All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:14 pm 

College is blah

Medals: 2
Completed RP (2)
Blog: View Blog (0)

Melody smiled and gave a soft giggle when he said that it was cute. She would continue to call him Yasa-Kun if he enjoyed it. After they had spoken, she took a bite from her caramel apple. After chewing for a bit she smiled. "Mmmm! This is really good!" She took another bite and chewed it.

"I love sweet things." She explained with a giggle. "I wouldn't eat anythin' else but sweets for the longest time when I was younger. My mom would get so mad at me for not eating my vegetables." Melody smiled at Yasashi before taking another bite in her apple.

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

viewtopic.php?f=74&t=48075
My Character's
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=45307

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:36 pm 

Yasashi smiled at Melody's story. It reminded him of himself when he was a kid. "Me too." he said, and took another bite of his apple. He looked around as he chewed - they hadn't even began to explore the festival yet, they were basically still at the entrance. He swallowed and turned to Melody. "So, where to next, Melly-chan?" His face turned tomato red as the words left his mouth, and he looked at the ground embarassed. "Oh jeez.. I'm sorry... it just kinda came out - I can call you something else if you want..."

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on RedditShare on VKShare on TumblrShare on Google+Share on MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 1:51 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody smiled when Yasashi admired to having a sweet tooth like she did. She loved sweets so much. She went to take a bite from her apple when Yasashi called her Melly-Chan. She dmiled, her face also becoming a very bright shade of red. She liked the nickname, she thought it was incredibly adorable.

Melody smiled and touched Yasashi's hand softly. "It's ok, Yasa-Kun." She smiled, her eyed closing in the process. "I like that nickname you have given me." She gave a small giggle as she raided a small hand to her mouth.

Somewhere behind a tree, Genzo looked on to the couple. He growled as he saw the boy making his daughter laugh. "That little shrimp is dead!" He almost screamed. But he quickly shut his mouth so he wouldn't be heard or caught.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:19 am 

Yasashi's red face deepened in color as Melody touched his hand. He smiled as she said she liked the nickname. He looked around for a moment as he thought he heard a familiar voice, but he shrugged and turned back to Melody. "So... what would you like to do now, Melly-chan?" he asked. "Try some more food? Play games? Dance?"

Genzo's henchman Niboshi sat by his side. At his master's outburst, he turned to him and put a finger too his lips. "Hush, sir! You wouldn't want them to know you're here! Don't worry, he'll be dead soon!" A mischievous smile crept across his face. "I have a flawless plan..." Niboshi then snuck away to execute his plan.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:34 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody smiled as she saw his face turn red. She too looked around because she thought she heard someone, but also shrugged it off. When asked what she wanted to do, she thought for a moment.
"Oh! Let's go see what the vendors are selling." She smiled and took Yasashi by the hand. She pulled him forward a bit until he walked beside her.

Genzo silently cried as he watched his daughter hold hands with the boy. He gave a sniffle as he watched Niboshi sneak over to where he was going. Genzo decided to follow quietly from within the trees.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:16 am 

Niboshi snuck up behind one of the vendors and knocked them unconscious. He tied them up and gagged them, and equipped a comedic pair of glasses and moustache, and walked up to the counter. He cleared his throat, and began to advertise in an awful British accent in a comedically high pitched voice. "Come one come all to..." He took a moment to glance up at the sign above him. "...Obon Emporium! Yes, we have all sorts of merchandise from all sorts of places all around the world! Terrific toys and trinkets with tremendous savings!" He held up a Mr. Potato Head toy as an example. "Like this... uh... antique agricultural spirit statue! Yes, very rare, but very cheap!" He pointed at Yasashi and Melody. "You there! Young couple! See anything you like?" he asked, grinning wildly.

Yasashi was startled by the man's boisterous nature. Something seemed a tad off about him... but, the vendor seemed to have quite a variety of goods to sell, and that's what Melody had wanted to do. He turned to Melody and smiled. "See anything you like, Melly-chan?" he asked.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:54 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody and Yasashi walked up the walkway and looked at some vendors items. Some had really neat things, while others really did not. She smiled and laughed as they both talked, but something grabbed her attention. A vendor called the two out and beckoned them closer. She thought she recognized the man for a moment but then shook the idea out of her head.

Melody looked at the different items and saw a cute dolphin ring. She pointed at it and looked up at the vendor.
"How much is this sir?" She asked curiously. She wanted to get an "engagement" ring. It didn't have to be fancy, just something cute.

Genzo watched from the trees, his hand on his forehead, facepalming himself. "Niboshi, you idiot! She'll know it's you!" He angrily whispered to himself as she watched on.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:23 pm 

Niboshi looked down to see the box of rings in the display case, and he pulled them out and set them on the counter with a smile. "Excellent choice! A fine ring for a fine young lady!" he said. "A fine ring like this will cost about... ¥500!"

Yasashi sighed with relief, as that was about how much the caramel apples had cost. He was glad the price wasn't too high - fair goods could be expensive sometimes. He removed some paper money from his wallet and handed it to the strange man. "One dolphin ring, and one shark ring please." he said, and handed the man ¥1000. The man handed him the two rings, and Yasashi gently took Melody's hand and slipped it on. "You look good with a ring..." he said, blushing.
"Your change, sir!" said the man behind him.
Yasashi turned around and took his change from the man and placed it in his back pocket, and thanked him before taking Melody's hand and walking away. Niboshi flashed a double thumbs-up to his master. After a moment of walking, Yasashi stopped. "Wait..." he said confusedly, "I shouldn't have had any change..." He reached into his back pocket and pulled out a grenade - one with the pin missing. The bomb went off in his hand, a bright flash of light blinded him and lit up the surrounding area.
Niboshi's eyes widened. "A flashbang?! I must've grabbed the wrong grenade!" He immediately dove over the counter and ran off into the woods towards his master. Yasashi laid on the ground, hands on his face, yelling.
"I can't see!" he shouted. "Oh Jesus! Melody! Melody, are you there?! Are you okay?!" he shouted, fumbling around, trying to feel if she was there.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:02 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody smiled as Yasashi put the ring on her finger. She did the same to him and smiled. "There. Now we match." She did her usual close eyed, adorable smile before walking off. She was looking at more vendors when Yasashi held up a grenade. Her eyes widened before she was blinded by an extremely bright light. In the confusion, a passerby tripped and spilled his cup of water on Melody, hitting her legs. They changed immediately to her mermaid tail.

"Ah! Yasashi! My legs turned back into a tail!" Melody yelled nervously. If anyone would see her, her father would kill them all.

Genzo stood by and watched the flashbang go off. "YOU IDIOT!!!" He yelled at Niboshi ran back to him.

My Character's

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:40 pm 

The color drained from Niboshi's face as Genzo yelled at him, and his disguise slid off his face as he saluted, panicked. "I'm very sorry, sir! It won't happen again! I'll go think of a new plan!" With that, he hurried off.

Yasashi's vision returned to him after a few moments, and the first thing he saw was Melody's tail. "Uh oh - here!" Yasashi took off his shirt, revealing a nicely toned set of abs that he got from swimming, and wrapped it around Melody's lower body to hide it. He blushed as it occured to him that she hadn't seen him with his shirt off before, he was wearing one when he was bridge jumping. He picked her up bridal style and hurried out of the park. There was an empty gazebo on the path not too far away - he hurried there and set her down. He took his shirt back and began to rub Melody's tail with it to dry it. "I'm sorry about our outing..." he said. "I'll try to make it up to you..." He began to rub faster and harder. "Wow, you're really wet, Melly-chan..."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:47 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Genzo growled and watched the man run away. He shook his head and stepped out from the woods only to notice his daughter was gone. He gave another growl as he started to walk around to look for her and the little punk she called Fiancé.

Melody watched as Yasashi pulled off his shirt, she stared at his abs for a moment before shaking her head. She had to focus on the task at hand, drying off her legs before someone saw her. When she was set down, he started to rub her tail to try and dry it. At one point, he hit a scale just right and she gave a little squeal in pain. "Yasa-Chan, slow down. That hurt." She said as she watched him try to dry her legs.

As luck would have it, Genzo and Akari walked by, he heard what was going on. As a father, he took the conversation immediately out of context and charged the boy. He picked the boy up once again by the back of his pants and started to shake him. "YOU LITTLE PUNK! HOW DARE YOU LAY A HAND ON MY DAUGHTER LIKE THAT! I KNEW YOU WERE A PERVERT ALL ALONG!!!!" He screamed in anger as he continued to shake the poor boy viciously. Another one of his henchmen came up from behind him and tried to pry him away from Yasashi. "Sir it wasn't like that! He was just trying to dry off her tail so she wouldn't be seen as a mermaid!" Genzo was too angry to listen to anything that was being said.

From the ground, Melody was yelling as well. Telling her father to put Yasashi down and that what he heard and saw was not what he thought at all. But like before, Genzo was too angry to do anything. A light showed and Melody's legs returned and her tail disappeared. Genzo stopped and stared at his daughter and then looked at Yasashi. "You win this time, Punk...." She grumbled as he dropped the boy to the ground.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:06 am 

Yasashi was quite startled by Genzo coming out of nowhere and shaking him. A few seconds later, a bright light showed from Melody's tail, and Genzo dropped him. He dusted himself off, and turned to Melody. "I'm sorry I hurt you..." he said, and put his hand on her leg where he hurt her. "And I'm sorry about the outing - of course I would be handed a grenade tonight of all days." He sighed and looked at the ground. "Tonight was a mess... is there any way I can make it up to you?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:54 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody stood and sighed softly as she pushed past Yasashi and straight up to her father.
"Apologize to Yasashi!" She demanded in a stern voice.
"What?!" Genzo exclaimed looking down at his daughter. "No way!"
"You acting like a child dad! And I can't respect a father who is so immature!" Genzo's face fell. If this were an anime, his face would have made a shattering sound as his expression turned upset. He then glared at Yasashi and grumbled and apology, before turning and leaving.

Melody sighed to keep calm and turned to Yasashi, a smile on her face as usual. "I think the fireworks will start soon." She made it look so easy to be happy.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:05 am 

Yasashi smiled as he remembered the fireworks - he had completely forgot about them. "Oh yeah! The fireworks!" He stood, and took Melody's hand. "You've never seen fireworks before, have you? You're in for a treat then. Also, I know the perfect spot to watch them. It's a secret little spot I discovered when I was a kid - follow me, Melly-chan!" He walked Melody out of the gazebo and made a sharp right into the woods.

Eventually, the two came to a cliff, and a staircase lead down to an empty shoreline. Yasashi turned to Melody and smiled. "They fire the fireworks off a ship." he explained as they walked down the stairs. "This is the best view." Suddenly, a whistling sound went off, followed by a loud bang and an orange flash. "Whoa! They're starting early!" Yasashi exclaimed excitedly. He sat down on the sand, and looked up at Melody and smiled, and patted the sand next to him, beckoning her to sit.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:11 am 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

Melody smiled as Yasashi grabbed her hand and lead her through the woods. She bobbed and weaved through the trees, wondering where they were going the whole time. She trusted Yasashi though, she had too. He was her fiancé after all.

Upon arrival at the small shoreline she smiled and watched as he sat in the sand. She was about to move when she heard a bang, followed by a bright orange light. She jumped a little at first from the sound, but then calmed when she realized that it was just the fireworks going off. Then she had an idea.
"Do you wanna know where this would be better to watch?" She smiled as she pointed to the ocean. She untied the Yakata she had been wearing and folded it nicely. She set it to the side and stood. She had been wearing her top she usually wears under her clothes the whole time. And some underwear of course. She grabbed Yasashi's hand and pulled him a little bit towards the water.

My Character's

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:20 am 

Yasashi was a bit confused at first, but then smiled when he realized what she meant. He took off his shoes and socks, and his shirt was already off from before. He stepped into the water with Melody, and watched as her legs turned into a tail. He smiled at her and blushed. "You have a very pretty tail, Melly-chan." he said. He swam with her a ways out - not too far, only far enough where he just had to tread water. Some more fireworks went off, and Yasashi smiled. "You're right, Melly-chan - they do look even better from here."

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:14 pm 

College is blah

Completed RP (2)

The mermaid blushed softly when he had complimented her tail. It really was pretty. She hadn't had noticed until it was pointed out to her that her tail was absolutely stunning. Melody had lead Yasashi out into the ocean a little ways and waited until he couldn't touch the ground. She would hold him up a little bit to let him float as she looked up and watched the fireworks. She smiled at Yasashi as he spoke and nodded. She was a bit in a trance with the fireworks. She had heard rumors about them back home, but had never seen them before. They were larger than life, beautiful pieces of flame exploding in the sky. The colors would change and sometimes the shape in general would change.

Melody was perfectly fine with where she was and who she was with right now. Even though they barely knew each other, she thought that they would make very great friends. And someday, maybe even grow to actually love each other instead of faking it for the whole world to see.

My Character's