All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:13 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

[img]http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170103/566a53f096da16ed2dc26d9d8a936258.jpg[/img]

Deep in the forest of the kingdom of Avalon, there is a wolf that is said to be an old myth. The citizens use this figure as a way of telling their children to not go out late at night or the wolf will eat them. Though the people of the Kingdom believe that this creature is just a myth, she is extremely real.

A large wolf, the a bit bigger than that of a bear walks around the deepest parts of the forest, protecting it from people who try and cut the trees down or kill animals. Her body count was huge, killing all hunters who dared to cross her boundaries. It was then she heard the snap of a twig, she froze and her ears perked up. She could smell a human near by, lurking in the bushes. Without missing a beat, the giant wolf turned and attacked the human, ripping the hunter limb from limb, spreading his blood across the trees and bushes. When she was done with him, all that was left were bones and blood everywhere. The Wolf Queen licked her lips as she lumbered off to continue her walk.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:36 pm 

Arcturius was wandering about the woods, humming a tune to himself. He had run away from an incident he had in town earlier, involving his mother and a peasant girl - the girl was no older than 7, and had stolen a loaf of bread. No matter how hard he pleaded with his mother, his mother refused to listen, and had ordered a nearby guard to haul her off to the stocks for execution later that night. He knew he would have to go to the execution, and was trying to mentally prepare himself with some fresh air and alone time in the woods.
Suddenly, the scream of a man filled the air, along with the sound of ripping and breaking bones, and then silence. Arcturius rushed towards the noise to find what was left of a dead man, strewn and splattered about. He looked around, but saw not a single man or beast, and suddenly realized he had no clue what part of the woods he was in. Growing nervous, he began to sing.

"The leaves may fall and shrivel,
The trees may wither from snow,
But with every sun's rise,
And to our surprise,
Onwards their lives will go."

He sang this verse over and over as he wandered through the woods, looking for a landmark of some sort, trying to get a grasp of where he was.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:03 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven had walked off a few feet away before she caught the scent of another human. Royal blood this time, she growled and stalked in the darkness, her black fur blended into the shadows, the only thing that would be visible were her large yellow eyes.

She stayed low, making it look as if she was a regular wolf. This was to conceal herself as a myth, the only time she would show herself is if she were going in for a kill. So for now, Raven lay on her belly, about the normal height of a wolf for her and growled at the human she saw.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:20 am 

"The leaves may - " Arcturius stopped singing and froze in his tracks as he heard growling, and slowly turned to see a black wolf with yellow eyes. Some of the color drained from his face, and his heart began to beat quicker. He had faced wolves before - he had the scars to prove it - but something about this specific wolf unnerved him. He took a deep breath and smiled weakly. "Hey there." he said, holding up his hands, showing he was unarmed. "I'm sorry if I'm trespassing, I'm a bit lost..." He fumbled around in his satchel for a ration, and tossed it to the ground. "Here - venison jerky. It's far more delicious than me." He held up his hands again and took a few slow backwards steps away from the ration, never taking his eyes off the wolf.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:28 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven watched as the man stepped backwards and offered her some jerky. With that, a soft but malicious voice crept inside his head. "I prefer humans..." The voice said as she stood to her full height and stepped from the shadows. Her paws were as big if not bigger than his head as she stepped closer to him. She let out a growl as her voice came back into his mind. "What are you doing so deep in the woods, little prince...?" She asked, her voice almost seductive but still terrifying.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:44 am 

Arcturius watched as the wolf spirit grew to stare him right in the eyes. His face grew pale, and he took another backwards step, and tripped over a tree stump. A paw the size of his head landed next to him as the wolf grew closer. A voice asked him why he was in the woods, and tears came to his eyes.
"I'm here because I ran away from my problems... again..." he said. "I come into the woods to get away from the savagery of my mother, but it seems that I've strolled a bit too far in this time..." He looked up at the wolf, and a tear ran down his cheek. "Nothing I do has any affect on the outcome, my mother is so stubborn.... A little girl is going to die today because of that fact. What good of a prince am I if I can't even save one little girl?!" his voice grew. "Why do I even try anymore? I can't do anything right..." He curled up into a ball. "I'm not fit to be a prince... you can eat me if you want... that way I don't have to see that poor girl die..." It felt wonderful to finally vent, even if it was probably the last thing he would ever do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:51 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Wolf Queen growled almost in disgust as the prince vented his problems to her. She didn't care about his problems nor did she went to hear about them. But at the mention of the Queen her growls grew louder as she glared down at the man who lay crumpled before her.

"Be a man!" The voice screamed at him. "I don't eat humans who don't have a will to live." She growled at him and turned her back to him and started to walk away. She didn't want to kill him, nor did she feel bad for him. She walked back into the dark woods, the ground shaking as she did.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:03 am 

Arcturius watched as the wolf walked away. He sat up straight, and thought for a moment about what he had said a moment ago. He couldn't do anything... he was trying to get mother to listen to him by pleading. It occurred to him that the only way to get his mother to listen was by her own method - demanding. Not only for his own sake, but for his people. It was time things changed. He heard a horse whinny in the distance, and recognized it as his own. A smile spread across his face, and he stood and cringed - he had broken an ankle, but he didn't care. He began to hop away towards the general direction of his horse.
"Thank you, wolf spirit!" he called over his shoulder as he hopped. "I have found my will! I am off - my people need me!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven growled as he heard her thanks and watched as he sped off on his horse. She changed into her woman form and crossed her arms over her chest, shaking her head as she did so. She watched as he sped off from a distance and walked away.

Queen Tara sat on her throne and awaited the execution to begin. She sat on a balcony, her bored expression plastered all over her face as she waited for the girl to be brought out. The executioner read what she had done out loud as she was chained and thrown to her knees, her head on a stone. The girls parents sobbed in each others arms as they watched their little girl cry. The Queen moved her hand in a wave to tell the executioner to kill her. The man in the black hood raised his ax, ready to strike it down on the girls neck.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 am 

"WAIT!" Arcturius shouted, and brought his horse to a stop in the middle of the crowd. He ran up the steps, as best as he could with a broken ankle, took the axe from the executioner, raised it above his head, and chopped the girls chains. He then snapped the wooden handle over his knee, rendering the axe useless, and carried the girl over to her parents. "THERE WILL BE NO EXECUTION!" he shouted, and he turned to his mother, his arms crossed and his face red, waiting for a response. The commoners mumbled and whispered around him, confused.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:30 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Queen smiled as the execution was about to happen. Her smile faded to a scowl when her son rushed and broke the little girl free. She stood, her chair almost falling backwards as she placed her hands on the balcony railing.
"Arcturius! What are you doing?!" The Queen demanded as her fist slammed against the railing, breaking it at her strength. The guards immediately came to his sides and pushed him to his knees chaining him up. She took her time as she walked down and onto the platform and stood in front of her son, anger in her face.

Unknowing to anyone, Raven watched from the woods in her human form to see what would happen.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 am 

"Mother! This needs to end!" Arcturius shouted. "I've tried asking nicely, but you've given me no choice! She's just a hungry child! Even though it's the cheapest food in the kingdom, tax is so high no one an afford it! Yet you insist on raising it! Why mother?! When will this madness end?! We have the power to help these people! Why aren't we?!" He stood, towering over his mother. "Let me help them! I have to help them!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:48 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The Queen glared up at her son, he may be taller than her, but she was his mother. One order from her could kill him and he knows that, yet doesn't seem to care. She reeled back and slapped him across the face, a handprint would be left on his cheek. She scowled at him, her eyes holding anger. "How dare you... You're not my son..." She said, a hiss in her voice. "Thanks to your actions, I will be raising the prices of tax." The sounds of whispers started to get louder, angry at the Prince.
"Lock him in the dungeon..." She said as she went to turn.

Raven shifted into her wolf form. She growled and tossed her head back, a booming howl released from her chest. The howl sent shivers down the spines of the citizens. The large wolf showed herself to the people, glaring down at the Queen. The Queen just stood in awe at how large the spirit was. Raven growled as she locked eyes with the Queen and walked towards her, her face inches from her. In one quick motion, Raven had the Queen's arm in her mouth, blood dripping to the ground and screams filling the air. The citizens sprinted around in chaos, the guards drew their weapons and started to attack the Wolf Queen, completely forgetting about Arthur.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 am 

Arcturius watched in horror as the wolf spirit clamped down on his mother's arm. There was only one way he could think of to save his mother, but it most likely meant his death. He rushed over to the discarded axe head and pushed his chains against it, snapping them. He then grabbed the axe head and rushed over to his mother and raised it over his head, looking his mother dead in the eyes. "If I'm not your son... then you're not my mother." he said, and brought it down hard on her shoulder, chopping her arm off, freeing her. He then whistled and his horse came to him, and he turned to the wolf, who was now surrounded by guards. "We can't take all of them! Let's go!" he shouted, and rode off towards the woods.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:19 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven was prepared for a fight but there were far too many for her at the moment. She ate the Queen's arm as it was chopped loose from Arthur hitting the axe on the arm. She swiped her paws at the guards but one had stabbed her in the leg with his knife, keeping it stuck in there. She heard Arthur yell to fall back. She growled at the guards and Queen. She sprinted off in the direction of the dark forest, running passed Arthur and his horse.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:25 am 

Arthur watched amazed as the wolf sped past him and into the woods, but a glint of metal caught his eye. A dagger had been stuck into one of the wolf's legs. He followed the wolf into the forest, and when they came to a stop, he hopped off his horse, and bowed at the wolf.
"Thank you very much for saving me." he said. He gestured to the dagger. "Do you need help with that?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:32 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven ran to her part of the forest, the place where guards never dared to go. When she knew they were safe, she allowed herself to shift into her human form.
"Ah! Son of a ****ing." She exclaimed as she pulled the knife from her thigh and tossed it aside. Her bright red hair was tied in a loose ponytail as she sat on the ground. She looked up at Arthur, searching his face for something. Her leg healed itself and she stood up.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:36 am 

Arthur watched amazed again as the wolf shifted into a beautiful young woman. He cringed as she ripped it out of her leg herself. "Nevermind..." he said, and his face turned red at her language, but he couldn't helping smiling as he walked to his horse. He grabbed a roll of bandages from his satchel, like the ones he had used to patch his ankle earlier. He ealked over to her and went to hand her the bandages, but her leg had completely healed. He shrugged and tossed them back into his backpack. He turned to the girl - she was quite pretty, and honestly he wasn't sure what to say at this point, given what had just happened. Everything was happening so fast, today had been a roller coaster so far.
"So... um... do you have a name?" he asked.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:52 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven stretched softly and yawned as he tried handing her bandages. The girl wore a pair of cut off pants that she made into shorts and a shirt without the sleeves, showing her tattoos along her arms, neck, chest, and legs. The rest were covered by her shirt. She looked at Arthur and nodded, her red hair softly fluttered in the wind. "I'm Raven. The Wolf Queen." She smiled at him and waited for his expression.

My Character's

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:10 am 

Arthur smiled back, and bowed to Raven. "It's an honor to meet you, your highness. You have a beautiful name." he said, blushing a little, and he sat down next to her. "You already know who I am..." He took a moment to survey their surroundings. He recognized the area as where he had first met the wolf. He still had no idea where that was though. "So the myth is true..." he thought aloud, and turned to Raven. "How long have you roamed these woods?" he asked.