All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:03 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Medals: 1
Gif Hunt Participant! (1)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Draco was unpacking her things in the Slifer Dorm and hummed a little tune as she did so. She had been unpacking her clothes when she heard her phone go off, she picked up the phone and realized that it was the snotty Obelisk Blue student, Chad, texting her orders to come to the Obelisk Blue dorm immediately. Draco sighed and got up, she had lost a duel to Chad in which they had bet that if she won she would be personally recommended to become a Ra Yellow but since Chad won she had to be his personal servant. Even if Draco didn't want to follow his orders, she was a woman of her word and so she always kept up her end of the bargain. Truth be told, Draco had actually thrown the duel so that Chad would win, she dueled much better than she let on so she didn't want to beat him and ruin the slightly below average duelist image that she had built up for personal reasons, even if it meant not being turned into his servant. Draco walked to the Obelisk Blue Dorm and knocked on the large doors, saying that she was there on request of Chad. Draco waited for the door to open with a look of dignity, even if she was being forced to be a servant, that didn't mean she had to abandon her dignity.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:19 am 

Adam Had set up most of his stuff into his drawers, before pulling out his deck, to look at his newest card- Modern Dragon War General Bahamut. It was probably the best card of his deck, and hopefully he could keep it in reserve until the perfect moment to spring the mighty big surprise on someone. He then sighed, before looking out his window, where he happened to see Draco walking away from the dorms. 'Poor girl, having been tricked by that Chad, into being his minion.' He thought to himself, before looking back at his War General. 'That guy wants to dismantle any person who wants to use Dragon based decks? I'd like to see him try and take me on, maybe knock him down a few pegs.' He thought, before sighing again. "As if fate would let me have the chance to do that right now, though." He said gently to himself.

Chad chuckled, as he was told his servant was waiting at the door. He met her in the obelisks main Lobby, which honestly looked like it could belong in a five star Hotel, with the giant Obelisk Fountain that filled the Lobby. Chad motioned to a few bags, once he saw Draco. "Those are my bags girl, take care not to drop anything, as you bring them to my room on the third floor." He said, as he began up the stairs, making sure to keep enough distance to make it obvious he was placing himself above her, But not too far that he lost sight of her. "Once we get to my room, you may start hanging my uniforms in my closet, while i put away my cards. And make sure you dont wrinkle them, or you'll iron every last one." All the while, any other Obelisks witnessing the show Chad was putting on would snicker and cackle, whispering gossip and trash talk about how the Emperor had show the 'Queen' what a sham she actually was.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:57 am 

I am sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs but I can't view them at the moment. If you need to contact me, please use the chat room to do so. :)

Draco simply rolled her eyes underneath her mask at the whispers as she carried the bags up to his room. Draco knew that she could beat Chad easily if she wanted to but she wasn't going to let them know that, she had her reasons for throwing the duel. Draco soon got to his room and began putting away his clothes, they weren't wrinkled but she still ironed them because she was being a bit OCD about even the smallest wrinkles. Draco finished with the uniforms and said, "Do you want me to put away your tidy-whities too or should I deal with your socks instead?" Draco let out a small cough and tasted a bit of blood in her mouth. Draco reached into her pocket to get her pill bottle but she found it wasn't there. Draco suddenly stood up and turned to leave the Obelisk Dorm, she needed that pill bottle. Draco had a completely new illness that was like tuberculosis but it wasn't contagious, and it wasn't life threatening as long as she had her pills to take when she started coughing. Draco was stopped by Chad before she could leave.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:04 am 

"I don't believe I told you that you could leave yet. You better not be sick though, Cause if I get sick because of you, you will suffer consequences." He said, but he narrowed his eyes, at the obviously used iron and ironing table. 'She ironed my uniforms, without me telling her to. Hmm, maybe i shouldn't push her too hard, so long as she keeps her attitude in check.' He thought to himself, before dismissively waving his hand at her. "Whatever, you've done as I ordered. And seeing as the opening ceremony is in just an hour, I have no more tasks for you to do, until afterward. So, get out of here." He said, as he finished placing his spare cards away, and placing his deck in his belts deck case.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:41 am 

Draco said, "It's not contagious." Draco nodded in thanks when Chad allowed her to leave since the entrance ceremony was in just an hour so he had no tasks for her until afterward. Draco made it to the lobby before collapsing into a coughing fit that had blood dripping from underneath her mask and onto the tile floor of the lobby. Draco saw Chad staring at her from the third floor before she blacked out.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:07 am 

Chad narrowed his eyes in confusion, when she started coughing. However, one or two of the other obelisk blue girls saw the coughing fit, and went over to her, to try and help her. One of them removed her mask, and saw the blood she was hacking up, and immediately shouted. "Hey, quick, some one get Dr. Vachni! This girls coughing blood!" She called out.

About 2 minutes later, a hunched over man, with some strange looking scars, and burns across his face showed up. He was wearing the blue coat of an Obelisk, but it had a purple strip on the arms, showing him as faculty. He laid her on her back, propped up gently against the fountain. he began checking her pulse and breathing.

By this point Chad had come down to see what was happening. "Her name is Draco, didnt get a last name. She was coughing a bit up in my room, but she said it wasnt contagious. She was wearing that mask though." He said, pointing to her mask.

"Draco? Ah, I see." The doctor said, before pulling out a small bottle of her pills. "Some one get me a cup of drinking water." After he had it, he gently helped Draco take her medicine. Vachni then began checking her pulse and breathing again. "I had been alerted of this girls... condition... Once the boat crew informed us of your exchange on the boat, Mr. Morris. Now while i dont particularly care for your tactics, in forcing the duel, or the stakes that you set up, she agreed to them, therefore I cannot argue it." He said.

Chad knew that was Dr. Vachni's way of saying it was low and dirty, what Chad had down, but that he wasnt going to try and change what had happened.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:46 am 

Draco began to stirr and the first thing she noticed when she was conscious was that her sight was unrestricted by her mask, meaning that it had been removed while she was passed out. Draco quickly reached for her mask and put it back on her face, it was obvious she was hiding her face for some reason. Draco had calmed down once it was back on and said, "Nobody touches the mask. I haven't gone without a mask in years. My own brother hasn't even seen my face. I'll let it slide this time since it was for medical reasons, but I will not let my mask be taken off for any other reason." Draco's tone was flat and emotionless which made it clear she being serious about her mask. Draco stood up with no problem, showing no signs of pain, but that was only because she couldn't feel pain. Draco said, "Thank you, sir. I'd better go change since the blood got on my clothes." Draco then walked back to the Red dorm, listening to "Animal I Have Become" by Three Days Grace as she walked. Draco soon walked into her dorm room and changed into her other uniform. Draco then covered all the windows and took her mask off to clean the blood off the inside of it before it got stained. Draco soon finished and put her mask back on, before unpacking her sketch books and putting them away until it was time for the entrance ceremony.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:30 am 

As Draco made her rather hasty exit, Chad just snorted, and rolled his eyes. "Freaky slacker. Cant wait to get her kicked from the school." He muttered to himself.

With that, Vachni turned to look up at Chad, being a full foot shorter. He wrapped his arms behind his back. "Mr. Morris, if that had been your intention from the beginning, why bother making her into you're servant? Simply to humiliate her? Well I will warn you this, right now." He said, before his two fingers were jammed into the bottom of Chads chin. "Should you attempt to order her into any actions that will result in her expulsion on purpose, you will be on the exact same boat trip out with her, wearing the same color uniform, am I perfectly clear?" He said, as his mangled face contorted into a devilish glaring smile.

All Chad could do, was swallow hard. Before he said anything, Vachnis hand was behind his back again, as he had turned to walk away. "Now, all of you, back to your business, the Opening Ceremony will be in an hour, Make sure none of you miss it, else you will not be participating in this years classes." He warned, as he began up the stairs.

About 45 minutes later, all the students heard an announcement to gather in front of their dorms, with their respective dorm instructors, who would then lead them to the Main duelist stage. The blue dorm Gathered with Vachni, who then began leading them all to the Main dueling stage. Chad simply had his arms crossed, with the scowl that showed the foul mood he was still in.

In front of the Red Dorm, whete Adam and Draco were to meet their instructor, the met a tall slim muscled man, with slick back hair, and of an obvious Japanese Descent stood, with a curved object, bundled and strapped over one of his shoulders, his coat the red color of the Slifer Dorm, but again bearing the Purple band that identified him as Staff. "Greetings everyone, My Name is Mr. Takamura, But Please, just Call me Noshi. If you'll all follow me, we will be assembling in the main Duel Hall, for the opening ceremony." He said in fluent English, before guiding everyone to follow him.

Adam caught sight of Draco, and came up beside her. "Hey there, you doing ok Draco? I saw you leaving earlier, was that because of that douche bag on the boat?" He asked, genuine concern in his voice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:34 am 

Draco said, "Yeah, but it's fine. That's what I get for letting him- Nevermind, forget I said anything." Draco followed Mr. Takamura with Adam next to her. Draco knew that Adam would probably want to know what she was talking about but she wasn't going to tell him unless she felt she could trust him, and it would be too soon to trust him since they had just met.

Kane walked next to Chad after they left the Obelisk Blue Dorm and said to him, "You should probably go easy on Draco, my Uncle Syrus knows her older brother and they told me that she has seen and been through things that belong in nightmares and horror movies. The only reason she seemed fine when she got up is because she can't feel physical pain anymore, that's how bad things were in the 4 years she'd been missing. My Uncle convinced my Dad that Draco needed someone to look out for her since her brother already graduated from this school. Dad gave me the chore of looking out for her so I'd appriciate it if you didn't make her do things that will put me in a position to get in trouble because she's your servent." Kane seemed irritated with her father, Zane Truesdale who was also an Obelisk Blue, made her have to look out for Draco but that was only on the surface. Kane really didn't mind it but she had to act like she did so that she wasn't seen as just another Slifer Red.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:58 am 

Adam didnt seem all that convinced, but he let it slide. He wasnt gonna try and push for answers when they didnt want to be given. He shrugged, and simply smiled.

Chad scoffed at Kane. "Please, I dont need both you and Dr. Vachni telling me not to throw away my servant. If that were the plan, I would have just made her resign being a student on the spot. No, I fully intend on making her work for her mistake of having fought me, and I will make her resign that ridiculous title of 'Dragon Queen'." He said, not caring she had been ordered to look after a slacker.

After a bit of a walk, all the students were assembled in the circular bleachers, surrounding a duel stage. Once everyone was seated, all the lights dimmed, as the place went silent. In the dark, a couple teachers could be seen standing by the doors, looking back and forth occasionally from the students to the doors behind them.

10 minutes soon passed. Then 25, and seemingly soon afterword 45 minutes had passed, before a female teacher sighed. She stepped up onto the lit duel stage, and began to address all the students, obviously through a hidden mic, as her voice was boosted by speakers. "Greetings, all students of Duel Academy. Thats right, this is not just a ceremony to welcome all the new students, this is a ceremony, to welcome our new Head Master, and in part, myself as well. I am the Head Masters personal Assistant, Alice Phoenix." She then tapped onto her tablet. Her fire red hair was done into a neat pony tail, down to her mid back, and was wearing a very secretary like outfit. "I must apologize to have kept you waiting, sadly the Head Master is running late... As usual..." She muttered the last part under her breath so the speakers didnt amplify it. "So, with that said, I will-"

"WAIT! I'm here, I promise!" A rather large man called out, as he came barging through the doors. He had the full purple trench coat of the headmaster on, with a vertical stripe going down the lengths of his arms. "See, I told you i'd make it in time, Alice."

Alice just sighed, as she adjusted her glasses. "Headmaster Rin, I said... Never mind, Later." She said, obviously irritated. "Students, I humbly present to you, your new Head Master, Rin Matagari." She said, motioning to the broad shouldered man, with short hair, and rather bulging muscles.

Rin stepped up onto the stage, a broad smile, as he looked out across the bleachers. "Greetings, Everyone! As my lovely assistant said, I am Rin Matagari. But Please, Just call me Rin, I'm not one for all that formal mumbo Jumbo." He said, before Chuckling. He heard Alice angrily mock cough behind him, before he nodded, and got a more serious look on his face. "Now, If all of you will look under your seats, you'll find a tablet. This tablet, once you enter all your information, it will be registered to you personally, as well as registered to your thumb print. I will give you all a moment to do this." He announced, as everyone began entering the info.

Soon, he resumed again. Now, dont worry, if any of you fall behind, teachers can help set you up at any point. Next." He snapped his fingers, and the right arm rest opened up, and a deck slot popped up. "All students this year will have one registered deck to them, and any edits must be done before a match has begun. Also, if you register someone elses Tablet as a friend, you may duel them unofficially at any point, wirelessly, except of course during classes." He explained.

"And lastly, There will be two new rules, that are becoming very popular, in official tournaments, thus, we will be hammering them into your head, by implementing them here, all year long. Firstly, The starting HP will now be set to 8000 points. This is to allow for Longer games, as well as more time for potential turn arounds. Second, Is referred to as the Shotgun rule. The rule, in its most simple state, is that if at the beginning of your draw phase, you have no cards in your hand, you may elect to Draw 5 cards, as opposed to one. However, if you have less than 5 cards in your deck, when you declare Shotgun, then you still lose, as per standard game rules. However, you may still choose to only draw one card." He said, as he watched all the students registering their decks, and their deck list began appearing on each of their tablets.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:08 am 

Draco reached underneath her seat and tried to enter her information but her gloves prevented the screen from registering her touch and she didn't like taking her gloves off because the backs of her hands were badly scarred. Draco decided to register her information later, in private. Draco listened to the explenation of the two new rules and understood the concept very well while she noticed that some of the other students from all dorm colors were confused by these new rules. Draco sighed and waited for the end of the Entry Ceremony.

Kane was irritated by Chad's reply and sighed. Kane used the tablet to register her information and listened to the explanation of the two new rules.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 pm 

Rin waited a minute, before he made a wrap up motion to His assistant, who nodded. He then smiled brightly. "Alright then everyone, to kick off this year right, I have a wondrous announcement! After all, what kind of Duel Academy ceremony would it be, without a wonderful duel to start us off right! Just for that sake, I will be taking a volunteer amongst the staff, to play against one of my amazing teachers! Who would like to Volunteer?" He called out.

Adam shot up, raising his duel disk. "I'll do it! I could never pass up the chance to Play a teacher, and have some fun!" He called out, as he already was strapping his duel disk on.

Rin seemed surprised, but smirked, noticing Draco next to him, before Nodding. "Whats your name kid?"

"Adam West, Sir!"

"Well Adam, I like your style, Come on down, and show us what youve got. And Please, Just call me Rin. AN y requests for your partner?" Rin asked, as Adam came to the stage.

Adam considered for a moment, before he caught glimpse of chad, frowning in the stands. He then Smirked. "I want to fight the Obelisk Blue Dorm Leader." At that, most of the crowd began muttering in confusion.

Chad cackled to himself next to Kane. "Wow, this slacker really just signed his death wish. The idiot." He said.

Rin was taken back for a moment, before Looking to the Doctor, who shrugged, as Alice handed him a duel Disk. "You got it kid!" Then, all announcer style, shouted as he pointed a finger to the sky. "LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:03 pm 

Draco listened and heard the Headmaster ask for a volunteer for a duel against one of the teachers. Draco heard Adam's enthusiastic response as he volunteered himself for the duel. Draco simply said, "Good luck," as Adam headed towards the stage. Draco heard Adam request to duel the head of the Obelisk Blue Dorm. Draco sighed as she heard the crowd's confusion. Draco pulled out her sketchbook to randomly doodle when she heard a familiar voice with a southern accent ask, "This seat taken?" Draco turned to see her older brother, Jesse, wearing the coat of an assistant teacher. Draco said, "Nobody's sitting there, big brother." Jesse smiled and said, "Well, that's just swell 'cause now I can sit next to my favorite baby sister." Draco rolled her eyes from behind her mask and replied, "I'm your only little sister." Jesse chuckled and said, "Even if you weren't my only little sister you'd still be my favorite, Draco." Draco rolled her eyes again. Jesse rubbed her head and sighed, "I'm mighty sorry for not being able to protect you when you were little, if I had then you wouldn't feel the need to wear that ol' mask. Some big brother I turned out to be." Draco hugged him and said, "You're a great big brother, Jesse, you did what you could and that's enough for me." Jesse sighed and smiled a bit as he rubbed Draco's head.

Kane rolled her eyes at Chad's behavior as she sat next to him. Kane had to admit that this duel would be very interesting in the least.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:49 pm 

Adam and Vachni both stood apart from each other, as their duel disks activated, and Rin got off the stage, to watch the Duel. The both drew, before Vachni Motioned to Adam. "I will offer you first move, student. Lets see what youre made of." He said, smiling confidently.

Adam smiled, and drew, as he looked at all his cards. "I summon Modern Dragon Marine in DEF mode, and play two cards, face down, youre turn, teach." Adam said, before ending his turn.

Vachni Nodded, before drawing himself. 'Hmm, interesting. Both of them at the same time. Hmm, Well, lets see how this goes.' Vachni though to himself. "I summon Infection Zombie, in defense mode. Now, when Infection Zombie is summoned, I get to place one Z-Token on any monster on the field. I choose your Marine." Just then, the dragons skin seemingly rotted and decayed away, as both of Marines ATK and DEF were raised by 1000.

"What the hell!?" Adam asked, in confusion.

"In time, hold on. I next activate the spell, Discordant Uproar. This card equips to your Monster." Vachni said. "Now, that Z-Token, is acting just as the Zombie Plague does, giving increased strength and durability, However, undead flesh still rots. So, if by the end of your turn you still have your Marine there, the Z-Token will vanish, as will his flesh, Banishing him from play. As for your new equipment, well, I'll let that explain itself. I end my turn." Vachni said.

Adam smirked, as he drew his card, but before he could say anything, his Marine suddenly roared and shot its rifle up into the air wildly. At that moment, two more zombies emerged from the ground, on Vachnis side of the field. Vachni then spoke. "You see, one of the many terrors of Zombies, is that they are easily attracted to noise. Thus, useless noise is the bane of any survivors life."

Adam chuckled, as he saw that both of the Zombie tokens were 0 ATK/ 0 DEF, in defense mode. Alright then, Fine. Well, also during my standby phase, I activate my Marines Ability to promote him to Rocketeer, thus removing your Z-Token." Adam said, as his Marine lit up, and morphed into carrying a rocket, fully alive again, in attack mode. "Next, I activate my Trap card Grenade! to destroy your Infection Zombie." With that, the Rocketeer chucked a grenade at the Zombies feet, before blowing up. Adams life was then reduced by 600, From the cost of Grenade!. "And next, Rocketeer, Make some racket with that corpse!" He ordered, as the Rocketeer took aim at one of the Zombies, and destroyed it.

Vachni smiled, and drew his card, as he looked it over. "Hmm, sadly I must announce I have no moves." He said, as he placed his free arm behind his back patiently.

Adam smirked, as he drew his card. "Alright then, well, to start off, I summon Modern Dragon Mechanic, in ATK mode." He said, as the short round dragon appeared, with goggles on, as it tapped a wrench into its other hand. "Next, I'll activate the card Rapid Reload. By discarding one card, I can choose a monster on my side of the field. If it destroys a monster this turn, then it can attack a second time. Rocketeer, Blast that Zombie, then Fire again at Dr. Vachni. Mechanic, follow up on the good Doctor." He ordered, as the last token was destroyed, followed by another explosion and a loud smack.

Vachni looked at his duel disk as his life points were depleted down to 5200. "Very nicely done, boy." He commented, as he drew for his turn. "Alas, I can not do much, so I will settle for placing this card face down." He said, as he ended his turn again.

Adam raised an eyebrow, as he drew. 'Alright, thats obviously got to be either a bluff, or a trap. But I'm on such a roll, I cant stop pressing this advantage.' He thought to himself. He then made his move. "Rocketeer, Attack him again!"

"Ah, but you see, Zombies are notorious for being pushed into pits. Like this." He said, as he snapped his fingers. Just as Rocketeer raised the launcher, the ground below him broke free, as a pit of zombies began munching on Rocketeer. "And if there's anything that should be known universally, its is that any one bit by a Zombie-" Just then, A very bloody and gory dragon began climbing out of the pit, as it shambled onto Vachni's field. "- Becomes a zombie themselves." He chuckled.

Adam just bit his lip, as he switched Mechanic to defense mode. Vachni then drew his card. His face dropped, before he began cackling. "And now, we begin to delve not so much into the science, but the myth, of Zombies. For the endless horde must have a guiding will. I activate the Ritual Spell, Lich Kings Ascension!" Just then, a large tomb appeared behind Vachni. "With this, I may ritual Summon a 'Lick King' Monster from my hand, by discarding enough stars from my hand or field. I discard one Lich King Armada, to Ritual summon the very same!"

With that, suddenly the front of the tomb was smashed out, by a large mace, as a large emperor like lich stepped forth from the tomb, easily 10 feet tall. His Shoulder pauldrons then ignited a blue flume from both of them, as his eyes gave the same color glow. Just then, only those that could hear duel Spirits would hear Armada speak. "All Flesh shall endlessly serve in my army of the dead!" It declared, before resting its mace over its shoulder, standing next to Vachni.

Adam blanched, as Armada spoke, as those who could sense duel spirits would get inexplicably cooled. Rin shook his head. "Gah, I hate when this guy comes out. It's always so creepy." He muttered to himself, as Alice just rolled her eyes.

Chad just chuckled, as Armada arose. "And like that, the slifer is as good as gone." He muttered.

Vachni cackled, as Armadas Attack was raised up to 3500. "Armadas effect boosts all Zombies by 500 ATK and DEF. Now then, Rocketeer, Destroy that Mechanic for me will you?" Just as Rocketeer starts to shamble forward, gun fire came from no where, as a Modern Dragon Marine appeared in defense mode on Adams side of the field. Vachni raised an eyebrow, as the rocketeer died.

"That was my trap Card. See, the thing about the military, they are often very capable of assembling Ambushes." He said, revealing his Ambush card. "See, when a modern Dragon monster I control is targeted for attack, I can negate it, destroy the attacking monster, and Special summon one Modern Dragon Marine." He explained, until Vachni snapped, and Armadas mace went straight into the Marine, obliterating it in a single strike.

"Yes, however Even the military has it limits in how many traps it can set, hence why you can only activate one per turn." Vachni explained, as he ended his turn.

Adam frowned in frustration, looking at Armada. He then drew. "I play one card face down, and I end my turn."

"My how the game changes from a singular draw, quite marvelous, isnt it?" Vachni asked, as he drew for his turn.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2016 1:25 pm 

Draco was drawing in her sketchbook while the duel played out. Draco was focusing on the drawing until her brother said, "So I heard that you dueled an Obelisk Blue student on the boatride here and you made a bet with him before losing because of rookie mistakes. That true?" Draco looked up at her brother and said, "It's true." Jesse looked at her, obviously exasperated, and said, "Now why in tarnation would you do that? I know you can do better than that because you've beaten me, did you thow the du-MPH!" Jesse couldn't finish what he was saying because Draco covered his mouth. Draco whispered, "Look, I have my reasons for losing on purpose and I would appriciate it if you didn't tell the whole school that I threw the match so that Chad would win. I may not like being his personal servent but I had no choice if I didn't want to attract unwanted attention. Please keep it a secret Jesse, for me?" Draco then uncovered his mouth and he sighed. "Alright," he said, "But I want a full explanation later, Draco." Draco sighed and nodded. That was when the both heard what Lich King Armada said when he came to the field. Draco shuddered, she didn't like Zombies, they reminded her of what became of the other test subjects in the lab she was taken to after being kidnapped.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:23 pm 

"Well then, Lets continue, shall we my dear boy?" Vachni said, it becoming obvious he was rather confident in his position now. "Now, I summon Infection Zombie, and use its ability to place a Z-Token on itself, Then, My Zombie will attack your Mechanic." Just then, Adam activated Ambush again, summoning another Marine and destroying the Zombie. Before Adam even bothered smiling though, the Marine was destroyed by Armada again. "I will say this, your Army is pretty sturdy. However, No form of military has ever withstood the force of the unyielding undead." Vachni said, as he ended his turn.

Adam Scowled, and drew again. "All I can do is play one card face down."

Vachni drew, and then summoned. "I summon Necromancer, in ATK mode. Now then, Unless you have another Ambush in place, Necromancer, destroy that Mechanic." He said, as the robed and masked scythe wielder brought its scythe through the mechanic.

"And with that, its obvious the military needs some drastic measures. I activate Emergency draft!" He said, before another marine, and two Cadets were summoned in defense mode. Vachni simply sighed, and pointed at the Marine, where Armada slammed his mace destroying it. Adam then drew his card for his turn. "To start my turn, both of my cadets are gonna be promoted to Marines, still in DEF mode. Next, i'm gonna activate my trap, Grenade, and destroy your Necromancer." Adam said, as one marine threw a grenade at the necromancer, and the resulting shock wave brought Adams Life points down to 6600.

Vachni drew, and placed a card face down, before dismissively motioning at another marine, resulting in its destruction. "I will give you this, your Marines are quite numerous. However, its more annoying, than handy."

Adam Sighed, and played a monster in face down DEF mode. Vachni then drew, and smiled. "Well, lets start by equipping my Armada, with the spell card Undying Infection!" He said, as an aura surrounded Armada. "With this, Armada will not Lose any Z-tokens he acquires." With that, Vachni ordered the Marines destruction again.

Adam Drew, And then played another card face down, ending his turn. Vachni drew, And summoned another Necromancer. "Alright Necromancer, destroy his face down card." Adam then activated yet another Ambush, resulting in the necromancers death. "Ah yes, As I assumed. Very well, Armada, Leave his marine, destroy his face down card." He ordered, as the face down Monster was revealed to be a mechanic.

Adam Drew, nervous, looking for any way to turn this duel around. He then smirked. "Well, Lets get out of the graveyard, shall we, and go someplace cleaner. I activate the field spell, Field Hospital!" With that, a make shift tent was summoned behind Adam.