All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:01 pm 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

Blog: View Blog (0)

Timothy Moore was staring out the window close by the Ravenclaw common room entrance. He was waiting for someone, who that was, even he didn't know. It was time for breakfast in the Great Hall, but Timothy couldn't bring himself to go, yet.

He saw someone pass him from the corner of his eye and turned around, only to see... Lily Maran as she walked on by. He really wanted to talk to her, but he wasn't really sure what to say. He walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Um..." Timothy said, mustering up all the courage he had, "Hello, Lily. I- it looks like it's going to rain today. Should I still go for a walk outside?"

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 3:06 am 

[Sorry this took so long, I'm out of school now though.]

"Hi.. I guess you can if you want. I was just going to sit somewhere and study. Is it warm at least?" Lily said. She liked Timothy, he was a muggleborn as she was and they'd had to work together for class things before, but she was quiet and didn't talk to him or anyone else all that much.
She carried some of her school books, having been planning on reading them in the library or perhaps outside if it was warm enough. She was confident she could think of some spell or something to deflect the rain if she was going to study outside, and thought he could too. She only wanted to know whether it was still warm.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:40 am 

Freezing and burning, total opposites

"Actually, studying sounds nice and it's warmer in the library." Timothy said, "May I join you?" Timothy just wanted to do something, so he wouldn't think about walking outside in the rain. He liked Lily, she was easy to talk too and she was also similar to him, in being a muggleborn and a Ravenclaw. He knew that there was something else about her that he liked, but he couldn't remember what it was.

"Very beautiful." Timothy thought out loud, "I hope she likes me back."

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 8:47 pm 

"Yeah, alright." She said, walking down to the library with him. She was happy to have someone to sit with, and she liked him better than most of the other people she knew. Part way down to the library, she looked over at him. It seems he was talking, maybe to himself.
"What was that?" She asked. She hadn't fully heard him, as there were others wandering the halls, going to different places or hanging around talking.