All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:06 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Who the hell is that?!" El Diablo shouted as he looked out the window. Flagg spotted it....the target...Incubus! "Incoming!" The pilot shouted as the strange being leaped INTO the helicopter with them. The being appeared to be a man but with glowing red skin and twisted metal lining his body and forming a sort of crown shape on his head. It began tearing the helicopter apart and somehow Kirito was knocked out into the open air! "KIRITO!" Asuna, Lisbeth, Leafa and Klein screamed. Unexpectedly, a hand grabbed Kirito's arm to keep him from flying completely out. Deadshot! "I gotcha kid."

Kirito nearly thought he'd be a goner if Deadshot hadn't caught him. "Thanks! I really didn't want to be a human sized pancake!" He shouted. "Kirito, you're a Kryptonian though." Lisbeth interrupted. "So?" "Did you forget you could fly buddy?" Quintus asked. "Well when a scary metal dude is ripping the helicopter apart yes!" Kirito shouted. That immediately brought them back to the attention of Incubus.

"Right, Zach, Captain! Any ideas?!" Klein shouted

"It's COLONEL!" Flagg corrected as he and his men were shooting Incubus. "You're metahumans! You should find this easy pickings!" Flagg shouted.

Lisbeth blinked, "oh yeah!" She formed a fist with her ring and punched Incubus out into open air.

Leafa and Kirito Flew out along with Asuna, quickly Joined by Quintus, who looked at the Helicopter damage and then the tentacle. "Hey Guys! Let's cut him loose and then volley him!" He suggested.

"On it!" Zach shouted, using his powers to freeze the helicopter and provide a path down for the passengers within...after forming an ice blade around his hand and chopping the tendril from it.

A loud roar was heard along with swearing in some unknown language. Incubus vanished afterward.

The others floated down to ground level by the time Lisbeth had gently placed the damaged chopper on the street via a hard construct baseball mitt. "There ya go! All safe and sound!" Lisbeth stated proudly.

"Woooohooo! What a ride! Let's do it again!" Harley cheered as she hopped out, causing Zach to roll his eyes as the other convicts left the chopper along with Flagg and his men.

Flagg shouted for everyone to move out and so they did.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:19 pm 

"Alright, spill it! What the hell is going on here and WHAT was that thing?!" Boomerang demanded. "Terrorist attack my scaly ass." Killer Croc growled. "TMI, Croc." Zach shuddered.

"Hey come on! We only know as much as you guys!" Kirito stated.

"Yeah! We got talked into this the same as you!" Leafa stated folding her arms in annoyance. Asuna, Lisbeth and Klien nodded in agreement.

"Uhm.... Guys?" Yui asked nervously. "I think you guys need to look behind you cause trouble is coming..."

"Trouble?" Kirito asks as he turns around. "All I see is people. They don't look like anything harmful..."

"I thought this place was supposed to have been evacuated?" El Diablo asked curiously. "This place is evacuated...it gives me the creeps. And now we're seein' people shambling around? Nope!" Digger hid behind Quintus.

"Hey I ain't no human shield!" Quintus stated drawing his sword and flipping it to his left hand so he could press several buttons on his touchscreen. Asuna got her spear ready as Lisbeth summoned a Hammer of Green energy. Klein got in a ready stance.

They were definitely not friendly. The players' HUDs lit up with the words: 'Eyes of the Adversary' floating above the horde's heads. The creatures screeched and charged them
"Hold your ground!" Kirito said as drew his swords and attacked the first one that got close to him as Asuna quickly hurried to help him.

Zach froze a group of them and proceeded to shatter them into bits of ice. Captain Boomerang sliced a trio of them with his razor boomerangs. Killer Croc used his brute strength to smash them and send them flying. Katana sliced their heads off. The rest of the squad were shooting them. They noticed Deadshot was hitting every. single. shot. Liz formed a rocket launcher and fired missiles at the creatures

"Whoa! That's amazing!" Kirito stated before he got tackled by one from behind. Asuna managed to cut its head which broke apart like rocks.

"What are these things made out of?! Rocks?" Leafa said as she punched several more with her fists until she heard a burst of machine gun fire. Quntus was aiming his gauntlet and fired several machine gun rounds at a few. Klein sped from one to another cutting swiftly as he went. "Speed and Katana cuts mix perfectly!" He shouted as he cut another zombie like creature down.

By the time all the creatures were defeated, everyone was somewhat out of breath. "Pleaase tell me there ain't more of these things.." Harley huffed. "Ok....but that would be a lie." Flagg said. Harley groaned loudly. "We have to get to that rooftop." Flagg pointed at a tall skyscraper down the street. They entered the skyscraper after resting, taking the elevator up to the top floor. "We'll rendezvous with Waller up there. Then finish the mission once we get the necessary intel." Flagg stated

Waller was found in a room filled with computers and men and women getting things ready to leave. "Are the drives wiped clean?" Waller asked the staff. "Yes-" the answer came...and that was when Waller systematically started shooting each person at their computer desks. "Wow..that is just...a mean lady." Zach said.

"You're telling me." Quintus stated, as Kirito and the others looked horrified. "Waller is not one to mess with."

"But...why did she kill them?" Leafa asked. Klein shrugged. Asuna and Kirito had a silent agreement that something else was going on.

"Colonel, anything else going on or can we make our escape from here?" Kirito asked, they needed to leave the building, fast.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:54 pm 

"Simple." Waller said having heard them. "Computers memories can be wiped and no one can find the information again. People are a different story." Amanda said as she walked over to Flagg and the Squad.

"People are a different story my left foot." Quintus whispered to Zach as he looked around. Kirito and the others heard Quintus and looked at him with questioning glances.

"Anyway, we got an escape route planned out or do we have to wing it?" Kirito asked.

"Yeah, the roof and we send for EVAC." Flagg said as he led them to the roof.

Instantly they heard faint rock music playing.

"Whose phone's goin' off? Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite!" Zach said excitedly as the song got louder and reached a crescendo as a large Apache helicopter flew dangerously close overhead.

It was splashed with purple and greens and the words J + H 4EVER spray painted on the side.

"MISTAH J!" Harley shouted as the helicopter hovered in front of them and the side door slid open.

'~SO YOU THINK YOU CAN STONE ME AND SPIT IN MY EEYE!? SO YOU THINK YOU CAN LOVE ME AND LEAVE ME TO DIIIE!~'

Freddie Mercury's voice blasted out of speakers duct taped to the bottom of the helicopter. "Heeey! I think you have something that belongs to me!" Joker shouted as he fired at them with a machine gun.

"Oh.... that's the Joker! What the heck he's shooting at us!" Kirito shouted as he flew up, along with Asuna, Leafa and Lisbeth. "I think he doesn't like us having Harley!"

"You think?!" Quintus asked as he returned fire with his own machine gun. "Cause it's pretty obvious from his statement! Where's the Bat when you need him?!"

"Alright guys! Any ideas? At all?" Kirito asks. "Well maybe if we give him Harley he won't shoot at us anymore!" Leafa suggested..

"But then he'd leave us behind taking the helicopter with!" Kirito protested. "Any other ideas?!"
"Not happening! Terminate the girl!" Amanda ordered.

"What?!" Asuna shouted. Quintus sighed. "This is why I never like suits." He said as he pinched the bridge of his nose before suddenly dancing from several bullets that came his way.

"Whoa hey! Stop! I know I know your suit isn't cheap Joker! The comment wasn't aimed at ya!" He shouted in frustration.

Joker's men threw down a rope to Harley. She grabbed it and the helicopter began to fly away. "Deadshot! Shoot her!" Waller ordered Floyd.
Deadshot took a sniping position with his rifle aimed at the dangling Harley.

"No...don't do it, man!" Zach protested.

Deadshot was quiet for a moment..before he pulled the trigger and Harley appeared to go limp.

They all watched in horror until she leaned up again and flipped them off.

Deadshot turned around and smirked at Waller: "I missed."

"Well, least that solves the problem of Joker shooting at us." Klein commented as he looked around. "But now what?" "Yeah," Lisbeth chimed in. "The helicopter is leaving and we're stranded with a bunch of Zombie like people. Do we fight our way out?"
Kirito shrugs, "I'm okay with that, I'm confident in our abilities." He said with a grin.

"We kill the witch and her brother. That's the only way to stop this whole thing." Waller said

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:38 pm 

"Kill a witch. When did this turn into DnD?" Quintus asked Zach as Kirito nodded at Waller's orders.

"Any ideas where she's at?" Kirito asked.

"Doesn't the witch have like a heart or something we can use against her?" Leafa reminded Kirito, "what's stopping us from destroying that?"

"Yeah," Quintus whispered. "The Colonel, if you forgot." Leafa mouthed an 'Oh' in confirmation that she got the message.

"The fact is the heart no longer holds any power over her. Her brother has rejuvenated her powers and restored her abilities to their full potential." Waller said. Flagg nodded reluctantly...then a large pillar of swirling magic energy was seen in the center of the city. "She apparantly knows you're coming." Amanda said.

"I guess that's a wizardy way of saying 'bring it on'?" Boomerang said.

"You bet it is! Bring it on! Bring it on!" Quintus shouted.

"Hey let me join in! That's my thing too!" Klein stated as he joined Quintus in responding, "We are not afraid of you!"

One of the tendrils of magical power reached out and took out the tail of Joker's stolen helicopter. "Oh....crap!" Zach said. Klein sprang into action as Harley was pushed out of the helicopter by Joker.

"Sorry! Only got one parachute!" Joker cackled as he jumped and parachuted into the distance. Klein caught her JUST as she was going to hit the ground. The others rushed down to street level as they saw Klein setting Harley down, the latter was trying to hold her tears in. "Harley...." Zach sighed.

"W-what?!" Harley snapped as she turned to them...it was then they noticed she had fading bruises on her chalk white face. "He still loves me! It's just....I gotta learn to behave....and stuff." She sniffled.

"That's... a lot of bruises, are you sure that's how a healthy relationship should be?" Quintus asked, sounding less like Quintus and more like his outside the game self, as despite him never being in a relationship, had an understanding of them.

Leafa gasped as she saw what was under Harley's makeup as Lisbeth looked about ready to fly after Joker before Klein held her back, looking just as ready to go after the Clown Prince of Crime. Kirito tightened the grip on his sword and was more then ready to go himself when a hand grabbed him and he looked who it was. Asuna heard Harley's statement and steeled herself to what she was going to say to the poor girl.

"You call those bruises love Harley? I have a boyfriend, and he would never do what that lunatic does to you. He'd sooner let himself get hurt then let anything endanger my life." As she said this she pulled Kirito to her. "Love is beautiful and beneficial for both. What I see is a woman being abused by a Psycho." "Uh, Asuna what are you doing why are you comparing her relationship to ours?" "To prove that no one should abuse their significant others!" She said to him, effectively shutting down any protest on his part. "She's got a point Kirito." Leafa said. "Love should be beautiful. Joker probably isn't the best boyfriend like you are to Asuna."

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:13 am 

"I hate to break up the love fest....buuut.." Zach trailed off as they saw Enchantress and Incubus standing down the street. Flagg spoke into his walkie talkie. "Are you in position?" "Yyeah! Give us some time to set up the bomb!" The Navy Seal on the other end said. Flagg said to the players: "We've got a team beneath street level setting up some C4. We get Incubus in position and we blow it." "A new day is dawning in this world! The magic riiises...the Metahumans are a sign of change! Humanity's day..is over!" Enchantress said.

Incubus advanced as Enchantress floated upward into the clouds. "That's his old lady...right?" Zach asked Klein. "Uh..yeah why?" Klein said. Zach grabbed Flagg, "Then get your ass over to her, smack on her asscheek and tell her knock this **** off!"

"Zach! Language!" Quintus shouted as he and Kirito got their swords out and prepared to draw Incubus into position, Lisbeth created a machine gun from her Green energy and shot at Incubus.
"Good job!" Asuna ran towards Incubus to try and attack from behind with her spear as Kirito and Quintus charged to do a pincer maneuver. "Come on! We're right here!" They shouted together.

"Hey Incubus! Come and get me!" Klein said as he used his super speed in a yoyo attack where he'd run up to him and punch him then run to a farther position, roundabout and hit him again in his attack rush.

Incubus' health was slowly being chipped away, but he had THREE health bars! "Damn! We're not doing much! And we have to last for nine more minutes!" Zach shouted. Incubus' arms turned into tendrils and he swept the players and NPCs away.

Captain threw an explosive boomerang against Incubus's head, when the mystic creature focused an attack on the aussie, Katana cut the titan's arm off....only for it to instantly grow back!

"Aww c'mon how's that fair!?" Klein complained.

El Diablo was knocked aside into a building...that was when they heard the roar and Diablo transformed into an Aztec warrior as tall as Incubus! Made entirely out of magic flames!

"What the?" Quintus shouted as he saw El Diablo's new form. "Holy smokes! That's so epic!" Klein shouted. "Guys, Focus!" Kirito shouted. "El Diablo just might even the playing field out for us and help us take Incubus down!"

The timer was down to five minutes! Incubus let out an attack that halved everyone's health. "Attack patterns changed!" Kirito shouted as everyone took some medkits.

Deadshot and Harley shot at Incubus as the two titans struggled with one another.

Incubus wasn't anywhere close to the designated zone either!

The timer reached ten seconds. That was when El Diablo grabbed Incubus and pinned him to the area on the street.

"No...no!" Harley shouted just as the explosion detonated beneath Incubus and El Diablo, engulfing them both

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:47 am 

"He... sacrificed himself to keep him in that position." Leafa said sadly, looking down as she did. Asuna hugged Kirito trying hard not to cry over the sacrifice. Quintus merely raised his arm and gave El Diablo a final salute.

"Adios Amigo." He said. Lisbeth sniffled a bit. "He was always so quiet, why did he just... do that?" She asked, trying to keep it together.

"Sometimes we just make hard choices." Klein said, "but nevertheless, Thanks Diablo. You're awesome."

"I ain't dead yet, homie!" Diablo's voice said as he stepped out of the rubble and ash.

"Whoa Jeez!" Quintus shouted. "How, the explosion, it should have, why?" He was having a real problem processing exactly how on earth did Diablo survive that. "Whoa, scratch that, NOW you're awesome dude!" Klein shouted. Kirito gave him a thumbs up then turned to the Enchantress. "Now it's just you and you alone Enchantress."

"Don't scare us like that!" Leafa shouted before turning to look at Emchantress with Kirito.

Enchantress was visibly weakened by her brother's death due to having siphoned off his power until now. She turned back into her former form of an ash-covered witch with scraggly black hair and glowing eyes. "Very well....DIE!" Enchantress formed two crystal swords out of the air and rushed at Kirito with superhuman speed.

Flagg grabbed the heart from within the case held by Waller...and threw it in front of Kirito just as the witch was about to strike him. Her eyes widened in fear as she couldn't stop herself in time and ended up impaling her own heart.

Kirito got in a ready stance as Asuna tried to go to aid him, but saw what Flagg was about to do and let it happen. Kirito saw the heart getting impaled and sighed. "Well, that was anti-climactic. Just when I was ready for a fight too."

"Dude, you probably would've needed our help! Don't go playing the hero!" Klein shouted in mock protest.

"Hey Zach what were the odds that we probably would've fought a really long battle before the heart came into play?" Lisbeth asked.

"Probably zero...." Yui interrupted. "You wouldn't have stood a chance given the information I see on her health bars and power level."

"Humor me..." Zach said to Yui. "She has SIX health bars. You're all level 20 to around 30 yes? Recommended level to fight her is 50. The creators must've had this put in in the event of underleveled players."

Almost the whole group's mouth dropped open as Yui presented the information. "Six health bars? We could barely shave Incubus's three!" Klein shouted.

"That's, a lot of health bars." Asuna said as Kirito only smiled. "Then I guess I would've been a goner if I did fight her. Good to know." He said.

"Well then, I guess we should be glad this happened then." Lisbeth said, "We won!"

The info, combined with Diablo's survival, made Quintus sputter and finally sigh. "Welp. My mind has been officially blown. But yes, I agree. We won! High fives all around!" He said high fiving everyone in the group.

Last edited by Firewind on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:23 pm 

Everyone jumped as they heard the shattering of glass. Turning around they saw Harley had smashed a display window of a store and was reaching in to grab a nice looking purse. "Jeez....seriously?!" Zach said. Harley rolled her eyes and replied: "We're bad guyys! It's what we do!"

Quintus facepalmed as Kirito and Asuna started to chuckle a bit. "I guess old habits die hard?" Leafa asked with a shrug of her shoulders. "I suppose so." Klein said as Lisbeth nodded in agreement. "But still, this quest was fun!" She said. "I just hope we can have more fun like this!"

Suddenly the ashes where Enchantress disintegrated from her heart being destroyed started to stir....everyone went on guard until June Moone, back to her normal self and free of the witch emerged.
"June!" Flagg rushed to her side as they embraced and kissed.

Amanda Waller held up the phone with Task Force X's photos on it like she was going to detonate the bombs.

"Heeey! We did good!" Harley pouted. Amanda smiled, "I know....so..." she clicked the phone's screen and the group winced...however nothing happened. "I've turned the devices in your necks off...until the next mission. So....what do you want?"

"I want an espresso machine!" Harley cheered.

Croc growled: "I want a tv."

Deadshot said : "I just wanna see my daughter....regularly."

"I....want outta that cell...the container I'm kept in...I wanna be able to see these guys and maybe...make some more friends." Diablo said quietly.

Amanda smiled, "All of that can be arranged."

"What?! That's it! No way!" Boomerang started walking intimidatingly up to Waller.

"Uh....Boomerang I don't think-" Zach tried to warn him.

"Lemme tell ya somethin' sweetie..I'm walkin' outta here a free man or else!" Boomerang threatened.

Amanda didn't flinch or show any fear but she DID say: "I think you just earned yourself some solitary...for the next ten months."

Boomerang blinked, "You're jokin' right?" That was when the cutscene started to play to end the mission:

Harley sat in her cell sipping fresh espresso from her machine and reading a book.

Deadshot was shown at his daughter's apartment helping her with homework.

Croc was seen watching tv in his sub-level cell.

Diablo was shown getting along with several inmates in the yard.

Flagg was shown on a date with June.

Finally, Boomerang was shown with his reward..peering out through a slot in his cell door and pleading with the guard: "Tell Waller I was just jokin'! C'mon lemme outta here, please!"

The guard shut the slot and they heard Boomerang cursing and kicking the door.

The words MISSION COMPLETE showed to everyone, along with leveling up and their XP rewards and new skills

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:53 pm 

"Hahah! At least mostly everyone was happy after that." Leafa said with a giggle as Quintus and Klein whooped at the level up, Lisbeth checked to see what she got upon leveling. Asuna and Kirito were holding hands up to this point after seeing Flagg and June happy together. "All in all everyone this was a good session!" Kirito said in congratulations to the group.

A shorter cutscene played before them, it was displayed as 'Bonus cutscene unlocked! Congratulations!'

Amanda Waller was shown at a table with a man with black hair. "I hope you realize what I've went through to get these files for you Mr. Wayne."

"I really appreciate it..." Bruce said. Zach's eyes widened and he started to have a bit of a fanboy attack.

"Well if ANYONE finds out what I've procured for you my head will be on a pike." Amanda shot back.

Bruce nodded, "Understood." They saw Waller hand Bruce two files. They saw that the files contained information and photos of two men: 'Arthur Curry' and 'Barry Allen' Zach literally squealed and started hugging Quintus.

"What's your interest in them anyway?" Amanda asked as Bruce put the files in his briefcase. "I just like to make friends.." He smirked.

"You look tired.." Amanda said as he went to the door. "You should stop working nights..." Bruce stopped in his tracks and turned slightly: "You should shut it down....or my friends and I will shut it down for you.."

"Well that's a prediction of things to come. Flash and Aquaman I do believe." Quintus said.

"They sound and look awesome!" Lisbeth shouted. "But no seriously, good session you two. You guys are the best teammates!"

"Outside of your own group in Japan naturally." Quintus said as he rolled his eyes smirking.

"Yeah, it will make it kind of hard to plan sessions out once school kicks in." Kirito explained. "But we make it work.

Zach shrugged, "I have insomnia. I usually sleep in short bursts and then I'm functioning...more or less."

"So basically it doesn't matter what time zone...so long as I feel up to it." Zach smiled. The group would say their goodbyes and log out for the day.

Several hours later, the main part of the group was at the Dicey cafe enjoying themselves. "It was a fun session." Asuna stated. "I just hope that we don't wear them out too much when the school season kicks in."

"You heard what Zach said. He could take it!" Lisbeth said.

"Oooh, does Lissy have a crush?" Suguha asked with a smile.

"W-what?! D-don't be silly! It's not that simple if it was true!" Lisbeth protested.

"Yeah you like him! Otherwise you wouldn't be looking so nervous...and blushing!" Asuna chuckled.

Kirito smirked, "Have you told him yet?"

"No! I mean-there's nothing to tell!" Liz said defensively.

"Wow, Lizzy's turning as pink as her hair in game!" Klein said with a smirk.

"So, when would you tell him?" "P-please stop talking... this is embarrassing!" Lisbeth said. "Play a song on the jukebox or something!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:33 am 

Suddenly Lisbeth's cell rang. When she took it out she gasped and tried to hide the name that was on the screen. "It's him isn't it!? Put it on speaker!" Asuna said. "Guyyyys!" Lisbeth blushed but did as they asked. "Hello?" "Hey! Thanks for giving me your phone number by the way!" Zach's voice said from the other end. "N-no problem..." Lisbeth said, kind of annoyed that it'd been revealed she gave him her number. "So I was wondering if you wanted to grab some ice cream or somethin'?" Zach asked cheerfully. "Uhhh....I'm kind of halfway across the globe right now." She said. There was a short pause on the other end before they heard a dopey: "OOOH! I forgot!"

Kazuto chuckled. "Yeah, it's a bit strange to be asking someone who lives halfway around the world for an Ice cream date." He said in a teasing tone. "Kazuto come on lay off!" Leafa said trying hard to contain her mirth on the subject they were talking about moments ago.
Klein smirked. "Hey Zach! Sorry we just had to eavesdrop because Litzy didn't mention you guys exchanged digits!" He explained.

"They had me put it on speaker." Lisbeth said guiltily. Asuna joined in saying. "We kindof were just talking about you and Sam. This is an odd coincidence."

"Well it's no big deal, Rika! I don't mind them being nosy! We just sorta....established contact like this cause she didn't have a clue about Green Lantern lore and what she actually could do."

"Aaand?" Asuna pressed.

"And uh.....sorry you're breaking up!" Zach faked static noises and said a quick: "Later Pinky!" to Lisbeth before hanging up

"Pinky?" Kazuto asked as Lisbeth began to blush heavily. "I-its just a nickname guys! No big deal!" "Something else is being hidden. What else did you guys talk about hm?" Suguha asked. "Hey come on! That's hardly fair!" Lisbeth replied.

"I think everyone is curious so fairness is out the window." Klein said, analyzing how this conversation went this route.

"Fine!" Lisbeth huffed and took a deep breath. "I told him about all the SAO stuff we all went through. And the bits about....how I developed a crush on Kirito and it didn't go in my favor.....and how lonely I'd get in the blacksmith shop..." she said quietly.

"We were in game at the time..and he sorta....touched my hand and kinda got emotional when he said he knew how I felt....about being alone and lonely and stuff."

"He told me about how he'd basically been so antisocial during high school that he didn't have any friends by the end of it....and he ended up alone yet wanting to go make friends...but he had such low self esteem from his family constantly tearing him down that..." Lisbeth trailed off...getting a bit emotional herself.

Wiping a single tear from her eye, Liz continued: "He hides it well...but inside he's always criticizing himself and he even flat out told me he can't even look in the mirror and like the person he sees."

"Oh," Kazuto said. "We're sorry for prying into it... but the guy seems so happy and social, both offline and online." He said. "Everyone has inner demons Kazuto." Klein said. Suguha and Asuna hugged Lisbeth tight, saying their sorry's through that gesture.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:02 am 

=The next day in DC Online=

Zach would meet them in game the next day, they each had accepted a Batman centered mission. The cutscene displayed a young black haired boy around the age of nine walking from a movie theater after seeing a Zorro movie. A man walked out of the shadows brandishing a gun at the boy's obviously wealthy parents. Thomas Wayne pushed Bruce behind him and his gloved fist clenched as he went to defend his family...only to be shot down and land on the rainsoaked alley ground. The mother, Martha had the gun put under her pearl necklace and the bullet fired into the underside of her chin. She landed next to her husband. Bruce fell to his knees and looked horror struck as the cutscene ended.

Lisbeth, Asuna and Leafa looked horror stricken just as Bruce was. Klein and Kirito had their swords out ready to strike at the man. "They do realize that this isn't the mission right Zach?" Quintus asked with a raised brow, looking very much unaffected by what occurred.

"How is this not shocking?" Leafa asked. "Seen Batman movies plenty of times. Including Batman and Robin which reminds me." Quintus explained before turning to look at Zach. "Bat credit card."

"Screw you! Shut the hell up with that bullshit!" Zach shouted as he shoved Quintus. "It doesn't exist!"

"Damn it now you've got me thinking about iiit!" Zach wailed.

"Victory!!" Quintus shouted as he laughed. "I got him to think of it! It's so funny!"

"Uhhh what?" Lisbeth said in confusion as she put a hand on his shoulder. "Zach you okay?" Leafa, Asuna, and Kirito and Klein looked at Quintus in confusion.

"I don't think any of us get it." Kirito stated as Quintus dropped his mouth in shock.

The mission began as Zach pouted without answering. They were in the Batcave..which had been partially destroyed and the batmobile set on fire. "ALFRED! ALFRED!" Batman shouted as they gathered around a fallen man in a butler's uniform. "Alfred!" Bruce tore off his cowl and tossed it aside. "Don't do this Alfred! Wake up!" Bruce pleaded as Alfred coughed weakly and placed a weak hand on Bruce's shoulder and wheezed: "Master Bruce...d-don't add me...to the weight you...carry." Alfred fell limp in Bruce's arms.

Bruce slammed his fist on the floor and placed his palms against Alfred's chest...using the electroshock gauntlets as shock paddles.

Alfred gasped to life and Bruce helped him up. "Get him out of here." He ordered to the players. "Do not worry! It is not your servants I want." A large muscular man wearing a spanish wrestler's mask and with tubes connected to a wrist device...running across his body...stood there.

Batman, blinded by rage, rushed at Bane. "Wait!" Zach protested.

The device on Bane's wrist began pumping his body full of a green liquid, his muscles literally grew supercharged before them as Batman attacked. "Your impatience to rush here has cost you your strength....victory has defeated you!"

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:51 am 

"Wait he's gonna get you to a-Ooh Crudbaskets." Quintus said as he saw Bane do his signature supercharge. "Whoa! The sporting authorities want a word with that guy!" Klein stated,"I think he's using super steroids!" "That's pretty much accurate!" Quintus agreed as Asuna and Leafa helped Alfred up and tried to get him away from the scene as Kirito had his swords out and escorting them, making sure no one followed them.

Bane took several punches that would've downed an ordinary man. Zach tried to freeze the brute but the ice shattered from a flex of Bane's many muscles. The mountainous man got Bats in a bear hug and squeezed harder and harder enough to where Bruce thought he'd break in two. Klein raced to get involved but Bane's militia kept him at bay with gunfire.

Bane threw the dazed Bruce into the batcomputer's screen.

Quintus shot at the militia men using his robo gauntlet. "Now that's hardly fair Boyos!" He scolded. "We're here so we might as well help out!" Klein sped and punched at some as well as Lisbeth formed a shield behind Bruce so she could check on him. "Hey Zach! I need a hand in checking on him!" She called out.

Bane stomped up behind Lisbeth and grabbed her by the throat. "LIZ!" Zach screamed as he was ambushed by Bane's men...he froze them and smashed them in a rage. "Get away from her!" Zach screamed as Bane was choking the life out of Liz.

Bane dropped her aside as they saw Batman struggling to stand. He had several lacerations and his arm appeared dislocated.
As Kirito and Leafa and Asuna started coming back inside the batcave...the other members of Bane's milita ambushed them, shooting Kirito and Leafa in the stomachs with kryptonite bullets..rendering them unable to move.
"Kirito! Leafa!" Asuna shouted as she furiously attacked the militia that ambushed them, trying her best to defend them. Quintus was witnessing everything as he suddenly began to freeze, and not literally. He was feeling fear, people he knew were getting hurt, and he felt powerless to do anything about it. A militia man tried to shoot at him, only for that man to get the wind knocked out of him when Quintus struck him with a half wording Technique, hitting him with his hilt. "I don't care if it's against any hero's code. I'm going to kill everyone of you for hurting my friends." He said darkly.

"Oy Quintus! Keep your cool! You fight hot headed you might get hurt or worse!" Klein shouted.

"How can I keep cool when all this is happening?!" Quintus shouted, as he points his sword at Bane. "You've pushed my anger, You cheat! Without that Venom you are nothing!"

Kirito and Leafa were trying to get up in the meanwhile, as Lisbeth was coughing, rubbing her neck.

Quintus yelled out a war cry as he charged at Bane, only to stumble after feeling a sting of pain in both his left arm and his right leg as Bane's militia shot him, but that didn't stop the momentum as he fell at Bane's feet.

Bane kicked Quintus away as Batman staggered forward. "Oh yes, I was wondering what would break first!!" Bane taunted.

Batman let out a cry as he ran towards Bane..only to be smashed into the ground. "Your spirit..." Bane grabbed Batman and held him up above his head.

And as everyone watched horrified:

"Or your body!" Bane smashed Batman's back down over his knee. Batman screamed in absolute agony as there was a loud crack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:44 pm 

The group was grabbed and restrained by Bane's militia and thrown onto a helicopter. They soon found themselves lowered with ropes down a pit somewhere in a large prison in the middle east. Their powers were rendered useless via the cell they were thrown in with Bruce....something in the cell was neutralizing their abilities. Leafa and Kirito's kryptonite was removed since their powers weren't able to be used to escape. Bane crouched over Bruce who jerked awake on the cot. "W..why didn't you just....kill me?" Bruce asked weakly.

"You don't fear death, you welcome it. YOUR punishment must be more..severe." Bane said. Bruce coughed,

"Torture...?" "Yes....but not of your body, of your soul." Bane said. "Where are we...?" Zach asked.

"Home! This place is where I learned the truth about despair....just as you all will. There is a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth: Hope." Bane looked through the bars at the large opening above their heads.

"Every single man who has rotted in here over the centuries has looked up to that light and imagined climbing to freedom....so easy and so simple." Bane mused. There is a reason why this prison is the worst hell on earth: Hope." Bane looked through the bars at the large opening above their heads.

"Every single man who has rotted in here over the centuries has looked up to that light and imagined climbing to freedom....so easy and so simple." Bane mused.

"I learned here that there can be no despair without the presence of hope." Bane turned toward the group of players and Bruce. "As I destroy Gotham from within I shall feed it's people hope to poison their souls..."

"I will make them believe that they can survive, and you all..." Bane pointed toward a television screen hanging just beyond the bars. "Can watch me torture an entire city..and force them to scramble and trample each other....to stay in the sun."

Asuna and Klein watched horrified as Bane said his speech. Leafa and Kirito began to recover from the bullets but couldn't feel their powers, Lisbeth's ring could not work. It seemed the players would just watch as they seemingly failed the mission.

"You think you've won?" Kirito asked, "We'll get out of here and we'll show you that hope is not what you think it is."

"To torture someone like you said you'd do with Hope... it'll only bite you back as many times before you let it go." Kirito only smiled after his statement.

Quintus smirked. Kirito was right. However, he had one more thing to add on. "When I get out, not even your Venom will be enough for what I will do." Quintus stated. "Because you made a mistake with me. You hurt my friends and **** me off."

Bane proceeded to walk over to Quintus and smash his fist into the side of his head. And then turn to Kirito and choke him to the point of near unconsciousness....before releasing him. Bane opened the cell door: "Doctor!" he called as Zach kicked Quintus.

"You need to get ahold of yourself. Stop acting crazy."

"Kirito!" Asuna shouted as she hurried to him. Quintus gripped the side of his head as Zach kicked him. His right arm began to quiver as he clenched his fist. He had a furious wild look in his eyes as he began to breath deeply in anger. His fuse was lit and was dangerously close to exploding in anger.

"Is Quintus going to be okay?" Lisbeth asked Zach, trying to help Zach as Klein helped Asuna. Leafa only glared at Bane, with an intent on beating his face in when they got the chance to escape.

As Bane left he turned slightly: "When Gotham is ashes....you all will have my permission to die." A man with a balding head but a kind face went into the cell, and handed Kirito and Quintus a medpack. "I am Dr. Fredrickson." He said with a slight German accent. He knelt by Bruce's cot and looked at him. A blind man with dark skin rolled his wheelchair into the cell next to Fredrickson. The latter roughly sat Bruce up, the billionaire hissing and crying out in pain. The wheelchair bound man was making what looked like a very large noose attached to the ceiling. "We need to get this around his waist." Fredrickson said to the players

"I need to see what we are dealing with.."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:31 pm 

"Asuna, Lisbeth, help me out." Klein said as he eyed the rope suspiciously as he, Lisbeth and Asuna followed the Doctor's instructions. Quintus glared at where Bane left as he grunted. "I'll kill you, you excuse of a luchadore." He hissed out as he tried getting up but fell flat on his face.

Zach kicked Quintus again, "Stop acting like a psycho..."

Bruce was put upright with the rope holding him in a standing position. The doctor examined Bruce's back. "This..vertebrae is protruding..." The doctor said as the man in the wheelchair handed Bruce a thick belt and put it in Bruce's mouth. "Okay...three....two, one!" The doctor slammed his fist into the spot in Bruce's back

Quintus took the kick and glared at Zach. What other choice did he have? He was trying to keep his meltdown in check. He didn't want to turn it on his friends. The rest of the group. Including Kirito cringed as They watched the doctor punch Bruce's back. "What kind of Doctor IS he?!" Lisbeth whispered to Zach.

"That is just painful." Klein commented.

Zach sighed, "Well it's not like they're very well equipped, Pinky." He looked at her: "Are you ok? You got strangled back there..it scared me." He blushed.

"I'm fine lucky he didn't cause to much damage to me." She responded rubbing her neck. "You managed to divert his attention from me to ensure that. I owe ya one."

Klein and Kirito saw the interaction and whispered to Leafa and Asuna who decided to just keep having the two keep at their conversation.

"You know," Lisbeth said. "I knew you were gonna do that anyway Hero." She said, poking his nose. "I mean, we were in a bit of an ambush we gotta help each other out. Now here we are in a cell."

Zach blushed and cleared his throat. "Hey uh....since we're gonna be in here awhile...probably.....stuck with just us. I might as well tell you uh.." Zach started to sweat and turn redder.

"You're really pretty and really cool and fun to get along with...you're funny and witty and I....I know we live a long ways away from each other but....I'd like to um..." Zach stammered

"Like to what? Come on Zach you can tell me." Lisbeth said. "Even if it's playing tic tac toe on the wall even!"

Quintus facepalmed at the interaction. It was so darn obvious too! He was into her. "Zach just spit it out!" He urged.

Zach jumped at Quintus's urging and just blurted out...louder than he needed to: "I love you!"

Now it was Lisbeth's turn to blush. "W-what? You're serious? Confessing in a cell room? You couldn't wait until someone dropped the soap?" Lisbeth said, trying to keep her composure and crack at least one more joke.

Quintus tried really hard not to laugh at the joke. "Oh, oh no... she got me to laugh, oh no." He said trying hard to control himself.

"Well..." Lisbeth continued, I guess as long as this is happening right now, I guess..I..." she then trailed off mumbling incoherently.

"Yes! She's confessing!" Asuna and Leafa squealed happily as Kirito gave a thumbs up.

"This is touching, despite the fact we're still in a cell possibly about to be tortured and Bane might use this against them." Klein interjected.

Zach smiled and then..kissed Lisbeth. "I love you, Pinky...."
Lisbeth, still blushing, looked at him shocked before smiling softly. "Love you too, you dummy." She hugged him tightly as Asuna and Leafa applauded.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:28 am 

"I'll gladly be YOUR dummy if that means we can be together..." Zach said quietly. "I don't want you to be alone anymore..and I don't want to be alone anymore myself either! I wanna always be with you and who knows? You could even show me your ALO avatar and blacksmith shop!"

"Do you even play ALO?" Lisbeth asked. "Because if so you can show me your avatar and such as well! But mind you you break one of my products and I'll break a finger." She poked his forehead in a joking manner.

"That's right. She can be pretty angry when some of her creations get broken." Kirito said with a nervous chuckle.

"You sound like you're speaking from experience, Kirito." Zach smiled.

"Oh you have NO idea." Lisbeth said. "I told you how I first met him right? He broke one of my swords."

"Awww! What'd you do to him?" Zach asked curiously.

"She nearly killed me!" Kirito paled.

"It was pretty funny" Asuna said with a giggle. "But still though, how long are we going to be here?"

Suddenly the group heard chanting from the other inmates. Looking out through the bars Bruce and the others would see someone getting a rope strapped around them and starting to climb the wall. The wheelchair bound man spoke in Arabic and the Doctor translated: "Someone attempts the climb..."

"Long ago...before this prison was lost to the ages and Bane's militia took control.....there was a notorious revolutionary who was named Edmund Dorrace....known in the underworld as King Snake. The country you are currently in is called Santa Prisca.....Dorrace left this island and left behind his son."

"His son was arrested by Santa Prisca's authorities as retribution of King Snake who they would not be able to imprison....he was sentenced to serve out his own father's prison sentence in this place: Pena Dura." The doctor explained as the prisoner began to climb.

"And you have to climb up there just to try to reach to the top? What kind of sick form of punishment is that?" Klein asked, feeling uneasy.

"This is too crazy." Leafa said. "Is he even going to make it?"

Quintus finally managed to get up, rubbing his head. "Talk about a literal headache." He said, trying to get back into his old self again.

Zach proceeded to hug Quintus and say: "You're baack!"

"Barely, still trying to push back the anxiety." Quintus said. "I didn't scare anyone did I?"

The man in the wheelchair spoke in Arabic again and the Doctor said: "That child was the one called Bane. This man..."

Doctor Fredrickson placed a hand on the wheelchair man's shoulder: "Was the one who led the experimental procedure that gave Bane the super steroid Venom running through his body and his need for it. In return Bane allowed him to live..but as vengeance for getting him addicted to the drug...he destroyed my friend's legs."

"How horrible, why would he do such an experiment? And why would Bane punish him so?!" Asuna said, horrified.

"It was meant to be used by the military....super soldiers were thought to be the future. But they did not take into account the effect the drug could have on the brain and reasoning...."

"So basically you just made an amoral super soldier." Klein said. "In short a monster."

"Well is there even a sense of good in Bane?" Leafa asked.

"After what he did to us? Doubt it." Lisbeth answered.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:03 pm 

The climber jumped to another ledge high above...and missed. He fell to the floor and didn't move again. The prisoners who had gathered and chanted him on scattered in disappointment. A few minutes passed and the television flickered to life, they saw Bane standing atop a tank in front of Blackgate Prison. "Behind me stands a symbol of oppression: Blackgate Prison! Where a thousand men have languished under the rule of the corrupt Gotham Police Department! Whose loyalty has been proven to be easily bought! Years ago it was the Gotham crime families who held sway over them....now Gotham has fallen prey to a new evil: The Batman!" Bane said. "A Commissioner who supports a vigilante trampling on the rights of citizens everywhere! A department of inaction and incompetence! It is time...for change!" Bane said. The tank's cannon aimed at Blackgate's doors: "We will retake Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept the common man down with myths of opportunity!"

"That's not good...." Asuna said, "We have to get out of here!" "How? Bruce is still incapacitated and I don't know if escape is on the aganeda right at the moment." Kirito said trying to look around.

"Well the sooner we think of a plan, the sooner we can implement it once Bruce is well." Quintus said. "So I'm all for any ideas." "What I want to know is what's suppressing our powers." Leafa said, "cause Kirito and I could have easily flown out or Klein would have run up there."

"I'm with them. I wanna know what's making my ring not do anything, I can't even use its juice! is it some sort of dead zone for alien wi fi or something?" Lisbeth asked.

Bruce was soon able to walk again, the doctor's unorthodox tactics worked!

"Wow....who'd have thought." Zach commented.

"You don't fear death...." The man in the wheelchair said from the other cell, speaking english for the first time.

"You think this makes you strong....it makes you weak."
"Why?" Bruce asked curiously.

"How can you move faster than possible, fight longer than possible....without the single most powerful impulse of the spirit: the fear of dying." The man said.

Bruce looked down before admitting: "I fear dying in here....unable to help anyone while my city is destroyed."

"Then make the climb...." The old man said, gesturing to the wall upward.

"....How? Nobody else seems to be able to do it..." Bruce scoffed.

"As the child did." The old man said, referring to Bane, "Without the rope. And fear will find you again..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:38 pm 

"So no rope, huh?" Kirito asked.

"Kirito? What are you doing?" Asuna asked in shock.

"I'm asking if that was the instruction. Because we're probably going to drum up old scars from our SAO days." Kirito explained.

"You mean about, being scared of dying?" Lisbeth asked, "Cause I just got a boyfriend and I'm definitely scared of dying right now."

"Welcome to the club Lizzy." Asuna said.

Bruce walked out of the cell and approached the wall. The crowds of prisoners began their chant: "Deshi Basara!!"

"What does that mean?" Bruce asked the doctor who came out to see: "Rise up." The doctor answered.

Bruce refused the rope that was offered to him and began to climb. He reached the last ledge with relative ease and steadied himself. A cloud of bats was disturbed from within the wall and began fluttering upward into the sky. Bruce jumped and the chants stopped....he caught the ledge and pulled himself up....every prisoner was cheering now.

"Come on you can do it!" Kirito shouted.

"Those bats nearly startled him but he did it!" Lisbeth shouted.

"Now we just gotta do the same thing!" Klein said to the others.

"Hehe, I don't know about you folks," Quintus said, "But I have a discomfort on climbing." Leafa looked at him.

"What? Are you saying you're afraid of heights?" She asked.

He turned pink in embarrassment. "N-No! I'm afraid of falling!"

"Well we gotta get out somehow, it's not like once Bruce gets through it gets rid of whatever de-buff is on us preventing the use of our powers." Asuna stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Uhh..guys?" Zach said, they would turn around and notice he had made an ice cube out of thin air. "I think that's actually what just happened..' Zach smiled.

Kirito began to float. "Then what are we waiting for?" He said with a smile. "Let's go!"

Shortly after he said that, the group rushed to freedom, with Lisbeth flying close to Zach, and Asuna to Kirito, as Klein ran up the wall, with Leafa lifting Quintus up and over. "You really should invest in a flying power suit or something!" She said.

"And hide my handsome face?" He said smirking.

"Don't make me drop you." Leafa replied.

"Right, shutting up." he said.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:47 pm 

The group would see a teleport gate on the ground when they emerged from the pit. "Guess we're headed back to the Cave." Zach said as they entered. Alfred met them in the Batcave and they saw Batman back in his outfit...but with a bit thicker armor and a strength increasing harness underneath. "Bloody walking hospital bed..." Alfred muttered.

"Well that's one way to get back out in the field without compromising what's been possibly damaged." Lisbeth said. "Is it Bane proof at least?" "Let's hope so, We might not win this without his help." Kirito said. "Otherwise Bane would squish us like a pancake faster then we can say 'Oops." Quintus interjected.

"Don't be pessimistic!" Asuna said, "As long as we work together we can beat Bane!" "I just hope Bane doesn't have Six healthbars." Leafa said in worry.

"You might want to hurry..." Alfred said as he pulled up images of Bane's militia and the GCPD going at each other in all out street warfare

"Yikes! Come on guys! We gotta get going!" Kirito shouted, leading the group to follow Batman's lead. "Wait, no resting after that ordeal? Fine! I want to get Jim for nearly damaging my head!" Quintus stated as he followed them.

"Payback is gonna be sweet." Klein said. "Let's just be careful, he may have another trick up his sleeve!" Asuna called out as she flew with Kirito.

The roar of the Batmobile's engine was heard as the vehicle sped down the street and they began to see the state Gotham was in. People were cowering on the streets and buildings had been ransacked by rioters and looters. And on the main street the entire GCPD and SWAT teams were fighting a losing battle against Bane and his militia. The batmobile sped forward and knocked Bane through the air when it collided with him upon stopping. "Open fire!" Bane shouted to the tanks. Zach quickly froze the tanks and rendered them immobile and unable to shoot.

Batman leaped out of the Batmobile and landed before Bane. "So...you came back to die with your city!"
"We're all here to pay you back for your treatment Bane!" Kirito shouted as he and the others came down, Leafa putting Quintus down on the ground before landing herself. "You messed with us, that was your first mistake!" Klein said. "We'll have no qualms breaking your legs to show you how mad we are!" Lisbeth said, crossing her arms heroically.

Bane turned the dial on the device on his wrist...increasing the dosage of Venom that was pumping into his body. They saw his body enlarge and he charged at them. "I'll make sure you don't come back!"

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:43 pm 

Bane punched Kirito in the face, only for the Kryptonian to not even be knocked back or do anything but smirk at him. It was like Bane was punching a wall. Batman roundhouse kicked Bane from behind.

Bane turned up the dial two more notches.

"Great, he's gonna get even tougher!" Leafa said. "How are we supposed to beat him?!" "I got it! Why don't we give him the cold turkey treatment?" Lisbeth asked as she took down several tanks using a hammer made from Green energy.

"That probably won't help anyone." Asuna said. "We'd have to get close and personal to attack whatever is feeding the stuff to his system."

"On it!" Zach said as he froze one of the many tubes across Bane's body and caused it to shatter. "Agh!" Bane roared and grabbed a nearby car and swung it across the street...knocking away several GCPD men and his own militia as he kicked it towards Zach.

A Green Barrier appears in front of Zach, protecting him from the oncoming car, as Lisbeth quickly pushed the barrier towards Bane to try and hold him down. "Get the rest of them" Lisbeth shouted, struggling to keep a hold of the hulking Bane.

Quintus seized a chance and took a swing at a tube with his sword, cutting it in two. "Kirito! You get in on this too!" He shouted. "Klein help me fight this Toro!"

"With pleasure!" Klein shouted as he began to do the yo-yo maneuver he did on Incubus. "How do you like those apples Bane?!"

Kirito rushed forward whilst Lisbeth began to break a small sweat at holding Bane where he was. Soon, Kirito jumped and cut at another tube, just as Lisbeth lost concentration due to dodging a piece of debris coming her way. "Uh oh!" She shouted.

Asuna saw this and yelled. "Get back you guys! He's loose!"

Bane slammed his hand into the device on his wrist...realizing he was on the losing end of this..he cranked the dial all the way up and pumped himself with maximum dosage. The broken tubes sprayed forth green colored steam that hit Kirito, Klein and Leafa and doused them with Venom....their avatars began to change instantly.

"Uhh, guys? You okay?" Quintus asked as he looked a bit worried.

"Kirito?" Asuna asked, "Leafa?"

"Ohhh crudbaskets." Lisbeth said. "That doesn't look good."

"Uhhh guys? Why am I extra buffed out?" Kirito said. "Holy-!" Kirito looked at himself. "I'm huge!"

"This is affecting my speed." Klein complained.

Leafa was on the ground crying. "My womanly figure... gone!"

"Uhh can we get a reading on how long this'll last?" Quintus asked Yui, feeling sorry for Leafa.

Bane was on a rampage and seemed to have suffered severe mental damage when he maxed out the dosage of Venom. He was not discerning from friend or foe as he smashed through everything and everyone in his path. Batman's armor had been damaged and Zach was starting to suffer lots of damage to his health bar.

Yui answered, "It should only last a short while...at least after Bane is defeated." Bane's mask had been shredded off his face, his entire body bulged with veins and his muscles were bulged to inhuman levels.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:11 am 

"Uh oh." Quintus said. "We're in double trouble." "A phase 2?!" Klein moaned. "This is not our best day!" "Well let's just keep at it then! The bigger they are the harder they'll fall!" Lisbeth encouraged as she launched green energy at Bane.
Zach chuckled at what Liz said and looked over at Kirito, "She means Bane...not you. So yeah....no offense."
"I know her humor, so none taken." Kirito said. "All this bulk! I'm not gonna be as fast!" Klein shouted. "We just need to focus on the berserking one!" Asuna shouted as she hurried and tried to strike at Bane using her spear. Leafa lifted up a car and tossed it at Bane. "Come on then! Is that the best you can do?!" She challenged.

Bane smashed his fist through the car and used it similarly to a club to strike at Asuna. Zach froze icicles in midair and sent them into the device on Bane's arm. It began to short circuit and electrocute him...pumping more and more Venom into his body at a painful rate. "This is it! Last rush!" Batman shouted.

"Alright! Everyone give it all you got!" Kirito shouted as he joined Quintus in striking Bane, as Leafa and Asuna attacked from the side. Lisbeth used her ring to enhance Zach's next attack, joining indirectly on his part of the attack rush. Klein swung at Bane's head with the sheathe still on. "Here! Have a headache on me!" He shouted, "This is for using super steroids!"
The all out assault sent Bane's healthbar into the red and then it was over. The flow of Venom stopped and he deflated back to his normal physique. But it seemed the damage he'd done to his brain..was permanent. "B-buh-Batman....have....to find him.....find Bat....everything will be ok...." He said dumbly to himself. Bane's militia surrendered and Batman chained their brain damaged leader up and threw him in the back of a prison bus that was transporting the villains. Asuna caressed Kirito's new muscular frame: "Y'know..I could get used to you being all big and strong like this..." She winked playfully

"Asuna! C-come on seriously?!" Kirito shouted as Lisbeth giggled. "Well women sometimes like a buff guy!" She said as Leafa glared at Lisbeth and cleared her throat. "Well... I'm sure you'll be back to normal to woo big strong guys yourself Leafa!"

"Lucky guy." Both Klein and Quintus muttered.
It was then that Kirito, Klein and Leafa shrank back down to normal. Asuna pouted playfully: "Awww!"
"Aw come on!" Kirito said blushing as he hugged her, "Think about how I'd be able to hug you without threatening to bust your back in the process." He teased. Lisbeth hissed. "That joke was like a poorly crafted weapon. Weak sauce." She said. Leafa sighed in relief. "Whew! Back to my regular manly self!" Klein shouted happily.

Zach hugged Lisbeth and rubbed his cheeks against hers. "We did it!" Lisbeth laughed and happily hugged her newly dubbed boyfriend. "We sure did! We made Bane lose his marbles in the process! Wonder who will help pick them back up?" She wondered aloud. "Hopefully he stays wherever they put bad guys for a long while." Leafa said. "Good job everybody!" Kirito shouted in congratulations. Klein whooped as Quintus simply bowed.

"Soooo....in the next update they're supposed to allow players to get a base or penthouse sorta thing...aaand get married." Zach wiggled his eyebrows at Lisbeth up and down. Their HUDs flashed 'Quest Completed: Knightfall!'

Lisbeth began to blush. "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch that." She said trying to sound utterly confused but failing as her blush began to show, much to the snickering of her teammates. Quintus facepalmed and looked at Zach. "Is that really the time to throw that in the air?" He asked.

"Awww, someone's jelly!" Zach teased Quintus.

"J-Jealous?! A bachelor like me?" Quintus responded rather quickly, his composure as Quintus turning back to Samuel's, "That's is, no! Haha! I'm never jealous of people's love life!"

"That was a rather quick response," Asuna said as Kirito nodded in agreement. "Hey! He can be a bachelor! I know I'm gonna be one!" Klein stated with a smirk. Quintus looked down embarrassed. "Please stop talking about me now..." he said starting to feel shy.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:52 am 

A quest was shown on their screens: Superman: Lex Luthor

They all would accept the quest and were giving a sort of briefing cut scene like always. A bald man in a tower in Metropolis which had the words: Lexcorp on it in shiny letters, was leaning with his hands on an expensive desk. "I crawled out of the bowels of poverty....made my fortune through a series of smart investments and trade....I built this company with my blood sweat and tears. And for a long time I was the one this city would look up to....I was an example of what the human race can achieve with effort." Lex turned to the large glass window behind his desk and they saw Superman floating there outside. "Then YOU came along. An ALIEN who could burn this entire world to ashes...and yet they trust you. It makes no sense." Lex walked to the window and scowled at Superman: "You are someone they rely on to save them from trouble. You'll always swoop in and save them....because it's expected of you." "I admit there hasn't been a morning since you made your grand appearance that I haven't thought about killing you. That sanctimonious image of yours fooled everyone except ME. Because I know evil." Lex scowled. "So when I look at you I see something no man can ever be. I see the end." "The end of our potential as a species, the end of our achievements...the end of our dreams." Lex said sorrowfully. "You are my nightmare." The cutscene ended

"Oh great, we gotta deal with Luthor." Quintus said.

"He doesn't sound too friendly with Superman. Or Kryptonians for that matter." Asuna said worried.

"He looks like just the guy to manufacture Kryptonite bullets though..." Leafa said angrily. "Those hurt!" Lisbeth was trying hard not to laugh as Klein looked at her.

"What's the matter with you now?" He asked.

"So...many, Bald jokes!" She responded as she giggled.

"Really Lisbeth?" Kirito asked, "Were gonna face off against a Main DC villain and that's what you're thinking of?" He rolled his eyes.

"Come on Kirito! Don't be a killjoy, it's not everyday we fight Mr. Clean." Lisbeth said snickering.

Quintus looked at Zach. "Look very carefully at this Zach. That's what you're latching yourself onto my friend." He said in a kuudere tone. "I will pray for you."

Zach scoffed at Quintus and hugged Liz close. "Oh shush! She's adorable and hilarious! Ain't that right sweetie boo?" He cooed at her and kissed her cheek.

"Z-Zach!" Lisbeth blushed. "Don't throw me off my train if thought! I got more jokes about Chrome Dome!" But she giggled and kissed his cheek. "But two can play at that game."

Quintus was silent. "You know what on second thought, I'm praying for everyone else on the team if Kirito and Asuna decide to be lovey dovey as well." He said with a straight face.

"Oh shush it's adorable!" Leafa stated as Kirito hugged Asuna and Klein gave Quintus a friendly super speed noogie.

The group suddenly found themselves dressed in fancy tuxedos and dresses and were in a sort of gathering at Lex Luthor's estate. A man bumped into Kirito clumsily, "Oh! I'm sorry!" The man said as he pushed up his glasses dorkily.

"Jeez, Kent. How do you manage without me?" Lois Lane smirked.

"Hey watch where you're going!" Kirito said, not recognizing Clark Kent to be his alter Ego. Quintus facepalmed and shook his head.

Klein smirked and said, "No problem! We're all friends here, despite the small wound to his pride." Asuna put his hand on Kirito to calm him down.

"Have we met before?" Leafa asked thinking that she saw him before but couldn't quite place him. Quintus couldn't control himself and saw a small tray of food and ate it to concentrate on something other then laughter.

Lisbeth whispers to Zach, "Should we tell them?" She asked, slightly figuring it out who Clark Kent was.

Zach shook his head, "No...nobody's supposed to know....so I guess this works." He smiled at her

"Hehe, their confusion IS priceless." Lisbeth replied as she gave him a one armed hug.