let her hand go to look back up at the moon their home Black bolt looked down to see lock jaw beside him Black bolt petted his loyal friend on his head. Medusa was sad to see her husband like this he usually blamed himself for what ever happened to their home but this time it was not his fault. “I know you think that this is your fault my husband but I assure you that it is not and I know you want to do all that you can to help them but we can’t do it on our own my love we need help”. Medusa looked at Kurt “do you know of anyone that may be able to help us save our home” Black bolt came back over to Medusa and Kurt “yes I know we don’t really know who could be listening in on our conversation right now” Medusa looked from Black bolt to Kurt “is there some where we can go to talk in private considering we have a lot of people who would like to harm us or our home”. Black bolt nodded in agreement then turned to face Kurt hoping that he would find someone to help them Black bolt then looked over at Lockjaw and told Lockjaw to find the rest of the royal family he just wanted to make sure they were safe.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:29 pm 

The first thought that came to mind was aliens. These people weren’t from here, and by here they meant Earth, and they had a giant dog, and called themselves Inhumans. It was all a little weird, and probably a good thing a ‘normal’ human hadn’t been the first one to greet the pair.

“Then what you have is already much better than here. Depending on who you talk to, mutants are either just special and different, or a plague on humanity.” Kurt said with a shake of his head. “Of course, some are better at fitting in than others so it does not bother them so much.”

Listening to the exchange, or rather, one sided exchange between the pair, Kurt wondered briefly if they were telepathic in some way, seeing as how the man didn’t speak.

“Do you two have some sort of telepathy?” Kurt asked before the attention was turned on him in the way of looking for help. He first wanted to say that the X-Men could help, it was sort of their thing though he was unsure if that extended to non Earthly concerns, but was stopped from answering right away by the next question.

“I may know a place.” He started. “I’m part of a team, the X-Men, and well, you may have been what we were sent out to find.” The mutant admitted, hoping not to startle the pair or cause anymore concern. “I’m sure the rest of the team will understand and we can go back to the mansion. Maybe the professor will have some more information.” Kurt said, leading the Inhumans back in the direction of the ship.

♦♦♦

Gorgon hadn’t been given any warning that he was going to be teleported other than a massive dog bounding towards him. He had been rallying the guards, getting ready for a possible invasion or attack from this ship overhead, but had not been able to follow through with his own plans before he found himself elsewhere.

“What in the…? The Inhuman started, standing and trying to make sense of what had just happened. Before he could question Lockjaw, the dog was gone, leaving Gorgon alone in the middle of a city, no knowledge of where he was, and no way of getting back.