All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:45 pm 

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man

Medals: 6
Longest RP (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1) 3rd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (2)

It wasn't the first time the Joker had escaped his containment cell at Arkham, the guy just had a knack for getting out no matter how many safety measures they used, guards they put on duty, or security they enforced. So naturally it came at no real surprise when the mad clown showed up in the control room of the Asylum, his equally as crazy girl right behind him. No matter how many times it happened though, no one was ever really sure what to do, or at least they never acted as though they did. Of course, any semblance of control went out the window pretty face when the room filled up with Joker Toxin. As the final guard fell, clutching at his throat with a jaw splitting grin on his face and tears streaming from his eyes, Joker easily shoved his body from the PA system.

A familiar laugh echoed over the grounds of Arkham Asylum.

"My good acquaintances and absolute enemies..."

There was a moment where only faint whispers could be heard before the voices of both the Joker and Harley could be heard.

"Not now Harley!"

"But Puddin' please, just one?"

"I said no!" There was the sound of a door shutting, and Joker's voice once more returned to the PA.

"Now that that's dealt with...you all know the drill by now. Arkham's under my control so play nice out there!" There was the sound of a buzzer going off and a select few cells were opened, allowing the inmates to roam the grounds freely. Joker's cackle could once more be heard over the sounds of men screaming and alarms blaring.

♦♦♦♦♦

Harley had left the control room. She knew Mistah J wasn't really angry at her, he was just busy. She wandered down one of the long hallways lined with cells, the baseball bat she carried rattling against the bars as she walked. She could hear the alarms going off as well as the stampede of boots running towards hopefully one of the exits. She knew this place like the back of her hand, she knew the ins and outs, and that was definitely not an out.

"Aster: Semi-master of Procrastination and Sage of Multitasking" ~ Yue
"Step aside Doctor Who, we have Asterous now~" ~ PaperMoon

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:13 am 

just passing through

Blog: View Blog (1)

Two Face was standing in his cell flipping his coin when he heard a familiar voice on the PA Two face knew the joker all to well and he was not very fond of the man he was not on the greatest of terms with either Harley or the Joker he hated the both of them probably the same as some of the other inmates that were trapped here. Two face deiced that he would flip the coin to decide the fate of Joker and or Harley he really hoped in landed on the scared side on the coin taking his coin he flip it into the air and caught it looking to see what side it had landed on Two face smiled it was scared face up.

Death stroke was doing push ups in his cell which was normal for him to do when ever he was lock up her so he was not really paying any attention to what was going on and the fact was he didn't really care he heard Joker talking over the PA system. Deathstroke kind of laughed at when the Joker called some of the other inmates as his allies and the rest were most likely his enemies and Death stroke knew which side he was on he hated the Joker as well as many others in this place he would never really join up with the joker unless he needed to do so and even then Death stroke would never truly join him. Death stroke stood up as he heard cell doors open he knew that he was not the greatest friend with the Joker so it made sense that his cell was not one of them to be opened. Death stroke watched as the newly freed inmates ran out of their cells and start looking for a way out. Death stroke went over to his bed and sat down his back to the wall he needed a way out of his cell if the Joker wasn't going to let him out he would find his own way to get free.

Dead shot had been sitting on the bed in his cell looking at the picture of his daughter he really hated to be in this line of work but it was the only job that payed him enough to help his wife care for their daughter. Dead shot looked up when he heard Joker's voice over the PA he knew that he was not on the greatest of terms with the Joker but he was surprised when his cell was opened Dead shot thought for a while before leaving his cell maybe he was let out because he was on good terms with Harley the Jokers girl and maybe that was why he had been let out along with other cell mates. Dead shot walked down one of a corridors from his cell he wanted to find the room where the guards had taken his things. Dead shot walked for awhile he didn't really know this place well so it was not hard for him to get lost and it didn't help that there was very few directions to the different areas of Arkham for him or anyone to find out where they were going.

Riddler was not at all surprised to hear the Joker speaking over the PA and he was also not surprised that his cell was opened to be fare Riddler knew that he was no danger to the Joker the Riddler walked around Arkham he didn't need to find his thing because the guards vary rarely took them from him because they posed no threat to them. Riddler started to think of way to trick the bat with his greater intellect and his riddles. Riddler was also not in a rush to get out of Arkham there were some important files that he had to steal and maybe black mail people with later on.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:39 pm 

Harley watched with some amusement as the released inmates, and even some guards raced to get out or stopped to attack each other. Just short of climbing the gates, or throwing oneself off the cliffs and hoping you survived the fall, there were no outs from Arkham. Picking up her own pace, Harley made her way towards the evidence room where all the confiscated goodies were kept. It was to her delight that she ran into Deadshot, looking a little lost and disoriented.

"Ya know, for someone who never misses, you're not too good with directions are ya?" Harley asked, skipping up behind the man and falling into step beside the man.

♦♦♦♦♦

Ivy was fuming. She had purposefully been placed in a holding cell with no organic material anywhere! Not even within sight! It was just a box of metal, reinforced glass-like material, and other repulsing building materials. She stood in the center of her cell, a large circular container separate from many of the other inmates. She knew there were a few such units scattered around the facility, she had just been lucky enough to get one for herself. She knew her babies were missing her, and she missed them just as much. When the Joker's voice had sounded over the PA system, Ivy had smirked. Where there was Joker, Harley wasn't far behind. She could count on her gal pal to let her out, whether that was through Joker or through her own means. All she had to do was wait, and hope it hadn't slipped the crazed mind of Quinn.

♦♦♦♦♦

Catwoman often wondered how she ended up in Arkham Asylum. She was a cat-burglar, not a murderer like the vast majority of people here. Nevertheless, she was locked in her small cell at the end of a long corridor of nearly identical ones. When the Joker's voice was heard, Catwoman didn't budge from her lounging position on what was considered a bed. She had been told this was a common thing, for the Joker to take over and for mass panic to take over the staff and guards. It was however a nice surprise when the door of her cell unlocked, allowing the woman to slink out easily. She thought about whether it was specific cells that had been unlocked, or if there was just a system connected to a certain few. She wasn't exactly best friends with the Joker, but if he had let her out, who was she to question it?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:20 pm 

just passing through

Death Stroke continued to sit a wait he did not care for intimidating guards or getting another inmate to get him out he knew that he had friends here and they would most likely let him out. The other thing was getting Harley to maybe let him out he was on somewhat good terms with her even though he did hate the Joker. Deathstroke did not care about the Joker he was more interested in going after the bat as were most of the inmates here Death stroke looked over the area he saw that a cell that was not open before was now open and empty Death stroke knew who was in there that was the cell of Two face he must have gotten someone to let him out but that was not what mattered. Dead stroke knew that Two face hated both Harley and Joker and he would do anything the kill either of them. Death stroke looked around to see if he could find Two face but he was out of luck all he could see was guards and inmates still running around.

Dead shot laughed at Harley “ya if you want a guy shot that I can do but ask me how to get somewhere and not so much” Deadshot looked around “you used to work here so you would know where the evidence room is right?” he was really hoping that Harley would help him out he would feel a lot better with a gun in his hand. Dead shot was a marksman sure he had been in here a lot but he didn’t bother remember how to get to certain areas.

Riddler had made it to the main computer where all the flies in an archive on every inmate that has been and is here this was what he needed Riddler was known to use this information to blackmail certain people in here and the city itself. Riddler took the thumbdrive from his cane and put it in the computer and started to download different files on the inmates and guards of Arkham. Sitting in on the the chairs in the office Riddler began thinking of traps and riddles to try and catch the batman. Riddler was actually glad that not a lot of people paid attention to him that made this a whole lot easier the one other thing he might do was go and she the joker then again it was a maybe for doing that.

Two Face studied the guards and inmates that were running past his cell he smiled while one of the guards stopped nearby the guard was looking around like he was searching for someone. Two Face laughed slightly at this man which surprisingly made him come over to his cell. Two face had the left side of his face showing to the guard “are you looking for someone if you are I might be able to help you” the guard was a new recruit so he never saw any of the inmates other then the normal insane person. Two face smiled at him “names Harvey Dent think you can let me out of here” the guard not being any the wiser started to unlock the door of the cell Two face stepped out of his cell “I’m truly sorry but you have made a very bad choice” he turned to face the guard “my names actually Two face” without giving the guard anytime to react took his gun and shot him with it. Two face walked past the body of the guard and looked around the area it was good to be out of that cell.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:43 pm 

Harley shook her head, causing her pigtails to swing wildly.

"Of course I know where it is." She replied, grabbing Deadshot's hand and pulling him down one of the side corridors. "Thing is, you can't shoot me if I help ya." Harley knew there were some who didn't quite like the Joker, and even some that didn't like her either. Stopping, Harley stepped in front of the man, blocking his path and poking his chest with a finger.

"I help you, you help me. Deal?" She held her hand out for him to shake, the other placed on her hip as she waited.

♦♦♦♦♦

Selina had found her way into one of the deeper levels of the facility where some of the more impressive holding cells were placed. It was just her luck that she found one that was still occupied by an old friend of hers.

"Need some help?" The woman stepped into the plant enthusiast's view.

"Did they let you out, or did you break out?" Ivy asked with a smirk, moving to stand in front of the cat burglar. Selina shrugged and began fiddling with the control panel outside of the cell.

"I have my ways." She said, pushing a button and looking up to see if it had any affect.

"I think it's that lever." Ivy pointed out, watching Selina pull it down and hearing the hiss as the cell opened. Stepping out, Ivy stretched her arms out.

"It's not as good as being outdoors, but it sure is an improvement." She stood beside Selina who only grinned.

"Wanna go see who else we can round up?" The cat-burglar asked, earning a matching smile from Ivy.

Together the pair made their way back into the main holding area, ignoring the other inmates as they took to their new freedom with ease. As the girls walked, chattering about what each had been up to lately, they came across a familiar face, or rather, two faces.

"Harvey Dent, why am I not surprised?" Selina asked, standing over the body of the guard he had shot. Ivy ventured a little further down the corridor, stopping at one of the still occupied cells.

"Selina, looks like we've got a live one over here." She called to her friend. "Hello Slade." Ivy greeted the man, trailing her fingers down the cell door.

"Aww Harvey, didn't want some company on your little adventure." Selina asked, running her own fingers down the man's jaw as she walked past.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 10:49 am 

just passing through

Two Face didn’t say much when Selina and Ivy shown up he didn’t really trust anyone else he also did not really like being touched by Selina Two face followed them over to Slade’s cell. He knew that even if he didn’t like a lot of the other villains but he would not be a match on his own against the joker or any of Joker’s allies on his own. Harvey looked over the cell door it was not to high tech but it was still a hard door to open up. Two face looked around the area around them to be sure that no other inmates around them.

Deathstroke stood up when he heard someone address him “hello Ivy he looked over at the other girl “Selina been awhile since I’ve seen you both”. Deathstroke was not one for working well with others but if it was the only way off getting out of this cell Death stroke was sick and tired of waiting to get out of his cell so he would do anything even if that was to team up with this group of other villains. Deathstroke kind of laughed at Selina’s comment “I guess not he is kind of a solitary kind of guy” Deathstroke knew that it was kind of true Harvey was not one to play nice with others.

Deadshot really never liked being lead anywhere even if it was Harley he kind of laughed at her saying that he wasn’t allowed to shoot her since she helped him. Deadshot thought about this for a moment “alright Harley I won’t shoot you for helping me but I’m not promising anything.” when Harley had stopped and stepped in front of him he was not really sure what he was getting himself into but he wasn’t one for passing up a deal “alright you got a deal Harley” Deadshot took her hand “but if anything goes wrong you are on your own that goes for the Joker to”. Deadshot was just glad to be finally getting a gun in his hand he just didn’t feel right without one.

Riddler checked on the download of the files every now and then everything was going his way for once the download was almost done and no one had even decided to interfere with him as of right now and he was alright with that.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:35 pm 

Ivy watched Two Face examining the door before taking a look around the area. Hands on her hips, she saw Selina mirroring her position on the other side of the man.

“Well? What are you waiting for Harvey?” Ivy asked.

“Don’t tell us you can’t do it.” Selina continued.

“I mean, you could have just said so and saved yourself the humiliation.” Ivy remarked, her fingers sliding over the door.

“I’m sure if we asked nicely someone else would do it.” Selina said, taking a step closer to the closed cell. The pair were having fun playing with Harvey, both knowing full well how easy it was to anger the man.

“What do you think Slade?” Ivy asked, not forgetting about the still locked up man.

♦♦♦♦♦

Harley didn’t like the way Deadshot answered her. Of course, it was hard getting actual promises out of anyone in this line, criminals just didn’t make promises to keep. Her grin returned however when he accepted her deal.

“Let’s get you a gun!” She laughed, linking her arm with his and pulling him down another set of hallways until they arrived at a door. Pushing it open, Harley noticed that the desk was empty, but the door to the evidence locked was still shut, and likely locked.

“This could be a problem.” Holding her bat over one shoulder, she approached the door and tried the handle. Just as she had suspected, it was locked. Dropping her bat to drag at her side, Harley took over the chair behind the desk and began looking for the system override to get the door unlocked without the code. When she managed to pull up the screen she was asked for an access code.

“I wonder…” Typing in her old access code Harley crossed her fingers, hoping it would work. “As long as they haven’t changed the systems we should be good.”

It took a few seconds for it to verify, but soon the system granted access to Dr. Harleen Quinzel and the door to the evidence locker unlocked.

“And just like that, I’ve got you covered.” Winking at Deadshot, Harley opened the door, eyeing all the new toys waiting within.

“Pick your poison.” She gestured to the stash, stepping back to allow Deadshot access.

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker had seen that someone was trying to access the files, and had allowed this to go on up until they were almost done downloading. Before they could complete, Joker used the control room access to stop the download, flashing an error screen for the intruder instead.

“Looks like we’ve got ourselves a computer bug.” The man laughed over the PA system. “Can we get some technical support up here?” Another laughed echoed over the grounds before the system was more fell into silence.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:09 pm 

just passing through

Riddler was rather happy with how easy this was the download was almost complete he was so close Riddler cursed when the message appeared on the screen then he heard jokers voice over the PA system. “Well played Joker but don’t think you can stop me that easily Riddler put his cane across his shoulders since he couldn't finish his download he walked out of the room. “If that's the game you want to play then play I shall” Riddler walked down the hall and started towards the control area where he would meet the Joker.

Two Face scowled at the girls taunts but when Slade gave his answer that really angered him he was perfectly able to get him out of that cell Two face lifted the gun up at the hinge of the cell and fired at it causing sparks to fly in all directions. Two face backed away when he saw Slade slam into the cell door which fell down Slade was out he had done what they wanted. Two face thought about what they could do next Harvey was up for anything which included going out of here and causing trouble for the bat. Another thing they could also go after the joker which was another option but they may need their gear to do the job.

Deathstroke laughed at the girls taunts at Harvey he knew that he had a temper and it wasn’t hard to anger him Slade smiled them “oh I don’t know maybe Bane would be a better man to do this no offense Harvey”. Slade stood with his arms crossed and waited to see what Harvey would do Slade smirked at Harvey firing at the cell door hinge Slade backed up to the back of his cell and slammed his shoulder into the cell door. Which broke away and fell to the ground with a crash “thanks Harvey” Slade stood in front of the three of them “now what”.

Deadshot still didn’t like the entire idea of being pulled along but he did like the idea of getting a gun. After reaching the room with the evidence locker Deadshot watched what Harley was doing he then followed Harley over to the now unlocked door he was glad that he was on Harley’s good side because if he wasn’t he would of had to find his own way to get his guns back. Deadshot walked into the evidence locker and immediately went to find his stuff he later found his weapons and mask Deadshot grabbed his guns made sure they were all loaded and than put on his outfit putting each gun in their holster and the sniper rifle across his back. Deadshot put on his wrist mounted guns “now this is all lot better” Deadshot loaded a handgun “alright Harley know what you helped me so now where to”

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:00 pm 

Both Ivy and Selina stepped back as Harvey set to work freeing Slade. It seemed their taunting had really gotten to him, but thankfully he directed that anger at the door of the cell rather than them. It was funny to see that Slade had also gotten in on the taunts, bringing Bane into it. As Harvey shot at the hinge, Selina pulled Ivy further out of the way in case of a ricocheting bullet. The pair waited until the cell door had finished crashing to the floor from Slade’s impact before they approached again.

“Nice work Harv.” Selina said, running her hand over the man’s shoulder as she passed on his left.

“Yeah, maybe you’re not so useless after all.” Ivy followed on Harvey’s right.

“Well Slade, now that you’re out, what’s the next step?” Selina asked with a purr.

♦♦♦♦♦

Moving to lean against the door frame, Harley watched Deadshot enter the room and begin searching for his stuff. Stepping into the room, she picked up a small pistol, held it up in both hands, and looked down the barrel.

“They sure got a lot more stuff in here than they use to.” She commented, eyeing the stacks of confiscated weapons and other assorted equipment that was stored in here. “Just like a kid in a candy store.” She laughed, beginning to pull out one of the drawers at the bottom of a cabinet.

“Jackpot!” She shouted upon opening the box, pulling out a set of guns with Joker-esque writing all over them, as well as a red and blue jacket that she immediately slid on. Standing, Harley noticed that Deadshot was putting on his own uniform.

“Need me to turn around?” She winked before leaving the room and hopping up on the desk, crossing one leg over the other while she waited, picking up her bat and tapping it against her leg while she waited. She heard Deadshot asking what was next and grinned.

“Well you could help me keep the goonies off mista J. He’s got a lot of people who don’t really like him.” She said, swinging her legs from where she sat.

♦♦♦♦♦

Joker watched the Riddler approaching the control room and laughed.

“Come on in! The door’s open!” Joker laughed, spinning in his chair and holding his arms out.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:54 am 

just passing through

Deadshot smiled he always loved a challenge he is the best shot in the world and if he was supposed to just keep anyone coming after the Joker Deadshot would make sure they would not even make it up the steps. Deadshot held up the hand gun and aimed it out the door of the room not knowing what he would hit but he focused on the shouts of one inmate and fired a shot. Deadshot smiled when he heard the shout of agony from the inmate that had been trying to get other inmates to join him to overthrow the Joker “well Harley you got the right man for the job and I will happily do this for free this time” Deadshot put the gun in the holster and turned to face Harley “also whenever you need an eye on the rooftops during a heist or any other job just give me a call and I will be happy to help”.

Riddler opened the door to see the Joker “long time no see Joker glad to see someone who actually deserves to take control of this place here because those other guys were such and bore” Riddler leaning slightly on his cane it was true Riddler doesn't like the Joker but he had grown bored of the guards running the Asylum were totally below his intellect level. The guards also didn’t interact with the riddler because to quote them he was annoying ‘so any big plans now that you have control over the whole facility maybe anything I can help you with” Riddler twirled his cane and laid it across his shoulders and awaited the Joker’s answer Riddler was and still is one of the smartest people in the whole asylum and helped who ever had the best payment or reward for the Riddler. The only thing that Riddler really wanted was to gain access to the computers to return control to continue his download that was so rudely interrupted by the Joker.

DeathStroke looked up towards the control room then turned to face Harvey “you got an extra gun on you Dent” Slade caught the small pistol and checked to make sure it was loaded “I’d say we go and get are items that were taken from us when we got in here and then we’ll come up with a plan of attack to get rid of the joker and then we will be free to do whatever we want in gotham afterwards” Slade walked in the direction he had seen many of the guards go when they confiscated their items like weapons and other items. Slade walked past a group of Joker thugs and held the gun up for them to see “try anything and you will lose your heads even if you report back to the Joker either way you will lose your heads” Slade watched as one of the men went to reach for a walkie talkie and was down on the ground Slade stood with a smoking gun “I tried to warn you Slade then took care of the other goons and tossed the empty gun to the floor trading it for one of the guns the Joker’s men had “nice”. Slade then continued towards the evidence locker where they would gear up to bring the fight to Joker in the end and take back control of the asylum to make Joker’s rule would end and it would possibly give him a chance of revenge on the Joker for one job he had cost Slade.

Two Face didn’t pay attention to the girls but listened to Slade’s plan and liked it he was more looking forward to getting pay back on the Joker for what he had done to him. Two face followed Slade to get their items back Two face smiled when he saw some of Joker's men but listening to Slade giving them a chance to run rather than just shoot their head off their shoulders. Two face would have done that willingly but Slade beat him too it Two face waited for Slade and the others to pass before he picked up the walkie talkie and attached to his belt it may come in handy at some point and he saw no need in leaving it there.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:23 pm 

Between the two of them, Ivy and Selina didn’t have too many items that were taken from them. Selina had her suit, and some of her toys, while Ivy simply wanted to be back in contact with her ‘babies’.

“Free until the Big Bad Bat gets involved.” Ivy said, twirling a strand of her red hair around her fingers.

“He’s not all bad.” Selina added with a grin. “Once you get passed the cowl and all.”

“Selina!” Ivy laughed, earning a wink from the other woman.

The two watched as Slade began walking away, seeming to know already where he was going.

“Come on then Harv, don’t want to be left behind.” Selina called to the other man as the pair followed after the mercenary.

As the man took care of the goons, Selina stuck her tongue out in disgust, stepping around the gore that now covered the walls.

“Always gotta be so bloody, hmm?” She asked, stepping up beside Slade as he continued to the evidence locker. As the group approached, they met with another bunch of inmates, these ones more on their side than the crazed clown. However, before anything could be said or done, one of the men was collapsing to the ground, a bullet lodged in his skull.

“Only one man I know could have made a shot like that.” Ivy mused, kicking the man onto his back. Soon after, the sounds of a familiar laugh came from the same direction they had been taking, a smile lighting both Ivy and Selina’s faces.

“You’re too sweet, hot stuff.” Harley laughed from her spot on the desk. “It’s good to have ya on board for once.” She winked, hopping down and resting her bat on one of her shoulders as she stood in the doorway. “Speaking of, look what the cat dragged in.”

“Harley Quinn, fancy meeting you hear.” Ivy smiled, stepping up to the woman.

“The three musketeers together again!” The clown laughed, draping her arms over both Ivy’s and Selina’s shoulders as she looked to see who else was joining their little party. “And look what you brought.” Harley wiggled her fingers in Slade’s direction, shooting the man an air-blown kiss just as Harvey came into view. “When was the last time we had this many of us in one place and not behind bars, hmm?” She asked with a laugh before dropping her arms from her girl friends and sauntering over to Deadshot.

“We were just coming to an agreement of our own before you lot got here. Ain’t that right?” She asked Deadshot, leaning one arm over his shoulder.

♦♦♦♦♦

Listening to the Riddler, his arms behind his head as the chair continued to spin slowly, Joker’s signature grin never left his face.

“Aww, look at you. Cozying up to me like that. It’s almost like you wanted something.” He laughed, standing and approaching the control panels along one wall. “No whatever could that be.” Flipping a few switches, Joker locked down much of the Asylum.

“Can’t have anyone getting out to ruin the fun.” He said, watching the Riddler. “I hear there’s some resistance brewing, can’t have that now. What say you throw a little wrench into the works, hmm?” Joker once more laughed, waving his hand towards one of the main computers. “But no tampering with the systems. I don’t like when people go against me, if you know what I mean.”