All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:52 am 

Blog: View Blog (0)

Abraxos wasn't sure now why he had signed up for school, he had been bored at the time but still didn't want to return home. Now he was beginning to think he should go home.

He settled into the empty chair in the classroom their club used after school. He glanced around at the others who attended the supernatural group with a fond smile. This was the most interesting part of school; hearing about what the humans thought of beings they thought didn't exist. Sometimes they got it right, most of the time it was simply fairy tales.

"What were we discussing today?" He asked the girl beside him, he was sure her name was Seras but he couldn't quite remember. "I might have started falling asleep at the end of the last meeting."

Last edited by AlexButler on Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:59 am 

I'm back!!~

Seras had started school out of pure boredom and loneliness, and had made a few friends. Mokina and Iris, they were good girls although a little loud at times but it was nice to be around other beings even if they were human. Seras was a fox demon who had lived all on her own all her life and hadn't been good all the time, she always caused fights and fighting for her life since humans always attacked what they didn't understand. Though that had mostly stopped since it was more of a modern era and most humans had forgotten all about the old ways and creatures that existed back in the day.

She had entered the supernatural club that was hosted twice a week after school, and sat near a boy who looked just as bored as she felt even though Seras looked forward to this club the most. Looking at him with her deep crimson eyes she smiled slightly,

"We talked about shape shifters last time, this time it's about vampires." she informed the boy.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:32 am 

Abraxos leant forward a little and smiled, "That's right. You were pretty knowledgeable last time." He grinned a little bit. "Are shifters a favourite of yours?"

He had been surprised to hear so much actual fact coming from Seras, but still she only mentioned things you could dig up on the internet any where these days. For a little while Abraxos had hoped that perhaps he had found someone who might not be human, but he brushed it off because the chances of that were slim. Still, Seras seemed like a nice enough person to hang out with, so Abraxos was going to try and be friendly to try and make himself at least one friend. It wouldn't do him well to spend his whole time pretending to be human alone.

"So, do you have as much knowledge on vampires? I must admit, they're not a favourite of mine." Abraxos really didn't do well with vampires. At least, the ones that killed that was.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:03 pm 

I'm back!!~

Seras smiled, if her shade wasn't kept on all the time the boy would see her fox ears and fox tails swishing happily around herself.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that." she replied smiling at him, this boy was so normal...it kind of made Seras sad, she thought that eventually she'd meet someone like herself disguising themselves as a human out of boredom but no one was like that that she had come across of.

"Though I don't really know much about vampires other then the usual, they drink blood and burn in sunlight." said Seras playing with a lock of her long black hair.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:31 pm 

Abraxos chuckled softly, "I heard that the best way to keep one from attacking you is to force them to count something." He grinned a little as he thought of a time long ago when he had done just that on a vampire about to attack a group of people. He wished he could mention it to Seras, he thought maybe she might believe him. Though he wouldn't do it in front of a large group of humans. Perhaps he could convince her to hang out after the club was over. Telling one human his secret wasn't going to hurt, especially if he could trust them.

"You drop a whole lot of seeds or something in front of them and they're just compelled to count them. You can keep a vampire in one place long enough to run away." He looked back at Seras, "Seems like a pretty silly thing though. I mean, why would a being so powerful be so easily stopped. Something like an Angel though, where the only way to kill it is in mortal form on Earth, that's a powerful being."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:20 pm 

I'm back!!~

"Well...That doesn't make them sound so scary anymore now does it? I wonder who came up with all these ideas or was it just pure dumb luck that saved them?" chuckled Seras as she leaned on her hands that were placed on the desk.

She looked up at the boy who was sitting next to her as the rest of the club was getting out materials and busily talking about vampires themselves, the club usually just picked a monster to talk about and everyone could research by themselves or talk amongst everyone else. Seras had only just stared coming to the meetings, mostly because she was super bored with all the classwork seeing as she was pretty smart. Especially when it came to history.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:17 pm 

"I reckon vampires used to live amongst humans, so people would have known little quirks like that of them." Abraxos glanced around at the others coming in. "Then one day someone in power decided that vampires were dangerous and everyone listened. From then on vampires just became stories because they went into hiding."

"So what do you think about the group? You're only pretty new." He looked curious as he turned his attention back to Seras. "What made you join?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:08 am 

I'm back!!~

"Well that sounds like it would be believable, must've happened with other spirits and monsters as well. As for me joining it was out of boredom, I do pretty well in school that I thought it would be nice to be involved in something after school and I've always been interested in the supernatural." said Seras smiling nicely as she twirled with her long black hair.

She was curious about this boy though, there was something interesting about him and something she couldn't quite get at...like he was hiding something just like she was.

"What about you? What made you join?" she asked him, wanting to know more about him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:04 am 

"Similar thing. I also find it amusing to see what humans think about other supernatural beings." He shrugged, not realising his slip up. He turned his attention to someone on the other side of him for a moment, answering their question about vampires.

"So I have to wait for my older brother to get me this afternoon, I don't have a car at the moment. If you're free I'd really love if you waited around with me to keep me company. We could walk to the fast food place around the block." Abraxos gave a charming smile in the hopes of encouraging her to join him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 pm 

I'm back!!~

If Seras didn't have her guise on you could see her fox ears perk up with interest when the boy slipped up and said it's amusing to see humans think about monsters. A small smirk crawled across her face,
"Interesting...Seems as though this is either one confused human or an actual monster/spirit guising themselves in order to un bore themselves." thought Seras to herself.

She let go of her hair and brushed it to the side revealing part of a intricate fox tattoo that was winding up her neck but you could only see the ears at the moment. When the boy asked if she wanted to hang around him after the club was over with, Seras hesitated not knowing if it was a smart idea seeing as if he was a monster or spirit he might be one that kills others of his supernatural kind. But life had been very boring up till now and Seras was itching to have some fun. Unless it turned out to be something dangerous, but Seras had powers over fire and could easily burn something to a crisp or make a distraction big enough for her to get away.

Looking at the boy she smiled and nodded her head,
"Sure, sounds like fun~ Not to mention food sounds good too." she replied, ignoring the boys charming smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:25 am 

"Great. I always get bored waiting around on my own. My brother takes forever." Abraxos wasn't lying, his brother was really bad at turning up to places on time, though he wasn't picking him up that afternoon. It had simply seemed like the most normal excuse he could come up with. He could convince Michael to actually come and pick him up so that he could keep up his little lie.

When Seras flicked her hair back his eyes drifted to the tattoo on her neck, curious to see the rest of it. "Is that actually a tattoo?" He gestured to her neck with interest.