All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:05 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Raven knew that Arthur was there, but she ignored him. She couldn't ignore the fact that he had just asked her to teach him how to fight. She looked at him, the she-wolf sat and wrapped her tail around her front paws.
"Even if I did teach you, you wouldn't be able to fight like us." She spoke to him in a somewhat saddened tone. It wasn't that she didn't want to teach him, it was that she knew that if he were to fight against a wolf such as herself or one of her pack mates, he wouldn't have a chance.

Raven shook her large head. "I'm sorry, but I can't." She said as she stood again, towering over Arthur.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:11 pm 

Arthur looked up at the large wolf and sighed, and nodded. "I understand." he said, and yawned. He looked at the sun, and saw that it was getting late. "It's getting late..." he said. "I'm going to get some rest. You should get rest soon too - you've had a rough day, you deserve it." He smiled and waved as he walked back towards the camp.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:19 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven didn't look at him as he spoke, she just turned and watched as the sun set over the trees. She walked alone through the woods and found a rock that beautifully shown down on her, making her black fur almost white with the light from the moon. She sat, tossed her head back and let out a long howl.

After a few more howls, she made her way home, turned human and went to sleep.

Morning cane early, especially for her and Arthur. She woke up and put her long red hair in a ponytail and put on some leather black leggings and a black haltered corset. She walked in his room and shook him until he woke up.

"Get up. Your training starts in 5 minutes..." She said as she turned and left his room.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 pm 

Arthur's eyes widened at the mention of training. He shot out of bed and quickly got dressed. He sheathed his sword and dagger, and headed outside. He approached Raven with a smile. "I'm ready to begin." he said.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:26 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

As soon as he approached her, Raven spun and landed her heel against his cheek, sending him slamming into a tree.
"If you had been ready you would have seen that coming." She said as she walked over to him. She offered her hand to him to pull him up.
"When in battle you need to be ready for everything and anything." She stood back and beckoned him to attack her.
"Let's see how hard you can hit."

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 12:57 am 

Arthur had anticipated an attack, but Raven was too fast and he slammed into a tree. He was hesitant to take her hand when she offered it, fearing another attack, but he took it and stood. When she wanted to see how strong he was he smiled. "All right, if you say so." he said, and struck her in the chest as hard and as fast as he could.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven barely moved when Arthur struck her in the chest. She sighed and shook her head. "We have a lot of work to do..."

This would continue on for months until Arthur was stringer and faster. He still couldn't take her on. So that morning she got a man from the pack and asked him to spar with Arthur. The man and Raven stood in wait as Arthur got ready for his training day. If he could pass this test, she would allow him to fight against a wolf and then an actual werewolf.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:58 pm 

Arthur had gotten a lot stronger, faster, and smarter over the past few months training with Raven. He had begun to think less like a human, and more like a wolf. He took off his shirt and tossed it to the side, revealing a much more muscular, yet still lithe body, covered in scars and bruises from constant training. Arthur readied himself as he waited for his sparring opponent to let his guard down, even slightly. His eyes widened as he realized his opponents weak spot, and he rushed him. The man's arms were positioned too high - he kneed him in the gut as hard as he could, and followed through with a simultaneous elbow to the back of his head, sending his opponent's body into a front flip before smashing his face into the ground. Arthur took a few steps back and raised his guard, keeping himself low to the ground, waiting for his opponent's move.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:34 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven would watch as Arthur and her other pack member spar. She would watch for a while until calling it quits when Arthur had finally pinned the other man to the ground.
"Good job, Arthur." She said, a smile on her face. "Next, you'll be facing an actual wolf. Without using silver." She smiled as she nodded to the sparring partner who transformed into a wolf. He was a bit smaller than Raven in her wolf form, but still strong.

The man growled and waited for sparring to begin. The Wolf Queen watched as they began.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:52 pm 

Arthur nodded at Raven and prepared to fight the wolf. The massive wolf immediately rushed him, and lunged and snapped at his neck. He dodged to the side and brought his fists down on the wolf's head, and it smacked its jaw into the ground. He then grabbed the wolf's jaws and held them tightly closed, and flipped the wolf on its back. It's front legs slashed at his chest and thighs wildly, and Arthur poured in all of his strength as he positioned his elbows and knees to hold them still. The back legs couldn't reach him, and after a few minutes of flailing, the wolf grew tired and gave into Arthur's submission hold. Arthur looked up at Raven for approval.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:06 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven watched the battle as it happened. When the wolf finally gave in, she smiled and clapped a few times.
"Well done Arthur!" She gave a soft nod. "You now know how to fight like one of us. Though it will be extremely difficult to take on either myself or even Jacob." She gave a soft chuckle and shook her head softly. "I wouldn't recommend fighting either of us." The wolf shook itself free from Arthur's grasp and trotted off back to the camp.

Over the past month of training him, Raven had grown closer to the human. She learned all the things he enjoyed and even opened up a little bit too him, not by much though. Raven was a very secluded being, she kept walls up so she would never get hurt. Centuries of living has taught her that not everyone can be trusted.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:14 pm 

Arthur smiled and laughed. "Don't worry, I wouldn't either." he said. Suddenly, his stomach rumbled - sparring usually made him hungry. He looked at the sun, and realized it was lunchtime. While training with Raven, he learned a lot about how a werewolf pack worked, everyone had a job and a place - no matter who you were everyone had a role to play. He had tried to learn as much as he could about each job - hunting, scouting, even some healing from Trance. He turned to Raven and smiled. "It's almost lunchtime. Wanna go on a hunt together?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:32 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven gave a soft chuckle as he wouldn't try and take on her or Jacob. She was proud at how much he has learned in this short time. When he asked if she wanted to go hunting, she smiled and nodded. In a split second, she shifted to her wolf form and took off into the woods.

She would run and run until she caught the scent of a deer. She moved her head to the scent and got low on her belly, ready to pounce on her prey. The she-wolf looked almost beautiful as she lay in wait for just the right moment to strike, her tail waved softly left and right in wait.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:47 pm 

Arthur had become a lot faster and had increased his stamina during his training. Not nearly fast enough to rival a werewolf in wolf form, but just fast enough to keep track of her, like a normal, non-were wolf. His senses had also become much more acute - with the exceptions of smell and taste, curse his human nose. So while Raven smelled, he listened. He crawled through the forest to the other side of the deer as silent as a wolf, and purposely positioned himself so the deer was downwind of him, so it could smell him. The deer sniffed the air and began to walk away from where Arthur was, right towards where Raven was. Arthur smiled and laid silently for Raven to strike - he didn't hunt with her often, and it was fascinating to watch her end a deer.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven was happy that she didn't have to tell Arthur what to do. She was proud that he knew exactly what to do. She watched as the deer moved closer to her, waiting for the last second until she could pounce. The deer was only a few feet away from Raven, but the she-wolf launched herself into the air, clearing the distance in a second and landing on the deer. The thing struggled, but Raven clamped down on it's throat, killing it. She dropped the creature and shifted to her human form and knelt before it, speaking in he language of the wolves. "Cava sitel jua." After she spoke, she shifted back to her wolf form, and picked the thing up by the neck in her powerful jaws.

Raven turned and started to walk back to the camp, where her pack members had probably returned from a days hunt.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:59 pm 

Raven was right - everyone had returned from a days hunt, but some others had returned as well. Arthur and Raven entered camp to a terrible sight. A squad of guards, dressed in silver and wielding spears and torches, were attacking the camp. Arthur's eyes widened, and he ran into camp ahead of Raven. "What are you doing here?!" he shouted. "How did you find this place?!"
The guards turned to him and one shouted, "Our Prince has returned!" The guards ran to Arthur smiling and cheering. Then, one of their eyes widened. "Lord! There's a werewolf behind you!" he shouted, and raised his spear and thrusted it at Raven. From his training with Raven, it looked almost as if the guard was going in slow motion as his heightened battle senses kicked in - he grabbed the wooden shaft of the spear and broke it in his hand, and with his other he punched the guard in the chest. The silver buckled and there was a sound of cracking ribs as the guard couched up blood and fell to his knees. The other guards looked at Arthur bewildered and took a few nervous steps back.
Arthur turned to Raven and smiled. "I'll take the ones on the left, you take the ones on the right." With that, he rushed towards the guards.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:11 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven couldn't believe her eyes. Guards were everywhere in her camp. She was outraged! Her yellow kind eyes turned to blood red ones. She listens to Arthur as he spoke of splitting up. She nodded and let out a long and spine chilling howl. She growled and launched herself at the men, she didn't even feel the burning sensation, almost as if they weren't wearing silver armor. She ripped and clawed at the guards, throwing then across the camp into trees and rocks, crushing them beneath her claws and biting down on their vitals.

It was then she wondered where Jacob was during all of this chaos.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 pm 

Just then, a massive copper flash tore by Raven as Jacob smashed into a group of guards. He barked ferociously as he slashed and chomped, feeling no pain either. Three spears had been stuck in him - one in his back, one in one of his front legs, and one in one of his back legs, but he didn't care. He turned to Raven, a look of worry and somewhat guilt on his face, but quickly turned back to some more guards and went back to slaughtering.

Arthur took out a few more guards and noticed four guards surrounding an white wolf - the wolf morphed into Trance, who had a gash on his side from being stuck by a spear. Trance was Arthur's closest friends besides Raven in the pack, and Arthur flew into a rage and attacked the guards, and Trance swore Arthur's eyes were red. He drop kicked one with both feet so hard it crushed the guard's backplate and broke his spine, and swept the feet of the second guard and donkey kicked him in the face so hard it snapped his neck. He stood and grabbed another guard by the throat and threw him into the last one, and they were instantly torn apart by a passing Jacob. "You okay?" he asked as he slung Trance over his shoulder, placed his hand on Trance's side to stop the bleeding, and hurried over to the healing tent.
Trance smiled weakly. "I'll be *cough* fine... you fought like a true werewolf back there... *cough cough*"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

When the guards were all cleared out, Raven shifted back to her human form and approached Jacob, her fists balled up.
"Where were you? Did you have something to do with this?" She screamed at him. Her eyes stayed the color red as she yelled. Her blood pressure was incredibly high, she wanted to kill him.
"Speak!" She pushed him, wanting to punch him in the fave but she held it back.

She saw Arthur head into the healer tent with Trance, she was worried about her healer. But for right now, she was too focused on not killing her boyfriend.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:57 pm 

The spears fell out of him as Jacob morphed back into a man, and he instantly dropped to his knees as the pain hit him all at once. He clutched his arm and stood, and his eyes widened as Raven approached him. "I... I..." he stuttered, and then Raven shoved him, and he fell back to the ground. He cringed and his eyes began to water, and he looked up at Raven angrily. "Yes, I did!" he shouted. "I had a plan to weaken the queen's forces - I brought them here so we could overpower them, but I underestimated them." He stood, and looked down at Raven. "None of this would've happened in the first place if you hadn't taken in that filthy human! I knew it was a bad idea from the start! You know what - that's it! I'm taking care of that rat right now! And there's nothing you can say that will stop me!" With that, Jacob stormed off towards the healer tent.

Trance cringed as Arthur sewed his side closed. Attacks caused by silver inflicted upon werewolves had to be treated like normal human injuries. He wrapped his side, rubbed some salve on his burns, and smiled. "There... good as new. I'll brew us some tea."
Trance smiled. "Please don't..." he said, and the two laughed. Suddenly, an argument broke out outside between Raven and Jacob. Jacob especially did a lot of yelling. When he heard Jacob storming towards the tent, he quickly looked around for a place to hide, and ducked behind a bookshelf full of medicine against the back wall.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next