All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:07 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ari moved as she saw Jacob turn into a wolf and growl. She fell back on her butt and stared up at the scene that lay in front of her. Men shot arrows made of silver at him mercilessly, Gerard was the one leading the attack. When Ari stood to intervene, a man grabbed her and held her back. She yelled at Gerard and told him to stop, but he didn't. She struggled against the man who held her back, kicking and hitting him but he didn't let go. He only would let go when Jacob's body was thrown over the cliff. She screamed as he disappeared, running to cliff and falling to her knees, watching as it disappeared into the darkness. When Gerard hugged her she pushed him away and punched him in the face.
"You didn't know him like I did!" She screamed at him and sprinted away. She ran to the castle and stormed through the doors.

"Father!" She yelled as she approached the throne.
"Why didn't you tell me about mother? Why didn't you tell me that she was the Wolf Queen and so am I?!" She yelled at him as she stood in front of him. She was so angry at him. Tears ran down her face as she spoke.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:38 pm 

Jacob came back from unconsciousness just as the ground below came into view. He quickly shifted into a wolf and landed on his feet - his front legs both broke, and he shifted back into human form. He managed to get up onto his one unharmed limb, and began to hobble back to camp to heal.

Arthur's eyes turned red and stayed red as Ari demanded answers. "I was going to tell you after your wedding... when I thought you would be ready." he said, standing. He began to walk towards Ari. "When I first met your mother, I lived and trained with her in the woods for several months..." He removed his robe and tied it around his waist. "...I became in touch with my inner wolf..." He removed his shirt, something he had never done around his daughter - he revealed his scars all over his body, from head to toe. "...and this happened." He stopped in front of his daughter - she could now see his eyes, red like Jacob's. "I didn't want this to happen to you... I was trying to protect you..." He became teary eyed. "But now I know that was futile. You were bound to fimd out sooner or later. I should've told you sooner..." He hugged Ari, and a single tear ran down his cheek. "I'm so sorry... can you forgive me?"

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:57 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari watched as her father's eyes turned. She squinted as he stood and walked towards her, listening to everything he said. She didn't care what he did, she just cared that he lied to her for all these years. Telling her that her mother was just a regular human like her and him. He wrapped his arms around her and she pushed him away, a bit harder than she would have liked to admit.
"You... You killed him... You had Gerard kill Jacob..." She said, her fists shaking in anger. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she clenched her teeth.
"I... Loved him.. And you took him away from me...." She said threw her teeth in anger.

A few moments of silence passed between them before she finally spoke.
"I hate you... I can never forgive you..." She mumbled to him. After she said that she walked briskly to her room, shut the door and locked it.

For the next few days until the wedding that is where she would stay. She wouldn't eat. She wouldn't drink. And she wouldn't talk to anybody.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:33 pm 

Arthur fell to his knees as his daughter pushed him and said she hated him. That was three words He had never wanted to hear from his daughter. He stared at the ground as she stormed up to her room. Gerard entered the throne room, rubbing his jaw. "Your Majesty, I - "
"Did you kill him?" Arthur asked, not looking up.
Gerard looked at Arthur confused. "What?"
"I said... did you kill him?!" Arthur looked up, his eyes black.
Gerard's eyes widened and he took a step back. "Yes, sir..."
Arthur stood. "I didn't tell you to kill him, did I? I specifically remember asking you to bring my daughter back safely."
Gerard frowned and took a step forward. "But sir, he was a - "
"I know what he was!" Arthur shouted, the ground shaking from the volume, his inner wolf trying to break out. "I knew what he was and why he was here from the start! He wouldn't have laid a finger on my daughter! That's why I didn't have you kill him!" He walked up to Jacob, seething. "Blinded by your emotions, you disobeyed my orders and instilled feelings of hatred towards me in my daughter! Under any other circumstance, I would have you executed immediately!" He paused, and took a deep breath, his eyes returning to red, but not blue. "Keep what I said in mind at the ceremony. Don't screw up like this again. Do I make myself clear?"
Gerard's face was pale, and he was shaking, his armor rattling - he had never seen Arthur angry before, and hadn't expected his eyes to change color, let alone twice. "Y-yes, s-sir..." he stammered.
Arthur nodded, and stormed up to his study. He slammed the door, breaking one of the hinges on accident, put his head on his desk, and began to cry.

A few days later...

Arthur softly knocked on Ari's door. "Ari, dear..." he called, "It's almost time for the ceremony... please come out..."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:47 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari had woken up early that day. Since she woke up, maids and tailors ran in and out of her room, dressing and taking care of her needs. She had barely eaten or spoke to anybody ever since that night. She hadn't slept either, every time she would try, she would have nightmares.

Ari stood in front of the mirror and stared at herself. She was dressed in a beautiful white gown that reached the floor, the train of it reaching a long ways behind her. Her orange hair was in beautiful long waves, a crown and a wedding veil on top of her head.

A knock at the door snapped her out of her daze. It was her father who she hasn't seen in days. She opened the door and stood in front of him, her face cold and expressionless. This was the day she dreaded the most. Without saying anything she put her arm in her fathers and let him lead her to the ceremony in the garden.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 9:29 pm 

Arthur sighed, but a soft smile came to his face as he lead his daughter down the stairs and out in the garden. All of the servants and noblemen were there, including some family friends, and even one or two royal families visiting from other countries. Gerard stood waiting, well dressed, smiling as Arthur lead Ari down the aisle. Gerard took Ari's hands, and the reverend began his speech, which seemed to drone on forever. Finally, he asked the question.
"Do you, Gerard Ironbark, take Ari to be your lawfully wedded wife, and promise to care for her in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"
Gerard smiled. "I do."
The reverend smiled and turned to Ari. "And you, Ari Zephyia - do you take Gerard as your lawfully wedded husband, and promise to care for him in sickness and in health, until death do you part?"

Jacob watched the ceremony from the edge of the forest, as a giant copper wolf. He had several scars, and had a bandaged hind leg. He said nothing, and gave no indication that he was watching - he merely sat and watched.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Through the whole ceremony, Ari kept the same expression on her face. She was distant, cold and definitely did not want to be there. Through the reverend's speech, she would zone out, hearing the words he spoke only in soft mumbles. She was forced to turn and face Gerard as the vows were exchanged, getting closer and closer to sealing her fate as the wife to the man she never loved.

Ari's expression stayed the same as she was asked if she would have Gerard as her husband. She hesitated and looked at her father, almost pleading him to get her out of this. When she looked back at Gerard, she saw something at the edge of the forest. A large copper colored wolf sat and stared at her. The eyes so familiar, her heart sank. Her expression changed from depressed, to relief, then to happiness.

Ari shook her head at the reverend's question and looked at him and then to her father.
"I'm sorry father..." She whispered to him softly.
"But no... No I don't take this man as my husband." She put her hands on his shoulder and raised her knee. Sending it directly into his groin. She apologized to the other royal families before picking her dress up and running to Jacob. She would tackle the man to the ground, her arms wrapped around his neck and her lips on his. Her heart was alive again, he was alive and so was she.

Raven's spirit watched the whole thing happen. She would smile at her daughter and pat her husband's hand, making it cold. This was her attempt in letting him know that this was the best for their little girl.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:59 am 

Everyone's eyes widened and their jaws dropped as Ari said no. There were several gasps as she kneed Gerard in the groin and ran towards the forest. The audience went into an uproar and began bombarding Arthur with questions as Gerard laid on the ground, clutching his groin.

When his daughter said no, Arthur's eyes widened and flashed red before he turned to where Ari was running off to. When he saw Jacob, he felt a mixture of emotions, but mostly relief and frustration. His hand went cold, and he knew what it was - he turned to where Raven would have been and sighed, but smiled. She was right - it was for the best. The audience began to bombard him with questions, and he tried his best to answer all of them.

Jacob's eyes widened and jaw dropped with the audience's as Ari said no. When she began to run towards him, he morphed back into his human form and spread his arms wide, a smile from ear to ear on his face. She tackled him with a hug and kissed him, and he gladly kissed back. When the kiss broke, he smiled. "It takes a lot to take me down, remember?" he said. He helped her stand, and then took both her hands and looked into her eyes. "Ari, we've only known each other for two months, and in that time, you have shown me nothing but compassion and understanding like no other. You're the most amazing person I've ever met, and I want to make you as happy as you make me, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to... but I can try..." He removed a simple golden ring with a pinkish-purple gem from his pocket, and his face turned red as he got down on one knee and looked up at her. "Ari... will you marry me?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:33 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari smiled softly and then her face turned serious as he looked into her eyes. She listened to him as he spoke and watched as he got on one knee. She removed her hands from his and put them to her mouth in surprise. Tears came to her eyes in joy as he asked if she would marry him. She took the ring that Gerard gave her and tossed it over her shoulder. She let him put the ring on her finger before kissing him again softly.
"Does that answer your question?" She said softly as she broke the kiss.

She didn't care that everyone was staring daggers at her and Jacob. They could at least understand that she was happy for once. But she didn't expect them to understand. After all, she was the Wolf Queen.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:46 am 

Jacob smiled and kissed Ari back. He laughed when she asked if it answered his question. "Yes, it does." he said, and kissed her again. He broke the kiss after a moment, and shifted into a wolf. He knelt down, inviting her to climb onto his back. "Come with me - I want to show you something." he said in her mind. He wanted to take her to where he was from - the werewolf home camp.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari watched as he shifted into his wolf form. She hasn't had actually seen him that close up in the daylight, his fur was absolutely beautiful. She smiled and crawled onto his back, her wedding dress still on as she did so. She looked back at her father and gave a small wave before Jacob would take off at high speeds.

He ran quickly deep in the forest, places where she hasn't have dared to go. She had never ran so fast or been on something that had gone that fast in her life, it felt as if she was flying. And she absolutely loved the feeling.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:23 am 

Jacob rushed through the woods towards the werewolf camp. He raced at incredible speeds, breaking his previous record, fueled by pure excitement. He slowed to a walk as he neared the camp, and stopped at his house, which used to be Ravens. He shifted out of wolf form, and caught Ari as she fell. He smiled and playfully kissed her forehead, and set her on the ground and took her hand. "This is the werewolf camp, deep in the woods, hidden from human eyes. This was your mother's house." he explained. "It's where I live now." He opened the door and led her inside.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:38 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari looked at the camp, seeing only a few wolves and other humans, assuming they were also werewolves. She was a bit shocked with how few there were, hoping that there would have been more. She picked up her dress and walked into her mothers old house. She looked around and saw that the house was in incredible shape for being so old. She walked around the home for a while before she found a wrapped present on a bed, assuming it was her mothers bed. The tag on it read 'For My Daughter'. She furrowed her brow softly as she picked up the package and tore it open. The thing wrapped was a journal, it was old yet well kept. She opened the front page and saw writing from her mother.
"She must've wrote this before I was born..." She mumbled to herself as she started to read.

"Dear Ari,
I know this must be difficult for you to deal with alone. I understand. For years I was alone until I fell in love and met your father. Please don't be upset with him, he kept the secret from you to ensure your safety. Being the Wolf Queen is hard and dangerous, often you will have to put your life after others. Especially for the pack and your future children. I am so sorry I couldn't be around to be with you. But this book will explain things better than I ever could. You can't do this alone. You will need your Fathers help. I love you my beautiful little Ari.

Love,
Mother"

Ari had took in a sharp breath as she finished reading. She hugged the journal to her chest before wiping a tear away. She missed her mother, and that was the only thing she had that had belonged to her.

Ari flipped through the pages and was instantly intrigued. The book she left behind was years of research on how to bring the dead back to life. Her eyes grew wide as she finally reached the end of the book and snapped it shut.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:53 am 

Jacob lead Ari around the house until they reached Raven's room. He saw she was a little emotional when she began to read her mother's journal. So, he went downstairs and began to brew some tea. He came back a while later, and saw that Ari had just finished the book. He smiled and sat next to her on the bed, and offered her some tea. "Are you okay, dear?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:20 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari turned to Jacob as he came back upstairs, tea in hand. She looked at him, her eyes filled with curiosity. She opened the book and showed a few pages to him.
"My mother was researching how to bring the dead back to life. She knew that she was going to die when she was pregnant with me. So she put all of her research into this journal and left it." She smiled and flipped through the pages.
"She is telling me to find a way to bring her back!" She was excited, her smile widening across her face.
"I can being back my mother!" She looked at Jacob and took the teacup in her hands after setting the book aside. She thought about what it said and sighed as it said to ask her father for help. She was a bit nervous to ask her father for help. Especially after the stunt she pulled at the wedding.

My Character's