All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:00 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73 ... 0c28b6.jpg

Melody sighed as she swam through the ocean. She had been bored all day since she really didn't have friends her age. She was 16 years old and a mermaid. Humans thought that mermaids didn't exist but in the waters in a town in Japan, they existed. There were multiple families that existed in the waters, but Melody's family was the leader of them all. You see, mermaids were in families that acted as mob families. They had a boss and the rest acted as bodyguards to the boss, his wife, and his daughter or son. In the Seto family, Melody was known as the Princess, daddy's little girl.

Melody laid on her back at the bottom of the ocean on a rock, she stared up at the surface and gave a soft sigh. She had longed to see a human, but she knew the consequences if they saw her. It would end up in death, or marriage. And she was definitely too young to get married, and she didn't want to die. But she would rather die than send an innocent human to death. She was a very honorable girl. The motto of the family was "Honor among thieves is honor among the seas" after all.

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:53 pm 

http://data.whicdn.com/images/85994260/superthumb.png

Yasashi, a 17 year old Japanese schoolboy, stood on the bridge watching some of his new American friends dive into the water. They had introduced him to something that they had done all the time in the United States - bridge diving. His friend dove perfectly into the water, and swam back up to the surface and motioned for him to join them. "Come on! The water's great!"
Yasashi smiled and backed up to get a running start. However, the bridge was a bit wet from his friends tracking water and jumping over and over, and before he could jump, he slipped and banged the back of his head on the edge of the bridge before falling into the water, unconscious. His friends swam towards the shore, panicking, calling for help as Yasashi slowly sunk towards the bottom of the river.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:15 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody closed her eyes briefly when a shadow passed by her from above. Her eyes flashed open as she saw a human, unconscious and in the ocean. Without hesitation, Melody took action. She swam over to the boy and took him in her arms, she looked over his face and saw that he was still breathing, but knocked out cold. She swam for the surface and saw on the shore by the river, a bunch of his friends freaking out and calling for help. She knew she couldn't swim up to them and drop him off there, so she swam to a place where she knew on the shore.

Melody reached where the rocks and the shore met and laid the boy on the rocks. She stared at him, and softly swept some of the brown hair that stuck to his forehead to the side. She would wait until he started to regain consciousness and then leave. She didn't want him to see her. It would end badly for the both of them.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:25 pm 

A few minutes later, Yasashi slowly began to blink awake, and then suddenly shot awake and began to cough up copious amounts of water. When he finished coughing, he rubbed his head and his eyes and looked around. He knew where he was, not too far from the bridge - and beside him sat a pretty girl about his age. He didn't notice her tail - he could only see her top half from his angle. He smiled weakly at her. "Thank you..." he mustered. "I'm Yasashi... what's your name?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:28 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody was about to jump into the water in result of being startled. She didn't know that it would take him that quickly to wake up. She didn't have any time to try and swim away. She thought that as long as he didn't see her tail, she would be fine.

The boy said that his name was Yasashi. She smiled when he asked her name. "My name is Melody." Her voice was soft and sweet as she spoke.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:38 pm 

Yasashi smiled. "Melody... that's a pretty name..." he said, and blushed a little. A thought struck his mind, and he cocked his head in curiosity. "I've never seen you around here before... are you new to Shinjuku?" he asked.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 9:48 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody smiled happily when Yasashi said her name was pretty. She couldn't help but think he was pretty cute. She started to panic slightly when he asked if she was new. She couldn't tell him no, that she lived there all along. Her mind was racing to think of a good answer that would get her out of there as soon as possible. She didn't want to stay too much longer just in case he were to see her tail. She had to think of a way out of this conversation and quick!

"I... Uh... Yes I'm new." She decided to say instead of leaving. She mentally cursed at herself for not just going back into the water. She pleaded her tail to dry so it would change into legs. But with the waves constantly crashing against the rocks, that would probably not happen any time soon. She bit her lip in fear.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:00 pm 

Yasashi smiled. "I see." he said. "Where are you frooo...." His voice trailed off and his eyes widened as he noticed Melody's beautiful fish tail. "Whoa... you're a mermaid? That's awesome!" He looked around and saw nobody else was nearby, and he sighed with relief. He smiled at Melody. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:08 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody's eyes widened in a little bit of fear. "N.. No you don't understand. You just..." Her voice was cut off by the sound of wind whipping around. The waves began to crash more violently against the rocks and the shore.

A large man appeared from the sea, a hard expression on his face. The man had a large scar going across his face, by all means, he was terrifying to look at. The man growled at the boy who sat on the rock by his daughter. He pointed at the boy anger in his eyes and voice.
"You! Boy! You have made this horrible decision happen! Because you noticed my daughter! You have killed her and yourself in your actions!" The man yelled angrily. Melody's eyes widened as she looked at Yasashi. "Yasashi! I'm sorry!" She yelled to him over the sound of the wind whipping. "Daddy! Can't we come to a different conclusion?" Melody yelled to her father. He grew a bit more angry, for he knew what conclusion she was talking about.

My Character's

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:13 pm 

Yasashi's eyes widened as the great man rose up from the sea, and he ducked behind the rock he and melody were sitting on in fear. "I'm really sorry, sir!" he shouted over the wind and waves. "Please don't kill us! I'll do anything you want - just please don't hurt Melody! It's all my fault - is there any way I can make it up to you?" he pleaded.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:07 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody glared at her father who stared down at the boy who coward behind the rock and his daughter. He didn't like this boy before, but now he really doesn't. He believed that a true man would protect a woman no matter the cost. And this boy was clearly a wimp, or as he would call him, a shrimp.
"Daddy please! I have made my decision! To save this human, I will marry him!" Melody yelled over the wind. When her father heard those words, the wind died down and the waves calmed. He stared blankly at his daughter, a bit shocked at what she had just said to him. "Y... you... YOU!" Her father reached over and grabbed Yasashi by the back of his shorts and lifted him in the air. He started to shake the boy as if he were a piggy bank. He went on a rant, yelling angrily and sadly as his daughter was going to marry. And at such a young age too!
"You little shrimp! This is your fault! I will never see you as my son-in-law! I won't allow this! Never never never!" Melody's legs had finally dried and she stood on the rock she had been sitting on. She tried to plead with her father to put Yasashi down but nothing she said worked. "Daddy please don't hurt him! He's fragile! You're going to break him!" A loud thud could be heard and Melody's father stilled. He released Yasashi from his grip, dropping him back into the water as he fell over in the water as well. A very sexy woman stood on the rock next to Melody, her arms crossed over her large chest.
"He's so stubborn..." She muttered to Melody. She looked down at Yasashi and smiled. "I am Melody's mother, Akari. That sorry sack of crap over there is Melody's father, Genzo." She shook her head in disgust of her husband and then smiled at her daughter. "So this is the boy that you saved? He's kinda cute Melody, good find!" She gave her daughter a thumbs up and Melody immediately blushed.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:26 am 

Yasashi laid in the water, facing towards the sky, trying to comprehend what the hell had just happened. He blushed as he heard Akari mention he was a good find, and as he stood, his back cracked. "Ooh..." He smiled weakly and shook Akari's hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Akari." He turned to the towering man with the scar. "And you too, Mr. Genzo. I apologize about earlier... you startled me quite a bit." he laughed, but his laughter quickly died as Genzo wasn't laughing with him. He cleared his throat nervously, and turned to Akari. "So... what is this about marriage?" he asked.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:51 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody let out a sigh of relief when she saw that Yasashi was fine. She looked at her mother who nodded to tell him the Mermaid Code.

"Well... There's this code among us merfolk. If a human sees us for what we really are, either the mermaid who was seen or the human must die. The only way to keep both parties from death is marriage." Melody looked at her mother who nodded. She opened her narrow yet seductive eyes and stared down at Yasashi. "And you, have laid eyes on my daughter so choose your fate... Either kill my daughter, or yourself. Or agree to marry her."

Just then Genzo popped up out of the water, he was screaming. His face was red and if this were an anime, he would have smoke coming from his ears. Akari gave him a hard smack to the face and he reached up and rubbed it softly. "What was that for babe...?" He whimpered to his wife. Genzo was more masculine, but it was clear to anyone who saw them who wore the pants in the relationship.

Akari looked back at the Yasashi. "What day you human? Death? Or marriage at a young age?" Her voice seemed to echo. Marriage at such a young age was mostly frowned upon in modern times. But the Mermaid Code was law. And it had to be followed one way or another.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:00 am 

Yasashi sighed as Akari finished. "Wow... this is a lot to take in so quickly... I wish I had more time to think..." He took a deep breath and sighed again, and turned to Melody over his shoulder. "If Melody is okay with it, I'll happily marry her." He turned to face Genzo. "If she doesn't want to marry, you may take my life." Yasashi was ready to accept his fate either way it went.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:12 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Genzo smiled and readied his gun. "Give me the final word my little princess and I'll end this wimps life!" He pulled out his gun and readied it.

"Daddy no!" She yelled as she took away the gun. "That is not ok!" Melody turned to her mother who was about ready to hit her husband. "We can't kill him. It wouldn't be the honorable thing to do. You talk about honor being the greatest thing a mermaid or man could have. Yet you show none to a human." Melody continued her monologue about honor for a little bit before ending it. "The honorable thing to do... Is marry Yasashi! Because honor among thieves! Is honor under the seas!" Akari and Genzo stood as if Melody going in a random monologue was normal. Which it was in their home.

Akari smiled, proud of her daughter and her decision. Genzo crossed his arms and muttered to himself. Angry that his daughter was marrying such a wimp like Yasashi.
"Well then. We will make the preparations for you to go to human school. And in the meantime, you can stay with Yasashi and his parents. Since you two are engaged, you need to start acting like it." Akari have a smile as she started to mentally prepare for the wedding. Genzo had already made a phone call to the school and another person that Yasashi would see very... Very soon.

"Now I hear there is a festival going on tonight. Maybe you two should go together?" Akari smiled and Genzo continued to mutter angrily to himself. Doing this earned him a hard slap to the back of his head by his wife.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:34 am 

Yasashi nodded at Akari's statement - they would have to start acting like they were a couple. His eyes widened as he was reminded of the festival. "Oh my gosh! I totally forgot!" He turned to Melody and smiled. "It'll have great food and games and music, you'll have a blast!" He took her hand and began to lead her back towards town. "Also, now that you have legs, let's go buy you some human clothes..."

Later that night, at the festival...

Yasashi walked with Melody to the entrance of the festival. The smell of carnival food filled the air, lanterns were strung on every tree, and the banging of drums rang throughout the park. Children ran to and fro, hyped up on candy and playing tag, while the adults talked and danced. Yasashi turned to Melody and smiled. "You look great..." he said, and blushed. He cleared his throat. "So... is there anything specific you'd like to do first, dear?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:43 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody was taken by surprise when Yasashi took her hand and started to pull her towards the town. Throughout their whole journey, she was in awe. She had never seen the human town before, and everything was awesome for her.

----

Melody stood at the entrance wearing a pink floral yakata. She watched as children ran passed them, playing tag. She smiled as they ran by her and Yasashi. The smell of the food made her stomach growl a little bit. "I suppose we should get somethin' to eat, huh?" She gave a small laugh and walked to a nearby vendor and started to pull out a coin to give to him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 3:31 pm 

Yasashi pulled out his wallet, and smiled at Melody. "It's okay - I'll pay." he said. "You don't need to pay for a thing tonight - my treat." Earlier that day, Melody had insisted that she pay for her own clothes, and he had only agreed because she would be the one wearing them. He hated having other people paying for things, he felt bad. He started to hand the man the coin.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:38 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody didn't know what to say. She had never had someone pay for something. She had always been taught to do things herself without depending on someone else. She put the coin back in their small pouch and smiled. "Well thank you, Yasa-Kun." She had realized what she said and immediately blushed. Her face was so red, that it looked like a tomato.
"Oh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to call ya that!" She said as she waved her hands in front of her.

Melody had never called someone Kun before. It was strange but she thought it was cute. If he didn't want to be called that, then she wouldn't call him that.

My Character's

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:50 pm 

Yasashi blushed as Melody called him kun - he had never been called that before. His eyes widened and his blush deepened as she frantically apologized. "No, no - it's okay!" he said. "It was cute!" He smiled nervously. "I kinda liked it..." He turned to the food stand and handed the man at the counter the coin, and ordered two caramel apples. He took them and handed Melody the bigger one and smiled. Then he took a big bite out of his with a loud crunch - Yasashi had a bit of a sweet tooth, though he wasn't willing to admit it. He swallowed his bite and smiled. "It's really good..."