All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:09 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Raven listened as Jacob confessed. She reached a whole new level of anger. Her eyes went from red, to black in a split second. She charged him and jumped, turning into a wolf in mid air. She leaped over him and growled, the she-wolf towering over the man. The wolf growled at the man, her eyes as black as her fur. She bared her teeth and snarled, waiting for the man to change.

But she was done waiting. She attacked Jacob, landing on him and snapping at his throat. She was absolutely finished with him. She was going to kill him if nobody stopped her

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:36 pm 

Jacobs eyes turned red as he transformed into a wolf himself, and pushed Raven off him. He barked furiously as he began to snap back at Raven. Arthur watched from the tent horrified as the two fought. The more they fought, the more he thought. And the more he thought, he realized what he had to do. A Jacob lunged for Raven's neck, Trance swore Arthur's eyes turned red for a brief moment as he ran out of the tent full speed and drop kicked the side of Jacob's head as hard as he could. The sound of cracking bone rang throughout the camp as Jacob's jaw broke, and the wolf shot back into human form from pure shock from the pain. Granted, his jaw began to heal as he laid there, trying to comprehend what just happened. Arthur stood in front of Raven, arms spread, keeping her away from Jacob. This was the first time Arthur had seen Raven's eyes black, and tried to remain calm as he spoke.
"Raven!" he shouted, "Don't do this! He doesn't deserve it, no one deserves to die!" Jacob laid perfectly still, now trying to comprehend that Arthur was trying to spare him.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:03 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven fought back furiously as he snapped and barked at her. The other pack members and wolves looked on in fear for their Queen. She was about to bite down on his neck when she saw Arthur kick Jacob away. The shock sent her back a bit, she was about to charge Jacob, but Arthur stood in front of her. She shifted to her human form, black smoke surrounded her, her eyes still black.
"Move Arthur!" Her voice sounded almost demonic as she shifted back to her wolf form. But instead of the size of a bear, Raven was bigger than before. She growled and glared at Arthur. "If you don't move, I'll kill you too." She snarled, baring her teeth at him. She didn't want to kill him, but with her rage this high, she would do anything to kill the traitor that gave away their place of hiding.

Raven stared at Arthur but her stare was cut short when a guard that had been missed stabbed his silver sword deep in Raven's side. The wolf barked and whimpered in pain as her side started to burn. She grabbed the guard by the head and crushed it between her jaws, blood spraying out everywhere. She jumped over Arthur and landed on top of Jacob, her black eyes now smoking with rage.
"Consider this a breakup." She spoke in the same demonic tone. She clenched down on Jacob's neck and with a single shake of her head, the man's head was completely departed from the rest of his body.

Raven turned back human and immediately passed out from the burning pain in her side. The sword was lodged in between her ribcage.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:25 pm 

Arthur's eyes widened and flashed red for a moment as Raven was stabbed. His instincts took over - he rushed over, yanked the sword out, picked her up and rushed her to the healers tent. Trance was unable to work because of his injuries, so Arthur had to operate himself. His face turned beet red as he undressed her for operation. He checked to see if her breathing was fine - it was, so it hadn't punctured a lung. That made things a lot easier. But it had fractured a bone - it would heal by itself, once the effects of the silver wore off, but in the meantime it would hurt like hell. He sewed her wound closed, rubbed salve on it and wrapped her torso. His face turned even more red as he undressed and checked the rest of her for any more injuries, and treated any scratches and burns he found. When he was done, he put a blanket on her and a warm waterskin on her forehead. He put tea over the fire, and turned to Trance. "The moment she wakes up, call me." he said, and then headed out.

Later that day, at about sunset, he and some other wolves gathered at a grave they had buried Jacob in earlier, and held a small ceremony. He didn't have much good to say about Jacob, so he didn't say anything. He gave everyone his condolences, and headed to his room and laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, hoping Raven would wake up soon, if at all.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:15 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven was unconscious but she opened her eyes soon and sat straight up. She looked around and then realized where she was and settled down a little bit. She looked around to see where Trance and Arthur were. She felt the pain in her side and winced softly. She stood up and grabbed her side before making her way outside the tent. She saw that people were surrounding a grave and growled softly at the people who mourned his death.

Jacob was a traitor and deserved to die for all she cared. She went into her home and knocked on Arthur's door before entering. She gave a weak smile and a soft wave.
"Hey..." She tried to hide her pain she felt in her side but it didn't go too well.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:18 am 

Arthur heard Raven's voice, and instantly shot out of bed. He rushed over to her and hugged her lightly, trying not to hurt her. "Thank God you're okay..." he said. "I was really worried..." His voice was shaky and his eyes were watery.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:52 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven gave a small wince when he hugged her and pushed him away.
"Geez, what's with the water works? I got injured, I didn't die." She rolled her eyes and looked out the window. Everyone that had been standing at the grave started to walk away.
"He didn't deserve a proper burial...." She growled as stepped away from the window. Any bit of love she ever felt for him was gone. It left as soon as she found out he lead them to their secret camp. He didn't deserve to love her. And he didn't deserve to lie either.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:58 am 

"Yeah... but you could've." Arthur retorted to Ravem's comment about being killed. He frowned at Raven's comment about the burial. "I was the one that buried him." he said. "I believe that everyone deserves a proper burial." He thought for a moment - Jacob being dead meant that Raven was single now... he came back to reality as the tea kettle started to whistle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:12 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven rolled her eyes and shook her head as she started to head downstairs. She yawned as she did. She turned to Arthur when he said that he was the one who buried Jacob. He was wrong when he said that everyone deserved a proper burial. That would be like saying that Queen deserved a burial when she died.

Raven was about to say something when the kettle started to whistle. She turned back around and headed to the kitchen. She got out two cups and out some herbs in the cups, with a few parts of pomegranate. She put the water in the cups and placed Arthur's on the table. She took her cup and sat across from him, sipping her tea silently.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:31 am 

Arthur sat down across from Raven, and sipped his tea silently as well.

A few days passed, and not much transpired between Arthur and Raven. Arthur walked back into camp with a deer and a rabbit he had killed. He was pretty proud of himself, he had only used his wolf training to do it. He sat down and began to dress the deer, and noticed Raven walk by. He smiled and waved, and went back to dressing the deer.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:39 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven had almost fully healed and mainly stayed in her wolf form. She was still hurt about the whole Jacob ordeal, but she couldn't help it. She really loved him, and to have him back stab her trust, was just too much. She hated her pack seeing her emotionally weak, so in protecting herself, she mostly stayed in her wolf form.

She walked around the camp and saw Arthur dressing the deer he had caught. She could see that he was proud of himself and it made her proud to see him more confident. She gave a soft nod to him as he waved and she walked away and into her home. As soon as she entered, she shifted into a human and shut the door behind her. She sighed softly and skid down to the bottom of it, her hands running through her red hair.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:48 am 

As Raven walked away, Arthur frowned. Raven had really been keeping to herself recently - she had healed wonderfully, but something still seemed off. He finished dressing the deer, and moved on to the rabbit. He dressed the rabbit, and decided to try to cheer Raven up. She liked rabbit, so he took the rabbit he had dressed and walked to Raven's house and knocked. "Hey, Raven? You there?" he called.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven heard the knock on the door, she could sense it was Arthur before he spoke. She stood and opened the door. She smiled as he held the rabbit in his hand. She opened the door wider for him to step in and took the rabbit.
"Before you ask, I'm okay." She smiled at him before wrapping the rabbit up and putting it in the ice box.

Raven sat down at the table and sighed, sipping her tea that she ha previously put on. "Would you like some?" She asked, a smile on her face.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:17 pm 

Arthur smiled. "I would love some, thank you." He poured himself a cup and sat down across from Raven. He took a sip, and his expression grew more serious. "Raven, I need to tell you something," he said "and I'd like your input. I've been thinking about visiting my kingdom."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:39 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven was about to sip her tea when he mentioned the kingdom and wanting to visit it. She gave a bit of an irritated sigh and set her cup down. She folded her hands together and set them on the table, staring at him.
"And why would you want to do that? After all your mother has done..." She glared at him, suddenly weary of his decisions.

She couldn't help but be weary of his decision. Ever since what had happened with Jacob, she has been on edge.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:47 pm 

Arthur scratched his head in thought. "Well, I've been thinking... what with all the guard attacks... I believe it would be beneficial for both parties if I suggested a peace treaty?" he suggested. "I've been tossing the idea around in my head for a while, I wasn't sure how you'd react. Maybe I could go talk to my mom, and try to sort something out? I still believe that - " He paused and looked at Raven's face - he could tell she didn't like his idea, but behind those glaring eyes, it seemed like something else was on her mind. "What's with that look?" he asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:55 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven growled when he brought up the word peace and treaty with his mother in the same sentence. She stood, her chair flying backwards as she slammed her hands on the table.
"What makes you think I will ever sign a peace treaty with that tyrant?!" Raven yelled, her eyes turning red. She took his leave treaty as almost an act of treason. If he wanted to go back to his mother then he could.

She looked at him before speaking again.
"What is this about? Why the sudden proposal of a peace treaty? And what makes you think she'd agree. She almost killed you." Her eyes glowed as she spoke to him, standing in front of him now.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:12 pm 

Arthur stood from his seat when Raven did. "Because it'd be mutually beneficial." he said. "The guards would stop attacking us, and we could even give the kingdom extra protection! And I'm not saying my mother would agree, I'm saying the people would. And when my mother disagrees, a riot starts, and what's when we swoop in and lock her up - it's genius, no?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:24 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Raven shook her head as he spoke, turning and putting her hands on the counter. She turned to him, her eyes still red.
"No... Absolutely not. Locking her up will do no good. We kill her." Raven left her house to get some wolves together. They were going to kill her and kill her today. She had enough of the attacks and the apparent rats in her pack, she was going to kill her and end it all. She needed to, for her pack and for Arthur's citizens who were suffering. She wasn't just thinking about herself, she was thinking of his people that he seemed to care for so much.

My Character's

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:38 pm 

Arthur's eyes widened at the mention of his mother's death. He rushed out after Raven and grabbed her arm. "Raven," he said, his eyes flashing red for a moment, "she may be a monster, but she's my mother and I love her. Can't we just lock her up? Please?" he pleaded.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next