All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 6:25 pm 

Always Looking For RP Partners

Blog: View Blog (0)

"Once Upon A Time.... There was a young and very spoiled Princess who loved material things more than anything. Her castle was the greatest where she held fantastic parties where the whole village would go and celebrate her and her royalties. One night during her beautiful party, an old woman came in from the cold and begged for her help and to give her shelter for the night. The woman had nothing to offer but a single white rose. The Princess laughed at the woman and turned her away. The old woman asked again and when the Princess turned her back, the old woman turned into a beautiful enchantress. Realizing what she had done, the Princess fell to her knees and begged for forgiveness. The Enchantress was not pleased with the Princesses actions and laid a curse on her. She turned the Princess into a large dragon, upon her transformation, the castle crumbled because of the height and weight of the dragon. The Enchantress said that if she can learn to love and have someone return the love, the curse will be broken and she will be returned to her normal human self. After years went by with the curse still not broken, the Princess gave up and assumed the position of a dragon." A woman smiled down at her son who laid in bed, all droopy eyed from the long day he had. "Some even say that to this day, the dragon lives on the top of Hano Mountain to the South, kidnapping Princes who misbehave." The Queen giggled and poked her sons nose. "But don't worry my son... The dragon will not capture you if you're heart is pure." The Queen kissed her son on the forehead and walked to the door. "Goodnight my love." She smiled and shut the door, leaving her son to sleep in peace.

Years later...

The young Prince was grown up and ready to assume his role as the new King. He would do his daily training, deal with the court and then pick from women to choose his bride to be his Queen. His days were long and tedious however, with very little to no excitement, though he tried his best to make every day great, just as his mother had taught him.

Celestia was in her cave at the summit of Hano Mountain. It was a snowy terrain, which was nice for her, meaning nobody would interrupt her. She yawned and lifted her large head and peered out the cave mouth. She stood up and walked to the opening inspecting the surroundings before spreading her wings, with one hard flap of her wings she was in the sky and decided to go flying for a little while from her cave. In the cave was a lot of gold and jewels that would make any man or woman rich beyond their wildest dreams. After giving up kidnapping Princes, Celestia decided to steal gold instead and become a stereotypical dragon, giving up on all hope in becoming human ever again.Image

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 7:01 pm 

(Love the intro, you must be a fan of Beauty and the Beast ;P)

Jackson Pierre was a prince, even if everyone around him didn't believe he was quite capable enough. He was too soft, too goofy, too forgiving. Kings were expected to be hard, to rule with a firm hand, and Jackson was too kind. His best friends all teased him that he was born the wrong gender, that he was coddled and too idealistic. In the reality, he was far more than what he seemed, but he enjoyed being 'weak'. He loved soft fluffy critters, the way the sun beamed down on the earth, the soft breezes that kissed the land, and he loved showing love. His mother had been the same way, her gentle touch had guided his father through his reign until she had passed a couple years ago. His father was slowly slipping away from him too, his heart aching for his gentle wife.
Whatever his friends, advisors and rivals might say, Jackson was never going to change. He would be a good prince, and then he would be a good king. His only despair was that he had yet to find a love like his parents. Though they had been thrust together in a political engagement it had been love at first sight. The balls his father continued to host were getting tedious, and he longed for something a touch different. He wanted his life to know some excitement before he took up the mantle of King.
With a heaving sigh the redheaded male flopped down into the long weaving grass outside the castle walls. He smiled at the sunshine that poured down, this was nice... A few minutes reprieve before he had to resume his daily battle training.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Mood: Interested
dA: TaushaShea
Quote Of The Day: "To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often."
Current Character: N/A
Checking Out: N/A

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 pm 

Celestia spent the years assuming the stereotype of a dragon. She would often steal treasures from castles, eat their livestock, and steal their sons. She no longer believed that there was any help that would be coming to save her from this curse, so she decided to be what she was on the inside and outside. The large, white dragon arose from her mountainous pile of gold and jewels, everything falling to the cave ground as it rolled off of her. There were other dragons that lived in the area, but she was the most rich of them all. She put a claw to her stomach as it grumbled at her, she gave a low growl as she moved from the inside of her cave to the mouth of it in irritation. She spread her wings and rocketed off of the ground into the beautiful morning sky. The wind under her wings felt like nothing she could ever describe. This was the only thing she liked about being a dragon. She loved to fly. As a child, she would often watch the birds fly outside her window, dreaming that she could do the same. Celestia closed her large blue eyes as she flew towards the castle. When she heard the horns signifying the Kingdom that she was drawing near, she opened her eyes and felt the fire burn deep within her belly. She let out a roar, when she opened her mouth blue flames shot out and hit a few villages houses as she flew by. Letting out another roar, she circled around and landed in the center of the town, crushing anything that was underneath her with her mighty claws. She let out another roar and more flames came from her mouth, lighting the market on fire. She growled as some of the guards came and shot arrows at her but they rendered useless because of her skin.

After the guards were properly turned into a crisp, Celestia stomped off in the direction of where they kept their livestock. The large dragon broke the fence, once inside the field, she grabbed a cow in her claws and shoved the bovine in her mouth. With one large bite and a swallow, the cow was in her stomach. Feeling that she was still hungry, she ate another cow. Guards and farmers tried to stop her, but the dragon continued to eat. She acted as if there was nobody bothering her.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:15 am 

The sounds of the trumpets interrupted Jackson's soft moment of reprieve, and he sighed. The dragon had been sighted, again. This white beast was becoming a true fiend to his kingdom, and the longer it lived the more destruction it spread. He gave a sharp whistle, and his friend and closest advisor, who was never far away, began yelling for his armor and his horse.
As he dressed he and his knights mounted and began to race towards the billows of smoke that signaled where the white monster leveled a town. As they approached Jackson halted his men, and motioned for them to dismount just outside of town, and then he signaled for the men to approach in a pincers attack. One force would approach from the left and one from the right. He, and his best friend would then approach from the rear, and while the dragon was occupied they would slip under the beast to it's more sensitive underbelly.
He men moved forward, and Jackson had the most peculiar feeling about the situation as he watched the dragon gulp down an entire cow. Odd.
With a shake of his head he moved forward, slinking towards the dragon with the utmost of caution as his men loaded flaming arrows and lobbed them at the dragon from behind buildings. He wanted them as safe from an attack as possible, as he skirted the thrashing tail of the dragon.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 am 

Celestia growled as some more men launched flaming arrows at her. She took her claw and swiped at a building, making it crumble into dust. Her tail continued to thrash as she moved about, setting anything that attacked her on fire. There was one soldier that she had spotted that decided to be brave and try to move around her. Celestia spun around and let out a roar, blue flames shooting from her mouth as she moved in a circle to entrap both herself and the one brave soldier who tried to sneak around her. She lowered her face to him and growled once more. She could smell the royal blood that coursed through his veins and she glared at the armor he wore. She snarled at Jackson before lifting her large claw and grabbing him. She roared as she stood on her hind legs and let out another large gust of blue fire to burn the houses and remaining soldiers.

Celestia's grip tightened around the Prince as she lifted off and flew into the distance. Once at her cave, she dropped Prince inside it, not caring if he would hurt upon landing or not. She circled around and landed at the mouth of the cave, blocking any way for him to leave.
"You're a Prince..." Celestia huffed as she glared down at the boy she had just captured.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 12:42 am 

Jackson's quick shout for his men to get down saved some of the soldiers, but not all as the white dragon launched her own attack. He rushed forward to go for her belly but she whirled, flames spitting and her claws lashed out. At first he wasn't sure what had happened until he felt one of her claws prick the skin of his torso. Her claws were wicked sharp to cut through his armor.
He shook his head, looking around towards his comrades but the swirl of air that whooshed by, kicking up dust as she lifted into the air made visibility impossible. He felt her claws clench around him and he felt his stomach surge. Desperately he held onto his earlier meal, trying not to lose it as they surged through the air. The tumultuous ride was exhausting in a brand new way for Jackson, and when she finally released him, he was grateful to land on the ground, if it was jarring. He took a few moments to clear his head, trying stop the spinning.
Her voice was far too loud for the cave shed tossed him into,and he sat up only long enough to clap his hands over his ears. He turned surly, stormy eyes towards the dragon that blocked the cold wind that blew in through the entrance of the cave, and grumbled, "Of course I'm a Prince..."
With his own huff, he stood and dusted off his bottom and then turned to face the irritable female. "And you're a dragon. Should we continue to point out the obvious?"
As he looked her over though, he noticed her cerulean eyes, flashing in her ire, they were fierce and beautiful. Though he should focus more on his own mortal peril. He couldn't contain the sheepish grin that escaped at that thought.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 3:22 pm 

When the Prince came back with a sarcastic response and a question, her eyes narrowed at him. Celestia didn't have the time or patience for anyone that would stand up to a terrifying beast such as a dragon. But she did have a bit of respect for someone who could do that as well. So the only thing she could do was roll her eyes.
"You are now my prisoner. We will be moving to a different location. I know of an abandoned castle just west of this cave. That is where we will be going." Sadness flashed in her eyes for a brief moment before disappearing. This abandoned castle happened to be her home before the curse had happened. She missed being human, but she had given up on finding love a few years after this had happened to her. She gave a pause before before opening her claws and resting her belly on the ground. "You have an option to either ride on my back or I carry you like before. Your choice your highness..." She said the last two words with a bit of venom in her voice before she went silent and waited for Jackson to make his decision. If he said no to either of them, she would just carry him by her hind claws as punishment.