All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:20 am 

The Happy RP salesman

Location: This is not the location you are looking for. Move along!
Medals: 6
GM of the Month (1) Completed RP (1)
Dedicated Partner (1) 1st Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

"Alright, when we get to the drop point, Daniel is first, then we reign HELL ON THOSE BASTARDS!"

Sebastian smirked and patted the general on the shoulder. "General, you don't have a thing to worry about. Alright Squips... CANNONBALL!!!"

"Sir... doesn't he need a parachute? And why is a light flashing on his back?" A private asked the General. The old man smirked and said, "Men! We are witnessing The Man Who Never Dies."

Fear filled the men's eyes. "If he can survive a fall from this height... won't the impact crush his skeletal structure, General?"

The General smiled. "That won't do him in. I'm pretty sure he lied about his name too on the enlistment form..."

The LIAR calling himself Daniel(of course he had lied on the enlistment form. Sebastian was no idiot) was in a free fall, sipping tea in a cup, a book in hand not caring that all this would soon be destroyed in an explosion. "So, Squips... finished?" he asked the air. his left eye changed color and winked. he smiled as they hit the ground with a thud and he pulled the trigger in his chest pack.

"BOOM!"

The ashes left the site in a gust of wind, a man smiling and standing up in what looked like a drunken stupor. "Lesshe... two more minutes... and I should be fi-oh crap..."

He found himself surrounded by angry soldiers.

"Can't we talk about this?" He asked as they opened fire. Laughing like a madman he took several of the shots to the chest and the wounds healed themselves. he suddenly held his hands up. "I give up!" he smiled as his wounds disappeared.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Oww... dammit... Squips, what do we do now?" He asked as he was locked in a steel cell. "Now... you get up and get to be tested on, Mr... Daniel... David... Schrominov... Makawski... need I go on?" a man's voice said. "It matters not what you fool us into thinking. You are now merely Patient 36. The Man Who Never Dies is ours... and so too shall be his blood sample."

"So I was found out... who are you?" the man asked, not giving a name as he was pushed along.

"We are... Kelvar INC." The man with a large gun pointed at his captive answered.

"Is that supposed to scare me?" The captive asked.

"No. but she will." he smirked as they restrained their captive and he lay there looking at a table of needles and a woman he didn't know.

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

Shoulder Angel: "Are you crazy?!?!?! you'll get us all killed!!!!!!"

Shoulder Demon: "That's the idea, Moron!"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:29 am 

Floating

Blog: View Blog (2)

"Hello, 36, I will be your new doctor. You may call me ... Dannie" Dannie smiled with an excited glint in her eyes. Dannie had a child-like atmosphere to her. Big smile, hair straighter around a cat ear head band? She looked as though she was 13 rather than her dignified 23. She looked excited to see the terrified man. Without awaiting a reaction she walked towards him picking up a very pointy syringe. "This item is full of a ... well you'll just have to wait and see." Dannie put it down and attempted normal person, in hopes of calming him down, although she wasnt sure it worked. Touching the man's face, she continued. "I want only one thing from you. Your friendship. I need you to learn to trust me. They may poke you and prod you for results but I have a feeling they'll never get those. Not yet anyway." She walked toward the door, her coat flowing professionally behind her. Heels making all the noise in the world. She turned and whispered into the comm. After recieving intructions, Dannie sat in the corner "36, I figured you weren't very happy about being kidnapped and taken to a strange place, so if I get a satisfactory answer to my question, we can have some fun." Her tone turned from child-like to deathly serious "Patient 36, what is your favorite card game?"

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:34 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Sebastian laughed. "What is... my favorite card game?" he snickered. "You lock me up next to fire induced needles-yeah, I know, weird that I'd know that, right?- and then ask me to play old maid? I mean, we could always play high stakes poker and every time I lose you stab me, but I don't feel like spontaneously combusting over and over, so yeah, good luck with that!" He smirked at her before speaking again. "Gotta say though, friendship sounds... feasible at best." he looked around, his right eye turning solid yellow. His voice changed quite drastically. It was now deeper, and more deranged. "Let me out of these restraints, THEN we can have some REAL "fun"!" he chuckled and then went back to his normal self.

"Sorry... that doesn't happen very often... go fish? Or you could just set the building on fire when you use one of those needles... I don't give a ****!"

Shoulder Demon: (Looking at controls of train) "Let's see how many times we can wreck this thing before we're all dead."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:53 pm 

Floating

Dannie was shocked. "Okay then." Pulling out a deck of cards, she placed them on the table in front of them and dealt 7 cards each. "Here are the rules. At least how I play learned. You ask for a card, if you get it you go again. When you get the card you asked for when you pulled you may put it down but do not go again. Capisce" And so the games began. Dannie was intent on learnign more about him. The easy way. "So why do you do that? To test you limits? See how long it takes to die? Or is it deeper, does that other side of you have something to do with it? Also 36 how old are you? I'm 23! What's your favorite color? Mines is purple. Where are you from? I'm from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Whats your favorite animal mine is a wolf?" Her child like voice and mannerisms returned. She was like a seesaw. 1 minute, she acts her age the next, Dannie is like a 3 year old. This is part of why she was hired. "Also, I hate hurting peple I will if necessary though." In the blink of an eye she had him face down on the table arms behind his back. "I'm not all kittens and rainbows, mister." With that she was gone as quickly as she'd appeared "I guess that's why i was assigned your case. But the real question is - do you have any 7s?"

“Out the five of us there are two Slytherins, a Hufflepuff, a Gryffindor and a Ravenclaw. And the griffindor is the only straight one.... My god it’s a Hogwarts rainbow.” Ravenclaw

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:20 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Sebastian was no idiot. something wasn't right here... it was plain to see by the way this girl acted, he wasn't going to get out of here like the other prisons he'd been in. As he took his cards into his hands, he sighed. "I have three of them... and to answer your other questions in order: I'm not going to tell you that so easily. Not gonna say if I am testing limits or just for shits and giggles. It takes me just as long as anyone else to die if you know what you're doing, but you don't know jack so it doesn't matter. I am not willing to tell someone who acts like a three year old my age. My favorite color is yellow. I'm from a lab in soviet russia..." He smirked, he was lying about that, but it's not like she could call him on it since no one knew where he actually was from. "Aaaaaaaand my favorite animal is... a snake. a python to be exact."

When he was forced onto the table, his eye changed again and his voice was back to being deranged. "Ooooo! Feisty little bugger aren'tcha? Well let's see if you can do that when I rip your arms off, or spit acid into your hair!" His eye changed back and he popped his neck muscles. "Got any- shhhh... I think they have cameras watching us... lemme just take care of that real fast."

Walking to the center of the room he convulsed and an electric current flowed from him into the walls much akin to an E.M.P. That's when the power went out. As the backup generators came on he sighed. "No more cameras. Perfect. Where were we? Right, I was gonna kill you and blow a hole in the wall!" He turned to her with a psychotic look in his eyes. "Let's... play!" He ran at her and swung his leg around to attempt a roundhouse kick.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 pm 

Floating

Dannie being the badass that she was caught the kick and slapped him. Then proceeded to sit him down in a self strapping chair"You dumbass! I'm trying to save you! Dont you get it! They want to kill you. I'm risking everything I have, everything I am to save you. These people don't care if it take 5 days or 5 decades!" She walked around trying to calm down. "Those camera's thry were duds. They wanted to see how you react to me. How you would respond. With out me you wouldn't have lasted an hour. They are TESTING YOU!!!" Danny slapped him again. "It's because of me you are still alive. God damn it!" She screamed kicking the table and throwing the chair. She looked... Frightening to say the least. She appeared right in his face. Faci expression deathly serious and slightly demented "You want me to grow up. Well come to hell honey. Enjoy your stay"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:44 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"Well without the cameras... we can just get on with whatever you have to say then, can't we sugar-lips?" Sebastian smirked like he knew EXACTLY why the cameras were duds and did it just for fun.

"If you want this to sound believable, let's make this as big of a scene as possible when they rush in here and point guns at me. sound good?" he looked around. "I don't think I buy the whole "rescue the hostage" bullshit you are trying to pull. BUT..." he paused like he was waiting if for nothing else than just dramatic effect. "I guess not murdering you might be worth it if you be good!" he started fidgeting in the chair and looking like he was trying to escape as the guards filed in. "****ing! I'LL F***ING KILL YOU!" he method acted as they took him to his holding cell.

The next day he was brought to a new room with the same girl from before. "What game are we playing today? rock, paper, cannonball? perhaps pin the syringe in the stomach?" he cracked a lopsided grin as he was left alone with Dannie.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:32 am 

Floating

"Hello to you too, 36" Dannie smiled, "I would like to know your name. But no bull. I'm too tired for that. Unfortunately I can't be as," she paused searching for the right word,"forgiving, as yesterday." Her bosses wanted to see results they got results, or she got punished. After the past day's encounter she'd gotten a slight read on his emotional status and concluded that he can control what he does. "I'm tired, you're stubborn. I'm not asking for you to trust me immediately but for our arrangement to work, we need to work together. I need results, you crave freedom. Because the thing is if I die, you die. There are ways to end a life without taking a life." Dani got closer to the man "You dont seem to understand the depth of the situation, so let me let me spell it out. If I can't get your real first name, your real age, and a basic summary, again no bullshit, of what made you like this. This crazy daredevil with a seeming death wish, we are both screwed. If you do answer my question you get to me one personal question." Stopping to calm down she calmed herself slightly. "I do what I do to help. I know your type. The person who thinks I'm crazy, that they can play me. That if I don't listen to their every word they will kill me anyway. I know things about you that you probably don't know about yourself." Dani felt her head tilting, anger and adrenaline spiking, small cues to what she really was coming through 'Not now. Not now. Two more minutes' "Do you wanna play with me? We can play jumprope or doctor or even" She lent in his ear "Or even the Game of Life" Dannie's features went back to normal and she went back to her spot across the room.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:58 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"hmmmmmm... I don't think so." Sebastian smirked. "You think I don't get what they are pulling? You're the doctor miss... whatever the hell your name is. We both know that if I gave actual results the whole place would blow up in a matter of minutes and I'd walk awa- Oh... wait, you didn't know that did you? Have you ever thought of lying to your boss? Kelvar Inc. IS supposed to be the best under the table dealer ever created. And... cue the men with guns!" Patient 36 smiled as Dannie was pushed aside. Her boss walked in and said, "Unload those guns. Pain is not a friend even if immortality is, 36!"

As they shot him in the chest (repeatedly I might add), He laughed. "Heh heh heh, heh ha ha... HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!" he fell to the floor and one of the goons kicked his body. "So much for immortality!" he chuckled.

"You're right! It does... get... redundant!" their captive slurred, standing up and, to their horror now spontaneously combusting. "Hey doc... you wanted an age? Try 2050." He smirked as the flames spread. "And the only thing that quenches this fire is holy water, so good luck assholes!"

The Boss of Kelvar shouted "Cross reference that age and find out how he does that! And for god sakes, leave and SEAL THE EXITS! Import some holy water too! Miss Dannie! Next time we try this, I want a name!"

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:10 am 

Floating

2 weeks. 2 weekks and no contact with 36, nothing but research, research, and more research. Dannie was haunted by his words. He wasn't able to be helped. All she did was look up what happened 2050 years ago. The only majorly notable event, was Jesus. So she guessed that his powers were connected to that somehow but she wasn't sure what about it. As far as she knew concerning 36, they managed to get actual holy water in a matter of 30 minutes in which time he had severely burned several people. Sprayed him down and ended up trying to drown him. (Dannie thinks they succeeded in nearly killing him) However after he dried off he went back to his normal douche - baggy self. As the days went on Danie kept trying to think of what 2050 had to so with it. So she decided to ask him. She forced herself to go. 'Next time you do this I want a name' the man said. As she opened his door she had two tasks. His name and his orgin story. 'Welp, time to face the beast'

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2017 4:52 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"Oh... it's just you again. Two weeks, huh sweet cheeks? Took you long enough to figure it out." 36 smiled, both his eyes closed, yet somehow knowing exactly who it was whom had approached him. He seemed to have at least somewhat of an idea why she was here, but something was off. He wasn't showcasing his normal douchedom, Instead he seemed calm and relaxed.

36 opened one eye, the other staying closed. "Before we start talking, my true name is something I can't give you because even I don't remember it. Tell your boss my name is Sebastian. That way we both don't end up dead. Any other questions?" He didn't seem to be lying, and simply waited for her to start interrogating him, or better yet what silly game she would propose to play this time.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:44 pm 

Floating

"Damn it" Dannie cursed. "You creepy son of a dot. Like really. I didn't even get through the door." She walked in with her heart still racing and closed the door. "Yes 2 weeks. Do you know how hard it is to research from such a long time ago. Especially anything relevant. Anyways. How do I know you're not lying. Like seriously dude. You expect me to believe you are thousands of years old and you have magical powers and you expect me to believe you've forgotten your name. It's like forgetting the face of your father. You just don't do it. Or shooting with your gun instead of your hand. Like how?" Dannie was confused and little weirded out. And also watched a few too many movies in her research time. As much as she wanted to believe 36 she just couldn't so she sat in front of the lazy man. "I need a little more help to believe that. Lay it on me Peter Pan. Make me believe in fairies, or what ever the hell you are."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:04 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

"Speaking of my father... What did he look like again?" 36 chuckled. "Believe me, when you're pretty much immortal, you forget the little things in life quite easily." Finally opening both eyes, he revealed the one that had been closed until now was once again yellow, and his voice had changed to the deranged psychopathic tone again. "Make you believe in...fairies? Hehe... Are you really that clueless? Let's just say once upon a time Jesus told me I needed to do something for him in the future... and that I wouldn't die until it was done. So now that you know that, I really do need to get out of this cell, so what's the plan, sweet cheeks? I mean if you really DO want to help me, I'd assume we have a getaway plan..."

His eye changed back to normal again and he smiled. "That doesn't happen a lot... it's sort of a side effect of being alive this long. sorry if it creeps you out. Any questions or can I go back to sleeping in an unaccommodating, very cold, very hard and very uncomfortable *wink wink* cell."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:18 pm 

Floating

Dannie stared in horror. "Well you see this facility is not inescapable but more like what ever you want it to be. It picks on your worst nightmares or strange questions. Like if you've ever wonder what it would eb like to be trapped ina mental facility you become trapped in a mental facility." She looked around and whispered "Listen this place is hard to escape unless you think of a way to make it escapeable. I found out how to get out. If we work together you can finish your mission for the big JC later.." She looked at 36... No Sebastian and wondered how he became so cynical. Dannie guessed it had something to do with his supposed immortality. "You have to think of escape not only superfically but you have to really want it, crave it, need it. It has to be a desire above all else. The only problem is. It's connected to me. The only way to leave is to take me with you when you do." Dannie wasn't afraid of the outdoors. She was afraid of the price she would pay. The only way to survive was this crazy deathless creep. Sounds like a Tuesday.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:35 pm 

The Happy RP salesman

Sebastian smiled, and put his arms behind his head resting his head in his hands. "So what your saying is, it's all in my head?" He asked.

"Huh... heheh...Hahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he broke out in an... oddly not creepy at all laugh. "So then," he asked once he stopped chuckling, "I have to take you with me, AND Imprint a different image than a POW Lab experimentation camp on the actual building? Makes just about as much sense as seeing Lazarus walk out of his tomb. But I saw that happen too, so I guess I have to believe you... Partner."

Kelvar INC.'s boss walked into the room a few seconds later, thankfully not having heard anything. "Miss Dannie. A name, or we are done negotiating." He stated firmly and in a no nonsense manner.

"Sebastian, your assholeship." Sebastian smirked as the man's face contorted in anger. "I believe we are done for today." Sebastian said as he walked towards his cell without making a move to be hostile.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:04 pm 

Floating

As she was dragged away she was lectured. "We keep you alive so that you can dea.... When you do that sh.. ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME!!" As she had zoned out she thought of how to grab her familiar and leave without being spotted. If she could leave everyone else could too. Her job was simple. It wasn't as a psychiatrist, it was as a guardian. She was told that the day would come where she would protect some crazy douche. The only his would thst the number 36 would be involved. Dannie understood now. Her familiar and the man she now knew as Sebatian would need a way out. As she called out to it. It would be time to leave soon.

"No. I was thinking of was to get what I - we - need from him. If all goes well, the plan will be executed perfectly and we'll all be happy." The man glared daggers at her side. "I'll see to it that it does." Little did the boss know it she wasn't tlaking about his plan.