All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:22 am 

Medals: 3
Adaptive (1) 1st Year (1)
2nd Year (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

2275 C.E.

Earth month April 22nd

Jon was sitting on the floor of the large ship, his back against the wall as he threw a rubber ball against the wall. The ball would hit the wall, then the ground before it landed back in his hand. The man had the rather borning duty of safe guarding there latest ill gotten gains, he may be one of the oldest, of the crew there, which meant he was one of the most trusted. Thus landing him the job the guarding such a large score, including one Cyro tube with who knows what in it.

Jon wasn't sure if the guys who had brought the tube in had hooked it up the right way, as it seemed like there was a lot of steam for something like that. Yet he wasn't really paid to voice such a opinion, so he just sat there, playing with the ball he had since he was a child. He could head foot steps, Jon didn't move though, as it was most likely one of the older guys coming to either relieve him of his duty so he could sleep. It could also be one of the younger guys trying to score something free, he would sit them right though if that was the case.

Luckily for him, it was one of the older guys. With a soft yawn, Jon stood up. "Alright, place is all yours." He said, handing the guy a pair of keys to the lock door. Which everything was behind.

Jon went to his room, which was a private room, unlike how many of the crew shared. So he didn't have to listen to them talk and go one about there fights and such, instead he just fell into his bed and passed out.

A few hours went by before Jon was awoken by the loud whiles of the emergency warning going off, along with the red lights. A odd mist was also sipping through under his door, Jon just sighed, thinking someone ****ing up. Grabbing his jacket with a sigh, he stepped out into the hallway, but what he saw was something straight out of the old Alien movies.

Bodies littered the ground, the hallway was red, from both the lights and from blood of the crew. Jon reached back and took out the shield and his gun. Turning the shield on, he started to slowly move through the halls. His eyes scanning the area, he knew every part of the ship. Yet it all seemed new and unknown to him. He could hear the faint sounds of screaming and fighting coming from the main deck. So he started that way.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:48 am 

Its cold.
So very cold.
Where am I?
Why is it so cold here?

She began wriggling her fingers, which had be the first to lose the numbness that encased her body. Her heart beat fast with adrenaline from the unknown situation.

How did i get here?
I need to change.
Its too cold.

Her thoughts get the best of her. Her fear was beginning to take over. The space was too confined for her taste. Numbness receded more and she began to wiggle her arms. Then her feet and legs. Her chest began to burn with a familiar heat. She pressed her palms against the frosted glass. She wanted out. Soon her other side began taking over. Her bones broke and rearranged themselves painfully. Fur sprout from her skin and her face became misshapen as the change pursed through her.

Its too cramped!
I need to get out!

A howl rose deep from within her lungs. She pressed against the glass once again, this time with force. She heard a faint cracking noise and grinned. Again and again she pounded at it until it could hold no more against her force. With a loud shatter she broke through. An that's when all hell broke loose.

The large wolf stood still for only a second as the smell of her own blood touched her keen nose. It caused to bloodlust to take of her senses. Her furry head swung to the first human she glanced at. Instantly she went for his throat, savoring the metallic tang of his blood. He managed to scream before she could shut him up. Now others were running towards them and a siren blaring.

She began tearing through her attackers, trying to find her way out of the room. Bulllets stung and burned as they made contact with her flesh. All her thoughts were to find a way out or die trying.

Sent from my LG-D950G using Tapatalk

The Human/Doctor: But you made me.
The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.
Rose: But he's not you.
The Doctor: He needs you. That's very me.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:38 pm 

2nd Year (1)

As Jon moved towards the sounds of growling, tearing of clothing, armour and skin. Though so far it was mostly the younger ones who were dead or dying, as they wanted the glory of killing whatever it was that was killing everyone else. Though the older guys were standing back, starting to form a shield wall to keep the attacker from moving further into the ship.

Jon come up beside one of the other crew members as he watched the Werewolf claw at tre shields around him. "What the hell happened here?" He looked towards the man, who could only shrug softly. "I assume it's from the cyro tube. It probably wasn't hooked up right." Jon just rolled his eyes softly, before looking to the beast that was killing with ease. "That tube doesn't seem big enough to hold that.." he said out loud, holding his ground as the beast started to come towards them.

"Alright, hold your ground!" The caption of the ship said as he came up behind everyone. He had his own weapons out, yet didn't seem to want to kill the beast. "We are aiming to capture this thing! I bet we could sell it for a lot!" He laughed softly, Jon shook his head. "This thing will kill him first, I bet you twenty credits." The man beside him smirked "got your self a deal."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:52 am 

The wolf heard more humans approaching her. She swung her head towards a young boy that was talking behind the wall of shields, looking him directly in his eyes. Her own were glowing with bloodlust, though they softened slightly. This particular human didn't seem to want to attack her at least. She snarled at another idiot coming towards her. The werewolf snapped at the mans shaky hand with a gun. Before he could pull the trigger she bit it off.

Fools. No human can capture me.

Thoughts rumbled around in her head again. Then she swung her head towards the one who commands them all and let out a loud roar/howl. She lunged towards him and jumped just before she reached him, sailing over the humans heads. She then sped full speed down the long maze of corridors.

She stopped at an open door, after she was sure she was out of sight. It was a bedroom or sorts, sparse but homely. She found the closest door, opened in and hid inside, shifting back into the girl she once was. Albeit a very naked girl...

The Doctor: Exactly. You were born in battle. Full of blood and anger and revenge. to Rose. Remind you of someone? That's me, when we first met. And you made me better. Now you can do the same for him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:41 am 

2nd Year (1)

After the beast had run off, the ship was searched for hours, yet no sign of the beast could be found. Though it did seem one of the escape pods had been used. So like the rest of the crew, Jon took it that the beast was smart enough to use such a thing and left. Probably didn't want to test how far till the crew actually started to try and kill it.

Once the search was called off, the man went to see his friend Orn, a human like being, in fact the two races could be from the same planet. But Orn had web feet and hands, he was also half fish. But that was beside the point, he gave the man a ten credit bill. "Guess you won this after all, don't spend it all." He smirked, the older man smiled, shaking his head. "You should follow your own advice kid." He then turned and walked off, leaving Jon to shrug before he went back to his own room. Closing and locking the door behind him, he was now very tried and not in the mood to deal with anything.

Jon took his jacket and shirt off, throwing them at the closest which he always left open. Yet he heard the jacket hit with a thud, making him turn to look at it. His eyes narrowing as he took the steel axe from his belt. Reaching for the handle and then throwing open the door, the axe rised high in the air.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:00 am 

The girl stared at him defiantly, not even bothering to cover her lack of attire. She bared her teeth at him, as if she were ready to pounce again. She was still exhausted and bleeding from the bullet wounds she had gotten earlier.

Her eyes followed Jon's, occasionally shifting towards the hand with the axe. She said nothing and watching him warily. If he made any sudden moves, she would attack, even if she was unarmed and exhausted.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:43 am 

2nd Year (1)

Jon was rather surprised to find a naked woman in the closet, there were only two ways this woman could be here. One she was the beast that had took off, the other she somehow got on the ship after the last raid. Yet the second one didn't really explain as to way she was naked. After a few moments, Jon signed rather heavily as he put his axe down on the desk beside the closet. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants and hoodie, throwing it at the woman. "Put those on, and do you speak English?" The large man said, before he sat down on his bed.

He had no clue what he would do, if he turned her over to the captain. She would mostly be sold off to the highest bidder, but he could really hide someone in his room for another week, someone would find out. He then laid back on the bed, letting out a loud grone. "What the **** am I going to do?" He asked him self, his hands covering his eyes as he tried to thick of what to do.

After a few minutes of silence, Jon sat up and looked the woman dead in the eye. "Alright, this is what we are going to do. We are going to go see the captain, he is a fair man so I'm sure we can work out some deal with him. I think the best we can get from him is just laying some fee for travel.. the worse would probably be selling you into slavery.. or to the highest bidder if you are the beast from earlier. Though I guess there is another option that you could do..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:32 pm 

The woman grabbed the clothes she was handed. She quickly slipped them on. She glanced over at the boy, who had flopped on his bed, then strolled over to him.

"Yes i speak English. My name is Reira Yukimura." She spoke finally, her Japanese accent still somewhat evident. "I would prefer to have my own clothes and weapons first. I believe they are still in the chamber."

The woman sat down on the edge of his bed. Her head was bowed in thought. What had happened to her ship? What had gone wrong? Why was the cryo chamber in this ship's possession?

"What is you captain like really?" She asked suddenly. "I was captain of my ship, although i have no idea where it is now."

She waited for him to answer with her hands on her lap. Her long black hair pooled over her shoulders and into the hood of the shirt she was given. The clothes were somewhat baggy on her still, nothing like what she was used to wearing.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 12:17 am 

2nd Year (1)

Jon listened to everything that Reira had to say to him, though he did find the fact she sat down on his bed a bit surprising. Yet he didn't say anything, just looked at her for a moment before he sat up. "The caption, well he is a good man, or at least that's what he chooses to show us, we don't really know much about him. I just assume he is a fair man, a good man, and at times a cruel man when it comes to fighting, sometimes punishments." The man shrugged softly.

"Also I don't think we'll make it back to the stronger with you followinh me, so how about you sit here, lock the door and I'll go get your stuff. That is if you plan on trying to fight the caption, or whoever he chooses to fight you." Jon looked down to the girl, wondering what she thought of this idea.

Jon wasn't sure why he was doing this for a woman he had just met, and was rather sure she was the one who killed many of his fellow men. Yet something told him she could be trusted, he trusted his gut so he went with it. "Unless you have a better idea on how to get there."

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm 

Reira sat in thought for a few moments. She could sit n play the good little girl but where was the fun in that. As a werewolf she could barrel through any enwmies and get there pretty quickly. Or she could even use stealth since she was trained as a ninja after all.

"What would you have me do then? I'd prefer not to just sit here and wait." She finally asked. She stuck her hands in the pocket of the the hoodie. "You could chase me, thpugh it would cause quite the commotion again. Or i could stick to the shadows and find my way back, though I'm not exactly sure i could."

She glanced at him with smouldering eyes. Some of her wounds still stung but at least they were already healing. She waited for him to answer before shifting her position to standing.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:11 am 

2nd Year (1)

"Well, if you really want to come. Then I guess stick to the shadows and follow me. You better be good at hiding though. The whole ship is looking for you right now." He said, heading towards the door. He would open it and stick his head, looking from the left to the right. Making sure that no one was around before he stepped from the room, using his hand to gesture for the woman to come with him.

Jon started down the hallway, being as relaxed as he could as he walked. Though his head was on swivel, looking around to make sure that no one was around to see the two as they moved.
As the two were about to round a corner, Jon could hear the footsteps of a few different men about to round the corner. He quickly stepped out infront of them, bumping into them. "Oh, sorry about that boys. Didn't see you there, though I will say you don't need to go down that way. How about you head to the west of the ship instead?" He asked, though of course the men knew they more or less really had to do what Jon said. So they nodded and walked towards the west of the ship.

"Oh thank the gods.. come on we should be good to go." He said, starting to walk back towards the cargo hold.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 12:39 am 

Quickly and sure footed, Reira followed Jon down the corridors. As she promised, she stayed completely quiet. Even her breathing was barely audible unless you pressed an ear to her lips. A she heard the footsteps of the men, she glanced up to see if there was any kind of pipe she could hang on in order to stay out of sight. Unfortunately the only pipe was too thin and would run the risk of bending and rupturing under her weight. Instead she pressed up against the cool metal of the wall, muscles tense in case she needed to spring into action. Luckily Jon convinced the men to easily turn the other way.

"Do you have authority on this ship or something?" She asked in regards to the way her handled the men. "They seem to listen to you."

They were almost at the cargo hold now. She could smell the acrid stench of nitrogen from the cryogenic capsule she was placed in. She wasnt sure exactly how long she had been in that tube or what she was placed in it for. Reira sighed and glanced at Jon. Perhaps he would help her solve those mysteries.

"Ill change quickly if you will stand guard." She spoke in a hushed tone as she rounded the corner. Her clothes were still neatly folded in a pile where her feet had been only a few hours ago. The black suit was skin tight but breathable leather along with belts and holsters for her weapons. As she pull her hair back into a ponytail she scanned the room for potential places where her katanas could be stored. They looked old fashioned but they were indeed deadly. A draw in the side of the cryo chamber caught her eye and she slipped over to it, opening it swiftly. Tucked neatly inside where a pair of katana, perfectly kept without a scratch on them. She always took such great care of the swords.

Reira tied the sheaths to her waist and turned towards Jon once more. "Im ready to meet this captain of yours now." She smirked, fully aware of just how much curves the leather body suit showed off.