All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 1x1 with Ronnie
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:30 pm 

The Dapper Pig

Blog: View Blog (0)

"so how's the family?" said the tavern bartender smiling as if to have made a joke. "Oh ha. ha. ha. shut up!" said Zed before tilting his glass to get another swig of his drink. Zed sighed softly, but before he could ask for another round the bartender cut him off by saying "you've had your limit. Sorry Zed, I've been counting." Zed stood up from his chair, picking up his bow he said calmly "no it's fine. I should get going anyway."

Walking out of the tavern he noticed a very odd feeling in the air, a very horrifying feeling. A small squadron of soldiers then ran past him with their weapons in hand, Zed yelled to them asking what was going on. One of the soldier then said "CASTLE SIEGE, CASTLE SIEGE!" Zed then followed the squadron of soldiers to the castle wall.

When he got to the castle wall however he saw one of the kingdoms soldiers outside the castle walls. The man was yelling and pleading "PLEASE! LET ME IN! THEY'RE COMING! PLEASE LET ME IN!" Zed reached for a coil of rope to pull the man up but one of the kingdoms wizards put his hand in front of Zed, stopping him. "We need to save that man! Why are you stopping me?!" The Wizard hesitated for a moment, then said "that is not a man!" The soldier outside the gates began to smile but on hearing his identity was discovered its smile quickly faded. "What is it?" Zed asked confused. "A magical beast." Replied the wizard. "If I may demonstrate." said the wizard, gesturing towards the magical beast. The wizard then summoned a fireball and hurled it towards the beast. the fireball knocked the beast revealing it's true appearance of what looked to be a purple, orange, and green saber tooth tiger. The beast then ran away from the kingdom walls in fear, but was hit square in the head by an arrow and died instantly.

The best way to rob a bank is by blowing up anything that gets in your way... like that car (boom), that wall (boom), that other wall (boom), and that vault door (boom). if it doesnt get destoyed on first attempt.... >:D layer it with C4 and... (BOOOOM), then take the goods that you desire, and if you are surrounded by police just repeat the next line in an surprised tone:
“OH MAI GOSH, IZ DAT A DONUHT SHOHP?!”
Then while they’re distracted, you make a bolt for the escape vehicle of your choice. I personally use a Insert Vehicle Name Here, but really anything will do.

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace