All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:43 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

"This should bring back memories, master. Haley's Circus is in town to perform for the Wayne Foundation's charity benefit." "Though I doubt it will have the sinister secrets of THAT one from memory." Sebastian mused
"Yes... I still recall that case. What nickname did they give me? Smiley?" Ciel stated. "The utter humiliation of it." He sighed before his thoughts were interrupted by the servants screaming. "Must be another mouse. This is the price of living in the countryside though. Sebastian, get them to not panic."
"Right away my lord. But please do consider going. It would be no good for a nobleman to not attend." Sebastian said as he went to take care of the matter. Ciel sighed and ensured he was well and gone before looking at the dossier's picture and smiled fondly.

"You couldn't wait for me could you?" He asked to no one in particular. "I have a lot of catching up to do, and a new you to get to know, Lizzy."

Meanwhile, at Haley's Circus...

"No! I won't do it!" Mr. Haly said firmly to the mob boss Tony Zucco.

With all the new fancy supercriminals about, Zucco was about the only last remaining 'normal' mobster in Gotham. Black Mask was regarded as one of the 'masked-weirdos'. And there were rumors of a new guy who was even scarier.

They said he used to be the DA Harvey Dent, and had some freaky dual personality and decided whether to kill you or shake your hand with the filp of a coin.

Zucco frowned at Haly's answer: "I just want to be clear that you're making a mistake, Mr. Haly." Zucco warned before turning to leave, bumping into a young dark haired boy who he glared at before getting into his car.

"Who was that grumpy guy?" Dick Grayson asked Haly.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:07 pm 

Later on Ciel arrives at the circus dressed in his usual navy blue outfit and cane, Sebastian lets him out of the car as he looked at everyone taking photos of him and other members of Gotham's Elite. Including of course, the benefactor of the evening's charity gathering. "Mr. Wayne, how wonderful to see you again. I trust the fire from that gas leak was taken care of?" He asked moving to shake his hand.

Bruce shook Ciel's hand with a smile, "Yes, it was repaired the other day. I'm just glad to have only sustained minor injuries getting myself and Alfred out." He said, adding that part in case of any unwanted questions about his injuries sustained during the catastrophe and battling Slade.

"Of course, luck was by your side." Ciel said with a small smile. "Splendid gathering. I normally avoid Circuses, but I decided to make an exception."

"My lord once investigated a circus. He was nicknamed Smiley by one of the local performers." Sebastian stated to Bruce. Ciel gave a neutral expression. "I don't like that nickname."

"I can't imagine why..." Bruce said with a teasing smile at Ciel.

"Woww!" They heard a familiar voice say. Lizzie came wandering over in her police uniform munching on a funnel cake on a napkin. "This place is so much fun! They've got prizes and games and lots of food!" Lizzie seemed more like Elizabeth Midford in that moment than ever.

Ciel looked at Lizzie and had a small flashback of the time he spent with Elizabeth at one of many memories of her. He mentally smiled. and relaxed his grip on his cane. He turned to look at Bruce, "Yes, I can't imagine it either."

Harvey Bullock was heard calling for her he soon came up to them, out of breath and huffing and puffing bent over "I-I've been chasin' you all over this place..." Harvey panted at Lizzie.

"So I noticed." She smiled as she took a bite of her funnel cake.

"We're supposed to be makin' sure no weirdos are gonna cause problems here." Harvey said sternly.

"What kind of weirdos?" Bruce asked.

"Apparently Tony Zucco came by the other day to hassle Mr. Haley for protection money...he got real ticked when the old man wouldn't pay up. MFFGH!" Harvey said as Lizzie promptly stuffed a big wad of cotton candy into his mouth. "Just enjoy yourself! Don't be a downer!"

nearly let out a laugh but gagged it. Sebastian caught on to it however and smiled deviously. One glare from his one eyed master however indicated Sebastian should not say a word. "Tony Zucco? Wouldn't think he'd hold out this long. The Triads I believe are fairing a little better then him, so the rumor goes." Sebastian said, trying hard to keep his reaction to what his Master did to a minimum.

Liz smiled at Ciel and suddenly grabbed his hand, "Wanna go play some of the games? C'mon!" She pulled him toward the various snack stands and prize games.

"W-wait what are you doing?!" Harvey demanded.

"Relax, Harvey! Don't embarass me in front of this cute boy!" She winked at Ciel cutely.

"Wait what?! How dare-!" Ciel said as he was pulled off. "Sebastian! Help!"

"Sorry My Lord, but I must ensure your seat is secured." Sebastian said with a smile.

"Why you!" Ciel said before calming down a bit and figuring out a few things. "Isn't this Shirking your duties officer?"

"Who says this isn't part of my duties?" She giggled as she turned around and hugged him. "I dunno..I just feel nice around you. I hope you feel the same." She blushed.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:15 am 

"So you're the type to believe in love at first sight?" Ciel asked, feeling a bit awkward about the hug. He felt that he wasn't at this stage. "But I have no idea who you are, other then your name, occupation, and so on. Whilst I agree I feel more at ease, it feels rather awkward with a stranger wouldn't you say?"

"Step right up! Test your marksmanship and win a prize!" Shouted a carnie, Ciel turned and saw the stand in question. "Hm, how delightful. A midway game. Let's see what I can be cheated out of." He thought to himself.

"Well...I mean we don't HAVE to remain strangers, right?" Lizzie asked hopefully.

"Besides....I need to talk to you about something. I've been having weird dreams about you....n-not that I don't mind dreaming about you." She stammered. "In it I'm in Victorian England and I'm this little girl with blond hair and green eyes.....who if I remember correctly, was to be married to you....at least that's what you and your butler said in the dream. I dunno.." she shrugged

Ciel paled, hearing the dream in detail. "That's, pretty vivid." Ciel said. If she knew a bit from her dreams, she'd recall a certain detail. "Anything else descriptive? Or did you eat a very old piece of pizza one night?"

"Umm....I think I decorated your mansion with pink and cute things.....and dressed your servants up in girly outfits" Lizzie described

Ciel paled even further. "Including a suicidal apprentice Butler?" He asked quietly.

Ciel quickly brought a hand to his mouth realizing his mistake. "Oh thundering hell!"

"Yeah actually....how did you know that?" She tilted her head quizzically

Suddenly recognition dawned on her face, and her eyes shimmered a bit. "....Ciel!?"

She placed a hand on his cheek, "I.....I remember you....." She started to show tears in her eyes

"...... Elizabeth." He said calmly. "Please calm yourself. You're a police officer on duty." He pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to her.

"Besides we wouldn't want Harvey to get the wrong idea." He said. "We'll have plenty of time to talk when you're off duty." He smiled a small smile.

Dabbing her eyes she stopped crying and straightened up. "Yeah, of course! I gotta protect and serve and all that!" She saluted with a confident smile

"That's better." Ciel said, still smiling. "Until you're off duty then." He kissed the top of her hand as he walked towards the big top, and looked to his right. "How long have you been eavesdropping, Mr. Wayne?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:19 pm 

"Long enough..." Bruce shrugged. "You were the one who monitored me in the first place, turnabout is fair play I suppose." Bruce smiled.

"Just how long is long enough I wonder." Ciel said as he sighed. "But you do have a point. Well played. Now let's get inside and enjoy the show. I'm sure that I'll get over my grudge over circuses if it's a good performance."

Ciel paled even further. "Let's also make sure my Butler stays IN the audience if they have any lions or tigers as well." He said quickly.

The Circus began with the usual fare, lion tamers and elephants et cetera. It was when the world famous family trapeze act: The Flying Graysons were ready to perform...that things took a turn. The father swung back to grab the mother...Ciel and Sebastian's keen demon eyes saw the trapeze rope had somehow been weakened and was in the process of snapping under the weight of the two adults as the young Richard Grayson watched on. The young man watched horror-struck as his parents fell through the air and the audience screamed out....they hit the center of the circus ring and didn't move.

"My god.." Bruce muttered as he looked up at Dick Grayson, an all too familiar look to Bruce was on the boy's features.

Ciel's eye widened in shock. He didn't expect any of this to happen. Well, he knew Zucco would possibly do something, but not damn another child to witness the same thing Ciel had to endure. "Sebastian, we're leaving."

"Without investigating my lo-" Sebastian was interrupted by Ciel's stern voice.

"We already know who ordered it, the best we can do is hunt him down."

Sebastian sighed. "Yes, My lord." He responded, getting Ciel's message loud and clear.

"I just want to be out of here. The story is always the same." Ciel said. "When something is truly lost, one never gets it back again."

Bruce was heard talking to Bullock as Lizzie comforted the Grayson boy. "What's going to happen to him?" Bruce asked.

"He'll probably wind up in foster care....why?" Harvey sighed. Bruce looked long at Dick Grayson before turning away from Bullock without a word. Bruce pulled out his cell phone and said quietly to Alfred: "Draw up some papers, Alfred."

"What kind of papers, sir?" Alfred asked.

"Adoption forms."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:02 pm 

"Hey boss? It's me. I did as you instructed." Said a man several streets from the circus, talking in a cell phone. "This time tomorrow you'll see it in the papers."

The man looks around and nods. "Right. Heading back for now. By-MPPH?!" A cold hand seemed to grab him by the mouth and pull him in the alley.
The next morning, At the GCPD, Ciel was looking at the same man in a cell, the man's arm seemed fused with a slab of concrete marked 'Guilty.' "Jim sure picked an odd case for me." Ciel muttered angrily. "Sebastian, what do you make of it?"

"My Lord, if I may be blunt, we may be dealing with some sort of alchemist. Or some sort of 21st century wizard." Sebastian said with a chuckle. "DON'T bring up the supernatural in a place of law! I'd be laughed out of the Private Consultation for that!" Ciel shouted angrily.

"Regardless Milord, this case may very well be interesting." Sebastian said before looking behind Ciel. "Good morning Officer Midford." Ciel stiffened at that sentence.

"Whats up, Sebastian?" Lizzie cheerfully greeted him as she sat down next to Ciel. "Jim's up on the roof talking to you-know-who." Liz smiled. Harvey approached the cell, "Okay, you say you were on the phone with someone, you won't say who...then all of a sudden you're assaulted and somehow got your arm stuck in that concrete thing." "Yea....that's right." The man said. "I think whoever did this, gave us this guy practically gift wrapped in relation to the circus murder." Harvey said to Ciel.

Liz playfully poked at Ciel's cheek making 'boop' noises

"What gave it away? The words guilty painted on the thing?" Liz asked sarcastically to Harvey

"If that's so it's a blessing in disguise." Ciel stated as he glared at Lizzie. "Do you mind, I'm trying to work here." He however didn't mind it too much as Sebastian chuckled. "We will probably have to question him further on both his mysterious contact, and the attacker." Sebastian stated.

Ciel got up. "Wait a Minute? What circus? No one said anything about a circus!" The man said. "Someone get this rock off me!"

"I got rights! You can't pin anything on me you Cyclops!" Ciel stiffened as he stopped midway out of the holding cell. "What did you say cretin?" Ciel said turning sharply around.

"My Lord, whilst he did insult you, acting in retaliation would be most unwise." Sebastian said, playfully cautioning him. "I also doubt whatever that is, it isn't coming off." Ciel huffed. "I'm going up to the roof." Ciel stated as he left the room.

Batman spotted Ciel when he got onto the roof. The vigilante produced the cell phone the man had been using. Clicking a text message up to the screen he read it aloud: "Mr. Z says: Did you do as I asked?" "Our friend downstairs says: "Yeah, it's ready for the big performance"

Jim nodded, "We can assume Mr. Z is Zucco easily."

"But this leads to another question. Who or what did that to him?" Ciel asked. "And why? Was it to announce he was here?"

"It may sound ridiculous, but I cannot think of anything Logical to explain how that slab of rock got there, not without being a laughingstock anyway."

The cell phone somehow had a video embedded in it, seemingly sent to the user. Ciel pushed the play button and someone began speaking. "To the Batman. On the one night you took the time off a murder has occurred. If I have to pick up the slack again, my next demonstration will give a more severe punishment. Just like this." The speaker's left hand began to spark with some form of lightning as he touched the man's arm. Ciel winced and stopped the video.

"Well well," Ciel stated. "Looks like you have a competitor in the same game Batman."

"Can I speak to you for a moment?" Batman took Ciel over to the corner of the rooftop. "How. the. hell. does he know who I am?" Batman hissed

"I don't think he knows who you are underneath that mask." He whispered in reply. "I think he was planning to make an appearance whenever you were doing something else one evening not in the cowl."

"So let's calm down, and not jump to conclusions." Ciel then suggested. "My nerves are near the breaking point as is. Cyclops indeed!"

"You know I hear you were fond of toying with your enemies and scaring the **** out of them back in the Victorian era. You'd fit right in in one of MY interrogations." Batman smirked

"Hmhmhm. The latter is possibly being done by Sebastian this very moment." Ciel said with a smirk.

At that moment, it seemed Sebastian was giving the suspect a look. "If I recall what it is, it is essentially a literal weight on your soul. The more you deny your guilt, the heavier the rock, and your arm will be." "I'm telling you I haven't done noth-AGGH!" Sebastian put his foot on the arm. "Oh look at that, it's gained some weight." "N-no it didn't! Officer!" But to the suspect's shock Sebastian was back to where he was a moment ago.

"W-what are you trying to pull Brit?! You trying to make me all confused or some crap?!" The suspect shouted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:38 pm 

"What is your game? Thinking I'll confess?! Ha, it's not gonna work!" The word suddenly started to look like red paint made the words but then the man noticed what it really was. "W-what? I'm.... I'm bleeding?! The rock is crushing my arm?!"

"I warned you didn't I?" Sebastian stated with a smile. "So why not just admit who you work for and what you did last night."

"This is nothing." The moment the man said that the G in the word guilty began to bleed a little more. "Agh! Alright! alright! I'll talk! Boss Zucco hired me to do some sabotage! Please please god! Get me a doctor!"

"I think God has no reason to listen. So I won't either, being as I'm one Hell of a Butler." Sebastian quipped as he saw the slab spark with lightning before pulling off the man's arm like a band aid. "I believe that is a confession Mr. Bullock?" The butler asked looking at Harvey.

"Yeah...uh....it is." Bullock said, a bit confused and wondering what he'd just witnessed

Sebastian smiled and simply bowed as Ciel walked back in. "We're leaving Sebastian. Back to the Manor."

"Yes my lord." The butler said as they returned to the Manor, the case of whoever did this was afoot. They had to return to first identify what exactly was it that made the concrete torture the Man's arm.

An hour later at the manor Ciel was looking through various books, not expecting anyone besides the servants or Sebastian to visit him at this time. "Black magic? No no, it'd be killing him. This is a complicated piece of work, it must be Alchemy of some kind." He muttered annoyed. "Almost a century worth of experience and I can't figure out what type of supernatural thing this was?!"

Bardroy was listening in on Ciel's rants from the other side of the door. "Criminetly, he sounds ready to throw a lot of books about." He said.

"You shouldn't listen in on Ciel like that, Bard!" A cheerful female voice said from behind him. "It's rude! Not cute!" She giggled

"Now listen here Lady Liz-?!?!" Bard jumped backwards in shock. "Wait, what the hell?!"

"You're, but how?! I-it's wonderful to see you Miss Lizzie but, I didn't expect you to be here at this hour, not while the Master is in his study. And I wasn't eavesdropping I was told to deliver his lunch by Sebastian. But it sounds like he's about to fly in a rage in there. His new case is confusing him." Bard crossed his arms defensively after saying that.

"I'll go talk to him with you!" She grabbed his arm and tugged him to the door. "Bring his food!" She said happily.

"Alright, if you say so." Bard said, confused about her presence here as he opened the door. "Lunch Master."

"Well be quick about it then!" Ciel snapped as he slammed his book shut and sighed. "I'm sorry Bardroy. Just a bit frazzled. Whatever you fixed up today should steady my nerves." He said as he made sure his eyepatch was on right.

"Y'know you don't have to do all this alone." Liz pouted as she looked over what Ciel had been studying. "And before ya get upset....you said I could come see you when I'm off duty.....I'm off duty." She stuck her tongue out playfully.

"So I see Officer Midford. Bard you may go now." Ciel said as he got up and the cook abruptly left, possibly to tell the others what he just witnessed. "It's just worthless nonsense, trying to figure out what force would have fused that Zucco underling's arm to a slab of concrete."

"Sweetie...you're an immortal demon. You shouldn't be thinking logical." Liz sighed. "The fact you've lived centuries with your demon butler and I'm your reborn betrothed should be a hint."

"But if that's not proof enough...." Liz held up her phone and put on the screen the Daily Planet's home page with an article: Superman saves out of control subway train!'

Ciel sighed. "I assumed you didn't know the detail of the fact I'm immortal." Ciel said with a sigh. "I hoped to downplay that in order to keep a certain hurt away. But I can see there's no fooling you." He sighed in resignation. "Very well. Yes, im looking at nothing logical. But it is something supernatural. But it seems to point to Alchemy or Magic."

"Which leads an immortal century old demon like me to think." Ciel continued. "How did someone be able to master such arts? Training with monks? Or finding the right books? Or could it be he or she has a demonic or angelic servant who taught them, just like me, and so on."

"Could always ask him yourself." Liz said, remembering Ciel's sweet tooth, she held up a bag of gummy worms and passed them to Ciel. "Just lure him or her into a trap." Liz shrugged.

"Hmm, you may have a point Liz." Ciel said, pondering. "But drawing the man in question just to talk needs to require something. I may have to contact with you know who to possibly coordinate with him." The one eyed demon Earl said. "It just might work."

"So now what?" Lizzie asked, playfully dangling some gummy worms in front of Ciel. "I know you have a sweet toooth, Ciel!"

Ciel glared playfully, however, watching the sweet being dangled near him made him sweat. The urge to snatch just one gummi worm rose as all of a sudden, the Earl grabbed a gummi worm with his teeth and began devouring it in several bites. "Don't ever make me give into my urges like that Lizzie." He said, gulping it down. "As for now what, I plan on having lunch, and then learn more about you."

"What are you talking about? You know me from way back!" Elizabeth chuckled

"That was then Lizzie." Ciel said. "Whilst I'll admit there are some similarities in between your incarnations, there's obviously some differences now." He said. "Like for example, you're a Police officer in the most Darkest City outside of Victoria Era London."

"Well...I'll start at the beginning I guess." Lizzie said. "When you disappeared and were declared dead I always knew you were out there somewhere. As the years and days went by I started to lose hope...I....I thought you didn't love me anymore.." she sighed.

"I thought I'd done something wrong for a long time. I got married and had kids...and I loved them but....the void was always there. I only felt it necessary to do so to continue my family line and all that. As much as I loved my family I always felt I was betraying you somehow...."

"Lizzie.." Ciel said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "I'm sorry. It was just as painful for me. Even though I was immortal, and a demon, I would have given it all up just to return to you. Knowing you would grow old and die was my punishment." Ciel looked away trying hard not to let the shame show.

"I know you'll probably never forgive me. Because even now the fact that I'm still immortal." Ciel clenched his teeth and tightened his grip on his chair.

Liz placed a hand on Ciel's own, and smiled with tears of joy at him. "I don't care about all that! We're together now and it's all that matters!" She hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much!"

Ciel wasn't shocked at the crushing force of the hug as he gave on back as much as he could muster. But the fact he's immortal and she wasn't, still toyed with his mind. "I missed you too." Was all he had to say.

The rest of Ciel's afternoon was spent with Elizabeth, reminiscing of her past life as well as learning about how her new life came to this point. Then when evening came, Ciel knew it was time to track down the vigilante with Batman. When he and Sebastian went off to the city that evening Ciel patched into Batman's communications. "Hello? Testing. Testing. Is this thing on? It's a bit grubby I think.." The Earl muttered.

"Who on earth is this?!" Alfred's posh british voice came through. "How did you-...OH it's you mister Phantomhive!" "Ciel, The GCPD went to take Zucco into custody earlier today. But when they arrived someone had killed him and his men." "I'm sending the security footage to your phone." Batman said

When Ciel would look at his phone he would see a man with a badly burned left side of his body...and a suit/tie with on the normal side was white, and on the burned side was charred and tattered black

"Please Mr. Two Face I did everything you said!" Zucco pleaded. "Ahh...I know you did. But the fact still remains, it was your pride which was bruised when Haley refused to pay your pitiful protection fee. And it was you who hired the squealer." This Two-Face fingered a double-headed coin with one side gouged with a knife, the other clean and silver.

Ciel frowned at the news. "Hellfire." He muttered. "Is that Harvey Dent? He's not taken any medication or counseling." Now he realized Harvey has now become entrenched in a life of crime. "Here I was planning to use Zucco to lure our Mystery Friend out. Now I'm not sure what to do to solve the conundrum of if he really is on our side or not." Ciel began to think as he drove.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:10 pm 

"The boss sure showed Zucco." Said a goon working for Dent. The other Goon nodded as they kept watch outside Dent's hideout. In an alleyway, gray eyes watched and turned to an angry glare as the individual stalked towards them, drawing on a touchpad on his metallic arm. "So what do you plan on doing Saturday-Arrck!" The two were suddenly trapped in between two slabs of concrete as the individual walked to the door. "You didn't give those affected by Zucco closure Dent..." the individual said as he prepared to kick the door down. He heard the sound of a car engine as Ciel's limo suddenly pulled up.

"Took us an hour to figure out Dent's financial activities My lord, we are not as sophisticated as Batman's technology, but I do pride myself as a hell of a Butler." Sebastian said with a grin.
"And it seems we caught our little friend in the act as well." Ciel said, eyeing the individual from the window. "Well as a private investigator we'd best apprehend him."
The individual began to crouch into a fighting stance. "He seems like he wants to put up a fight Master. Shall I stall him until Batman arrives?" Sebastian asked.

"Don't rough him up too badly. We still need to question him." Ciel stated as Sebastian got out of the car.

A batarang flew out of the darkness of the alley and sliced through the concrete suffocating the two thugs.

"Hm?!" The individual grunted out as he gripped the handle of something on his back, glaring towards the darkness. "Come to watch me make up for your mistake Batman?" He asked. Sebastian sighed boredly. "And here I thought I'd have a bit of a stretch and find out what exactly he's using. It's definitely Alchemy of some kind," Sebastian stated.

Batman landed behind the mysterious vigilante instead of coming out of the alley directly.
He swept the alchemist's legs in an attempt to trip him up

"Gah!" The Vigilante cried out falling to the ground, before he stopped and punched the ground with his hand, making a fist out of Asphalt and punching it towards Batman. "Curious, your left arm seems to be the place of Transmutation." Sebastian said. "Correct," the vigilante stated. "my arm is a prosthetic made from several gadgets courtesy of Bruce Wayne. I had to program the device to accept the archaic Circles of Transmutation however." He glared at the Caped Crusader. "Attacking me from behind, have you no honor Bat? For that.." he pulled on the object strapped to his back, revealing a sword. "I shall punish you for the negligence resulting in Zucco's plot!"

"Sebastian, help Batman." Ciel ordered as Sebastian bowed and pulled out several cutlery from his sleeves.

Batman threw a batarang, knowing his foe would repel it with his sword....it would then explode in his enemy's face with the potency of a can of pepper spray

The Vigilante blocked, as expected, but he didn't count on the explosion as he cried out in shock. "My eyes! My eyes!" He shouted as he began to try and find an escape route.

Batman shot out a cable which wrapped itself around the alchemist's ankles and retracted it
"No!" He shouted angrily trying to get free, when the sounds of another car engine revs up as it drives up and towards the area. "Oh? He had help?" Sebastian asked. "Master? Please engage in a game of Chicken with that driver." Ciel looked at the driver's seat and paled a bit, before getting onto the driver's seat.

Ciel drove towards the driver but then saw the driver of the car and paled before causing himself to turn from the vehicle. The driver of the other car pulled up to the Vigilante and stopped before opening the door. "Samuel! Hold on!" Came the sound of a female voice. Sebastian's eyes widened at the voice, as he recognized it. "So, you're back as well, and not as a human." The demon butler noted, having an amused smile on his face as the tall red haired woman, who's hair was shoulder length, began to pull at the rope to try and cut it with a scalpel. "I'll get you out then clean your eyes!"

"grr! Blasted modern cables." The Demon Madam muttered as she tossed the scalpel into the back of the car and did a complete flip, gripping part of the cable before grabbing the Vigilante's sword and gave a swing to the cable, smiling at the audible snap. "There we are." Madame Red said, "Got you loose, do you have a thank you?" "T-thanks." Muttered the Vigilante. "No say it proper! 'Thank you Doctor Durless!' I swear you're a handful." She muttered as she grabbed the young man by the leg.

"Answers? of what sort? Can I at least give me something to wash out your pepper concoction from his eyes please?" Madame Red said as she pushed a button on the metal arm as the prosthetic slid off showing that the prosthetic was attached to the elbow. "A little measure of trust. He's now a one armed man for the moment." She explained. "Now what do you wish to know?"

Batman glared scarily down at the one armed 'Samuel'. "Don't let me catch you playing vigilante again.."

Samuel looked away from the glare. Madame Red huffed. "If anything, you shouldn't be playing the part either. Yet here you are." She said pointedly. "In the old days it was Ciel." The person in question gave a small "Tch." Before setting his cane down to get back on the subject. "Answers Madame. Now."

"Oh, I suppose I should give out some answers. To answer your question dear nephew, it seems Jack the Ripper became so notorious, given that it was never solved, gave me the option to become a demon." She shrugged. "Now what questions does the caped crusader wish of me?"

"Who is he and why is he doing all this?" Batman asked

"Now that I can give. His name is Samuel. Why he's doing it? I think the same reasons that anyone born under rotten circumstances would." She gave a small smile. "To grasp at something better. You've become an inspiration to some Batman. However, if I didn't meet him, he'd have surely died in some Opiate den." "It's Heroin now." Ciel stated, "but I suppose it's all the same. Addictive drugs, et cetera."

"Then he crossed paths with me, and the rest is history, as Ciel would point out." The Madame concluded. "So in other words, he and you have a contract." Sebastian concluded.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:56 pm 

Batman frowned, "I have no idea where you..demons are coming from but-" Suddenly machine gun fire rained down upon them.

"And it looks like the man of the house is home Batman!" Ciel stated as he ducked behind his car as Sebastian sighed, whilst Madam Red pulled the still stunned and humiliated Quintus up and carried him bridal style to behind her car as she gave a low growl. "I just had this repainted!" She uttered. "Well then, it seems a Mr. Dent has made his presence known." Sebastian stated.

A group of men wearing masks of two different patterns or colors crudely sewn together who were wielding machine guns burst out of the building. "And here I thought I'd seen everything!" A raspy voice growled as Two-Face strode out. "Your negligence caused poor Harvey to lose everything....but yet here you all stand!" The scarred man said. "Y'see because of your ineptitude....poor Harvey's fragile psyche was shattered! Memories of a most vile sort started to surface...and coupled with what he'd been through...it was a wonder I didn't take the wheel for good!"

"What are you talking about?!" Batman demanded.

"Wouldn't expect you to know....he kept me buried for a looong time. Y'see when Harvey was a little boy..his father was quite the drinker...and abusive both as a husband and father. So much so that I started to manifest as a sort of Alternate-Personality! When he lashed out at the family dog, when he took his anger out on animals or smaller kids? ME!"

"Everyone has thoughts about killing someone....everyone has their side that they keep locked away." Two-Face said: "However thanks to your incompetence? All it takes is a coin flip." Two-Face showed them both the scarred and clean side of the two-headed coin. "To decide who's driving this thing! And unfortunately for you..." Two-Face shot at them.

"Talk about rude!" Madame Red shouted as she kept Sam's head down. Sebastian pulled out knives and forks from his sleeves and began throwing them at Two Face's goons.

"I have said this once, but I shall say it again. Guns have evolved so much in the last few hundred years." The butler said in a calm expression. "They've become more precise, and can shoot many more bullets now."

"Stop gawking and get to work on apprehending them, Idiot!" Ciel scolded as he opened his car door to grab a custom Colt pistol, or try to radio for help. He had to think on that decision carefully. "Some assistance from you would be lovely Batman!" Ciel added, "We need to thin their numbers!"

Batman knocked two goons' heads together rendering them unconscious. "Working on it!" He shouted back. Two-Face made his way to his armored car in the chaos. The car slammed into Madam Red's car and screeched off.

Batman fired his grapple-gun and it lodged into the rear of the armored car. It pulled him through the air as he retracted it and the car turned a corner.

Luckily, Madame Red got herself and her charge out of the way before her car was slammed. However, she didn't look like a happy customer. "My car! Do you know how much a beautiful thing like that cost?! That's it." She deposited Samuel next to her nephew and joined the fray of fighting the goons with Sebastian, punching and kicking in very precise points for the most rendering her targets unconscious. "I'll give you a medical bill later." She stated to those knocked out.

Meanwhile Batman had climbed on top of the armored car and tossed a small explosive under the front right tire. The car swerved off the road and hung off the bridge above the river. "Harvey!" Batman shouted as he looked in. He dodged the bullet from Two-Face's revolver just in time.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:04 am 

Ciel got into the car and began to speed after them. "Sebastian, follow me." "But my lord, what of the alchemist and your aunt?" Sebastian asked, now running in pace of the car. "If I know people like Madame Red, we may very likely meet them again." Whilst this went on Madame Red was carrying Samuel and making their way out of Two Face's territory, back to wherever they made their own hideaway.

Ciel drove toward the bridge and stopped immediately, noticing the scene of the truck hanging. "Well, need to get them before gravity does Sebastian." "It wouldn't do for them to end up like Humpty Dumpty now would it?" Sebastian joked.

The thugs had bailed out of the car and left Face for dead. Batman threw Dent out onto the bridge before running across the roof of the armored car as it slid down into the lake. He leaped to safety and landed in front of Ciel and Sebastian. He stood up in front of them and smiled: "Nice of you to make it..." Two-Face pressed his revolver against the back of Batman's cowl...glaring at the trio. "Harvey put down the gun..." Batman warned. "That's not up to you.." Harvey said, his voice now that of their old ally the district attorney rather than the growl of Two-Face's persona. "The only fair way to decide anything in this world is pure..unbiased...chance. There are two sides to everything in life. Good...or bad." "The Coin will decide what happens here." Harvey said, flicking the coin up into the air and catching it. He uncurled his fingers to show the good side of the coin facing upward. Harvey tossed away the revolver and held his wrists out. "Looks like we're through here."

Ciel held the handcuffs as he observed Harvey's coin toss. "I was correct about what happened to you Mr. Dent." Ciel said. "Your own innermost demons crawled out the moment your face was disfigured." He walked and placed the cuffs on his wrist as Sebastian waited for the police to arrive. "But do not blame me for incompetence. The lock as the other you referred to, was shattered the moment your event occurred. You simply forgot to replace the lock. I've seen it before, as my ancestor in the service of Queen Victoria did." Ciel sighed. "However, Zucco made someone else lose something more precious then sanity, but like it, when truly lost, one can never get back again."

Ciel then smirked. "One more thing. Should you ever break out again, and flip that coin again, be sure you keep an eye on it." The Earl warned as he turned to Sebastian. "Our alchemist and my... estranged aunt?" "Left my Lord. We'll have to search for them later." Sebastian suggested. "I suppose." Ciel said thoughtfully. "I think they deserved two weeks head start. This Samuel will turn up again."

When Ciel and Sebastian would enter Phantomhive Manor....they would discover the signs of a struggle and the servants knocked about the foyer. "What happened here?"

"BASSSSSYYY!" Grell leaped from the ceiling and Sebastian stepped aside for the flamboyant reaper to hit the wall.

"Oh fine! Wanna play hard to get!?" Grell glared before he snapped his fingers and reality distorted around Ciel and Sebastian.

They would suddenly find themselves on the rainy balcony of Wayne Manor. "Did he just teleport us to Wayne Manor for no reason?" Sebastian sighed.

"Master Wayne, might i suggest this be the last glass? Otherwise the next generation of Wayne's will inherit an empty wine cellar." Alfred's voice said from within the sitting room which connected to the balcony

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 8:22 pm 

Ciel and Sebastian looked confused, not knowing what Grell sutcliffe did. However Ciel decided to knock on the balcony door, hoping Bruce or Alfred would answer. When he got his hands on Grell he'd regret it.

Alfred answered the door and blinked. "May I help you?" Alfred looked much, MUCH older...almost decrepit from the last time they saw him

"Alfred??" Ciel asked in confusion, startled by the butler's older appearance. Sebastian was slightly shocked and rubbed his forehead against his fingers. "William I hope you get ahold of him before my master does." He mentally wished.

"I would hope you do, but I suppose not. We must have gotten you and another Alfred confused." Ciel turned sharply and grabbed Sebastian as they walked. "Where the hell are we and what did Grell do? Also, is there a way back?!" He hissed angrily. "Calm down my lord. I'm sure one of his business Associates will explain once they find us." Sebastian said.

"Alfred..? Who are they?" An older Bruce Wayne stepped into view. A CONSIDERABLY older Bruce Wayne.
Ciel had to fight every instinct to turn around so that he'd not freak out at the sight of an older Bruce Wayne, because obviously something was definitely wrong. "Sorry to bother you!" Sebastian said. "We seemed to have gotten a bit lost." He hoped that'd buy them time to think about what on earth is happening.

William T. Spears' voice spoke up from behind the demons. "It would appear Grell has sent you both into another plane of time where not only is it the 1980's but Bruce has been retired from being the Batman for nigh on ten years." Spears made sure to say this quietly so as not to alert Bruce and Alfred. "Therefore he's never met either of you in this timeline and currently Gotham is being terrorized in the grip of a gang of homocidal teenagers calling themselves The Mutants."
"Great." Ciel mumbled to himself. "An alternate 80's. Talk about terrible. Business was not fun. And weird." He shook his head. "Is there a way to get back?" He said in a whisper.
"Not until an opening in the timeline appears. I shall contact you when the gateway opens so you might return where you belong. Until then I suggest you convince Mr. Wayne to offer you shelter." Spears said before vanishing.

Later that evening they were seated in Bruce's sitting room as the hulking man flipped through television. Suddenly something came on that seemed to make Bruce straighten up: The Mark of Zorro movie was on. The same film Bruce saw in the theater with his parents the night they died... Flipping through channels: "Rape and mutilation of a group of nuns last night--" *click* "Subway violence reaching an all time high--" *click* "Despite the ransom being paid, the Mutants still took the boy's life--" *click*

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:18 am 

Suddenly the television seemed to turn off by itself...and a dark shadowy figure was present in the reflection of the window as a voice echoed throughout the room: ""The time has come. You know it in your soul..." Bruce stood up and went to the window where seemingly out of thin air a dark shadow emerged with white slits for eyes: "You are a hollow shell, a rusty trap that cannot hold me....you cannot stop me...not with wine or vows or the weight of age." "You try to drown me out...but your voice is weak."

Ciel raised his eyebrow as he watched Bruce going through somewhat of what he usually liked to call the Old Man hallucinating the past moment. He had the urge to ask Alfred if his Master was alright but he'd potentially give himself away as knowing who they were, something he and Sebastian didn't let on. "Is he going to be okay?" Ciel asked, regardless, since watching Bruce in this state somewhat saddened him for some reason, as if he was looking at what his mortal life would've been like at this age.

Sebastian however, knew better. Being the older demon of the pair, he simply took a peek inside his mind. He smirked at how the Old Man deep in his heart, wanted to put on the cowl again to try and continue the crusade. But he had to wonder, is Bruce Wayne's frail body strong enough, or will he break? "This meal is marvelous Alfred, I would like to help you with the dishes to repay for your hospitality." He said outwardly, keeping a friendly face on.

Bruce wandered over to a grandfather clock on the wall and as if in a trance, switched open the hidden entrance to the cave.

Walking down the steps he stopped in front of a glass case with a red and yellow and green costume held within.

"I know you're there....." He said, without turning around, Ciel had followed him down and surprisingly Bruce's senses were as sharp as ever.