All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:21 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Ari sighed, knowing he wouldn't tell her so she wouldn't worry. She would look at him with wide eyes filled with interest. When he said that she was pretty, she had blushed. Ari attempted to hide her face behind a curtain of her hair and then looked back up at him.

She smiled softly as he had done what he promised. He came back, and she was with him. That's all that mattered. She sighed softly and placed her hands on the railing of the balcony.
"My wedding is in a few days..." She said with sadness in her voice.
"I don't want to marry him. But I would be a disappointment to my father..." She gave another sad and frustrated sigh.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:37 pm 

Jacob sighed, and set his tea down. He turned to Ari and smiled reassuringly. "You know... I have a feeling that when the time comes..." He placed one of his hands on hers. "...you'll know what to do. Always trust your instincts, Ari - that's my motto."

Gerard knocked on Ari's door. "Ari, dear? I need your opinion on something for the wedding..."
Jacob's eyes widened at Gerard's voice, and he instinctively hid himself in the shadows. "Don't let him know I'm here!" he whispered.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:32 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari looked at Jacob's hand that rested on hers. She looked up at him, her heart skipped a beat as they looked at each other for a brief moment. The moment was broken when a knock came at the door. She looked at the door and then at Jacob. She rolled her eyes at his statement. Of course she wasn't going to tell him he was here. She watched as he hid himself and walked to the door. She opened it, and there Gerard was. Standing there at her door in the middle of the night.

"What is it? I'm trying to sleep." She said as she shifted her weight, a hand on her hip. She was a bit irritated that he would come by at this hour. Perhaps he heard her and Jacob talking? No that was impossible, he would need fantastic hearing for that.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:39 am 

Gerard cleared his throat and handed Ari a clipboard. "I just need you to go through this list, and circle the things you want. The flowers, what kind of cake, etcetera." He walked towards the balcony to wait.

Jacob heard footsteps walking towards him, and his eyes widened amd turned red. Using the palms of his hands and his bare feet, with his wolf strength, he scaled the sheer wall of the castle and flattened himself against it, hanging onto the wall for dear life, trying to stay silent, as Gerard stood directly below him.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari rolled her eyes and didn't even bother to look at the list. She went through and circled something at random. It didn't matter anyway, she either was going to say no or just go with it and not care. She watched him as he went to the balcony, biting her lip softly. She hurried through the list and walked up to him. She put the clipboard to his chest and pushed him softly.
"Now let me sleep." She said as she walked towards home. She wanted him to leave.

She wanted to spend time with Jacob. Her Jacob.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:47 am 

Gerard's eyes widened as Ari pushed him onwards the door. "Okay, okay, goodnight Ari..." he said as he shut the door.

It was perfect timing, as Jacob dropped from the wall not a second after the door had closed. He wrung his wrists and rubbed his ankles as he sat back down on the balcony railing. "That was a close one..." he said. He turned back to Ari with a smile. "Just curious... what are your favorite kind of flowers, Ari?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:51 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari closed the door and immediately heard a thud behind her. She turned and saw that Jacob had let go. She sighed softly in relief and locked her door. She had her back to it and her head tilted back. She closed her eyes for a minute and then heard his question.

Ari laughed and joined him on the balcony. She had to think for a moment. She didn't really have a favorite flower. She really enjoyed the beauty of them all.
"Hm. Though I don't have a favorite, I would say that I do love roses." She smiled at him and then sat on the railing of the balcony as well. She couldn't touch the bottom of it since she was too short, so her feet just swung as she looked at him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:56 am 

Jacob smiled at Ari's answer. "I don't really have a favorite either. But, if I had to choose a favorite, I would have to go with marigolds." He looked at the ground in thought. "Hey, Ari... this balcony is a little small, don't you think?" He turned back to Ari, his smile widening. "Would you like to go on a walk in the woods with me?" He extended his hand for her to take. If she took it, he knew the perfect place in the woods where they could go.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari smiled as he mentioned marigolds. She loved the flowers, but probably not as much as roses. But then again, she loved everything in the garden really.

When he suggested going into the forest, her eyes widened. She hadn't been in the forest since that day with the wolf. She had missed it so much. When she was on the balcony every night, she felt as if the firsts was calling to her. As if it were sad that she was not in it.

Without hesitation, Ari nodded and smiled. She was excited but tried her best to stay as calm as possible.
"B...but how do we get down...?" She asked softly looking down from the balcony.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:42 pm 

Jacob smiled at Ari. "Like this!" he said. He stood on top of the balcony railing, and leapt off. He did a front flip for show, and landed safely in a bush. He walked out of the bush, brushed himself off and looked up at Ari. "Don't worry, I'll catch you!" he said with a smile, and held his arms out to catch her.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:24 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari widened her eyes as he stood on the railing. They widened even more as he jumped off. She tried to grab his hand to save him but he had front flipped and fell into a bush. She sighed in relief as he got out of it, completely unharmed.

When he said he would catch her, she shook her head.
"No way! I'm not jumping!" She said as she gave a small step away from the balcony railing. Her heart pounded in her chest as she looked at the forest. The howl of a wolf could be heard far off in the distance. She felt as if it personally called to her. For some reason, her eyes started to water, a tear dropped down her face. She climbed onto the railing and looked down, the wind whipped her hair and nightgown as she stood. Ari closed her eyes, and let her body go as she fell.

It felt as if she could fly. She didn't open her eyes until she felt Jacob's arms around her tightly. Her heart raced, but when she looked at him, her eyes were yellow instead of their perfect blue color. She would blink and they would return to blue.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:01 pm 

Jacob looked down at Ari in his arms and smiled. His eyes weren't their normal color either - they flashed red for a moment before turning blue again. He gently set Ari down, and took her hand. "Follow me." He lead her through the forest on a secret path only known by wolves, and the two stepped out onto a cliff, and on the cliff were several bushes of roses. He took both of Ari's hands, and looked at her, his expression becoming serious, and somewhat saddened.
"Ari... I have to be honest... I haven't been honest with you at all... everything I've told you had been a lie..." He released her hands and took a few steps back into the moonlight. "I'm not who you think I am..." He walked to the edge of the cliff and shifted into a massive wolf whose fur shone like a penny in the moonlight, and with a deep breath, howled. The ground shook from the volume, and then Jacob turned to Ari, whimpering, tail between his paws, ears flattened.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari smiled as he had caught her, he put her down and lead her down a path in the forest. As soon as she stepped foot inside the treeline, she took a deep breathe and followed him.

Jacob lead her to a beautiful field on a cliff, the moon was large and beautiful. She watched as he stepped up to the cliff edge. She listened to him as he apologized. She furrowed her brow as he said he hasn't had been honest to her.

Ari's eyes widened as Jacob shifted into a beautiful copper colored wolf. He was as large as a bear. His paws bigger than her face, she watched as he let out a howl. She stepped forward and held out her hand to him, placing it softly against his head.
"You were the wolf that attacked me in the forest all those months ago..." She whispered softly to him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:21 pm 

Jacob cringed and pulled away as Ari touched him. "Yes, I am..." he said, his voice in Ari's head. "I'm so sorry..." When she showed no signs of fear, he raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Why are you not afraid?" he asked. "I'm a monster..." He laid down on the ground, and covered his eyes with his paws.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:37 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari frowned softly as he pulled away from her touch. She saw the sadness in his eyes and smiled softly at him. She watched as he laid down, getting on her knees as he did. She took his paws away from his eyes and stared into the eyes of the wolf.
"I'm not afraid... Because it's you..." She whispered softly as she kissed his cheek. She didn't care that he thought he was a monster. To her, he was perfect. And after all this time, she finally found the one she loved. She loved Jacob and wanted to be with him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:01 pm 

When Ari kissed Jacob's cheek, his eyes widened and he blushed. Ari loved him for who he was, even if he was a werewolf. And he loved her, too. He morphed back into his human form, on his knees like Ari. He gently lifted Ari's face to his, and tears were in his eyes. He leaned forward and softly kissed Ari on the lips.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:56 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari watched as Jacob shifted back to his human form. She smiled as he lifted her fave to his and kissed her softly. Her stomach fluttered with excitement. She had finally found her love, but at what cost? She loved him, but she still didn't know what to do for the wedding in a few days. She needed and wanted to say no, but she was afraid of disappointing her father. But she had to do what she felt was right. And in this case, being with Jacob was the right thing to do.

When the kiss broke, her cheeks would be bright red as she blushed.
"Whoa..." Was the only thing that she could say when they parted.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:58 am 

Jacob blushed as he broke the kiss as well. He smiled at Ari, and then his expression turned a tad more serious as he placed his hands on her shoulders. "Not only am I a werewolf, Ari... I am the Wolf King. And I followed you back to your castle because I smelled your royal blood... not only do you have human royal blood, you have the royal blood of wolves too. Your mother, Raven, was the last leader of our people, the Wolf Queen. Ari..." He looked her dead in the eyes. "...you are destined to become the next Wolf Queen."

Gerard walked into Ari's room without knocking, and saw she was gone. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped, and so did his clipboard as he raced down the stairs and into the throne room. "My Lord, Ari is not in her room!"
Arthur's eyes widened, and his face turned red as his expression turned serious. He stood. "Send a search party to the forest, immediately!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:37 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Ari watched as his expression turned a bit serious. Her eyes would widen in confusion and wonder when he told her the truth about her mother.
"M... My mom was a Wolf Queen...?" She asked herself in a soft whisper. She couldn't believe what she had just heard. All these years and her father had lied to her. He said that she came from a Kingdom from far away, but never that she was a werewolf. Let alone a Wolf Queen.

When he said that she was the next Wolf Queen she looked at him, confusion in her eyes.
"I... I don't know what to say..." She said softly as she looked at the moon.
"I had always felt a connection to the forest. So now I guess this makes more sense..." She smiled before looking at him. But the smile would fade as she heard a stick break in the forest.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:04 pm 

Jacob turned to the edge of the forest, and shifted into a wolf and growled. Suddenly, several arrows with silver heads flew from the forest and struck Jacob in several locations, including both arms, his chest, and one of his legs. The shock from the silver sent him out of wolf form and back into human form. He whimpered as he fell to the ground, and began to crawl towards Ari. Several men with bows and spears came from the forest, lead by Gerard. The men grabbed Ari and pulled her away from Jacob, and one more shot Jacob in the back of the other leg to pin him in place.
Gerard smiled, and walked over to Jacob and picked him up. Jacob howled as the arrow tore through his leg, and Gerard's smile widened. "I've wanted to do this for quite a while now..." he said, and decked Jacob in the face, instantly giving him a black eye and knocking him unconscious. Gerard tossed Jacob's limp body off the cliff, and rushed to Ari and hugged her. "Are you okay, Ari? Did that monster hurt you?"

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 75 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next