All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:01 pm 

I should post more interest checks...

Blog: View Blog (0)

Jewels had basically not slept the night before the convention. She was up at the moment light kissed the inside of her motel 6. What could she say? She had spent all her cash on costumes and getting here, a crappy hotel was a small price to pay. The con technically opened at eight in the morning, though nothing really went on before noon on the first day. She dressed in her Hei cosplay, feeling and looking badass, though she was a bit uncomfortable as they costume was restraining on her chest. So she arrived at the con floor at exactly eight a full 2 hours before she was supposed to meet up with Roll. She wasn't really bored though as she spent most of the time taking pictures of herself doing poses. Sadly she really had no one to send them to. Even if she was attractive physically her nerdy and dorky personality turned a lot of people away from her. It was the main reason why she loved cons so much. Everyone loved when she dressed up and looked like some character they recognized. She basically lived for it.

She met roll when she was 16 three years ago. He was really nice to her, far from what she thought people were like. When she talked about anime and video games, he talked right back and never once cast his eyes down at her. She liked that. He was the reason she started to cosplay becasue of that one day he spent with her when he was in costume and she was not. Now she was the one to seek him out at first wanting to show off how good at cosplay she had gotten. Eventually it was ten o'clock and she leaned against a wall in the room they were supposed to meet in.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 11:21 pm 

Rolland Galsia, often simplified as Roll by his friends, wasn't a typical 23-year-old male with a penchant for loving video games and anime. He wasn't a typical cosplayer, either, having a habit of cosplaying as a female video game character for the first day of every convention. Those factors, plus his encyclopedic knowledge of all things video game (often quoting various games for some reason) was why most people tended to steer away from him. He had a few friends, but his best friend was "Jewels" Robinson, fellow gamer and really the only one who truly understood him and his quirks.

Driving to the con center wasn't a problem. Getting the badge wasn't the problem. it was arriving the same room as Jewels dressed in what appeared to simply be a red bunny suit. It wasn't too embarrassing walking through the con center, he did go to a smaller con to give it a test run. He was, however, worried that Jewels would be really weird-ed out and possibly embarrassed as well. That would be a problem, and really awkward. On top of that, he didn't know what she would be dressed as. He let her know that he'd be Rami Nana-Hikari, but he didn't tell Jewels what the character looked like. Ultimately he thought "nothing ventured, nothing gained." found the room, and walked inside...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:06 pm 

Jewels gave a flicker of interest to the entrance of the con room through her mask. She saw a cute girl in a bunny suit walk through and she really needed to get a picture with her. So she ran up to her and after a moment of stunned standing there she said with a shock "Roll, That you?! You look great!" She then took her mask off to reveal her face so he'd know her by more than her cute high pitched voice "How do i look?" She did a twirl in her long armored coat. before flashing him a smile.

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 5:36 pm 

Roll smiled at his friend's compliment and commented, “Wow, you look great! Though I'm not sure where it comes from. I haven't watched enough anime lately.” he looked down at his suit, a red velvet one piece swimsuit-esque costume with transparent straps, a navy blue bowtie collar, white cufflinks, and red women's slippers resembling one-inch heels. (he was wearing a zentai kigurumi underneath his suit, so that he wouldn't let anything “below the belt” show too much.) On his head, he had white rabbit ears with the inner parts being red, on a black headband; on his back was a fluffy white cottontail. “It was a pain in the tail to find this suit, so I'm glad you like it. It's a little bit hard to run, and these slippers are a size too small, but oh well, that happens sometimes.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:45 pm 

"It just comes from an anime where i thought this character was hot. Yeah its that lame." She gave a small smile to him and Eyed down his entire body "But damn, you look way too perfect in that." She was wearing a long black trench coat with green lining, leather gloves and of course her plain mask. "Its the woahs of cosplay, i had to pin so much of this outfit because it was too large... especially the pants. Why do my hips have to be so different from mans'?" She giggled and put her mask back down covering her face again and muffling her voice so it sounded a bit echoing "So we have about an hour before events start, want to check out the vendors?"