All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Pokemon RP IC
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:19 pm 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Hearing a loud growl erupt as soon as the Mareanie was let out, Cecilia wrapped a hand around her Krokorok's long snout, clamping it shut, and with her free hand took one of the hot dogs and placed it on the ground. Rooka's nostrils flared as she caught the food's scent, and as soon as Cecilia let go of her she bit into it, slapping her tail around in delight. Cecilia nodded her head while letting out a soft sigh. That should distract her for now.

Zachary had now let his Gumshoos out, along with another Pokemon which reminded her of a baby Tropius. That is, if you changed it's body color and replaced the black fur around it's neck with leaves. It was a cute Pokemon, no doubt. She let her Pokemon out next. Letting Noctowl out first before taking the sticker marked Pokeball and chucking it at the ground, releasing a huge form that made the whole building shake as it landed on the floor. Her pride and joy. Her Probopass, Oso.

"'Sup, big guy? We've finally made it to land," Cecilia waved slightly, shoving the plate full of scrap metal towards him using her foot. "Eat up!" Using strong magnetic powers, Oso immediatly pulled all of the chunks of aluminum, steel, and whatever else up into his nose. Noctowl, seeing all of his fellow team mates eating, flew up on to the table and swallowed one of the hot dogs whole with a satifisfied hoot.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:20 pm 

"Wow, that Pokémon is pretty big. What's with it's moustache?" He asked, noticing the Pokémon's giant metal moustache. "It looks pretty strong. If I ever travel around, I might have to get myself one of them." The Chef walked in with three medium sized plates and one large plate, all filled with delicious food. He set them on the table, and Zachary distributed them to his Pokémon.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:07 pm 

Cecilia was enjoying this calm moment, looking through the window at the perfect ocean view. That is, until she spotted someone walking around outside. Someone that definitly wasn't from around here. Without a second to lose she grabbed her bag, pulling a few dollars out of the side pocket. "That was great." She stated, placing the money on the table. "Just what I needed. Pokemon are really happy, too." Taking the last hot dog, she pried open Noctowl's beak and stuffed it into his mouth. Once the owl had swallowed his meal she quickly returned him and Rooka to their Pokeballs and clipped the balls to her belt. Pausing for a moment, she watched as Zachary and his Pokemon ate. Should she leave him now or try to get him to tag along? No doubt having another trainer to back her up would be a great asset.....

"Hey, how about we take a little tour around the islands? C'mon. It''ll be fun." She suggested, motioning for Zachary to follow her as she stood up, bag slung over her shoulder, and ran over to the door, holding it open so that Oso could exit. Hands balled up into fists, Cecilia took off down the street, heading towards the docks.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:10 pm 

"Eh, sure, I got nothing better to do. I'll follow you once me and my Pokémon are done with their food." Zach said, stuffing some more food in his mouth, then looking down and seeing that was his last piece, and his Pokémon were also done. He left some money too, returned his Pokémon, bought some potions, then followed Cecilia.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:47 pm 

"Alright, Oso. Scout." She commanded the large statue-like Pokemon, clapping her hands twice for emphasis. Immediatly the three mini-noses broke off of the Probopass and headed off in different directions while the main body stayed behind, eyes closed in concentration. Cecilia let out a loud sigh, leaning against Oso's side as she waited for Zachary to catch up. So much for all her plans of rest and relaxation on this beautiful island. Ah, well. Once she foiled those pirates' stupid plan she could afford to lounge around for a while.

Spotting Zachary heading her way, she immediatly perked back up. "Oh, Zachary. Thanks for joining me." She mustered up a smile, appearing as nonchalant as possible as she crossed her arms across her chest. "Tell me, do you know anything about....Team Aqua?" Cecilia didn't expect him to, considering that Team Aqua rarely stirred up trouble outside of the Hoenn Region. Still, it didn't hurt to ask.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:24 pm 

"Aren't they a large gang or something?" He asked, coming to a stop. He remembered hearing something about them, or another team, but he didn't pay much attention to the news, or wherever he heard of them from.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:20 am 

(Sorry for the wait.)

Cecilia nodded slightly as she began to rummage around in her bag. "They're a bunch of thugs who have a water fetish. They want to drown the whole world. In other words: they're crazy." While grumbling under her breath, she pulled out a flame red colored hoodie with a large 'M' on the front. She didn't have enough time to change into the full uniform, but this was good enough.

After quickly putting the hoodie on, Cecilia pulled the hood up and continued her explanation. "Now, I'm a part of a group known as Team Magma. I came all the way here to to stop whatever ridiculous plan Team Aqua has managed to come up with this time. And I suggest you help me....Unless you like the idea of having to grow gills to survive."