All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:44 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Raven violently ripped her arm away from Arthur's grasp. She was appalled at him for wanting to keep her alive. All this time he spoke so harshly of his mother who had disowned him, but now he wanted to spare her. She couldn't comprehend how this happened.
"Arthur... No." She growled, she turned into a wolf and loomed over the man who stood up to her, her shadow swallowing him.
"For too long we have had to hide ourselves from her tyranny. Too long my wolves and pack members have died by her and her guards hands." She growled, her face inches from him.
"This ends tonight..." She growled as she turned away. Before walking away she turned back to him.
"If you want to be with mommy dearest that bad. Then go back to her. You may fight like a wolf, but you will always be the son of a Tyrant!" She growled loudly. At these words, the other members of the pack looked on. Their eyes were wide in fear at their Queen's anger.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 pm 

Arthur glared up at Raven, his eyes flashing back and forth from blue to red, never staying one color. "If that's how you feel, then fine!" he said. He headed back inside, slamming the door, and put on his armor and cape, which he swore he'd never wear again because it was made of silver and wolf fur. He threw the door back open and stormed out, his eyes still flashing. "If you want me to act like the son of a tyrant, then I will! I'll see you in the throne room later!" With that, he stormed off into the woods.

Later that day, Arthur walked up to the castle doors, and the guards crossed their spears. "How dare you not let me pass!" he said, crossing his arms irritatedly.
"W-We're sorry, my liege, b-but the queen told us not to let you in." one of the guards said shakily.
"Fine, no matter - I'll show myself in." He grabbed the two guards, one in each hand, and threw them off the drawbridge and into the moat. He kicked the massive wooden double door open, and stormed into the throne room as a tyrant, just like his mother. He walked up to the throne, and did not bow. "I have returned, mother."

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven growled and seemingly roared as he left. She growled and turned to her pack members. "Get ready. If we're going down, we go down with a fight." She turned back into a human and prepared herself and her pack for a massive fight. A fight that would most likely go down in history.

The Queen sat in the throne room, her legs crossed and her fingers tapping on the arm of her chair. She heard her guards arguing with someone outside and then the doors were kicked open. She stood and saw her son.
"Arthur! What is the meaning of this?!" She shouted, angry to see her son. She never wanted to see him again and is shocked that he actually got past the guards.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:16 pm 

Arthur smirked at his mother. "I come bearing information you may find useful. For the past two months, I have been living amongst a tribe of werewolves I'm the forest." He removed his chestplate, revealing his newly toned body and scars all over. The guards and noblemen gasped, and Arthur's smile grew wider. "They plan to attack you tonight. I have returned to defend my people, and my mother, who I have grown to miss so much. Can you ever forgive me for my prior actions?" he asked, getting on one knee.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:26 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Queen's eyes widened at this new information and then narrowed as he begged for forgiveness. She glanced at her arm that was no longer there and stared back at him.
"Was the Wolf Queen there?" She asked, her royal demeanor unwavering as she asked. She wanted that wolf dead. But more importantly she wanted that wolf's powers to become the Queen she would always want to be and slowly take over the whole capitol. Though she didn't let anyone know her plans. Not even her son who had previously turned against her.
"I believe that in time I will. For now thank you for the information. Get the guards ready in all the solver we can find!" She ordered him before turning and sitting down.
"And prepare for a public torture as well." She gave a soft and evil laugh as she smiled.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:36 pm 

Arthur's eyes narrowed and his smile grew. "Yes, she was. She will be leading the charge." At the mention of silver, Arthur's smile turned mischievous, and he re-equipped his breastplate. He bowed. "As you wish." At the mention of a public torture, something dormant inside him, a sadistic side he inherited from his mother that he never knew was there, awoke, and his smile widened even more. "Of course, mother." he said, and walked out, heading to the barracks to begin preparations.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:42 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Much later on, when the sun was just about to rise, the wolves were headed right to the Kingdom. Raven lead the pack as they sprinted from their home. A howl was heard and then a crash had happened, wolves poured from the trees. They attacked, but would get burnt by the silver. Guards cornered wolves and slaughtered them, but some captured them to keep for themselves. Raven had taken a few out, but she was no match against the silver. They didn't hurt her, only forced her out of her wolf form.

After a while of fighting, Raven was chained in silver her hands raised over her head so she couldn't do anything. A strange magic kept her from shifting into her wolf form. The Queen had a front row seat to the torture.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:55 pm 

Arthur sat down next to his mother, smiling. He couldn't wait to see the look on the poor suckers face that was being tortured. He looked over to see Raven bound and gagged. The sadistic side of him vanished, and his eyes turned red and stayed red. His eyes widened and his jaw dropped slightly as he watched. His body wouldn't let him move, or even look away. "This isn't what I wanted..." he managed to muster, and his eyes began to water. "I'm so sorry..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:42 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven looked horrible as she stood chained and helpless. They had stripped her of her clothing and she only stood in a a loose piece of cloth. Her head was hung in shame and pain as the silver continuously burnt her wrists. Her face was bloody and her eye already swollen from being punched earlier before she was dragged out here. She glanced up briefly, only to meet Arthur's eyes. She could see the pain in his but she didn't care. She loved him but couldn't tell him, and this is what she got in return for trying to protect her people.

The Queen nodded and the men that had been surrounding her walked to a table on the platform. Multiple amounts of tools and other means of torture rest on it, waiting for flesh and blood to cover them. To get the torture started, the men simply started to beat Raven with their fists, throwing punch after punch. They would land all over her body including her stomach, back, sides, and face. After a few moments of this, the "fun" really began. So that Raven couldn't hang her head, a contraption (Heretic's Fork) was strapped around her neck with two prongs pointed at her throat and chest. If her head were to fall in fatigue or pain, her throat and chest would be pierced by the prongs. One man walked up to the table and looked through the tools to see what he wanted to do to the now harmless woman. He took up a whip and practiced with it before turning to Raven. Her head remained down as the man grabbed her cloth and pulled it up, revealing her whole front side. The man grinned as he pulled his arm back and cracked the whip as hard as he could, each time it connected with Raven's body, she winced in pain. The whip left marks, but not as bad as what was about to happen.

As if the regular whip was not enough, a man pulled off the table something that looked like a whip. It had a handle but instead of tails, the thing had chains with silver claws dangling off the end of them. The man who held it stepped back and let go. Every time he swung, the claws would burn and dig themselves deep into Raven's skin, often tearing chunks off of her. She screamed in agony each time. When she tried to drop her head, her chest and throat were pierced by the fork-like contraption.

Hours would pass before Raven was finally set free. The woman hung from the chains, her body limp and covered in her own blood. Scratches, gouges and even some broken bones were visible to the eye. The Queen had finally had enough and smiled as Raven's body dropped to the floor. The Queen stood over the Wolf Queen, the knife in her hand glistened as it was brought down into Raven's throat. The woman coughed up blood for a few moments and had finally died. The Queen's smile widened as a mist rose from Raven's body, swirling the Queen for a moment and then entered her body. When the Queen opened her eyes, they had become red. She now had Raven's powers as a wolf.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:07 am 

Arthur sat for hours, which seemed like days to him, watching Raven be tortured. He loved her too, and it was too late to tell her. He was unable to speak or look away, and cried the whole time. He watched his mother deliver the final blow, and watched Raven's powers flow into his mother. He began to bawl, and hugged his knees to his chest. Suddenly it clicked - he realized what his mother's plan was all along. He began to grow angry - the angriest he had ever been in his entire life. His eyes grew pitch black, like Raven's when she was furious. He howled at the sky like a true wolf, the ground shaking and the crowd covering their ears from the volume. He leapt from his seat and was upon his mother in a flash. He tackled her to the ground and sunk his teeth into her neck, and his fingernails into her shoulders, and her neck and shoulders began to bleed violently. He began to slash and claw at her chest, until he had torn a hole through her flesh and bone to her heart. He ripped it out of her chest, and forcefully shoved it into her mouth before placing both hands in the cavity he had created and tore his mother completely in half. He howled again, the crowd and guards alike now fleeing in absolute terror, and breathed heavily as he watched the power from his mother flow back into Raven. He snapped out of rage mode and his eyes returned to a normal red, and he ran to Raven, picked up her limp body, and began to sob into her shoulder. "I'm sorry Raven," he sobbed, "I'm so sorry... I never meant for this to happen... I didn't get to tell you how I feel..."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:25 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Queen had no idea what was about to pursue. Screams of fear would be heard everywhere, especially from the Queen who was brutally killed by her own son. The body of the Queen lay in pieces to the side as Arthur moved to hold Raven.

Raven lay limp for a while until the power from the Queen flowed back inside of her. Her breathing returned, but her eyes were still closed. She could hear everything he said, her eyes opened slowly but they couldn't be seen due to the amount of blood that was pooled around them. She softly smiled and lifted her hand weakly to his cheek.
"Rage... Does strange things to a person...." She would smile before passing out.

Three months later and Raven was completely healed. The only sign of her torture on her body was the countless amount of scars that covered her. On her wrists there were incredibly large scars from the chains on that horrible day. Raven sighed as she stood at the edge of the town, staring out into the forest. She smiled and put a hand to her stomach, she was with child, and today would be the day that she would tell her husband. Arthur and Raven got married soon after she was healed. The wedding was beautiful, every human, wolf and werewolf were present to witness their marriage. A celebration lasted 3 days, filled with laughter, music and fun. Raven smiled as she told a servant that had approached her to tell the King to meet her in the garden. The servant nodded and rushed away quickly to find the King, in his study no doubt. She walked to the garden and sat on the platform of the fountain in wait for her husband to tell him the glorious news. Sadly he had been so busy that she never really got to see him, so it was easy for her to hide her inflated stomach from him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:07 am 

When Raven spoke, Arthur began to cry even harder, this time with joy. He smiled and hugged her tight to his chest as he ran off to the infirmary to get her healed.

Several months had passed, and Arthur was now the ruler of the kingdom, and Raven was his queen. There was a pretty big mess his mother left to clean - both literally and figuratively. The first thing he did was lower bread tax like he promised. Unfortunately, he didn't get to see his wife often, sometimes not for a few days as he toiled in his study, reading and writing, deciding what laws to keep and abandon (mostly abandon), sketching plans for projects, etcetera. He was currently working on a sketch for a better sewer system to keep the town safe from a plague that had been spreading across other countries. He sighed as he set what he had drawn so far down on his desk and rubbed his temples - it wasn't easy being the leader.
There was a knock on the door, and a servant told him his wife wanted to meet him in the garden. He smiled, and immediately headed out to find her - he needed a break from his work. He headed out to the garden and approached her from behind with a smile. "You wanted me, my love?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven wasn't waiting long as she sat in the garden, her dress was loose so when she turned around it looked like a normal fit on her. She stood when she heard his voice and smiled at him, delighted to see that he was still alive. She looked up at him and smiled.
"I believe a celebration is in order, darling." She didn't let him speak, because as soon as she finished her statement, she grabbed his wrist. She brought his hand to her stomach and looked up at him, a large smile on her face.
"I am with child!" Raven exclaimed softly yet with excitement.

Raven searched his face for excitement, she would clearly find it. She was excited to tell him that she was having their child, but every time she saw him, they were either sleeping, or something interrupted them.
"So I believe, that you take the rest of the day off and spend time with your wife." She smiled a little bit before continuing to speak.
"And your daughter." Her smile was bright as she told him what the baby was to be.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:53 pm 

Arthur's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as Raven placed his hand on her stomach - he knew what he was about to say. When she said it, his eyes lit up and his grin stretched from ear to ear. He picked her up and spun her around excitedly. "This is wonderful news!" he said, teary eyed with joy. "Of course a celebration is in order!" He set her down and took both her hands and smiled. "I'll gladly take the rest of the day off - hell, I'll take tomorrow off too!" He kissed Raven on the lips. "Have you thought of any names yet?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:45 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven laughed as her husband picked her up and spun her around. When he put her down she giggled.
"Darling be careful of the baby!" She smiled up at him and kissed him softly in return. She was excited that he agreed to take the day off today and tomorrow. When asked if she had thought of a name, she nodded and took his hand in hers.
"I was thinking we could all her Ari."

It took the rest of the day to plan for the celebration. The next day would arrive and Raven stood next to her husband who was about to address the citizens of the Kingdom that they were having a beautiful baby girl. She was wearing a beautiful blue dress that showed off her belly.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:26 pm 

Arthur stepped up to the podium, and smiled as Raven walked over to him. He took her hand, and turned to the citizens. "Citizens of Avalon, I have an announcement." He smiled widely, and turned back to his wife. "My wife is with child!" The crowd cheered excitedly, and Arthur kissed Raven on the lips, tears of joy still in his eyes from earlier. He was the happiest he had ever been in his life.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:52 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven smiled and waved as the crowd went wild with excitement. Hearing the news of a new baby was amazing in the eyes of the people. It was amazing that they came so far from where they were when the old Queen was in charge. She kissed her husband, a smile on her face. In all her years of living, she had never been as happy as she was in that moment.

Months would go by, and Raven would become larger as the due date grew closer. The King and Queen lived happily in the Kingdom, alongside the wolves that she continued to rule over. In just a few months, they would give birth to a beautiful and healthy baby girl named Ari.

The End!!!!!
(Sequel in the making, stay tuned!)

My Character's

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6